Deadpool & Batman vs NightWing,Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
They fight in Gotham. Who wins?

willRules
Deadpool

8bitChris
This fight is not even fair.

jesserw21
y not? how is it not fair?

Juntai
It's been a long time.. but I recall a DD/Batman crossover at some point, not sure of the comic, and I don't think DD was even able to lay a hand on him, Batman countered everything he had. Then said something like ... "Hm.. Not bad.. for a blind guy." And DD was like "HOW DID HE KNOW!?!!!?"
And Nightwing can't lay a hand on Batman either, check the Bruce Wayne murder, Dick hit him and he was like "That one was free, the next one will cost you." So Dick clocked him again, then Batman started flipping around and shit, blocking all of Nightwings moves, then eventually layed him out with one punch, maybe two..

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Juntai
It's been a long time.. but I recall a DD/Batman crossover at some point, not sure of the comic, and I don't think DD was even able to lay a hand on him, Batman countered everything he had. Then said something like ... "Hm.. Not bad.. for a blind guy." And DD was like "HOW DID HE KNOW!?!!!?"
And Nightwing can't lay a hand on Batman either, check the Bruce Wayne murder, Dick hit him and he was like "That one was free, the next one will cost you." So Dick clocked him again, then Batman started flipping around and shit, blocking all of Nightwings moves, then eventually layed him out with one punch, maybe two..

take that, then add deadpool. i say bats and deadpool win this one.

Ultimate Ion
Yeah, Nightwing and Daredevil are way outclassed here.

spetznaz
Originally posted by jesserw21
y not? how is it not fair?

What Juntai is talking about is a Batman/DD crossover, where Batman even managed to sneak up right behind DD without being heard, smelled, or sensed. The only thing that finally made DD know Bats was there was his 'radar' sense, but his other senses drew a blank.
And Batman deduced pretty fast that DD was a blind person with enhanced senses, something that shocked the heck out of double D.

Nightwing would be a great (actually perfect) match for DareDevil, but neither are any good against Batman. He is beyond both of them ....even if DD and NW were to team up against him solo.

Now, add Deadpool into the mix and it is just crazy.

Edit: Actually adding Deadpool might make Batman take a little longer to destroy NW and DD. After all, Deadpool would be a factor in the battlefield and Bats would prefer working alone.

willRules
Deadpool would kill them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.