stop being mean!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cutie_American!
Seriusly stop!!! With she is soooo ugly!!!!
You are just jeaoulous because she gets to kiss Dan.
Please stop.
How would you feel if people were calling you ugly?
Would you? I hope not!

Cutie_American!
I was talking about Katie Lueng.

gshkris7272
yeah i agreee.. shes not that mad of an actor... and shes not really ugly. i think maybe her and dan could be a good couple?

Susan-Storm
Yea.. How mean of you to say that.If she was reading now that would hurt her feelings confused Why would she read this. But still that is rude

gshkris7272
yeah... especially because they dont even know her?

Clavis
and how would you know that it would actually hurt her feelings HUH? HUH? maybe she likes to be called names and ugly.. don't say anything untill you know how that person feels about it! mad

NyC-gUrL
yeah, take me for instance. I'm the kinda person who loves to be called fat and ugly. Seriously. Maybe Katie would feel hurt if you said she was a gorgeous and a great actress. Have you ever thought about that? blink

Clavis
seriously cutie american! you need to learn urself some manners and you know what YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PEOPLE! mad
diva

NyC-gUrL
and you dont know anything about muffins either schmoll

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Cutie_American!
Please stop.
Would you? I hope not!

wtf

Susan-Storm
Uh.. i do not think many ppl like to Be called ugly DUH

DarkC
Originally posted by Cutie_American!
Please stop.
Would you? I hope not!
1.)Stupid thread.
2.)I'm definitely not jealous of her kissing Dan.
3.)Why should we stop? Celebrity bashing happens daily everywhere. If you admire her so much go ahead and keep defending her, but don't give us orders to stop.
4.) She is ugly. Even I wouldn't date her.
5.)If someone called me ugly I'd punch them(guys) or trip them(girls). Without remorse.

gshkris7272
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
yeah, take me for instance. I'm the kinda person who loves to be called fat and ugly. Seriously. Maybe Katie would feel hurt if you said she was a gorgeous and a great actress. Have you ever thought about that? blink

lol... you kind of have a point there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.