Hulk vs TEAM Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Hulks

vs

Spiderman
Wolverine
Captian America
Black Panther

team marvel gets a day of prep

zachrivard
i mean hulk not hulks

EsteemedLeader
team marvel wins. cap and BP have too much skill for the hulk to keep up with, spiderman has speed and strength, and wolverines claws have the potential to do some damage...

Droopy
Cap Leading a team of those great super heroes spidey, wolvie and bp they should find a way to stop Hulk

olympian
Out of curiosity. What kind of prep could they actually pull wth sucess against him?

I dont see them being able to the enought to defeat him.

Betageuze
i have many respect of everybody in this Team Marvel... but ... these guys are to weak to beat an enrage Hulk..... i mean... Hulk is very different written.... sometimes he was beaten by guys like Wolverine and so one.... and sometimes nothing can stop him.... for example whole avengers team, Galaxy Master, Fantastic Four.....

what makes me crazy..... why all in the comics mentioned, that Hulk is the strongest most powerful guy on earth, when then he could be beaten down by guys like Wolverine .. or even Spiderman (ok... perhaps Spiderman is above Wolvie)

i dont really understand.... in my opinion .... an in rage Hulk... is in terms of strength.... nearly incomparable ...

such a hulk.... has to fight really strong powerful guys.... like Juggernaut, Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, a strong Abomination or a very well confident Thing.... but dont put him against guys like... Black Panther, Beast, Wolverine..... good lord !

zachrivard
idk who who'd win

Wickerman
Originally posted by zachrivard
Hulks

vs

Spiderman
Wolverine
Captian America
Black Panther

Trying to come up with the best possible scenario for the Marvel team here (though Hulk's also Marvel..soo...anyways).

The day of prep IMO can be used best by BP. He's got the resources, both technological and financial to at least try and find some way of defeating the Hulk.

1. I don't know if he can pull that off in one single day though
2. Let's try to understand what defeating the Hulk means.

IMO defeating the Hulk implies either KTFO, containment (Never seen the Hulk stay contained for a long time, so this one kinda fails) or using some sort of technology mumbo-jumbo to revert him back to banner. Then it's game-over.

Now....assuming BP CAN somehow get such a device.....i'd say the other three are there pretty much for distraction.

Spiderman can dance around Hulk....but only for a while. I can post a pic of Spidey dancing around him until hulk just gets pissed and grabs him. Wolverine CAN cut through Hulk's skin, but he regenerates so quickly i really don't know how he'd be of much assistance other than making sure Spidey isn't the one getting KTFO.

Captain America is pretty much the only ranged hitter i can think of, given the fact that BP will probably be the one trying to pull off the trick, Wolvie and Spiderman are busy trying to distract the Hulk to walk into some sort of trap...and even if they weren't, Spiderman's webbing...i really doubt it could hold Hulk back.

So.....the Marvel team TECHNICALLY does have the strategic brain (cap America) the ranged attacker (Cap America again), the financial/resources one to back them up with devices (BP), and distractions (Wolvie and SM).

What i don't know however are the specifics of how they could pull it off.
I also don't know which version of Hulk they're fighting....cause if it's Prof. Hulk or Grey Hulk.....they're proper ****ed no

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
Wicker, I give u a lot of credit for trying to make some of these fights work.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Wicker, I give u a lot of credit for trying to make some of these fights work.

laughing out loud thanks man. You should've seen the Darth Vader vs. batman one. that was a farkin cesspool of Batman fanboys no ....

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
I read some of that. I guess they didnt understand how Force powers work.... Only how Bats w/ prep is UBER-powerful. and seeing how he always has his utility belt, he is always prepped.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Magic_attack
I read some of that. I guess they didnt understand how Force powers work.... Only how Bats w/ prep is UBER-powerful. and seeing how he always has his utility belt, he is always prepped.

Yeah well....bleh....let's not get off-topic wink
Hope we didn't kill the thread laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Pointinel
i think BP alone can do this.

my opinion.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Pointinel
i think BP alone can do this.

my opinion.

huh How? Details please...

~wickerman~

Pointinel
he borrows the ultimate nullifier from richards or he contacts forge and ask him to make a weapon that can suck the gamma rays out of hulk.

lol

Pointinel
^DAMN!

i think i just killed this thread with my little scenario... LOL

Wickerman
Originally posted by Pointinel
he borrows the ultimate nullifier from richards or he contacts forge and ask him to make a weapon that can suck the gamma rays out of hulk.

lol

What the f**k? Usually fights mean no outside help. By that mentality, every damn her facing Hulk that gets 1 hour of prep will be getting one such device...or the nulifier.....your point is moot mon ami, sorry no

~wickerman~

zachrivard
i think hulk would win, its regular hulk

Wickerman
i think hulk would win, its regular hulk

Ahhh well, regular Hulk says alot shifty

Aaaaaanyway, i did my best to give the m. team a fighting chance, if anyone can pick up from where i left off, please do so...or bring more possible scenarios in.

~wickerman~

Maestro
Get BP to build Hulk Killer Humanoid.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Maestro
Get BP to build Hulk Killer Humanoid.

HKH IS IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEAGUE mad

Keep the onions rock

Stay Wicky smile

~wickerman~

Solidus Snake
not in a day he wont

it would be of very poor quality

zachrivard
i think hulk would be to much for all of them

Azeld
Isnt BP supposed to have a cosmic cube hidden in his sock drawer or something?

TheKahn
The marvel team can win they just have to use their resources.

First lets see what we have to work with: a mound of Vibranium found in Wakanda, Anti-metal or Antarctic Vibranium which can cause any near by metal to liquify, and Wolverine.

Now killing the Hulk is nearly out of the question for these basically street level superheroes. They must find a way to contain him. Using the Anti-Metal they cut a Hulk sized chamber into the mound of Vibranium (think of coreing an apple). But how do they disable the Hulk long enough to seal him into the Vibranium?

Well, normal bullets wouldn't work as they might not be able to penetrate the Hulk's skin. But they just happen to have a handy supply of Adamantium near by evil face . By quickly slipping some drugs to Wolverine they are able to use the Anti-metal to carve the runty Canuck up. As the Anti-metal causes the Adamantium to liquify, they are able to cast ammunation from it. They cast a few dozen rounds for two assault rifles and 3 rounds for a tank.

With his military experience Cap. America mans the tank while Black Panther lends Spiderman a spare vibranium suit (just in case) . These two armed with the assualt rifles approach the Hulk while Cap is a mile away waiting for his shot. BP and Spiderman are also surounded by cute little kids, puppies, and kittens with the rifles hidden in flowers. They approach the Hulk singing "I'd like to buy the world a Coke". The hulk would be lulled into happy daze and start petting the puppies and that is the sign BP and Spiderman are waiting for. They unload their clips into the Hulk's head but this will only keep him down for a minute. Then Cap sends 3 Adamantium tank rounds into the Hulk's head and chest.

Working quickly they transport him back to the Vibranium mound and seal his jade ass inside. They then sell the left over Adamantium for beer money.

JOE NUNEZ
I agree hulk would kill these guys i mean he stomped all avengers at once east/west coast.....if i wouldnt have seen it for myself i wouldnt beilieve it......

marvelprince
Actually w/ a day of prep Hulk goes down. Spider-Man once beat the Hulk by tricking him to punch a gamma shield and thus revert back to Bruce Banner. A gamma ray of sufficient power probably would achieve the same effect. I dnt think i would be stretching too much to say that BP may have a gamma generator in Wakanda. If not, with his brain and money it wouldn't be too hard to obtain. And with Cap leading the charge and Wolverine there to make sure the Hulk will follow, Team Marvel wins.

In a fist fight Hulk takes em all out, but with all the brain on Team Marvel they take this one

outarddwarf
Originally posted by TheKahn
The marvel team can win they just have to use their resources.
Well, normal bullets wouldn't work as they might not be able to penetrate the Hulk's skin. But they just happen to have a handy supply of Adamantium near by evil face . By quickly slipping some drugs to Wolverine they are able to use the Anti-metal to carve the runty Canuck up. As the Anti-metal causes the Adamantium to liquify, they are able to cast ammunation from it. They cast a few dozen rounds for two assault rifles and 3 rounds for a tank.
Working quickly they transport him back to the Vibranium mound and seal his jade ass inside. They then sell the left over Adamantium for beer money.

one of the most twisted things i have ever heard. I wouldn't be suprised Wolverine fanboys are find out where you live and...

eek! That plan is AWE inspiring! eek!

King KAM
Wolverine has done this by himself

TheKahn
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine has done this by himself

Which is what bad writing will do for you evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
team marvel wins. cap and BP have too much skill for the hulk to keep up with, spiderman has speed and strength, and wolverines claws have the potential to do some damage...

no

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4176/wolverinehulk3ei.jpg

smile

Ex11B
I hope the team uses their day of prep wisely,especially against jade jaws

Tshern
What about HKH? It was a humanoid which got his arse whooped by The Hulk. Lost once, would lose again.

Edit: http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7558/galaxymaster29qf.jpg
That's about the gamma radiation idea.

zachrivard
bump

EvilTyrant
Wolverine has ton of experience with the Hulk, he simply knows to not let Hulk hit him or grab him, if Hulk does its over. Wolverine will have to stab Hulk in the eyes and blind him. I've never really seen the others fare to well against the Hulk, so I can't comment on them.

outarddwarf
team wins no matter what. With Cap and Wolverine on a single team their JOBBER AURA would span the world keeping hulk from ever getting a victory!

LordFear
This is a fight where prep means nothing.None of these guys have the brainpower to come up with some kind of serum to weaken or turn Hulk. So you will have to rely on strategy and their combined strengths which is shit compared to Hulk. Hulk can leap miles at a bounce, he has advantage right there none of the other heroes have flight. They are all grounded expect for Spidey but he can't keep up by webslinging.
And what does speed and agility do against Hulk aside for just piss him off. BP AND CAP are the first ones dead period!!! Eventually SPidey tires out and leaving ol' canuckhead to pick up the slack which he can't

spideycarnage
Hulks

vs

Spiderman
Wolverine
Captian America
Black Panther

one day of prep with all these guys is plenty to beat up on the hulk..come on all these guys on this list (exception wolverine, he'll be bate wink )has the brain power and abilities to come up with a plan to take hulk down.

Cosmic Cube
This thread shows just how far the Hulk's character has fallen in recent years. As we speak, he's beating up nameless aliens as a paid gladiator on 'Planet Hulk.' Sickening.

It pains me to say this, but I fear that the Hulk of yesterday is gone for good.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
This thread shows just how far the Hulk's character has fallen in recent years. As we speak, he's beating up nameless aliens as a paid gladiator on 'Planet Hulk.' Sickening.

It pains me to say this, but I fear that the Hulk of yesterday is gone for good.

yea but this is with prep, if not hulk would whipe is butt with all them anytime of the week..

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by spideycarnage
yea but this is with prep, if not hulk would whipe is butt with all them anytime of the week..

Hulk today is a complete jobber. A shadow of what he once was. Classic Savage Hulk would kill these guys instantly with one planet-detonating punch, with prep or without. With todays Hulk, this would be a good match-up.

Strongest one there is. Once upon a time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.