Debate: Will Sirius come back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
: He didn't come back this book, do you think he might be at least referred to in this one?

Unicor777
well if he ever comes back, he better does it in the 7 book, otherwise it will be too late:P , Btw, I don't think he can come back, cause if he does, then Dumbledore will, then Lily and James will, the Longbottons, and who not. Poor Voldermort, all for nothing

The Phantom
There are already threads for this! Use the damn search thing!

Pielover666
Sonofa.....BEAUTIFUL MOTHER, AND WONDERFUL FATHER! I think I did good restraining myself there. But, I brought you into this world, and I can take you out! And It won't matter to me cuz I make make another that look just like you!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Pielover666
Sonofa.....BEAUTIFUL MOTHER, AND WONDERFUL FATHER! I think I did good restraining myself there. But, I brought you into this world, and I can take you out! And It won't matter to me cuz I make make another that look just like you!

What the heck? What are you talking about?

Unicor777
Phantom and pielover: use another thread to talk ur personall matters, stop swearing please.

Yep zac_j, I over looked it, I guess there was another thread for this.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Unicor777
Phantom and pielover: use another thread to talk ur personall matters, stop swearing please.

Yep zac_j, I over looked it, I guess there was another thread for this. I didn't swear, and I was yelling at Zac-j, not Phantom

RoguePw25
We have debates monthly, if you have a suggestion please visit THIS thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.