The Saint of Killers vs Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Since nobody took my advice, here....

Saint of Killers

God's new Angel of Death (he killed the old one, and Satan for good measure.) The Saint is a ghost who is completely invulnerable to all kinds of harm: he cannot be stopped.

The Saint's pistols, forged from the original Angel of Death's sword, are like the hands of Jehovah himself. Their bullets never miss. Their wounds always kill instantly. God Almighty himself was killed by the Saint's bullets.

Dr. Manhattan

Manhattan is the first and truest Superman. His body broken apart in a nuclear fire, he reforged himself from errant particles. Dr. Manhattan possesses complete control over all matter, down to the subatomic level. He can transport himself anywhere in the universe instantly. He sees the future with unfailing accuracy. He can see unstable electrons floating in a nebulae billions of light-years from earth. He can rearrange and alter the properties of anything in this universe at will. He is, for all intents and purposes, God.

So who wins? Dr. Manhattan wouldn't be the first Deity-level being the Saint has killed. On the other hand, how would the Saint's invulnerability withstand being transmuted to a chicken (or split apart down to his bare electrons?)

Prep, battlefield, "bloodlust," don't make any difference here. Who would win?

MERCILOUS
I'm not sure Doc could control whatever Saint is made of, Saints don't exist on the same planes of existance as everything else in the Preacherverse, And I'm not sure Doc is alive so....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Piedmon
Since nobody took my advice, here....

Saint of Killers

God's new Angel of Death (he killed the old one, and Satan for good measure.) The Saint is a ghost who is completely invulnerable to all kinds of harm: he cannot be stopped.

The Saint's pistols, forged from the original Angel of Death's sword, are like the hands of Jehovah himself. Their bullets never miss. Their wounds always kill instantly. God Almighty himself was killed by the Saint's bullets.

Dr. Manhattan

Manhattan is the first and truest Superman. His body broken apart in a nuclear fire, he reforged himself from errant particles. Dr. Manhattan possesses complete control over all matter, down to the subatomic level. He can transport himself anywhere in the universe instantly. He sees the future with unfailing accuracy. He can see unstable electrons floating in a nebulae billions of light-years from earth. He can rearrange and alter the properties of anything in this universe at will. He is, for all intents and purposes, God.

So who wins? Dr. Manhattan wouldn't be the first Deity-level being the Saint has killed. On the other hand, how would the Saint's invulnerability withstand being transmuted to a chicken (or split apart down to his bare electrons?)

Prep, battlefield, "bloodlust," don't make any difference here. Who would win?

He has problems with Tachyons smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.