Gamora and Weapon X vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Fantastic Four have Strength and Powers vs Gamora and Weapon X have Fighting Prowis and Determination.

Khellendros
FF. Thing and Johny may go down but Reed and Sue are much harder tot ake out and will win it for the team.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Khellendros
FF. Thing and Johny may go down but Reed and Sue are much harder tot ake out and will win it for the team.

Y'know I never thought I'd hear that Reed was harder to take down than the Thing :P

psycho gundam
bump

Bouboumaster
Gamora soloes Johnny, Ben and Reed. but gets stopped dead by Sue

Juk3n
Can Gamora Fly? Absorb energy? Shoot projectiles?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n

Yes.

Survivor19
Who is Weapon X?

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yes.

Cool she pwns ben and torch then. Sue is teh problem.

Bouboumaster

No.

But she's a martial artist on a cosmic scale, is a 25 toners, have a healing factor and have a butter knife called GODSLAYER.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No.

But she's a martial artist on a cosmic scale, is a 25 toners, have a healing factor and have a butter knife called GODSLAYER.

She could A swiss army knife with Mjolnir/Godslayer/Strom Breaker/Candy cane of destruction, be 100 tonner and a martial artist on a Multiversal scale, if she's grounded then Torch Nukes her.

Bouboumaster
She could A swiss army knife with Mjolnir/Godslayer/Strom Breaker/Candy cane of destruction, be 100 tonner and a martial artist on a Multiversal scale, if she's grounded then Torch Nukes her.

You think HT beats her?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You think HT beats her?

Which one of her powrs helps her reach him in the air? And which one stops her blood boiling..i feel like im missing somthing..a great martial artist, with a very powerful MELEE weapon, who is grounded, up against a very experienced offensive energy manipulator who can fly and move faster than her..and can melt faces from a very long distance.

darthgoober
Which one of her powrs helps her reach him in the air? And which one stops her blood boiling..i feel like im missing somthing..a great martial artist, with a very powerful MELEE weapon, who is grounded, up against a very experienced offensive energy manipulator who can fly and move faster than her..and can melt faces from a very long distance.
She was pretty much unphased by being knocked into lava during her fight with Ronan and she's got a healing factor on par with Wolverine's from back in the day, Torch would have a difficult time taking her out short of going Nova IMO...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.