What are the Pros and Cons of This Type of World?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
OK...here's something different...If you had the ability to read peoples thoughts all the time, but they also would have the same ability, would you want to live in that kind of world?...And If you did have the ability and could chose when to use it, would you respect the others persons right to privacy of their own thoughts?

Bardock42
If I have the choice, no I'd prefer this world...if everyone can read minds I don't know if I would care for privacy....probably not.....

Capt_Fantastic
Would we all have to look like Powder? Isn't that what he talked about in that movie?

To answer the question, No. However, if I was born into such a world....then that would be great! Because there would be no need for the bullshit that rules this one. But, if we just suddenly found ourselves in the situation....I'm willing to bet the planet would destroy itself.

debbiejo
Never saw the movie Powder....though it is interesting...It would force people into honesty...Though if it had evolved that way...I think people would have to understand and control their thoughts more...

The Omega
I honestly can't answer that.

Deano
i could answer it but i wont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.