Blow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvertsume
well i hope the title didnt give you the wrong idea whistle but im bored so.. yea. we got our first hurricane this season.. all the rest of the hurricanes *knocks on wood* just kinda blew by us... well the death toll was 4.. and the injured was..something smile yay florida. florida

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/palm.jpg

DarkC
Dang.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by silvertsume
well i hope the title didnt give you the wrong idea whistle but im bored so.. yea. we got our first hurricane this season.. all the rest of the hurricanes *knocks on wood* just kinda blew by us... well the death toll was 4.. and the injured was..something smile yay florida. florida

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/palm.jpg damn this thread for being misleading glare

silvertsume
ja.. the quality of the pic sux. itook it on my phone.Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
damn this thread for being misleading glare ... *blows* big grin

Revernd Maynard
droolio

silvertsume
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
droolio yum shifty

Revernd Maynard
laughing

shifty

indie_director
Have you guys gotten that dust storm from Egypt yet?

Uneeklyconfused
Rule Britannia!!!rock

EsteemedLeader
that hurricane was pansy. it hardly rained... erm

Vathu
lmao he always get the sucky ass hurricanes -.-

a1hsauce
i hope youre not in the vacinity of that storm erm

silvertsume
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i hope youre not in the vacinity of that storm erm its only a cat 1. but last year we moved from fort meyers/ port charolett.. our house was obliterated... sad.....

Uneeklyconfused
its only a cat 1. but last year we moved from fort meyers/ port charolett.. our house was obliterated... sad.....

eek!

ill protect you....hug

flex

silvertsume
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
eek!

ill protect you....hug

flex hug.. oh yes..come 'protect' me shifty stick out tongue

Vathu
ill be your bodyguard yes *puts on a black suit and sunglasses and talking into the little ear piece* Protect the package!!!

silvertsume
Originally posted by Vathu
ill be your bodyguard yes *puts on a black suit and sunglasses and talking into the little ear piece* Protect the package!!! stick out tongue thank ya much.

Uneeklyconfused
hug.. oh yes..come 'protect' me shifty stick out tongue

oh i will...'protect' you good and proper wink

shifty

silvertsume
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
oh i will...'protect' you good and proper wink

shifty droolio

Uneeklyconfused
ill be your bodyguard yes *puts on a black suit and sunglasses and talking into the little ear piece* Protect the package!!!

thats so sweet...stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
droolio

flex

tongue21

DarkC
droolio
naughty

Vathu
lmfao if i was the president the my bodyguards would be girls....because the phrase ptoect the package would sound better =)

silvertsume
Originally posted by DarkC
naughty heeeeey shifty

silvertsume
lmfao if i was the president the my bodyguards would be girls....because the phrase ptoect the package would sound better =) laughing out loud

Vathu
yes

Uneeklyconfused
lmfao if i was the president the my bodyguards would be girls....because the phrase ptoect the package would sound better =)
laughing ...

nitro-swicked
big grin

Vathu
wow i think this was the funiest thing ive ever said big grin

Uneeklyconfused
wow i think this was the funiest thing ive ever said big grin

better milk the laughter while im still drunk!!! wacko

kidding

RZA
Damn storm, crappy day yesterday, crappy day again today. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck inside again today, bored out of my mind blowup

Snoopbert
Suck: Blackholes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.