Goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MetalHeart
I just got my cell phone bill its $580 my mom will kill me, which means i'll no longer be posting. RIP me.

Ladyluck
eek! $580?!

Otaku
Holy crap!

CherryPop
GEEZ! I'd kill you too! there is NO excuse for that!

MetalHeart
Originally posted by CherryPop
GEEZ! I'd kill you too! there is NO excuse for that!

but its summer, and i missed my friends! cry

Otaku

SlipknoT
Shiiiiit thats alot.

CherryPop
Originally posted by MetalHeart
but its summer, and i missed my friends! cry

ever hear of a home phone? or email?

MetalHeart

Otaku
halfway across the country? i was in hawaii, my friend was in florida, my other friend in new jersey, my bf in california Originally posted by CherryPop
ever hear of a home phone? or email?

MetalHeart
Originally posted by Otaku

my mom wouldnt let me bring my laptop

CherryPop
halfway across the country? i was in hawaii, my friend was in florida, my other friend in new jersey, my bf in california

well then you need a prepaid cell phone. That way it won't cost that much

Linkalicious
There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for allowing your cell phone bill to run up that high.

The problem is your mommy pays for your phone and your dumb ass has no understanding of the value of money. You should have to pay for that, not your mom, then maybe you'd get something more out of this scenario than "mommy is pissed."

Cell phones aren't like house phones. You can't sit there talking to your girlfriend for 8 hours a day talking on one. Use your brain.

SlipknoT
my other friend in new jersey, my bf in california Jerrrrsey cool

Otaku

I have pre paid.Cuz i dont use it that much though.

MetalHeart

im gonna get that cricket phone thing, talk all u want for $40 a month

CherryPop
Originally posted by Linkalicious
There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for allowing your cell phone bill to run up that high.

The problem is your mommy pays for your phone and your dumb ass has no understanding of the value of money. You should have to pay for that, not your mom, then maybe you'd get something more out of this scenario than "mommy is pissed."

Cell phones aren't like house phones. You can't sit there talking to your girlfriend for 8 hours a day talking on one. Use your brain.

I totally agree. yes

MetalHeart
it wasnt my fault!!

CherryPop
it wasnt my fault!!

did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to pick up the phone or call those people?

MetalHeart
did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to pick up the phone or call those people?

no...my friends called me...i talked :-(

Fire

Yes I can and Storm can too the entire summer we only pay the first minute of a call the rest is FREE so we call each other like 3 hours per day for less than 1 dollar! MUHAHAHA

Storm
evillaugh

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

CherryPop
no...my friends called me...i talked :-(

well...then it was your fault

WindDancer
Don't blame cell phones. Blame those ridiculous Phone companies that eat your money with charges.

CherryPop
I don't blame cell phones. I blame the children that use talk on them all the time like it was free

Fire
here it almost is stick out tongue

CherryPop
Well then it's settled. I'm moving to Belgium

Fire
Sure do.. good beer, good food, good friends, internet is a tad expensive and some ppl are a tad racist but besides that thumb up

CherryPop
Yeah well internet is expensive here and there are some racist people

Lana
I have so many minutes on my cell plan that have rolled over from previous months that I don't think I'll EVER have to worry about going over big grin

Anyway, yeah. It IS your fault that the bill went up that high. If they called, then you just have to say "I can't stay on the phone too long, it costs a lot of money." Simple as that.

Otaku
Originally posted by Fire
Sure do.. good beer, good food, good friends, internet is a tad expensive and some ppl are a tad racist but besides that thumb up

Doesnt good friends depend on the person?Dutch beer is better. smokin'

SlipknoT
no...my friends called me...i talked :-( Then its your fault...

Dimmu Borgir happy

Otaku
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Then its your fault...

Dimmu Borgir happy

Domo Arrigato mister Robotto wink

AOR
Leave him alone, like he needs more crap from you. He's gonna get it 100x's worst from his parents, don't encourage him. But don't freaking crush him. I mean...jeez people...

Bardock42

It's scary but it's true....

Originally posted by Fire
Yes I can and Storm can too the entire summer we only pay the first minute of a call the rest is FREE so we call each other like 3 hours per day for less than 1 dollar! MUHAHAHA Originally posted by Storm
evillaugh

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

How very evil...........

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
Leave him alone, like he needs more crap from you. He's gonna get it 100x's worst from his parents, don't encourage him. But don't freaking crush him. I mean...jeez people...

He/she deserves to be crushed....and then be built up again....just to be crushed even worse...kept at that level for a few weeks then be built up for the last time and be crushed for the sheer fun of it no expression

Oh yes and he/she deserves to ****ing pay back every single cent of that bill.....

AOR
Originally posted by Bardock42
He/she deserves to be crushed....and then be built up again....just to be crushed even worse...kept at that level for a few weeks then be built up for the last time and be crushed for the sheer fun of it no expression

Oh yes and he/she deserves to ****ing paysa back every single cent of that bill.....

And his parents will do just that WITHOUT your help...

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
And his parents will do just that WITHOUT your help...
Yes, but I can have my fun with it too....at least it had some use then......

AOR
Yes, but I can have my fun with it too....at least it had some use then......

no how disappointing...I think this can be considerd bashing, let me see...

yep

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
no how disappointing...I think this can be considerd bashing, let me see...

yep

Oh is it....where ever did I say anything aboot him? ...Nowhere....how sweet....I guess it could be bashing of actions...just that actions don't fall under the guidelines of KMC....but have a nice day...maybe you can actually find someone that'S bashing someone ..

AOR
Oh is it....where ever did I say anything aboot him? ...Nowhere....how sweet....I guess it could be bashing of actions...just that actions don't fall under the guidelines of KMC....but have a nice day...maybe you can actually find someone that'S bashing someone ..

at least I got you too leave...

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
at least I got you too leave...
Not really...no.......and I can still tell him/her that someone that just like that throws out more than 500$ of his/her parents money doesn't dese3rve any luxuries least a Cell Phone
.....and the Have a nice day remark...I was asking you in a nic3e way to stfu......you probably misunderstood that.

MetalHeart
it was only over the summer! when school starts, i'll see my friends every day and my bill will go back to being under $20

Bardock42
it was only over the summer! when school starts, i'll see my friends every day and my bill will go back to being under

Which is a reasonable amount.....but 500.....what the ****.....

MetalHeart
hey i said i was sorry

Bardock42
hey i said i was sorry

Oh that makes it better.........what the hell....but you will know now?...You won't do that shit again?

MetalHeart
Oh that makes it better.........what the hell....but you will know now?...You won't do that shit again?

of course not! i learned my lesson!

Bardock42
of course not! i learned my lesson!

good, good ...that's good.........not that I care...but that's how you learn in life....anyways....how old are you?

MetalHeart
im 16

Bardock42
Hmm okay....your sins shall be forgiven.....

CherryPop
it was only over the summer! when school starts, i'll see my friends every day and my bill will go back to being under $20

I can't believe your parents would allow you to keep a cell phone

DarkC
I just got my cell phone bill its 0 my mom will kill me, which means i'll no longer be posting. RIP me.
Holy hell shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.