Myth City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Green_Demon
Myth City, a modern like place hidden in the bermuda triangle. Ripp-off run abounds has technology and magic work together perfectly. Myth City is made an Archipelago of many island but 7 remain to be the only one with official names and are also the main islands.

5 of the island lay vertical, and line up East to West. The other 2 are much bigger and sandwich the first five from both North and South.

No-Mans-I-Land, The northern island is a desert, filled with criminal of an unimaginable scale. Tropical Island, The southern island is a jungle island. Only the most powerful Mythians can survive the creatures here. Gold Island, The most Western (Left) island is inhabited of those of the Upper class. Rich as they are, they fund those in the next island. Farmer's Island is that island. They supply food and raw material to the middle island. Island Industries, is what it is called as almost the entire thing is run by Island Industries. This is also home of the Ghetto. Omega Mall Island is the island that recieves the products made by Island Industry. Omega Mall itself covers half the island. Finnally, Life Island, the most Eastern island, is where most Mythians live.

Name:
Species:
Powers:

Name: Psycrone
Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
Powers: Electrokenesis, Pyrokenesis, Strength

Name: Destro
Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
Powers: Electrokenesis, Pyrokenesis, Strength

Name: Gabriella Ursela Ness
Species: Neko
Powers: Summoning, Strength, Seduction

Name: Bones
Species: Undead (Skeleton)
Powers: Immortality, Teleportation

the-unforgiven
Name: David Lord
Species: Undead (Skeleton.. Looks like my avatar)
Powers: Immune to mindspells, can manipulate elements, (even from opponents), can use mindspells.

Name: Zuke Zaxer
Species: Black elf
Powers: Teleportation, Darkness, Fighting.

Green_Demon
Bones walked upon the street of Gold Island, towards Mad Labs.

Saratn
Name: Lord Razar
Species: Elf
Powers: dark magic

Green_Demon
The skeleton continued to downn the well-kept streets when he spotted somebody else.

((I'm going to start a separated sign-up thread.))

riku harada
sitting on the roof of the catherdral, Tsuki looked down upon the small specks that were ppl. They looked like ans from this height. Poor defensely ants.

Straching like a cat, Taiyou got up from bed and went to shower

Green_Demon
Gabriella looks upon the Cathedral in Life Island.

"Now, since when was that there?"

riku harada
tsuki giggled at the ppl on the ground. such silly ppl, so oblivious to the obvious.

taiyou got dressed and walked outside

Green_Demon
Gabriel saw Tsuki walk outside cathendral.

"Hi, I'm Gabriel."

riku harada
Originally posted by Green_Demon
Gabriel saw Tsuki walk outside cathendral.

"Hi, I'm Gabriel."
(it's taiyou, tsuki is on the catherdral)

um... hi. i'm Taiyou Sun.

Green_Demon
"Hello, Taiyou. Do you know where this cathedral came from?"

feralboy
Tia had been set near the cathedral

riku harada
'no. it wasn't here yesterday though.' sheilding his golden eyes, he looked up at the top of the catherdral

Green_Demon
"Hello miss." Destro snuck up on Tia.

"I didn't think so.... wanna check it out?" Gabriell asks.

feralboy
"i did this"a plant trips him

Green_Demon
Destro is trips but his wings stop the fall.

"Nice trick."

Saratn
Razar comes onto the road.
Razar: Done playing children's games?

feralboy
"your cute"crossing her legs

riku harada
''yes. lets go explore it.'' he reachs for the doors and tries to open them, but fails. they're locked.' looking confused

Green_Demon
"Summon," Gab chants, "Crazy Psycho Robot from Hell... ON CRACK!"

And that very thing materialized to punch the door down.

"Hmmmm.... I should feel bad about defiling a religious place, but I defile that half-angel all the time."

"Cute?" Destro smiles,

Green_Demon
((GTG. Borrowed a movie and Nick would kill me for not watching it.))

riku harada
tauki leaps off of the roof and floats down to land lightly on the ground behind taiyou and gabriel. 'what do you think u are doing?'

feralboy
"thats what i said"plants rapping around her arms

Green_Demon
Originally posted by riku harada
tauki leaps off of the roof and floats down to land lightly on the ground behind taiyou and gabriel. 'what do you think u are doing?'

"Um.... we're exploring....."

Saratn
"exploring what exactly?"

Green_Demon
"This cathedral."

Saratn
"so what are we looking for. not much here if you ask me. its just a cathedral, unless..."

Green_Demon
"Unless it's like everything else on these islands and is not what it seems."

Saratn
"exactly, but then how are we going to get out of here?"

Green_Demon
"Wha da ya mean?"

Saratn
"Well i don't want to be stuck here. i have better things to do then be with you lot."

Green_Demon
"I'll blast our why out. Or just call Bones. She'll teleport us out."

Saratn
"Just as long as we get out of here, then i am happy. or i could try some of my dark magic, but i won't promise you anything."

Green_Demon
"Let's-"

BOOM!

"I shall kill you brother!"

Destro stood over Psycrone.

Saratn
"What the hell?"

riku harada
tauki crosses her arms and glares at Gabriel. 'You know, it's not nice to blast your way into a holy place.

inside the Cathedral, the Monks, and priests are strewn across the ground dead, but there are no wounds.

Taiyou races in. 'they're all dead! what could have done this?'

Green_Demon
"Holy place. I boned a half-angel, I am a holy place!" Gab said.

"I'm also half-demon, that was only once, and I was drunk and druged." Psycrone pointed out.

"Me too." Destro agreed.

riku harada
'Like i care if you're half demon. you still have tno right to deface a place like this.'

Green_Demon
"I defaced nothing. Psycho cat girl and her insane metalic drug addict from Hades did." Psycrone and Destro said together.

riku harada
rolls eyes at them and walks into the catherdral. 'well they're all dead already. we would've found out sooner or later.'

Saratn
"why the hell did you have to blast them is still the question at hand. could've had me try my magic. of course someone had to act without thinking!"

Green_Demon
"They've been dead longer than this. People don't die alot here. Even normal humans are usually well enough armed to defend themselves from meta. Only an uberweapon or an uber like Psycrone or Destro could do this. They wouldn't, but they could."

Saratn
"So this Psycrone and Destro are the ones who could do this. Explain your reasoning, because if they continue their destruction i think we should kill them."

Green_Demon
"First, this Psycrone and Destro are right behind you." Psycrone said, "We could but we wouldn't. Their is one uberhuman capable of this."

"Fuka." Destro said.

Saratn
"Fuka? Now i am confused."

riku harada
'Who's that?' Taiyou rejons the group

Tsuki from the from of the back building 'one of the priest is still alive!'

Green_Demon
"Fuka, leader of the most notorious gang in Myth City. So vain is he that he named the gang after himself. Now if it was the Fuka Gang, not so vain, but plainly 'the Fuka' is vanity." Psy looks over the mess, "This seems to be his quota. Fuka believes himself to be a god."

riku harada
'Probably a self serving jerk.'

inthesilence
Ezhno stood there for a moment, at the side of the cathedral. He had been too late. He swore quietly, and his ears perked up as he heard someone say the name "Fuka". He listened intently for a moment, before thinking to himself, 'So that's who was behind this.'

Little did he realise he had actually said it aloud. He was always bad at sneaking around, which really wasn't good, considering.

riku harada
taiyou spins around and faces Ezhno. 'Who are you? do you know anything about this?'

inthesilence
Ezhno turns around, coming out from behind the corner of the building, a placating smile on his face. A black tattoo can just barely be seen on the right side of his neck, peeking out from under an old green, sleeveless jacket. The mark of a convict.

"Name's Ezhno. And who the hell are you?"

riku harada
'i'm Taiyou. why were you hiding back tere?'

inthesilence
"Why where you people blasting down the doors?" Ezhno quirks an eyebrow at the boy, clearly not planning on answering his question.

riku harada
Why do you thnk i blasted them. now, i would appreciate it if you answered my question. we can do it the easy way or the hard way. which ever you prefer.

inthesilence
Ezhno laughs, and leans against the front wall of the cathedral. "What're you gonna do, bore me to death?" He looks away for a minute, and when he lturns back, his smile has faded.

He shrugs. "I was listenin' to your conversation."

riku harada
Taiyou smiles slightly. 'you have never delt with a element master or a tiger demon before, have you?'

Saratn
"Nor a very pissed off person?"

inthesilence
"Actually I have. And worse." Ezhno smiles at the two, happily enough. "But, back to the question I asked. Who blasted these doors open, and why?"

Saratn
"The hell with your question. What is the real reason you're in here? And you seriously don't want to get me pissed. now answer the queston."

Green_Demon
"To answer you question Mr. I'm-so-cool-cause-I-fight-alot, I blasted the doors." Gab said,

inthesilence
"I was here to see Father Malcolm. But, obviously, I can't anymore, seeing as he's lying there DEAD." His smile is gone by now, and his facial features are hard and cold. He stands up. "Now, I'd appreciate if you'd tell me exactly who the hell this 'Fuka' guy is."

Saratn
"If you were listening to our conversation you would have heard the whole damn thing."

inthesilence
"So... That's absolutely all you know then?"

Saratn
"Very good...took you long enough"

Green_Demon
"If you see a giant killer wasp, that you ment Fuka." Gab described, "He may not look very menacing, but his exoskeleton is equivalent to near impenatrable armor, the poison of his sting has no antidote, and the laser eyes are plainly overkill. But I would say that his followers did this, he rarley does things personally."

Saratn
"Oh great...dealing with a wasp. How the hell are we going to kill it if it has impenatrable armor???"

Green_Demon
"No, near impenatrable, it's speculated that if you fight him long enough without being stung, you could crack it. Also, elemental attack work best against that kind of armor."

Saratn
"So would my dark magic finally come into some use?"

Green_Demon
".... does this Dark magic include fireball, or lightning, or something elementy?"

Saratn
"yes...lighting. and water.

riku harada
Taiyou makes a funeral pyre by dragging all of the bdys to gether. 'Anyone want to say last rites?' a white fireball appears in his hand. 'no? ok then. i send your souls off to the otherworld through fire.' the entire pyre lights immediately.

Saratn
"Sorry. not religous. Now don't bother me. i need to meditate, so i can be prepared for battle."

Green_Demon
"Not religious..." Psy mused, "I should so smite you."

riku harada
the fire dies down and nothing is left, not even burn marks on the floor. Taiyou goes to work, fixing the doors, using the element of earth

Green_Demon
Dust rises and comes together. It materializes into Bones, the walking skeleton.

Saratn
"So...what is a dead person like you here anyway?"

Green_Demon
"She has no vocal cords, can't speak." Psy said, "She probably needs to takes us somewhere."

Saratn
"Oh great...i am going to trust my life to a skeleton. what next?"

Green_Demon
She gestured to <Saratn's character> and then grabbed him. They both becames dust and were blown away, rearranging themselves in Mad Labs.

inthesilence
"Well", Ezhno says, looking at the burn mark on the ground, "This sucks." He looks at where the elf once stood. "And he's an a$$hole." He mumbles quietly to himself, "Sometimes I don't even know why I bothered to escape..."

Saratn
"Keep your comments to your self, or you will find your way out with the nose of my gun"

riku harada
(recap?)

inthesilence
Originally posted by Saratn
"Keep your comments to your self, or you will find your way out with the nose of my gun"

Ezhno simply rolled his eyes, and started to make his way up the steps and into the cathedral.

Green_Demon
Psycrone sighed, and followed. Or he would have if an armed mage not just blasted him. He wore the yellow and black robes of a follower of Fuka.

"You heathens have defiled the ground that the Holy One has claimed his one." The mage spat, "You will die just as the other hea-" Then Destro rammed a sword through his back. "Pathetic."

inthesilence
Ezhno ignores the ramblings of the mage behind him as his life is ended quickly enough. He pushes open the newly repaired doors, and is greeted by silence. Dusty air floats through shafts of light as he makes his way down the center aisle. He takes a moment to look around, and merely shakes his head at the sight of broken stained-glass windows.

riku harada
(yo! i need a recap!)

Tela
(Can I join?)

Saratn
(yep. their should be a character creation thread on the second page i think.)

Tela
Name: Tallen
Species: Angel
Powers: Um energy blasts I guess. His ultimate power of death was striken from him.

sanshain-eien
Originally posted by riku harada
(yo! i need a recap!)

inthesilence
Originally posted by sanshain-eien

((Why not just read the last few pages? Honestly, it's a LOT easier. We haven't done all that much, actually.))

Ezhno looks behind him, making sure that nobody has followed him. He runs quietly to a back room. There are old tomes stacked on shelves that reach to the ceiling, most covered in dust. He runs his hand along the underside of the desk, and finally comes accross a seam. He pulls a piece of paper out of the crevice, and slips it into the pocket of his jacket. He whistles as he makes his way back to the main area of the cathedral.

Saratn
]

inthesilence
Originally posted by Saratn
]

((I really wasn't trying to be rude at all. I'm very sorry if it came accross that way. I come accross sounding naturally sarcastic. ^_^;; And plus, you can't really tell how people are saying stuff on the internet. I just meant that it's WAY easier to just read the previous posts. That way you get the whole story, and you don't have to deal with stupid human error. If it had been like ten pages of posts, then, yeah, I would've given a recap. I'm not that evil.

If you really wanna know, though... Ezhno (That's me ^_^) showed up, and then everybodies character proverbially whipped it out to see whose was bigger, and nobody won. XD We learned that 'Fuka' is a giant wasp with nearly impenitrable armor. Saratn's character and one of Green_Demon's chars went away with a skeleton for a bit, but now they're back. Psycrone killed a mage/follower of Fuka as Ezhno went inside the cathedral. Aaaand that's about it. Hope that helped. big grin ))

Green_Demon
((Destro killed the follower.))

Inside the cathedral were a large group of yellow and black clad mages.

Chaosbark
(Um....to late to join this rp?)

sanshain-eien
(no. you can join.)

Taiyou followed behind the others, as Tsuki stopped to speak with a raven

inthesilence
Ezhno stopped as he sensed something behind him. He turned around to be greeted by a group of five or so mages like the one that had been killed outside. "Uh.. hi!" he said, slowly backing toward the door. "What's up guys?"

Green_Demon
"You are none of our concern." The lead mage spat, "The two mutts their have defiled our cult with murder once more, Fuka shall know of this."

"Sir, the others are heathens who have deefiled the Holy Ground of Fuka," Said another mage.

"Oh.... KILL THEM!" And so the room was filled with lightning, fire, ice, water, and wind. The ground shook too.

sanshain-eien
(lost)

Chaosbark
Name: Xin Medias Res
Species: Human/Demon
Powers: Elemental Manipulation, Shadow manipulation.
(I'll post later after I get a better feel where everyone is at. Oh, and i'll post a picture as well.)

Chaosbark
The small boat was making progress as usual the water lapping quietly against the boat's sides. Standing along the head he would let his cloak wrap around his form making him seem like he was hugging himself. A large peice of fabric had been positioned just below his noise to cover to the most amount his face and expressions. A head band was also positioned along his forehead making his eyes the only real visible part of his feature. Strange eyes mostly, instead of having whites they were mainly split in half. One side would be red while the other was white, it went across to the other eye as well. His pupils however still gave off that of human nature, two solid brown optics stared at the lapping waves. He would arrive shortly at the desired destination.

She Seduced
Name: Cobain
Species: Undead (like a vampire but can walk in daylight)
Powers: strength, speed, immortal

Cobain emerged from the waters. Her blonde tressels cut short in a pixie. She pulled herself onto the beach, out of breath. Sh had bruises, burns and scars all over her. Undead's take longer to heal, especially when one has spent the last 22 years in No-Mans-I-Land. It took her so long, to figure out how to escape.
She was pretty sure she was on Life Island, she sat up, still dressed in her muddy prison clothes, but she had managed to get those nasty medal cuffs they slap on.
Cobain was a hitwoman, and was a reasonably good one in her time. Until she was snitched on by someone she trusted. She had been set up, and it was time to find the bastard. She slowly rose to her feet, which were blistered and bleeding and headed up the beach. She was hoping that her hideout was still in the same spot.

Maleficus
(Can I join?)

Name: Tom Jones

Species: Celestial guardian (Although he doesn't know it.)

Powers: It's sort of like ki. As he lives and fights, it evolves with him. If you really want to know then send me a PM with what ever questions you have.

Chaosbark
Gold Island, home of the rich, home of the slobs, nobles and all other self-regarding filth. That island had no fear expecting an attack, this would be simple. He could do it, he was Xin Res feared. The boat would appear not to be monitored by any one as the waves continued pulling him onward along with the wind filtering behind him. Orbs quietly squinting in the sun his now apparant blue locks breezed slightly as an island came into view. Densely populated, docks lining it, this would be Life Island. Perhaps supplies weren't plentiful, besides he was here to aquire a legendary item said to be located near the outskirts, a cave persay. One large seal implanted at the door would require one simple thing. "Blood.." The noise of hull grinding against shore would sound as Xin would leap off landing on dry land. At that he would be directed towards his next location.

She Seduced
Cobain would be able to find the rat easily, it was something she could smell through the air. She found herself behind a large grocery store, piles of gravel and dirt lay infront of her. She smiled, it was still here. Slowly she would walk towards the large hole in the ground, which was caused by rain and earthquakes. She looked below, it was all mud, but she could still see the medal door. Its handle gleamed in the light.
With the rest of her strength she slid down the slope, mud piling around her feet.
When she reached the metal door handle, she slowly opened it, groaning as the mud slowly moved, making the door feel 100 lbs more. She quickly hopped inside. It was a large shelter, an old bomb shelter actually. She flicked on the flourescent light, revealing all her weapons and tools she needed.
She smiled walking towards the large metal closet, stock ful of her clothing.

Chaosbark
The sound of the island's life filled his ears as he quietly moved alone. One or two children passed him by going about their cheerful day as he himself reflected on the task at hand. A hand delving in the folds of the cloak he was wearing he would withdraw a mud stained map staring at it. Drawn simply by a child's mind, he had lived here once. No, he wasn't that child any more in search of legendary weapons along with posessed with the downfall of Gold Island. It wouldn't be long, stopping he would stand in front of a large cave overgrown with vines. Extending a hand he would wave it once the vines moving from each other as if the thought of being on fire occured.
At that he would quietly step inside welcomed with the smell of old memories, yet another hand wave would let the shadows move from a specified spot revealing small faded chalk marks. Drawings..from a child's mind, along with a few friends. They had knew nothing of what dwelled in this cave power..

Maleficus
(Could someone fill me in on the plot. I would like to make a cool intro soon.)

She Seduced
Cobain stepped out of the hideout, her hair washed, a cigarette dangling from her ruby red lips. She was dressed in a black and white corset and white leather pants with her combat boots tightly tied over them. A buck knife was strapped to her left boot, and her black trench hung to the back of her knees. Two gold 9mm semi automatic's holstered at her sides, and her favorite sawed off shot gun clipped to her leg.
Quickly she would jet upwards, her feet almost leaping off the ground. She would then appear ontop of the grocery store, kneeling down. Her cold green eyes scanning Life Island, it had been a long time. To long.
She had to find that bastard.
His name was James Kent, the one that got her busted, the one that set her up. She smiled and leaped down from the building, her trench coat flying around her. She landed perfectly, her boots making a thudd. She would then start walking towards the docks.

Farmers Island. As Cobain stepped off the boat, dirt flying around her feet, she could see all the plantations and the millions of crops that where being harvested. The barns were being painted, everything was being kept up. She walked slowly down the dirt road, seeing the white and gray trimmed barn in the distance. It sat high on the rolling hills of high hay and roaming cows. This is where James Kent's brother lived, he was a hard worker and kept his hands out of the dirty work his brother was into.
She would travel up the long twisted drivway, the wind pushing her hair and trench coat towards the left, revealing her weapons which she had no intention of hiding.
As she walked around the man house, the dogs barking and running around her she headed straight for the barn. James brother, Brian stood at the top loft, tossing barrels of hay below. Cobain looked up, her eyes squinting.
"Hey Brian, long time no see." she hissed. She had no desire in hurting him, she only took someones blood if she was in battle, or if she had no weapons. Mostly, she would use her supply she kept in her hideout. Brian halted, looking down at her, his face changed almost turning white.

She Seduced
][

Maleficus
Tom had spent enough time in the ghetto of the middle island as he could stand. "I'm getting pretty sick of this place. It sucks." He thought to himself walking to the bay. "I'm going to make a better life for myself if I have to swim all the way across the ocean." He said to the wind. He jumped into the ocean and began to swim to the western island. he swam as hard as he could but without the ability to navigate he kept swimming in circles only to wash up on an island that Tom hoped never to land on, No-Mans-I-Land. Tom wanted to leave as soon as possible but he was to exhausted to move, all Tom could do was lay there and hope nothing came along to kill him.

Chaosbark
The motion of a dagger would show as Xin would run it along his hand. The noise of splitting skin followed by the brief drop of blood would sound as Xin would sheath the blade. Running his thumb along the open wound he would begin muttering as he ran his finger in a varied amount of motions along the wall. Dirt was slowly starting to give way as the whole cave seemed to groan. The chanting would quietly stop as Xin removed his hand. The walls quietly opening up would reveal a circular orange orb resting quietly. Extending a hand he would take it up slipping it into an indention along the guantlet resting on his right arm. A brief glow would resound as Xin would turn his back to the cave. "It's begun.." A huge beam of orange would erupt from the cave sending it along the sky. It would seem to last forever as large rumbles were heard. It seemed the islands were slowly being landlocked together. Perhaps another hidden means to Xin's plan. Half-shot blood optics would quietly observe the beaten path as the screams sounded.
Xin couldn't help but let his smile creep by optics flashing once as his feet connected with the boat again. Just four more would all that would be needed. Then, the Ultima weapon would be his. He would have the Omega weapon when three were collected. Waving a hand once the waves would pick up again as he would stoop some. He had been moving for a while now. Manipulating elements would take the energy of even the best. He would need rest..

Maleficus
Tom woke up hours after washing up on No-Mans-I-Land. He shook some sand from his hair and looked around, trying to see if there was a way off the island besides swimming. "It was a stupid idea in the first place. I should have stayed in the ghetto." He thought to himself kicking a washed up shell. He suddenly heard a scream from somewhere on the island and decided it would be smart to ignore it. "It's none of my business." He told himself, watching the ocean. The boat that he saw passing his former home didn't pass by this island, as though even the sight of No-Mans-I-Land was a danger. Tom wished he had never tried to leave his home on the first place when he heard another scream, it was closer this time. It didn't sound like a scream of fear or pain but a scream of pure dementia. "Okay... That isn't troubling at all." He told himself, beginning to run across the beach. He began to feel true fear when he saw the owner of the screaming voice following him. "My god!... He can't be human, he's moving way too fast!" Tom thought as he looked back at the screaming man who was rapidly gaining on him. As the man got closer he screamed louder and louder. When he got closer to Tom the man pulled a stone knife from his belt and started stabbing at him. Tom stopped and ducked, causing the man to trip over him. Tom rolled on top of him and grappled the knife from his hand. Tom saw hatred and fear in the man's insane eyes. "He has no more human thought... He is no longer truly alive." Tom thought to himself in order to justify sinking the stone knife into the crazy screaming man's heart repeatedly. Tom got up and staggered away from the dead body of the screaming man and went to find some shelter.

She Seduced
After the discussion with Brian, she was set. Brian was alittle bloody, but not so bad that he couldn't get on with his day. Cobain walked back down the dusty road, her eyes scanning the area for anyone that was after her. Their were plenty of people willing to kill her, her bounty had to be out by now.
Escaping from No-Mans-I-Land wasn't to easy, and escaping from such place would certainly make her most wanted. She arrived at Gold Island. She smiled as she lit a cigarette and slowly walked down the main strip, her eyes spotting the black window frame.
"James." she hissed walking towards the large black bodyguard that stood with no smile.
She starred right at the man, who stood about 6 inches higher than her. So she had the advantage, not to mention the guns and weapons she wielded. She arched a brow and quickly spun, her blade sticking two inches from the sleeve of her trench coat, slicing the poor mans throat... leaving him on the beautiful streets of Gold Island, spilling his blood.

Maleficus
Tom drafted a small vessel out of scraps from trees. He made sure to hid and stay quiet when he heard any movement at all. "This is insane! Why don't they just shoot these people instead of driving them crazy by isolating them here?" He thought to himself, wishing he had a weapon. He finished crafting his small boat and launched in the direction of Gold Island. "Come on... I have to make it this time." He said hopefully. He watched the setting sun and used it to guide him. "I hope this works."

Chaosbark
After a few hours of rest, Xin would find his boat ashore of No-Man's Island. Yes, he had come back here to retrieve the next stone seeing as he had the one that was required. Fools, they hadn't even tried stopping him yet which was rather odd. The oracle had lied when she said he would face extreme turmoil. What a brutish lie, he would shake the thought of heading towards the main centre of the island. He had made sure to hide his boat. If it were taken he would just take the land strait that would appear once he attained the essence here. Yes, convicts from No-Man's-Island running into Gold would be quite suiting.

She Seduced
Cobain was quick inside. She knew James would hear, that she had escaped. She knew he would be heavily guarded. She pulled out her two silver Baretta's and slowly krept up the stairs. She could hear the two men in the hallway, chatting.
Stupid bastards, she thought to herself. They had no idea who they're dealing with.
QUickly she tucked, rolling into the hallway and the wall stopping her. Her guns aimed and cocked, they had no time to react, she quickly blasted the two in the head and got to her feet, her gun aiming to the camera quickly flicking it off and then shooting it out.
She tucked her guns away, and placed her hand on her row of daggers placed on the back of her belt. Slowly she would open the metal door, there were three men standing in suits, how they didnt hear her gun shots she wasnt sure of.
The dumbass probably sound proofed the room, she thought with a smile on her face.
Quickly she creeped, the men not even realizing what was happening. With a quick flick of the wirst the dagger shot out like a bullet from her hand, hitting one man hard in the back of the neck. As the man grabbed his throat, as one would be sure it proturded out the other end, the other man slowly turned his hand on his wapon.
Another quick flick, and the dagger shot out hitting him inbetween the eyes. The third was now turned around, quickly she would slid uner the table as he aimed and shot at her. She pulled out her buck knife from her boot, and quickly sliced his knee's causing him to fall, then she would strick him hard in the chest and twist.
Slowly she would rise to her feet, and walk to the silver door, she knew he would be behind it. She would open it quickly, the door banging hard on the wall. James and his large bodyguard would turn.
Cobain grinned, quickly pulling out her beratta, as she walked towards the bodyguard and shot him twice, once in the chest the other in the forehead. She would then turn towards James, and grin

Maleficus
Originally posted by Chaosbark
After a few hours of rest, Xin would find his boat ashore of No-Man's Island. Yes, he had come back here to retrieve the next stone seeing as he had the one that was required. Fools, they hadn't even tried stopping him yet which was rather odd. The oracle had lied when she said he would face extreme turmoil. What a brutish lie, he would shake the thought of heading towards the main centre of the island. He had made sure to hide his boat. If it were taken he would just take the land strait that would appear once he attained the essence here. Yes, convicts from No-Man's-Island running into Gold would be quite suiting. Tom was felt exhausted as he looked back at No-Mans-Island. He saw a boat on the bay. He felt slightly annoyed with himself as he thought.

She Seduced
Cobain smiled at James, who sat in his own urine. He wasn't very good at picking security. She tossed her gun aside and pulled out her buck knife. James squirmed, but Cobain quickly grabbed him.
"The Oracle warned me about you." she said to him. "I must say, you are one smart rat." she hissed. "Your brother can't keep his mouth shut either."
"PLease Cobain, it wasn't my fault."
"Shut up, you two timing peice of shit." she hissed. "Next time you speak, this is being shoved threw your throat."
"Don't kill me." he whimpered.
"Oh.. baby.. baby.. baby." Cobain whispered, touching his face and smiling evily. "I'm not just gunna kill you, I'm going to overkill you. This room... is going to be soaked in blood."
"How did you get out?" he asked, Cobain was raising the buck knife over her head.
He screamed. Screamed could be heard from the black window frame, that sat above the Coffee Shoppe. Horrible sickening screams, but Cobain was in her glory, and when things had calmed down, she was drenched in blood, just as well as the room. James was slightly breathing, still pleading.
Cobain tossed the kife, and smiled, lifting his bloody wrist, and sunk her sharp white fangs into his meat, sucking the last of his life out. When she was done, she stood to her feet, and walked into the rest room.
"Thank god for leather." she said with a smile, and wiped the blood clean off of her and swiftly jumped out the small window, landing in an alley.

Maleficus
Tom was tired and starving when he felt his tiny boat hit land. "He looked up at a place he had never seen before. It looked bright and clean, just as he had dreamed. "Gold Island." He said, his voice sounding raspy. He pulled himself out of the boat and stumbled into the city.

Chaosbark
Xin had finally made it to the run down temple covered in water. No one was allowed access save perhaps one with water manipulating abilities. Staring at the cascade of water he would raise his hands two streams jutting fourth. It was almost perfect timing as two insane convicts had ran up just behind him. Both streams connecting he would quietly advance. His footsteps would quietly be heard from the small amount of water on the ground. He saw the item he desired, blue and luminous in the statue of the water essense being. Though, the problem was the large amount of differen't current water in front of him. He couldn't command all of them at once. Turning to a large statue he would lean back giving it a vicious shove.
The exact place he had picked would suit as he would leap onto the statue basically balancing as the stone object connected with the statue of the water essence. Outlatching a hand he would pull it away and off the blue orb absorbing into his hand. The water would instantly calm as Xin quickly swam. It wouldn't be long until..Just as he had exited the large pyre of blue shot fourth from the sky resounding everywhere. Rain was falling, it was drenching No-Man's Island as well as creating yet more straits of land. Quickly breaking off at a run Xin would proceed to his boat.

Maleficus
Tom smelled horrible, like moldy sea water. The upper class of Gold Island stared and scoffed at him as he passed. Tom was dizzy and had a hard time staying balanced, ha hadn't eaten or drank clean water for too long. He fell to his knees a few times but kept picking himself up and continued to walk through the city.

She Seduced
Cobain proceeded down the alley, hearing the screams of sirens and the tears of children and woman.
"Rich Snobs." she hissed lighting a cigarette. Her eyes would then catch a glimpse of something strange. Rain clouds hovering over No-Mans Island. She arched a brow, from all the years she spent there, no rain has ever showered on her sweaty head.
"Whats going on?" she asked herself, but as thoughts gathered, she could only think of one person who would cause such a thing, a smirk lay on her face.

Maleficus
Tom coughed as he tripped over his feet. No one stopped to help him up. No one even looked at him. Tom felt a horrible pain in his heart. It wasn't sickness or injury, it was the feeling that he was wrong and his dream of living on Gold Island would be nothing but a fantasy. "Shit... This sucks." Tom coughed as his vision blurred.

Chaosbark
Omega Mall Island, his next stop. This would be the one for Omega weapon. This however wouldn't be good seeing as man had changed the sorroundings leaving the place to having to be scavenged. He would have to pray for some form of land mark. He would take gold island last and retrieve the supposed weapon past Ultima. He would use it to take over this world and recreate it. It was strict stupidity that the islands remain sealed off from each other. His feet would quietly hit the ground of Omega Island as he noticed his havoc slowly taking place. Rain over No man's Island, Life Island slowly being licked in flames he was slowly making it.
The crowd was rather huge, as some were preoccupied with shopping while others remained staring at t.v store screens hearing about the recent events. Xin would stroll by quietly as his gaze searched for any land mark what-so-ever. His eyes would bulge slightly at the sign that was in front of him. A museum was advertising recent finds, staring at the large statue in the picture he would take note of the yellow orb planted in the figure's arms. Lightning, it was so close he could get it much easier. He would just need to enter the museum and most likely take out a few people along the way. Or, perhaps he could scare them away. He would change position moving towards the museum.

Maleficus
Tom pulled himself forward a few feet. He was exhausted and hungry, he was shaking and coughing as he tried to breathe. The upper class ignored the boy dieing in the streets and went about there own agendas. Tom thought about his family and how they all made plans to see Gold Island. "If any of them were still alive, they would be sickened by the lack of compassion. Not one of the people count as decent human being." Tom thought to himself angrily, his eyes closing slowly.

She Seduced
Cobain stopped, her eyes sharpened on a man lying on the streets. She knew the people of Gold Island well,and if it this person wasn't dressed in the correct attire, there was no chance of him getting help.
She walked up to him, her steel toe boot two inchs from the boys face. She would kneel down her hair hanging in her emerald hues.
"Are you breathing?" she would ask, and if there was to be no answer, she would continue her way towards Omega, she had buisness there.

Maleficus
Originally posted by She Seduced
Cobain stopped, her eyes sharpened on a man lying on the streets. She knew the people of Gold Island well,and if it this person wasn't dressed in the correct attire, there was no chance of him getting help.
She walked up to him, her steel toe boot two inchs from the boys face. She would kneel down her hair hanging in her emerald hues.
"Are you breathing?" she would ask, and if there was to be no answer, she would continue her way towards Omega, she had buisness there. Tom was lying limply on the ground, his eyes only open slightly. He tried to look up at who was talking to him but was only able to move his eye. "Did she just ask me a question? I have to say something." He thought to himself, struggling to say anything to the stranger. He wasn't able to manifest any words but he had enough strength to cough once.

She Seduced
With one arm, she dragged him to the closest building, and leaned him against the side. She then inspected him, looking for any cuts or wounds ][. She then asked the same question again, and this would be the last time, "Are. You. Breathing?"
If he would not respond, she would leave him here to either die, or muster up strength to get on his own to feet. She had no time.

Maleficus
With one arm, she dragged him to the closest building, and leaned him against the side. She then inspected him, looking for any cuts or wounds ] Tom's head slumped over. "She's asking me something again. What the hell is she saying? Think of something genius." He thought to himself taking a deep breath. He wasn't able to move anything except his jaw. "Don't... leave... me... I'm... alive..." He said, one breath at a time. "Please... I... must... live..."

She Seduced
"I've been alive for decades sweetheart, its no prize." she said, placing a cigarette inbetween her pink lips and lighting it. She then looked up at the large gold watchtower that was placed at the center of the island. She had places to be, and people to kill. She knew if she satyed any longer, the police would find that bleeding mans body she left.
Before she left she spoke again, "Why do you need to live?" she asked, her lips pressed against his ear, thinking maybe he couldn't hear that well.

Maleficus
"I've been alive for decades sweetheart, its no prize." she said, placing a cigarette inbetween her pink lips and lighting it. She then looked up at the large gold watchtower that was placed at the center of the island. She had places to be, and people to kill. She knew if she satyed any longer, the police would find that bleeding mans body she left.
Before she left she spoke again, "Why do you need to live?" she asked, her lips pressed against his ear, thinking maybe he couldn't hear that well. Tom heard fuzzy words and saw the woman's feet pacing. He wondered what she was saying. "Come on kid, focus." He told himself, giving all his attention to what she was saying. "Why do I need to explain myself, isn't the fact that I'm dieing enough to get some help." He thought, taking more deep breaths. "A... promise... I... must... keep..." He gasped.

She Seduced
Cobain was tired of this kid, but she felt responsible for him since she had the nerve to stop. She picked him up by the collar of his shirt, and pulled him to his feet. She looked at the kid up and down and shrugged, then without a word she holstered him over her shoulder and started running.
Being what she was, she could run at great speeds, even with a reasonable amount of weight on her shoulder. It was hard to tell what was going by, and it was hard for the other peoiple to see the blur pass.
She came to a slow halt on a small cargo ship, which headed for Life Island, which still was in flames. She could see the large hoses of water being sprayed onto the flames, slowly controlling it.
Cobain would then jump down into a small area, setting the man down besides her. She couldn't be caught on the cargo ship, or it would be back to No Man Island. She looked at the man and put her fingers to her lips, motioning to be quite.
She would peak out every few seconds, to see if any men would come into her view. She had her fingers on her set of daggers. Waiting for anything

She Seduced
][

Maleficus
In the cool of the cargo area, Tom felt his breathing become easier. His vision became clearer and Tom could hear again. "I'm alive!... Where am I?" Tom thought, trying to sit up. It burned when Tom tried to move but Tom knew that he might be able to call for help if he needed to.

Maleficus
] (Pleasant dreams.)

Chaosbark
The museum wasn't even packed, all there was perhaps a few guards. Everyone was hearing now about No-Man's Island and Life island. Natural disasters they said, as military was positioned along the straits that had appeared around No-Man's Island. It seemed they really wouldn't let those convicts out. Stepping quietly he stared at the large statue of the lightning essence. This would be rather tricky seeing as once he removed the orb and absorbed it the whole island would receive a paralyzing shock. It would only be one but the people on it would be out for at least a day. Extending a hand he would break the glass as the alarm sounded. Scooping up the gem, he kept it firmly in his hand. Exiting he made it to his ship.

Chaosbark
The quiet floating of the boat would be apparant under Xin's feet. Quietly watching Omega Island, he slipped the yellow orb into the gauntlet on his right arm. The result was astounding, Omega Island remained framed as the sky seemed to tear open with one giant bolt of electricity. The bolt would connect almost cracking Omega Island in two as a small initial area of water sorrounding the island would be littered with the form of dead aquatic animals. This was nothing for Xin, the rumble coming from the sea would bring a quick smile to his face. His first weapon was coming, it would arrive shortly.
In the ocean's depth a large shadow was seen, followed by what appeared to be a large wing span. The large wave that erupted from the ocean would cause large amounts of water to wash ashore of the other islands. The large shadowy shape of Omega would shoot foreward heading straight into the heavens disappearing yet again from sight. Xin watched this quietly only slightly soaked as he held his gauntlet in the beast's direction of departure.

She Seduced
Originally posted by Maleficus
In the cool of the cargo area, Tom felt his breathing become easier. His vision became clearer and Tom could hear again. "I'm alive!... Where am I?" Tom thought, trying to sit up. It burned when Tom tried to move but Tom knew that he might be able to call for help if he needed to.

Cobain gently pushed Tom down, as she spotted a man dressed in black pacing the area. Cobain clutched her dagger, ready to attack at any moment. Her eyes scanned the water, Life Island was smoking by now, the fire was almost out. They were about 5 miles off shore,

Maleficus
Cobain gently pushed Tom down, as she spotted a man dressed in black pacing the area. Cobain clutched her dagger, ready to attack at any moment. Her eyes scanned the water, Life Island was smoking by now, the fire was almost out. They were about 5 miles off shore, Tom put his hand on Cobain's to get her attention. He waited for the man in black to walk away a bit before he said. "I need water. Please... give me water..." He pleaded.

She Seduced
Cobain reach for a small blue vile in her trench pocket. She popped open the top and handed it to him. She placed a finger over her lips, she motioned for him to be quiet and stay down.

Maleficus
Cobain reach for a small blue vile in her trench pocket. She popped open the top and handed it to him. She placed a finger over her lips, she motioned for him to be quiet and stay down. Tom took the flask and drank from it. He was about to start coughing but he managed to stop himself and lay back down. He felt better and started to regain all of his senses.

She Seduced
The man dressed in black turned quickly, as he heard the sound of Tom's coughing. He slowly walked towards where Cobain and Tom sat. Cobain was quick, she flicked her wrist and the dagger shot out hitting him deep in the jugular. The man choked, not able to speak and slowly fell back in between some crates. Cobain looked at Tom, "Can you swim?" she asked.

Maleficus
The man dressed in black turned quickly, as he heard the sound of Tom's coughing. He slowly walked towards where Cobain and Tom sat. Cobain was quick, she flicked her wrist and the dagger shot out hitting him deep in the jugular. The man choked, not able to speak and slowly fell back in between some crates. Cobain looked at Tom, "Can you swim?" she asked. Tom sat up slowly. He looked at Cobain, then at the dead man. "Uh oh... She might be trouble." He thought standing up slowly. "Yeah, I can swim." He said, leaning on a crate to maintain his balance. Tom got dizzy from standing up and took another drink from the flask. "My name is Tom... Thanks for your help." He said, handing the flask back to Cobain.

She Seduced
"Keep it," she said putting her hand up. She slowly got to her feet, and looked over at Life Island, they were about 3 miles offshore. She looked at Tom. "Tom, I'm Cobain, I'm gunna need you to run and dive into the water stay under the water for as long as you can. STart swimming for that island."

Maleficus
"Keep it," she said putting her hand up. She slowly got to her feet, and looked over at Life Island, they were about 3 miles offshore. She looked at Tom. "Tom, I'm Cobain, I'm gunna need you to run and dive into the water stay under the water for as long as you can. STart swimming for that island." Tom thought for a minute. "I'm not sure I should trust her... But she wouldn't try to kill me if she took all this time to save me." Tom put the flask in his pocket and looked at Life Island. He looked at Cobain before he got ready to run. "Will you go too?" He asked, watching for any shadows lurking outside the room.

She Seduced
"I'll be right behind you." she smiled, pulling out a Ballister and loading it quickly. She cocked the gun and looked at him. "Go." she urged

Maleficus
"I'll be right behind you." she smiled, pulling out a Ballister and loading it quickly. She cocked the gun and looked at him. "Go." she urged Tom saw the gun and swallowed back a lump. He ran and pushed passed a man who was running into the room. A group of others were running toward the room to find out what killed the first man. Tom ducked under a few bullets and shoved a few angry looking men out of the way. Tom jumped off the boat and dove into the water. He held his breath and swam as fast as he could toward the island. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this for a while." He said, ignoring the sound of bullets shattering on the water's surface.

She Seduced
Cobain was quick, pulling the trigger and letting the bullets fly. As she headed for the end of the boat, she got ready to dive. A bullet ripping through her shoulder as she headed into the water. The water was warm, but the salt made her wound scream. She could see Sam a few feet in front of her. The bullets hitting the water. She swam as fast as she could. Her arm screaming as she cranked her arm swimming.

Maleficus
Tom looked back at Cobain and saw her struggling. He kept swimming, hoping she would be alright. "She probably wouldn't want me to help." He thought as he pulled himself through the water quickly.

She Seduced
She went up for air, the boat already floating away, and the gunmen had stopped shooting. She slowly began to swim towards the beach, which wasnt far by now. Her shoulder felt like fire, and was blleding pretty badly. She healed slow, and was in desperate need of food.
She rolled onto the beach groaning, putting pressure on her shoulder.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>