The Value of 'I Love You'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShapedByWords
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words.

Sir Mist
Only 2 girls would have ever recieved those words from methumb up
Takes the meaning away otherwise...

Fianna
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words. I guess it depends on how much you trust the person who is saying it....sometimes it can be used just becuase people are caught up in the first passion of love...I used it once, but I don't think I'll use it again for a long time, untill I'm completely sure..

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Only 2 girls would have ever recieved those words from methumb up
Takes the meaning away otherwise...
yes I agree. I have come across people who throw around 'I love yous' like candy on Halloween. I think if people stopped and thought about what it means to LOVE someone they wouldn't say it as much.

Enslaved
The last guy who told me... 'i love you' broke my heart.. i dont velive in love anymore...It just uses you then spits you out when its done

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Fianna
I guess it depends on how much you trust the person who is saying it....sometimes it can be used just becuase people are caught up in the first passion of love...I used it once, but I don't think I'll use it again for a long time, untill I'm completely sure..
It is always best to know for sure. yes Just so you know I think a guy would be pretty damn lucky to be loved by you. happy
Originally posted by Enslaved
The last guy who told me... 'i love you' broke my heart.. i dont velive in love anymore...It just uses you then spits you out when its done
Damn. Thats has to suck. I'm sorry to hear that. As Allyn pointed out to me shit happens. You cant let the past have power over your future. I think everyone should listen to "See The Sun" by Dido.

Pandabear
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words.

im not a guy....but i value the word "i love you". You cant just use them, you have t have feeling behind them and if you use them other wise they loose thier meaning.

Enslaved
Damn. Thats has to suck. I'm sorry to hear that. As Allyn pointed out to me shit happens. You cant let the past have power over your future. I think everyone should listen to "See The Sun" by Dido.

Yes Allyn is a sweetie...But love gave up on my ages ago..so why hold my breathe..Im not bitter just realistic...and my future will be the same as my present..and you know why..because im not the same girl i was yrs ago..i dont give my heart to just anyone...

....and to answer your question when i say i love it....i mean it!

Darth Nauj
I have never used these words in my whole entire life because I have never been loved. Ok maybe my parents say it but its been a long time ago since they have said that. Since I havent found my true love yet that is why I feel like this. Maybe things will change in the near future.

Fianna
It is always best to know for sure. yes Just so you know I think a guy would be pretty damn lucky to be loved by you. happy

I think everyone should listen to "See The Sun" by Dido. Yup...though love requires so much trust in the other person it's hard....

Thank you smile ...personally I think it would be the other way around messed ..but thannks big grin

Indeed...it's a beautiful song...very hopeful yes

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Pandabear
im not a guy....but i value the word "i love you". You cant just use them, you have t have feeling behind them and if you use them other wise they loose thier meaning.
The feelings def have to be there.
Yes Allyn is a sweetie...But love gave up on my ages ago..so why hold my breathe..Im not bitter just realistic...and my future will be the same as my present..and you know why..because im not the same girl i was yrs ago..i dont give my heart to just anyone...

....and to answer your question when i say i love it....i mean it!
Thats the way it should. We all need to only say it if we truly mean it. yes
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
I have never used these words in my whole entire life because I have never been loved. Ok maybe my parents say it but its been a long time ago since they have said that. Since I havent found my true love yet that is why I feel like this. Maybe things will change in the near future.
I dont think I ever told my mum I loved her. I think she cared for me, but I was a little shit that made it very hard to be loved.

There IS someone out there for everyone. yes

Enslaved
The feelings def have to be there.

Thats the way it should. We all need to only say it if we truly mean it. yes

I dont think I ever told my mum I loved her. I think she cared for me, but I was a little shit that made it very hard to be loved.

There IS someone out there for everyone. yes

I never told my mom i loved her...i used to..but when i needed her the most she turned her back on me..The only person who is worthy of all my love is my son..apart from tht meh

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Fianna
Yup...though love requires so much trust in the other person it's hard....

Thank you smile ...personally I think it would be the other way around messed ..but thannks big grin

Indeed...it's a beautiful song...very hopeful yes
Trust is a very big thing!!
I never told my mom i loved her...i used to..but when i needed her the most she turned her back on me..The only person who is worthy of all my love is my son..apart from tht meh
"Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children" (I really quote movies too much messed) Protect and love your son.

Fire
I only use it when I'm talking to Storm I say it a lot tho, I don't believe that takes away the meaning

Kosta
Those three words can be both the dealies and the most life inspiring words in the world.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Fire
I only use it when I'm talking to Storm I say it a lot tho, I don't believe that takes away the meaning
As long as you LOVE her, I think its okay to tell her often.Originally posted by Kosta
Those three words can be both the dealies and the most life inspiring words in the world.
Never have truer words been spoken.

Fire
no I say it to her all the time because I don't love her

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Fire
no I say it to her all the time because I don't love her
I wasnt implying that you didnt. Sorry if I came across that way.

Fire
np

ShapedByWords
happy

NunYahBidness
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words. Other than family, I see no value in saying "I love you" to anyone. I prefer to say, "I wanna sex you up. No? Okay, here's 10 more dollars."

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Other than family, I see no value in saying "I love you" to anyone. I prefer to say, "I wanna sex you up. No? Okay, here's 10 more dollars."
lol

Raven Guardia
I will tell my family members I love them and I will tell my boyfriend I love him, but thats about it.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I will tell my family members I love them and I will tell my boyfriend I love him, but thats about it.
My fam members dont even get I Love You's from me erm

ShapedByWords

Commando Queen
i have said it to two guys but they both dissapointed me

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i have said it to two guys but they both dissapointed me
You'll find someone worthy someday!! happy

Spelljammer
Alot of people think I'm incapable of love, they find me to be cold and distant. I laugh at misery, go out of my way to cause discomfort, am sortof a creep, and hell, I don't even tell my mom I love her.. (I do tell her however my life would suck without her because she DOES support me..)

It's a defence, and a damn good one. People are manipulative, lieing bastards who only want to bring me up just so I can fall down hard. Screw them..

I may however say I love you to a ceartain someone, but that's only with my inside voice.. stick out tongue

Commando Queen
sigh.. who knows with my luck

Enslaved

i tink we all will

Spelljammer
You try being me woman!

People litteraly point at you and say "ugly".

The only two girls that like you are a desperate fool who's "inlove with love" (we all know those types) and someone who though a girl, reminds me so much so of the Revenge of the Nerds character I nicknamed her Ogre..

You're a highschool dropout who's 20 years old but looks 13 and acts immature, so much so even 13 year olds think you're thier age..

You workout but don't develop a "ripped" body, more of a "60 year old body builder" body where the muscles slag and you have atrocious body odor so you have to spray deoderize yourself to death..

You're 5"2 and your penis is described as mediocre at best..

And to top it all off you have a speech impedement where you naturaly mispronounce words mostly in vowel context like a three year old..

I should be getting payed to suffer like this as the offical "Toys R Us kid".

cindy8219
I say 'I love you' very often. Those who I say it to know I mean it. Besdies, you don't need to be in a relationship to love someone. I love my family and friends. Yes, its a different kind of love, but love nonetheless.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You try being me woman!

The only two girls that like you are a desperate fool who's "inlove with love" (we all know those types) and someone who though a girl, reminds me so much so of the Revenge of the Nerds character I nicknamed her Ogre..

You're a highschool dropout who's 20 years old but looks 13 and acts immature, so much so even 13 year olds think you're thier age..

You workout but don't develop a "ripped" body, more of a "60 year old body builder" body where the muscles slag and you have atrocious body odor so you have to spray deoderize yourself to death..

And to top it all off you have a speech impedement where you naturaly mispronounce words mostly in vowel context like a three year old..

well no one even likes me because out of my bfs.. only one didnt cheat on me

Spelljammer
well no one even likes me because out of my bfs.. only one didnt cheat on me
Bahh, we live in the what I call "whore age". Where people wantwantwant and don't know how to give. I sympathize for you. It's cause of fear of being victim to "the whores" I'm so pissy and angery against relationships and act snide and rat-like..

Also the un-logic that is sewn into the fabric of Valentine's Day. Seriously, if it's a holiday based off lovers, and is in honor of Saint Valentine. What's the point? Weren't saints celibate?!

But most likely it was another Pagan event turned Christian, like every other fricking holiday, which all became tools of the coporate marketplace anyway..

Aren't I just full of good cheer.. wink

Commando Queen
Bahh, we live in the what I call "whore age". Where people wantwantwant and don't know how to give. I sympathize for you. It's cause of fear of being victim to "the whores" I'm so pissy and angery against relationships and act snide and rat-like..

Also the un-logic that is sewn into the fabric of Valentine's Day. Seriously, if it's a holiday based off lovers, and is in honor of Saint Valentine. What's the point? Weren't saints celibate?!

But most likely it was another Pagan event turned Christian, like every other fricking holiday, which all became tools of the coporate marketplace anyway..

lol.. valentines day is really good if you got some one special but any other time its just oh shit stay in the house i dont need to see everyone holding hands and kissing when your alone.. it sucks

RaeRox
lol.. valentines day is really good if you got some one special but any other time its just oh shit stay in the house i dont need to see everyone holding hands and kissing when your alone.. it sucks

Alicia..

I love you.

lmao. thats funny.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by RaeRox
Alicia..

I love you.

lmao. thats funny.

rae.. if we dont have bfs for valentines day.. your gonna be my date.. just no kissing me please.. rofl!1

ShapedByWords
Alot of people think I'm incapable of love, they find me to be cold and distant. I laugh at misery, go out of my way to cause discomfort, am sortof a creep, and hell, I don't even tell my mom I love her.. (I do tell her however my life would suck without her because she DOES support me..)

It's a defence, and a damn good one. People are manipulative, lieing bastards who only want to bring me up just so I can fall down hard. Screw them..

I may however say I love you to a ceartain someone, but that's only with my inside voice.. stick out tongue
I have been where you are. Just keep an open mind about things.
Don't be so pas say. Believe!!
You try being me woman!

offers a beer beer
Originally posted by cindy8219
I say 'I love you' very often. Those who I say it to know I mean it. Besdies, you don't need to be in a relationship to love someone. I love my family and friends. Yes, its a different kind of love, but love nonetheless.
I dont have that much love to go around. erm

I think I need a case

muserke
I've only said it two times and actually meant it.

To my older brother. He's like...the best guy ever, we never fight and I really do love him. Unconditionally...or how do they say it.

And to my last girlfriend I was so in love with. Unfortunatly she dumped me. cry

Commando Queen
Originally posted by muserke
I've only said it two times and actually meant it.

To my older brother. He's like...the best guy ever, we never fight and I really do love him. Unconditionally...or how do they say it.

And to my last girlfriend I was so in love with. Unfortunatly she dumped me. cry
same with me.. except the one guy cheated on me and the other dude was like my brother and we started going out and then he kept lieing to me...

muserke
same with me.. except the one guy cheated on me and the other dude was like my brother and we started going out and then he kept lieing to me... We'll find someone new. hug

Love is beautiful while it lasts. But it can be the end of you too.

*Georgina_A*
We'll find someone new. hug

I agree thumb up

cindy8219

I dont have that much love to go around. erm

That's a shame.

ShapedByWords

Love is definitely a beautiful thing. I am beginning to think there is a right person for everyone at specific times in our lives and that right person changes or maybe not with each new chapter in our lives.

Commando Queen

thanks i needed a hug.. .. cuz out of m boyfriends.. all but oneor two have cheated on me and its really depressing

muserke
thanks i needed a hug.. .. cuz out of m boyfriends.. all but oneor two have cheated on me and its really depressing
Well they are jerks and don't deserve someone like you.

One day someone will cheat on them and they will know how it feels.

Don't worry. The right person is out there.

ShapedByWords
That's a shame.
I care about fam, but I cant say that I know for sure that I love them. I currently love only 2 people without question. I am not close to my family. I havent seen the majority of them (95%) in 12 years. I was shunned for being different on so many levels.

RaeRox
rae.. if we dont have bfs for valentines day.. your gonna be my date.. just no kissing me please.. rofl!1

lmao o yeah alicia I cant wait to do that.....Straight remember? anywhom..Ill have a date...shifty

Spelljammer
Blech, all this talk about love, support, sympathys, feelings..

http://cue.stanford.edu/journal/db/images/em_0717_04.jpg
*TwitchTwitch*

cindy8219

*TwitchTwitch*

lol.

I care about fam, but I cant say that I know for sure that I love them. I currently love only 2 people without question. I am not close to my family. I havent seen the majority of them (95%) in 12 years. I was shunned for being different on so many levels.

I wasn't asking for an explanation. It was just a comment.

ShapedByWords

*TwitchTwitch*
lol
lol.

I wasn't asking for an explanation. It was just a comment.
sorry..?? erm

indie_director

no that's not good. Let's all give Shaped a big hug!! hug

Otaku
I knew this girl who ''loved'' a different guy every day.She was the village bike.Ended up very bad with her.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by indie_director
no that's not good. Let's all give Shaped a big hug!! hug
its ok. It doesnt bother me. I have my friends.. my real ones anyway. They are my family. Family IS family.

indie_director
it should bother you though, like I'm not saying that you have to be bothered by it, but I mean, it's your family!Oh well.. and yeah you're right.. family is family whether it's friends or blood. Good way of thinking.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by indie_director
it should bother you though, like I'm not saying that you have to be bothered by it, but I mean, it's your family!Oh well.. and yeah you're right.. family is family whether it's friends or blood. Good way of thinking.
The 5% of my blood relatives that I do talk to have a special place in my heart.

happy

Commando Queen
Well they are jerks and don't deserve someone like you.

One day someone will cheat on them and they will know how it feels.

Don't worry. The right person is out there.

thanks

Originally posted by Otaku
I knew this girl who ''loved'' a different guy every day.She was the village bike.Ended up very bad with her.

god you should see my neibor.. he had a dif gf every weeki .. literly its soo ****in stupid he has allways tryed to hook up with me but ughhhhh i would neber with him

shellie
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words. I value these words more then words can say and I dont take them lightly. More people should tell their loved ones more often that they love them. Does it not make you (you in general) feel good when you are told so? Its a blessing to me to be told by my family 'I love you'...not everyone has this in their life. Its an amazing feeling to hear my daughters tell me 'I love you'....and no words in any dictionary is good enough to describe the feelings I feel when Alex has told me...'I love you'. love

I dont use the words lightly...I make sure those I do love know I cherish them enough to take the time to say those 3 little words...

I love you.

Spelljammer
I like a girl but am VERY afraid to tell her because I couldn't bare to hear no.. Ofcourse she pretty much knows already. I'm told I'm really obvious when it comes to letting my gaurd down over emotions.. What's worse is when she asked Ashley and Ashley admitted to it she said "Oh, okay"..

Mom: That's not bad. smile
Spelljammer: It's not good either.. glare
Dad: SOMEBODY ATE MY POPTARTS! Oh wait, that was me..

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by shellie
I value these words more then words can say and I dont take them lightly. More people should tell their loved ones more often that they love them. Does it not make you (you in general) feel good when you are told so? Its a blessing to me to be told by my family 'I love you'...not everyone has this in their life. Its an amazing feeling to hear my daughters tell me 'I love you'....and no words in any dictionary is good enough to describe the feelings I feel when Alex has told me...'I love you'. love

I dont use the words lightly...I make sure those I do love know I cherish them enough to take the time to say those 3 little words...

I love you.
wow

Enslaved
Omfg.. my son picked my a daisy today and when i said what was it for...he said cause your my mummy and i love you..

that was truely amazing.

My downfall due to my past..was i always fought i needed love to make me feel complete..and yes i had afew admirers online and off..but when my ex who loved me enought to ask me to marry me dumped me cause he wasnt ready...i fought tht love was threw with me..But who knows hey..Maybe there is someone out there for everyone.. if there is..then in time i know i'll meet mine..

and for all thoses who like me dont believe in it..remember you have to kiss alot of toads before finding your prince..

ShapedByWords
I'm glad you have a positive outlook on things. Things are never as bad as they seem.

GuitarBunny
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words. i rarely use those words in a truly meaning matter confused....the only person i remember saying it to was my friend confused embarrasment

Pyrofly
i greatly value thos words.. i dont say it unless i mean it and when i love them its very hard to get me to not feel that way towards them yes

but onces i lose thos feelings i usually dont get them back

Enslaved
I'm glad you have a positive outlook on things. Things are never as bad as they seem.

well my son made me realise the value of i love you when the lookof love he had in his eyes as he gave me a flower..so what it was a daisy...but it was picked with great love..And sits onn my bedside cabinet...I htink im gonna have it as my new sig tomorrow

fantasygirl
I don't use those words seriously much. erm

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Pyrofly
i greatly value thos words.. i dont say it unless i mean it and when i love them its very hard to get me to not feel that way towards them yes

but onces i lose thos feelings i usually dont get them back
"Its easy to gain my love but hard to get it back"

Someone once told me that and I think it's true for a lot of us.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i rarely use those words in a truly meaning matter confused....the only person i remember saying it to was my friend confused embarrasment
I am somewhat confused by that statement

T.V.O.T.I.
Recently I said those 3 words again to the same ex. After everything I think I love her even more than before. It's so amazing that we are friends to this day. happy

Anoushka
depends...i say that a lot in the platonic sense,cuz i truly love my friends.so many of them too.

in the other sense though....never.

Snoopbert
I don't say it anymore, even to my last girlfriend I never said it... just never found it worth it.

T.V.O.T.I.
messed

sry to hear that

Trickster
It's funny how

'Love you' doesn't mean the same as 'I love you'.

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by Trickster
It's funny how

'Love you' doesn't mean the same as 'I love you'.
yea that is funny. laughing

how about "me too" or "ditto"

Lana
I use those words in two different contexts...one is for my family and friends, the other is in the romantic sense, as in, I'm in love with you. I've only used it with one person that way.

pimptress
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.

I don't take 'I Love You' very lightly. I've never said to anyone but my brothers and niece

Trickster
I guess I'm the same as Lana in this regard.

Fëanor
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Other than family, I see no value in saying "I love you" to anyone. I prefer to say, "I wanna sex you up. No? Okay, here's 10 more dollars." hahahahaha!!!! laughing

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by Lana
I use those words in two different contexts...one is for my family and friends, the other is in the romantic sense, as in, I'm in love with you. I've only used it with one person that way.
It took me a while to understand/except the difference in "I love you" and "I am INlove with you"

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I don't use those words seriously much. erm

I only use it seriously to family members...

=Mysta=-kILL
I told somebody that I loved them once, but my heart was broken by her...so I now know not to take "I love you" lightly.

Snoopbert
It took me a while to understand/except the difference in "I love you" and "I am INlove with you" There is no real word or phrase to say I like you a lot pratically. I jujst dont say it anymore, note ven to my family members. I've said the words to three people, and after the last one I just believe it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Snoopbert
There is no real word or phrase to say I like you a lot pratically. I jujst dont say it anymore, note ven to my family members. I've said the words to three people, and after the last one I just believe it's better to keep your mouth shut. hmmm...not very optimistic are yah!

Snoopbert

T.V.O.T.I.
There is no real word or phrase to say I like you a lot pratically. I jujst dont say it anymore, note ven to my family members. I've said the words to three people, and after the last one I just believe it's better to keep your mouth shut.
"I cant call it love, but its more than just a crush"

no expression

Fëanor
Optimism got me in this rut. aaaah! you're young yet....life's got a really odd sense of humour, and you'll change your mind soon enough i wager.

Snoopbert

DanieLs_4_Ever
As much value as life can give.

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
As much value as life can give.
cry

*thinks of "The Pefect Ending" by Straylight Run*

DanieLs_4_Ever
cry

*thinks of "The Pefect Ending" by Straylight Run*
stick out tongue

T.V.O.T.I.
lol

nice pun btw (ur sig)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thanks. I tried. stick out tongue

T.V.O.T.I.
laughing

Kharhmah
I told my nephew last week that I loved him, and I told my friend yesterday that I loved her.

_Sanctuary_
My friend is always telling me how much she loves me.. It freaks me out!

A.D. Skinner
I do not use these three words very often, and it is only spoken to those that I truly love.

My Wife, parents and children.

To say 'I love you' to anyone that you don't truly love, lessens it for those that you do.

I can't stand people that write letters, PMs, or emails and end it with a 'Love ya'

_Sanctuary_
Yeah, I rarely say it... My friend says it all the time to me, but not in a stupid way confused

debbiejo
People use the words "I love you" for many things, but when it comes to a more intimate setting, It's ususally danced around .....never really said, well in most instances at first.

Princess-Puppy~
Not that much.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Not that much. Depends on the situation...

_Sanctuary_
Whenever someone says it to me I'm like "umm.. yeah.. ok........confused"

Smallville
Very true, that I love you is thrown around in such a blatently common manner, however the value of the words still holds strong for some people. Much like saying "Hate." Hate and Love are on opposite sides of such a spectrum. You cannot have one without the other.

And, much like love, hate is thrown around in the aforementioned manner, with no such regard for the strength that such a word carries.

T.V.O.T.I.
I have only truly hated one person in my life. lol

Veronica smile

apoc001
"Love" is a word that only works at the right time. And there has to be some history behind it. You can't just do someone one night and say you love them. My brother actually made a decision that you shouldn't use the word "love" until you've known someone for 2 years. It's a long way to wait, but if it lasts that long you must love each other.

lil bitchiness

There are different types of love. I say ''I love you'' to my housemate all the time - that is because I love her as a friend. I tell my mom I love her, because I love my mother like...well mother.

Etc..

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Smallville
Very true, that I love you is thrown around in such a blatently common manner, however the value of the words still holds strong for some people. Much like saying "Hate." Hate and Love are on opposite sides of such a spectrum. You cannot have one without the other.

And, much like love, hate is thrown around in the aforementioned manner, with no such regard for the strength that such a word carries.

I agree, my friend doesn't throw "I love you" around though big grin One of the greatest human beings in this world!
According to my fortune cooke from yesterday "It is a grand thing to be loved, but an even grander thing to love" confused

eggmayo
If you say I love you too much, it loses ALL meaning, like all words.

_Sanctuary_
Yeah, but if you rarely say it then other people will say it more to you to see if you love them.. Weird cycle huh...

eggmayo
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Yeah, but if you rarely say it then other people will say it more to you to see if you love them..
After which it loses its meaning. sad

xyz jedi
It depends on the moment and who says it. If a man, it's a joke. If a women you don't know it's a joke. If your partner says it, and you know she does, it's real.

Lana
Originally posted by xyz jedi
It depends on the moment and who says it. If a man, it's a joke. If a women you don't know it's a joke. If your partner says it, and you know she does, it's real.

Errr, that's bullshit. A guy can say it and mean it, just as a girl can say it and mean it as a joke.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by eggmayo
After which it loses its meaning. sad
Yeah, it is an awful cycle...

Darth Revan

_Sanctuary_
What language has 4 different words for love?

*lizziekk*
i love you has no meaning what so ever to me because i have used it so often.... Its quite sad actually sad

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
i love you has no meaning what so ever to me because i have used it so often.... Its quite sad actually sad
"I love you Lizzie!"
Nah, I could never say it to one of my friends.. It is too weird!

debbiejo
. I tell my friends I love them.....because I do...

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by debbiejo
. I tell my friends I love them.....because I do...
I find it really hard to say it, even though I do!

Frozen kisses
i never use the words i love you..it only brings heartache

fini
I can talk about it, like you know reffering to someone saying " I love you" but If i have to say it to someone and mean it, I CANNOT do it.

I dont know how people can say it so casually every so often.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
i never use the words i love you..it only brings heartache
Yeah, noticed that one.

MC_GG
Saying "I Love You" can freak anyone. There's an old saying, "Actions speak louder than words." If you really love someone, then you would do anything for them, even die for them if necessary. As for me I used the word "I Love You." Right now I'm trying to tell this girl I love her but I can't bring myself to tell her because it might change our friendship drastically. Hopefully I'll ask her out and then tell her when the time is right.

Smallville
It is hard to know when you are in love... and hard to tell when somebody actually loves you back. I speak from experience... TRUST ME.

But, if you play it safe and don't take chances, you might miss out on the best part of being alive.

Suki
It is hard to know when you are in love... and hard to tell when somebody actually loves you back. I speak from experience... TRUST ME.

But, if you play it safe and don't take chances, you might miss out on the best part of being alive.

I never took the chance, and after a long year things have never really changed. I missed the one guy my heart wanted. I am just hoping that this time, things will change.

Ronny
I have never told someone I loved them erm Well i have but we were just messing around.

I've never liked someone enough to even considering falling in love in the first place. I'm not very easy...

T.V.O.T.I.

yes
Originally posted by Ronny
I have never told someone I loved them erm Well i have but we were just messing around.

I've never liked someone enough to even considering falling in love in the first place. I'm not very easy...
messed

Mario recommends "Fall" by Something Corporate. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.