Mario VS. Luigi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
For all you folks who like nintendo or it's characters who's better? Luigi.

T.M
Mario all the way.

Luigi is crap. yes

MAKASHIMAN
Luigi ain't crap. Nintendo just didn't give him equal fame to his pasta eating machine brother.

MuffinmanMike
Luigi has always been my favorite.

Makashi
Amen Muffinman. Preach it bretheren...

Dizzle
This has been done already... Use the search before you make threads from now on.

Luigi wins because he is taller.

Makashi
Sorry I've been in the SW versus forum for awhile.

Morgoths_Wrath
I already made this thread dammit VOTE THERE!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338148&highlight=mario+luigi

ReverendMakashi
Luidi would all to easily dodge all of Mario's attacks with his amazing jumping skills and grill him with the uber kewl green fireballs. . .

ESB-1138
Mario. That's why they are the Super MARIO Bros.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Mario. That's why they are the Super MARIO Bros.

Sorry but we need info on this other than they're last name. Lol.

Pyro Tyrannus
I am personally a fan of both but I have to say that Luigi would take this. He has the ability to throw fire and lightning. Mario only has lightning. He can jump higher than Mario, run faster than Mario, smarter than Mario, and has more raw power than Mario. Without Mario there wouldn't be a Luigi but. . .Luigi takes it.

Sin Harvest
I actually have to say that I am a bigger Luigi fan.

Pyro Tyrannus
It's amazing to see Luigi's fanbase nowadays. I'm glad to see more Luigi fans.

Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
I am personally a fan of both but I have to say that Luigi would take this. He has the ability to throw fire and lightning. Mario only has lightning. He can jump higher than Mario, run faster than Mario, smarter than Mario, and has more raw power than Mario. Without Mario there wouldn't be a Luigi but. . .Luigi takes it.

EDIT: Mario only has fire. Sorry.

Any news on Luigi being in SSBB?

Sin Harvest
Actually Mario has more on Luigi. Mario has a water pump and Luigi has a vacuum. Neither sounds cool but Mario's allows him to run really fast and jump really high and even hover. Plus Mario can become *drum roll* Metal Mario!!

But Luigi is cooler and would win.

Pyro Tyrannus
Have you seen the clip of the latest smash bros. game?

Sin Harvest
Yeah. So far only Link, Mario, Wario, Pitt, Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, MetaKnight, and Snake have been seen.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Yeah. So far only Link, Mario, Wario, Pitt, Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, MetaKnight, and Snake have been seen.

some more characters will come along soon I'm sure. As for the battle at hand. . .

Luigi: Mario! I'ma gonna bust'a firey cap'a in yo a$$'a. . .

Mario: I'ma behind you!

badacyborg
Luigi has been my favorite mainlt because of the color green. Anyway, luigi could take mario because he's taller. Mario is kinda pudgy.

badacyborg
by the way, scarface is stupid. The italian mafia is way better then the cuban mafia.

bean_machine
Mario decimates Luigi anytime anywhere, no contest. Luigi is a joke compared to Mario.

Sin Harvest
Please Mario against Luigi? Luigi takes this any day anywhere. Luigi has as much exprience fighting Bowser and others just as much as Mario has plus Luigi is faster and slimmer. Plus I just like Luigi Mario more then Mario Mario.

MadMel
weird name ey? mario mario...

badacyborg
personally i like bowser better than both of them.

The-Judge
luigi can take more hits, jumps higher, runs faster and is smarter. all those facts are official. also, his fireballs doenst jump, but proceeds forward. mario olly have better strengt. and also, luigi is taller. luigi is the victor

Phazon
LOL! i vote Yoda!! laughing

streetman
i like luigi just because hes green.

Penelope
I always liked Luigi better, mainly becuase he was taller and appeared to jump higher than Mario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.