Yay!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
I just got offered a job at an Italian restaurant Jumpy ...I have a trail evening tomorrow..I'm so nervous...embarrasment what if I drop everything? messed

Sorry..pointless thread but I'm very excited..bag

ShapedByWords
congrats

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fianna
I just got offered a job at an Italian restaurant Jumpy ...I have a trail evening tomorrow..I'm so nervous...embarrasment what if I drop everything? messed

Nice thumb up

And if you drop everything... be prepared for a smash.

DarkC

Just try not to screw up. Oh, and the crook of the wlbow has suprisingly good balace. stick out tongue

dave123
schmoll Unemployment rocks! stick out tongue

Fianna

DarkC
Just try not to trip or lose your head. laughing out loud

dave123
I hear the streets of Soho are quite the little earner wink

Darth Nauj

Italian food is hot droolio

§P0oONY
Soho has some very, very good restaurants..

dave123

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dave123
I was thinking along the lines of prostitution thumb up

Either bring in good money.. thumb up

Unless you are being pimped.

Fianna
I hear the streets of Soho are quite the little earner wink I tried that for awhile but it's a long commute wink

dave123
laughing out loud travel for hours to get 3 minutes worth of work wink

Fianna
laughing out loud travel for hours to get 3 minutes worth of work wink Precisely...though I guess I could conduct some business on the train...ninja

((btw I find the three minute bit insulting...3mins 30secs at least stick out tongue ))

dave123
btw, it's best if you charge them per half hour yes Rather than by the minute smart

Wickerman
btw, it's best if you charge them per half hour yes Rather than by the minute smart

Girl's gotta make a living. thumb up

~wickerman~

Fianna
Originally posted by Wickerman
Girl's gotta make a living. thumb up

~wickerman~ Any way she can winkOriginally posted by dave123
btw, it's best if you charge them per half hour yes Rather than by the minute smart Of course....I'll consider it next time I'm strapped for cash stick out tongue

dave123
you've got my number, right? whistle

Wickerman
you've got my number, right? whistle

Does.........does this ........mean i'm.....not classy 'nough fo you no mo' Mr. S? cry

~wickerman~

nitro-swicked
congrats happy

dave123
Does.........does this ........mean i'm.....not classy 'nough fo you no mo' Mr. S? cry

~wickerman~ I'm just helping a girl make a living happy You're the main sha-bang

Fianna
you've got my number, right? whistle Sure...the usual one? ..and if someone else answers I'm looking for Cosmo not Spencer right? wink stick out tongue

dave123
If I answer, call me cosmo anyway naughty

Wickerman
I'm just helping a girl make a living happy You're the main sha-bang

I love you Cosmo Kramer love

~wickerman~

Fianna
If I answer, call me cosmo anyway naughty lol ...*sigh* if I must stick out tongue ..but I refuse to wear nothing but a crown and a pair of wings again schmoll

DarkC
lol ...*sigh* if I must stick out tongue ..but I refuse to wear nothing but a crown and a pair of wings again schmoll
Again? But variety's the spice of life. stick out tongue

dave123
lol ...*sigh* if I must stick out tongue ..but I refuse to wear nothing but a crown and a pair of wings again schmoll Nothing will do droolio

....ever considered dying your hair pink? whistle

dave123
I love you Cosmo Kramer love

~wickerman~ and what do I have the pleasure of calling you?

Wickerman
and what do I have the pleasure of calling you?

George Constanza droolio

~wickerman~

Fianna
Nothing will do droolio

....ever considered dying your hair pink? whistle For a price I'll consider most things..shifty

dave123
For a price I'll consider most things..shifty How about a night of you, and your friend that looks like Irene? And the price will have some very nice figures in it... as will the bedroom naughty

dave123
George Constanza droolio

~wickerman~ Yet you still sign off with a ~wickerman~ stick out tongue

Fianna
How about a night of you, and your friend that looks like Irene? And the price will have some very nice figures in it... as will the bedroom naughty It will have to include some very nice figures eyes ..but I might be able to arrange such a thing..flirt1

dave123
It will have to include some very nice figures eyes ..but I might be able to arrange such a thing..flirt1 Just so you know, this isn't playful internet banter any more ninja I'm deadly serious

no expression <----- my dead serious face

Englishpin@pple

mama'ia This is wonderful yes?

hey Ash!!! hug

Fianna
Just so you know, this isn't playful internet banter any more ninja I'm deadly serious

no expression <----- my dead serious face Sure no2 ....I can tell from the smilie you must be very serious no expression Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
mama'ia This is wonderful yes?

hey Ash!!! hug Hey Will hug

Englishpin@pple
Sure no2 ....I can tell from the smilie you must be very serious no expression Hey Will hug

happy

Wickerman
Yet you still sign off with a ~wickerman~ stick out tongue

Of course.....that's my stage name droolio

~wickerman~

dave123
droolio I can't wait Happy Dance

Wickerman
droolio I can't wait Happy Dance

I feel like a little highschool girl all over again happy

~wickerman~

Englishpin@pple

~wickerman~

laughing out loud

dave123

~wickerman~ droolio GO with that feeling... work it wink

Anna85

laughing out loud
it's not quite pointles big grin

Fianna
Originally posted by Anna85
laughing out loud
it's not quite pointles big grin Exactly..we all had the pleasure of dave and Wick hitting on each other happy

Englishpin@pple
Exactly..we all had the pleasure of dave and Wick hitting on each other happy

i feel left out of the hitting on.....*sigh*

o well

Fianna
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
i feel left out of the hitting on.....*sigh*

o well Would you feel better if I was to hit on you? petpet

dave123
Exactly..we all had the pleasure of dave and Wick hitting on each other happy and I'm one step closer to not only getting a threesome, but also sleeping with Irene.... even though it is a look-a-like droolio!!!

Englishpin@pple
Would you feel better if I was to hit on you? petpet

cry yyyes...

lol

Wickerman
and I'm one step closer to not only getting a threesome, but also sleeping with Irene.... even though it is a look-a-like droolio!!!

*runs along to tattoo parlor for the "EXIT ONLY" tattoo on da buttcheeks embarrasment

~wickerman~

Fianna
and I'm one step closer to not only getting a threesome, but also sleeping with Irene.... even though it is a look-a-like droolio!!! laughing ..you strange little man stick out tongueOriginally posted by Englishpin@pple
cry yyyes...

lol Aww okay sweetheart smooches...would you like to have experience the full ranges of my services?eyes

dave123
laughing ..you strange little man stick out tongue I love it when you talk weird eek!

Englishpin@pple
laughing ..you strange little man stick out tongue Aww okay sweetheart smooches...would you like to have experience the full ranges of my services?eyes

*looks up at the sky* (thank u god)

dave123
*runs along to tattoo parlor for the "EXIT ONLY" tattoo on da buttcheeks embarrasment

~wickerman~ how about we make it a nice round 4? ninja

Wickerman
how about we make it a nice round 4? ninja

That for some reason reminded me of an incredibly bad bad joke that was something like: "What do you do if you wake up and notice you have 4 testicles all of the sudden?" "Answer: Ask the guy behind you to pull out"
laughing out loud

I don't know why that always makes me laugh laughing

~wickerman~

dave123
hmmm, after that last post, I think 3's enough wink

DarkC
and I'm one step closer to not only getting a threesome, but also sleeping with Irene.... even though it is a look-a-like droolio!!!
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.