ragnos vs any 2 people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atlant80
no njo luke pick 2 people who, teamed up, can beat marka ragnos 2 threads on my first day! big grin

Kam Solusar
thats easy, i can think of many that cud take him alone!

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
thats easy, i can think of many that cud take him alone!

Wow, I think I smell bullshit. He eliminated NJO Luke from the potential candidates. If Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh wouldn't unite together and defeat him (Assuming they even could) what makes you think any other two people have a chance?

Illustrious
Like I said, let's team up Nihilus and Zanama Sekot, that would teach ol' Raggy a lesson.

Yeah, but the line about having people who can take him alone is BS. Ragnos lopped of Simus' head, and kept Sadow, Kressh, Simus, and 17 other Sith Lords under his foot, and they even stopped fighting when he was dead.

atlant80
Nihilus cant eat sion dies once who is Zanama Sekot and simus naga and kressh perhaps i think maybe kun and reven

Illustrious
Err... Zonama Sekot is a sentient planet wink.

Neither Kun nor Revan is as powerful as Sadow, and Kressh rivals Sadow, in that Sadow as never able to personally dispatch him (he got someone else to ram Kressh's ship stick out tongue).

Darth_Janus
Yeah, Kressh was a scary dude. I wonder, is there a scene in the comics showing him brandishing a weapon? I know in KOTOR he has that double bladed warblade.

atlant80
right i forgot who sekot is or what sekot is now how strong is it embarrasment we havnt yet seen revans full power but yea your probably right and simus is who (i feel like such a noob)

Darth_Janus
How the hell do you get a sentient planet? Illustrious, have you been into the NJO recently?

joeyvermont
sion or nihilus can beat ragnos on their own, hes not clever enough to beat them

atlant80
joeyvermont your a noob ragnos is smart very much so and without eating him nihilus is dead and sion sucks without his near immortality no

atlant80
sekot is in njo janus

Dimmimar
Kreia, if she can rip the force from Ragnos, like she did to the Jedi Masters.

Nihilus if he can drain the force from Ragnos.

If they can't do this then they're dead.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
How the hell do you get a sentient planet? Illustrious, have you been into the NJO recently?

Not recently.

atlant80
i think ragnos is to strong to get the force ripped from him i said nihilus cant eat and ragnos can kill kreia in a heart beat so anywayOriginally posted by Dimmimar
Kreia, if she can rip the force from Ragnos, like she did to the Jedi Masters.

Nihilus if he can drain the force from Ragnos.

If they can't do this then they're dead.

atlant80
but still u read that garbage, Illustrious

Dimmimar
Originally posted by atlant80
i think ragnos is to strong to get the force ripped from him i said nihilus cant eat and ragnos can kill kreia in a heart beat so anyway

Why is he too strong to have the force taken from him? Why and how could he kill Kreia in a heartbeat? Could you please clarify those statements?

Illustrious
but still u read that garbage

I've admitted its garbage many times before, but I still recognize it as EU. It would be hypocritical of me to claim EU is official and belongs with the rest of Starwars but still throwing out NJO at the same time.

I don't like it, it's incongruous, but it's there.

Darth_Glentract
Zonoma Sekot is a weird thing only the NJO could bring us. The planet itself is Zonama. The "Living" part is Sekot. NJO Luke was afraid of Sekot "IF" Sekot would fall to the Dark Side. Zonama uses the Unifying Force instead of the Living force like the Jedi. It's the same thing, but just different ways of looking at the Force. Sekot's power is unknown, but he was able to project images in to NJO Luke's mind I believe. He could probably take Ragnos.

For a team, maybe Exar and Sadow could probably take him. DE Sidious could also probably do some damage with Exar or Sadow.

atlant80
Originally posted by Dimmimar
Why is he too strong to have the force taken from him? Why and how could he kill Kreia in a heartbeat? Could you please clarify those statements? ragnos is super strong right he can use sith magic and/or the force to blow up her heart or somthing. im not sure but i do belive that smeone cant rip somthing much stronger then themselves

Dimmimar
ragnos is super strong right he can use sith magic and/or the force to blow up her heart or somthing. im not sure but i do belive that smeone cant rip somthing much stronger then themselves

That is pure hypothesis and I'm not sure would happen, but you are entitled to your opinion. Perhaps Ragnos could kill Kreia in a heartbeat, perhaps not. Kreia could manipulate Ragnos, then backstab him later. But this is pure speculation of course.

Darth_Glentract
Kreia could not manipulate Ragnos. He is the good at it, probably better than her. He also has the power to back up that manipulation skill, maybe the only person who can.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Dimmimar
That is pure hypothesis and I'm not sure would happen, but you are entitled to your opinion. Perhaps Ragnos could kill Kreia in a heartbeat, perhaps not. Kreia could manipulate Ragnos, then backstab him later. But this is pure speculation of course.

Ragnos was capable of manipulating 20 Sith Lords simultaneously. To say he would get manipulated and backstabbed would ultimately be pretty naive; Kreia is formidable, but is clearly not in Ragnos' league.

atlant80
ragnos kicks a$$ but no one 1 on 1 can beat him kill 1 team member and ragnos probably wins and if naga can make stars blow up the ragnos can blow sekot to korriban 50 times over right

joeyvermont
there is nobody who could beat ragnos one on one apart from sion and nihilus and atland dont call me a ****ing noob you ****ing wanker you are full of shit you idiot naga could not use a star against ragnos you fool without killing himself in the process

DarthMaul9123
well i can see joeyvermont is in a super mood today.......

atlant80
when did i say naga would use a star? i said naga can blow a star up and dont tell me ithe first person to call you a noob. everyone who thinks joeyvermont is a noob say i.

atlant80
what is a wanker? a w@ng?

Makashi
It's a curse word used by the british or those who are super sophisticated. I think it means pig.

atlant80
joey you have no right to call me that you arent one or the other

Makashi
Alright dudes let's calm down. Vermont stop cussing out people in another langauge and A80 just ignore him if he dosen't stop.....

atlant80
sure

atlant80
back on topic i think ragnos can hurt sekot so much it will die its just one huge target

atlant80
but what can sekot do i never read njo

Makashi
Ragnos isn't all he is chalked up to be...........If he fights Yoda..............

atlant80
no way yoda is dead 20 times over yoda cant beat naga and he can beat ragnos

Makashi
Well..............not against both of them..........

Makashi
but what can sekot do i never read njo

Don't worry NJO sucks pretty bad.

atlant80
yoda is overrated. he lost to 65 year old sidious he will lose to marka in 10 okay 50 seconds.

Illustrious
Actually, we don't know if he can't beat both of them. We know he was significantly stronger than Naga, who we can infer, from our knowledge, is one of the strongest force users in the history of the galaxy.

How much stronger than he is, we can't be certain. So to say for sure that "he can't beat both of them" is just flawed logic.

atlant80
i know

atlant80
Originally posted by Illustrious
Actually, we don't know if he can't beat both of them. We know he was significantly stronger than Naga, who we can infer, from our knowledge, is one of the strongest force users in the history of the galaxy.

How much stronger than he is, we can't be certain. So to say for sure that "he can't beat both of them" is just flawed logic. what are u talking about? i cant understand. yoda and naga?

Makashi
I feel Yoda that Yoda could beat Ragnos because he has a balance between offensive and defensive force powers. The Sith are pretty much obsessed with power and don't concentrate on defensive powers (hence the force push that sent Sidious flyin outta the park).

atlant80
ragnos kills yoda

atlant80
blows him to bits

Illustrious
Originally posted by Makashi
I feel Yoda that Yoda could beat Ragnos because he has a balance between offensive and defensive force powers. The Sith are pretty much obsessed with power and don't concentrate on defensive powers (hence the force push that sent Sidious flyin outta the park).

Yet Sidious still stalemated that fight, and canonically "won" it. Sidious is far weaker than most of all the ancient Sith, whom Ragnos is the strongest of. If you don't have the knowledge, don't rag.

Makashi
I'm not bashing on Ragnos..... I am just sayng that there is always a possibility and that Ragnos would get cocky like every other Sith Lord........Arrogance not deception is the way of the Sith.

atlant80
thank you and yoda is overratedx10

atlant80
he cant beat de sids and ragnos can make a force storm with his pinky

atlant80
yoda dies

atlant80
sorry its true

Makashi
Thx for what? Yoda isn't really overrated it's just that he was put in perspective. I still feel that he is the best Jedi. He manages to keep a good balance between Duelling, O.force powers, D.force powers, and wisdom. The fact of the matter is that Yoda is smart and always has his poker face on.

atlant80
i was talking to Illustrious

atlant80
yoda is an awsome jedi true but is outclassed here

atlant80
he cant beat revan or kun

atlant80
anyone think otherwise

Makashi
Now there is another debate Yoda would most likely beat any Sith he stands up to. Now keep in mind I say Beat not OWN Yoda would probly beat him after a long tiring battle and would most likely lose a limb.

atlant80
beat ragnos?

atlant80
no way

atlant80
lets get back on topic

Makashi
Wait...........where am I!!!!!!!!!???????????

atlant80
what

Makashi
What?

Darth_Glentract
atlant80, you are probably the biggest noob around here in my book. 90% of the post in this thread are yours. I strongly suggest you stop posting for today at least.

atlant80
fine sorry sad lol

Makashi
Ah comon Glen, lets let him alone he wants to hear different opinions. But A80 you should use the ''edit post" to alter your post instead of multi-posting.

atlant80
right thanks embarrasment sorry if i p1ssed you off any of you im new

Darth_Glentract
i wasnt trying to be mean. I have a reputation of being mean to newcomers, so it's nothing personal. Still, I don't agree with you bashing Joeyvermont. Sorry if I sounded overly mean.

atlant80
well joey said something dumb but your right i still and always will respect you Darth_Glentract

Makashi
I thought Vermont was bashing him.....oh well let's keep the peace bretheren.

atlant80
please dont call me a noob im new but not stupid BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
atlant80, you are probably the biggest noob around here in my book. 90% of the post in this thread are yours. I strongly suggest you stop posting for today at least.

Hey Glentract be easy dude he's new. sad

atlant80
THX now teams vs ragnos

Illustrious
I'm sorry, I've already said this topic is moot. Without Nihilus eating or Sion godmode, we know of no method to instakill him.

Also, we know he is likely the most powerful force user in combat, but we don't know exactly how powerful he truly is. He could, theoretically, have an ability that renders all attacks useless, we simply don't have enough knowledge.

This thread is simply moot.

atlant80
no more ragnos threads then right

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by joeyvermont
there is nobody who could beat ragnos one on one apart from sion and nihilus and atland dont call me a ****ing noob you ****ing wanker you are full of shit you idiot naga could not use a star against ragnos you fool without killing himself in the process

Oh...look...tommy is back... roll eyes (sarcastic)

atlant80
fohl any ideas who will beat ragnos

Nai Fohl
You need either NJO Luke or some people with special force powers on your team. Since NJO Luke is excluded that would be:

Sekot
Nihilus
DE Sidious

atlant80
fine njo luke is included and so is full potential anikan but they cant be on the same team is that good

Darth_Glentract
NJO Luke and Exar could take him and full potential Anakin could probably take him alone.

Darth_Janus
No such thing as full potential Anakin.

Let's not speculate too much...

What's next? Yoda who is 4000 years old and a Sith master?

Darth_Glentract
Yoda is 4000 years old. He was Revan and was so old that he became shoveled and senile and thought he was 900.

Illustrious

What's next? Yoda who is 4000 years old and a Sith master?

Yeah, let's just pretend Ragnos had the lifespan of Simus or Sadow and is 600 years old.

Fishy
Even if Anakin would have gotten to his full potential why could he beat Ragnos? He is the most powerful in the movies, not of all time.

atlant80

What's next? Yoda who is 4000 years old and a Sith master? lol yea no anakin

Darth Faunus
Full-potential Anakin with the power of the Shaman of the Wills and 70,000 years old (immortal) with a thousand lightsabers and a Sih Lord times a thousand!!!! LoLoLolloolololl!!11!1111!!1!!1

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Full-potential Anakin with the power of the Shaman of the Wills and 70,000 years old (immortal) with a thousand lightsabers and a Sih Lord times a thousand!!!! LoLoLolloolololl!!11!1111!!1!!1 are you for real or just kidding?

Darth Faunus
*sigh*

Darth_Janus
lol... relax, Faunus. He's not familiar with your style yet.

atlant80
kidding right but maybe you turned to the noob side of the forum for a moment lolololololol whistle whistle whistle

Darth_Janus
No, we speak fluent noob. We have to here at KMC, when the damn place shows up in Google searches in the first three links half the time.

atlant80
thats how i found it

Darth_Janus
Same here.

Illustrious
Ditto.

Darth_Janus
Damn, KMC owes Google some royalties.

atlant80
yea like sponsored by gooooooooooooooooooooooogle the best place to find sites

Makashi
Wow. Probably every member on the thread has come from the land of google. Me too.

Darth_Janus
Yep. Told ja. You google search most sith names and this place pops up. Hell, you google sarch "darth Janus" and this place comes up.

Illustrious
KMC has a hand in Google's pocket.

Darth_Janus
That has dirty connotations.

Illustrious
Hmmm, you're right.

Darth_Glentract
Perhaps Tulak and Ajunta could beat him.(The two people we know most about.)

atlant80
bump

Darth Faunus
Don't keep bringing these back up. . .

atlant80
fine.... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.