The Saint of Killers vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
who would win this battel. one has the power to kill all living beings. the other was kicked out of heaven and hell and can never be killed. how does this battel turn out.

supremthor
anybody confused

Piedmon
Saint is now in possession of the Throne of God so he'll be like "j00 don7 3><157 lol" and Lobo vanishes from existence

colossus17
Originally posted by supremthor
who would win this battel. one has the power to kill all living beings. the other was kicked out of heaven and hell and can never be killed. how does this battel turn out.

you like creating paradoxes dont u....prob lobo.....saint will kill him and he will just come back

long pig
"j00 don7 3><157 lol"

laughing
So stupid it's funny!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Piedmon
Saint is now in possession of the Throne of God so he'll be like "j00 don7 3><157 lol" and Lobo vanishes from existence

It's not fun to debate it if he's on the Throne. Try to pretend he's not.

King KAM
Lobo can die, if vaporize every one of his molecules.....

Creshosk
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
It's not fun to debate it if he's on the Throne. Try to pretend he's not. Hell, nobody would want to fight a guy when that guy is on their throne. . .

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hell, nobody would want to fight a guy when that guy is on their throne. . .

saints on the potty? sad (constipation?)

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hell, nobody would want to fight a guy when that guy is on their throne. . .

I was hoping someone would catch that.

Impediment
When the Saint of Killers murdered God, he merely sat on the Throne of Eternity to take a nap. Nothing more. Before he died, God said to the Saint that he had the power to give him ANYTHING his heart desired and to just name it. The Saint said he wanted to rest. So he shot God dead and took a nap on his throne. That doesnt necessarily mean the the Saint took on the powers of God.........................anyway, I'm rambling. The Saint would kill Lobo dead in one shot.

Spelljammer
Are you all forgetting Lobo completely SLAUGHTERD both Hell and most of Heaven? I'm not familiar with Preacher comics, but I know Lobo is "da' main man", and he's goofier so he deserves to win..

supremthor
Originally posted by Impediment
When the Saint of Killers murdered God, he merely sat on the Throne of Eternity to take a nap. Nothing more. Before he died, God said to the Saint that he had the power to give him ANYTHING his heart desired and to just name it. The Saint said he wanted to rest. So he shot God dead and took a nap on his throne. That doesnt necessarily mean the the Saint took on the powers of God.........................anyway, I'm rambling. The Saint would kill Lobo dead in one shot. but then lobo would just come back from the dead to go at it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.