The Celestials VS. The Entire GL Corps...Including the little people!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

All 3600 GL's plus Ganthet and the other little people or, the Celestial race?

1 week of prep for both.

No outside interference, No Parallax, No Ion.

Debate.

Sentry
Entire GL Corps say: In brightest day...

In blackest night...

No evil shall escape our sight...

Let those who worship evils might...

Beware our power...

Green lanterns light!!!!

Hal says: Charge!!!!!!!

Entire GL corps say: Charrggee!!!!! (Boom!!!!, Crash!!!, Zzzraxx!!!)

GL corps that survived the blast: Fly the f()ck away!!!!

Avalonofthewind
Do you have some kind of obssesion with trying to make DC characters look bad?

golem370
All I have to do is this

colossus17
one celestial destroyes all the GL

golem370
I would say yes but to be safe add Dreaming celestial two

Sentry
Fine, add Parallax the yellow one from rebirth and Sinestro to aid the corps.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Do you have some kind of obssesion with trying to make DC characters look bad?

Just doing what I'm supposed to do. big grin

Targeting fanboys.

pile raygun

golem370
They would still get beat they don't call Exitar the Exterminator for nothing

Solidus Snake
sigh.....wheres a marvel fanboy when ya need one? oh look theres one he started this post smile

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sentry
Fine, add Parallax the yellow one from rebirth and Sinestro to aid the corps.

Just doing what I'm supposed to do. big grin

Targeting fanboys.

pile raygun

So, you name yourself after a Marvel character, and are targeting fanboys? laughing

Now I've heard it all.

This is like putting the Avengers against the 5th dimensional imps..not even a battle.

Khellendros
Aren't the Guardians or whatever theyre called near Skyfather level?

golem370
Just a Few Celestials

EXITAR
DREAMING CELESTIAL
ARISHEM
GAMMENON
NEZARR
ONE ABOVE ALL
JEMIAH

leonidas
<<Aren't the Guardians or whatever theyre called near Skyfather level?>>

yah, i'd say close at least. they've demonstrated near limitless psionic powers in the past. as a further hint regarding their level, marvel and dc combined the watcher with the guardians to create the amalgam uatu the guardian.

but the guardians aren't part of this fight, are they?

and sentry, if you keep making these kinds of threads, you're gonna call down the wrath of whirly again . . .

and i'd thought you guys had been getting along so well lately . . .

big grin

MuffinmanMike
Entire GL Corps say: In brightest day...

In blackest night...

No evil shall escape our sight...

Let those who worship evils might...

Beware our power...

Green lanterns light!!!!

Hal says: Charge!!!!!!!

Entire GL corps say: Charrggee!!!!! (Boom!!!!, Crash!!!, Zzzraxx!!!)

GL corps that survived the blast: Fly the f()ck away!!!!

Wow, even the blind ones with no concept of light and dark? You fail. Hard.

Hal says charge. The Lanterns that survive fly off and go get drunk.

armandovalles
Okay, this is my last post, so im gonna make it count.

I think this is alot closer than people think. Ganthet alone could handle 1, 2, maybe even 3 celestials. His power is said to dwarve the Spectre's, who is around LT level, and LT equal to at least 2 celestials, so i think the GL corps have a chance, but i dont think they'd win cuz the normal GL's wouldnt even make a difference, their nothing to the Celestials.

Solidus Snake
living tribunal is well over 2 celestials

he could destroy them all with a snap

kgkg
One Celestial will most likely destroy them all.

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Aren't the Guardians or whatever theyre called near Skyfather level?>>

yah, i'd say close at least. they've demonstrated near limitless psionic powers in the past. as a further hint regarding their level, marvel and dc combined the watcher with the guardians to create the amalgam uatu the guardian.

but the guardians aren't part of this fight, are they?

and sentry, if you keep making these kinds of threads, you're gonna call down the wrath of whirly again . . .

and i'd thought you guys had been getting along so well lately . . .

big grin

Doesn't matter. He's still on my ignore list.

hoorayforpeepee
spectre is not LT level you nutsacks. spectre gets beat, LT has never been beat.

damn bs crossovers, ****ing with people's perception of inter-universe hierarchy.

colossus17
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
spectre is not LT level you nutsacks. spectre gets beat, LT has never been beat.

damn bs crossovers, ****ing with people's perception of inter-universe hierarchy.

hey bub ....spectre = whatever god wants him to be equal 2....

Wynndar
This thread doesnt even make sense. Of course one Celestial could take them all. Do these people know how they operate? read heroes reborn/return and the fight between Doom and the FF with the Dreaming Celestial. GL's may be hella powerful but thats not the point. Celestial's r infinitely more intelligent than these fools.

Dang Sentry, wow thats harsh that u have him on ur ignore list.

K Von Doom
The entire race of Celestials? lol

They wouldn't even notice there was a fight.

GL Corps: Attack!!!

0.023 seconds later = exctinct GLs

Juntai
Ganthet kills them all.
Krona stomped Galactus like a quadrapalic infant versus a heavyweight prizefighter, and he's not even remotely close to Ganthet's level.

Wynndar
whats ur point? Galactus doesnt have the same power as a single planet from the Dark Galaxy...the Celestials are a manifestation of the that whole Galaxy. Celestials operate on a whole different level than Galactus. And the GL's would be considered insect to them. The Celestials woulnt even notice them...they would just think them out of existence.

Sentry
Originally posted by Juntai
Ganthet kills them all.
Krona stomped Galactus like a quadrapalic infant versus a heavyweight prizefighter, and he's not even remotely close to Ganthet's level.

Yup, that's some major pis. Plus he got hit when he wasn't paying attention. If Galactus had landed the first blow, things would have been a little different.

Whirlysplatt
Yup, that's some major pis. Plus he got hit when he wasn't paying attention. If Galactus had landed the first blow, things would have been a little different.

Could have been, depends if Krona in JLA Avengers takes it as well as he gives it out, remember he was amped by the Energy of all those Universes he had destroyed. ganthet is not. However thee Celestials have never shown individual Universe ending power.

Crossovers are not Cannon.

I say The Guardians might well take this.

Kind of a funny thought a gang of dwarve beating up Exitar confused weird fight smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Could have been, depends if Krona in JLA Avengers takes it as well as he gives it out, remember he was amped by the Energy of all those Universes he had destroyed. ganthet is not. However thee Celestials have never shown individual Universe ending power.

Kind of a funny thought a gang of dwarve beating up Exitar confused weird fight smile Actually, JLA/Avengers is continuum, check your facts. DC is still following the storyline, the "Space Egg" from the end of JLA/Avengers is playing a part in current storylines/Infinite Crisis. Google it.

Juntai

Kind of a funny thought a gang of dwarve beating up Exitar confused weird fight smile
Ganthet is the embodiment of the entire race of Guardians, of which Krona was a single one. Ganthet fought off Spectre Force. The likes of which only Paralax someone holding the Spear of Destiny or Archangel Micheal have done.

Wynndar
They wouldnt even be dwarfs compared to Exitar. DeFalcoe depicted Exitar as planet sized. Celestials cant destroy a universe under their own power. The Marvel hierarchy is structured different than DC. The Celestials are the creation of Eternity, and Im assuming they are sub Eternity level in power.

Whirlysplatt
Actually, JLA/Avengers is continuum, check your facts. DC is still following the storyline, the "Space Egg" from the end of JLA/Avengers is playing a part in current storylines/Infinite Crisis.

Is it really well thats fantastic news, I am keeping up with infinite crisis but have not seen that yet, which comic is it in so on tuesday I will buy it. Then I will have checked my facts, unless you have a scan.

You realise this means Supes beats Thor properly if this is true smile

This is good newssmile

Im still on Sentry's ignore list laughing out loud He is an adult individual no

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Juntai
Is it really well thats fantastic news, I am keeping up with infinite crisis but have not seen that yet, which comic is it in so on tuesday I will buy it. Then I will have checked my facts, unless you have a scan.

You realise this means Supes beats Thor properly if this is true smile

This is good newssmile

Im still on Sentry's ignore list laughing out loud He is an adult individual no

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock
JLA 107, 108, etc..

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA. Hmmm...but I wonder if Thor and Supes will have a rematch one of these days, if thats the case.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
They wouldnt even be dwarfs compared to Exitar. DeFalcoe depicted Exitar as planet sized. Celestials cant destroy a universe under their own power. The Marvel hierarchy is structured different than DC. The Celestials are the creation of Eternity, and Im assuming they are sub Eternity level in power.

I realise this and this means that each Guardian may well be a match fo a Celestial. Because if the egg from JLA/Avengers is continuity like my friend a bove says it means the power Krona exhibited and the level of strength Supes has compared to Thor etc. ALL STANDS smile

If this is not the case and he is wrong well............

NO one knows.

Anyone else seen the cosmic egg from JLA Avengers?

Juntai
I realise this and this means that each Guardian may well be a match fo a Celestial. Because if the egg from JLA/Avengers is continuity like my friend a bove says it means the power Krona exhibited and the level of strength Supes has compared to Thor etc. ALL STANDS smile

If this is not the case and he is wrong well............

NO one knows.

Anyone else seen the cosmic egg from JLA Avengers?
I just gave you numbers.
It's also speculated the Space Egg may be doing things in Marvel too.

Juntai
http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15460
Read.

Whirlysplatt
JLA 107, 108, etc..

Thank you, I don't buy JLA as individuals anymore I wait for the trades as they are all being done, I will buy this run smile
snd check it out. Please if you are sure of this star a thread in comic book forum about the implications of thissmile

Whirlysplatt
Read.

Stunning you do realise what you have done smile

Whirlysplatt
HAHAHAHA. Hmmm...but I wonder if Thor and Supes will have a rematch one of these days, if thats the case.

I guess it doesn't matter as on Supes World the dials go up to 11smile

Juntai
Stunning you do realise what you have done smile I know, I'm the man. -flex-.
So much for you guys telling me I rely on crossovers too much.
lmao.

Whirlysplatt
I know, I'm the man. -flex-.
So much for you guys telling me I rely on crossovers too much.
lmao.

Well its forum rules re: crossovers but I nee do let Tron Paola and Digi know this about JLA Avengers. smile

I wouold like to that "Sentry" for starting this thread - Its ramifications will be difficult for him to ignore yes imo and Juntai for his excellent informationsmile

Juntai
There I started a thread in the comic forum

K3VIL
Celestials' "hobby" is using their control over Power Cosmic or whatever power source they command to evolve races into superior beings.
Celestials can destroy a single planet with a gesture, just like we can stomp a fly with a gesture.
Krona in AVENGERS/JLA was powered from all the energies of the universes he destroyed, but it was an ability he acquired after he was changed into an energy globe and start to travel through the multiverse.
The guy was a Galactus on Multiversal scale.
Galactus is part of the trinity composed from him, Eternity and Infinity.
Tough the other 2 are abstracts and can't be wiped out totally, Galactus is a physical presence.
Considering it was stated more than once that Celestials may be Eternity "agents" it means their own power is under that of a full powered Galactus.So:
Krona
Full Power Galactus
Celestials
It's the ranking.
Galactus is usually showed creating heralds and not fighting to wipe out planets, but I think that a Big G written like a Celestial, acting to judge and deestroy will show us Celestials aren't in his league, tough an entire host of them will probably kill him.

Wynndar
Thor's come a long way since that fight though. U have to admit that Superman would look sily fighting him now...Maybe there will be retribution if they meet again...evening the score.

Juntai
Thor's come a long way since that fight though. U have to admit that Superman would look sily fighting him now...Maybe there will be retribution if they meet again...evening the score. Thor is pretty much a retired plot device now.

Whirlysplatt
Thor's come a long way since that fight though. U have to admit that Superman would look sily fighting him now...Maybe there will be retribution if they meet again...evening the score.

Yup thors dead though smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by K3VIL
Celestials' "hobby" is using their control over Power Cosmic or whatever power source they command to evolve races into superior beings.
Celestials can destroy a single planet with a gesture, just like we can stomp a fly with a gesture.
Krona in AVENGERS/JLA was powered from all the energies of the universes he destroyed, but it was an ability he acquired after he was changed into an energy globe and start to travel through the multiverse.
The guy was a Galactus on Multiversal scale.
Galactus is part of the trinity composed from him, Eternity and Infinity.
Tough the other 2 are abstracts and can't be wiped out totally, Galactus is a physical presence.
Considering it was stated more than once that Celestials may be Eternity "agents" it means their own power is under that of a full powered Galactus.So:
Krona
Full Power Galactus
Celestials
It's the ranking.
Galactus is usually showed creating heralds and not fighting to wipe out planets, but I think that a Big G written like a Celestial, acting to judge and deestroy will show us Celestials aren't in his league, tough an entire host of them will probably kill him.

Good post Kevil I agree completely smile

K3VIL
Maybe they'll fight again and D.C. will overcome the "Supes has too many fanboys to let him lose to a "god in spandex".
Thor has all it takes to fight and even kill Superman.
King Thor will just overkill him.
Classic Thor, will fight to the death and win.
Major experience, major skills, speed described from Warlock as fast as that of the lightning, and strenght that all knows is reckoned from all Marvel's bad guys.

Wynndar
That doesnt make any sense at all. I agree that the Celestials are Sub-Eternity level. But that doesnt make them sub-full powered Galactus.

Whirlysplatt
Maybe they'll fight again and D.C. will overcome the "Supes has too many fanboys to let him lose to a "god in spandex".
Thor has all it takes to fight and even kill Superman.
King Thor will just overkill him.
Classic Thor, will fight to the death and win.
Major experience, major skills, speed described from Warlock as fast as that of the lightning, and strenght that all knows is reckoned from all Marvel's bad guys.

I disagree with this post though as we know on Supes world the dials go up to 11 smile

Cosmic Cube
Yup thors dead though smile He is!? eek! shock

Cosmic Cube
I disagree with this post though as we know on Supes world the dials go up to 11 smile

Thor supposedly has the "speed of lightning." Pfft. Damn if he's ever shown it. I'd say Superman's faster.

olympian
Thats a handbook/guide mistake. He wasent dead when Oemings story finished.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He is!? eek! shock

What do you make of this CC by the way nice to see you back. smile

K3VIL
Yup thors dead though smile
Not dead.He's in a sort of suspended animation.He sayed he'll rest for a while after the Ragnarok.He's just somewhere ready for the Avengers needing him, and ready to kick the ass of Sentry, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, then go back in time and save Hawkeye and co. giving back to us the old great Avengers.

Whirlysplatt
Not dead.He's in a sort of suspended animation.He sayed he'll rest for a while after the Ragnarok.He's just somewhere ready for the Avengers needing him, and ready to kick the ass of Sentry, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, then go back in time and save Hawkeye and co. giving back to us the old great Avengers.

Now I would like to see the Shooter/Perez Avengers of my youth back smile

K3VIL
Supes sayed the dials go up to 11.
But he sayed that to a Thor WEAKENED from Heat Vision, a PIS that is major crap writing, cause Supes HV isn't on the magnitude of Power Cosmic blasts, which Thor has took on various occasions.

Cosmic Cube
Superman has HV?

K3VIL
Superman has HV?
HV= Heat Vision.
Thor supposedly has the "speed of lightning." Pfft. Damn if he's ever shown it. I'd say Superman's faster.
He's written in the slugfest manner, not the speedblitz manner, you know it.

leonidas
the galactus/celestial question has never really been answered, as far as i know. from demonstrated powers and feats, it appears the celestials are well above galactus - at least some of them. arishem took a combined blast from ALL the great skyfathers and never even NOTICED the blast, while thor alone has been able to chase off galactus. yes, i know he was weak, but he ALWAYS seems to be weak, so to say at 'full power' he is greater than the celestials is a difficult leap to make. franklin, (who is supposed to ultmately evolve into a celestial) has shown the ability to alter/create reality on a UNIVERSAL scale. galactus has never come CLOSE to that kind of feat. i know in earth x he was shown to be stronger than celestials, but that is not canon. that was the same series where the celestials enslaved the watchers!

as far as ganthet, his level too is pretty hard to judge. i don't think comparing him to krona in the x-over is accurate, given the powers he'd absorbed, and saying he's beaten the spectre also doesn't say much because the spectre's power fluctuates wildly from book to book. his battle with parallax DOES show that he is one of the big boys though, no doubt, but regardless - even if you think he's at/near galactus level, i still can't see how they would have a chance here. arishem as proven ENORMOUSLY powerful. exitar is tougher than he is and toaa is tougher still - by how much no one knows. ganthet would be the only real threat here, and even allowing he could deal with one or two, he'd basically be on his own because the corps couldn't do much, i don't think - at least not enough to significantly alter the odds in this fight.

unless someone can show proof that ganthet could handle a pack of celestials alone, methinks the celestials still kick their butts.

olympian
These new avengers seem more like a streeth level team.

Give me the Stern Avengers anyday.

leonidas
<<Thor supposedly has the "speed of lightning." Pfft. Damn if he's ever shown it. I'd say Superman's faster.>>

hey, cube's back!!! i'll drink to that! beer

hasn't been the same without ya, bud. you missed some classics last week . . .

Cosmic Cube
HV= Heat Vision.

He's written in the slugfest manner, not the speedblitz manner, you know it.

True. I've probably seen Thor display super speed twice.

For some reason or another, Thor didn't block Supes heat vision. Go figure.

I have already seen the sketches of the next Supes/Thor crossover fight. I know who wins. big grin And you don't. stick out tongue

leonidas
<<Stunning you do realise what you have done >>

i certainly realize what he's done!!

cheers whirly - we were right all along and now it appears as though it is canon!! a toast to the good guys coming out on top! beer

Cosmic Cube
<<Thor supposedly has the "speed of lightning." Pfft. Damn if he's ever shown it. I'd say Superman's faster.>>

hey, cube's back!!! i'll drink to that! beer

hasn't been the same without ya, bud. you missed some classics last week . . .

Yes, the cube has returned! big grin

Have I missed much? I heard AC's back.

olympian
"I have already seen the sketches of the next Supes/Thor crossover fight. I know who wins. And you don't. "

Well its nice to know someones dad its always around stick out tongue

K3VIL
Originally posted by olympian
These new avengers seem more like a streeth level team.

Give me the Stern Avengers anyday.
Indeed.
I think the Avengers roster would be at his best with:
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Hercules
Wonder Man
Sersi
Quicksilver
Binary
Namor

olympian
Add Scarlet Witch at top showings and that would be THE team.

leonidas
<<Yes, the cube has returned!
Have I missed much? I heard AC's back.>>

ac? and yah, you missed a few GREAT threads. whirly and gs had a classic in the toaa+source v phoenix force thread. check it out - good for a laugh.

olympian and i had it out a bit about hulk, though i'll be damned if i can recall the threads. anyway, good to have you back. big grin

Juntai
the galactus/celestial question has never really been answered, as far as i know. from demonstrated powers and feats, it appears the celestials are well above galactus - at least some of them. arishem took a combined blast from ALL the great skyfathers and never even NOTICED the blast, while thor alone has been able to chase off galactus. yes, i know he was weak, but he ALWAYS seems to be weak, so to say at 'full power' he is greater than the celestials is a difficult leap to make. franklin, (who is supposed to ultmately evolve into a celestial) has shown the ability to alter/create reality on a UNIVERSAL scale. galactus has never come CLOSE to that kind of feat. i know in earth x he was shown to be stronger than celestials, but that is not canon. that was the same series where the celestials enslaved the watchers!

as far as ganthet, his level too is pretty hard to judge. i don't think comparing him to krona in the x-over is accurate, given the powers he'd absorbed, and saying he's beaten the spectre also doesn't say much because the spectre's power fluctuates wildly from book to book. his battle with parallax DOES show that he is one of the big boys though, no doubt, but regardless - even if you think he's at/near galactus level, i still can't see how they would have a chance here. arishem as proven ENORMOUSLY powerful. exitar is tougher than he is and toaa is tougher still - by how much no one knows. ganthet would be the only real threat here, and even allowing he could deal with one or two, he'd basically be on his own because the corps couldn't do much, i don't think - at least not enough to significantly alter the odds in this fight.

unless someone can show proof that ganthet could handle a pack of celestials alone, methinks the celestials still kick their butts. Except that Kyle Rayner as ION brought back the entire race of Guardians. So there's more than just Ganthet. It's an entire race. Of which ONE is apperently a universe destroyer level. A single guardian is more power than the energy of the battery of OA. When the Guardians left OA at the end of the second series, a single Guardian was able to keep the entire corps charged. When Hal walked into the battery, all the Guardians poured their power into Ganthet and gave him a mission to usher in the new Era.

olympian
The Ganthet being the last of his race was something that was in play where Hal Jordan was turned into parallax. Methinks it was retconned with time.

Juntai
The Ganthet being the last of his race was something that was in play where Hal Jordan was turned into parallax. Methinks it was retconned with time. Yeah, read the post right above yours.

Cosmic Cube
"I have already seen the sketches of the next Supes/Thor crossover fight. I know who wins. And you don't. "

Well its nice to know someones dad its always around stick out tongue

? huh

leonidas
<<Except that Kyle Rayner as ION brought back the entire race of Guardians.>>

but aren't they infants or something weird? do they have all their power?

olympian

Well its nice to know someones dad its always around "

Werent you mentioning art ala JLA/AVENGERS that has been showing up at some boards? That Thor/Superman fight had Odin showing up.

Juntai
<<Except that Kyle Rayner as ION brought back the entire race of Guardians.>>

but aren't they infants or something weird? do they have all their power? They're grown now, and yes, they have their power.

Whirlysplatt
<<Stunning you do realise what you have done >>

i certainly realize what he's done!!

cheers whirly - we were right all along and now it appears as though it is canon!! a toast to the good guys coming out on top! beer

Indeed Leo I'll drink to that beer Cheers Leo, Avalon, Solid, D and anyone I have missed. Thank you for this Juntai to your knowledge of crossoversmile

leonidas
<<They're grown now, and yes, they have their power.>>

hmmm, then perhaps this IS a fight after all . . .
shifty

leonidas
<<Indeed Leo I'll drink to that Cheers Leo, Avalon, Solid, D and anyone I have missed. Thank you for this Juntai to your knowledge of crossover

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthr...;threadid=15460>>

hahahah! cube picked a GREAT day to return . . .

big grin

Juntai
<<They're grown now, and yes, they have their power.>>

hmmm, then perhaps this IS a fight after all . . .
shifty
Yah, so there's like 40+ universe destroying level threats. And now they are male and female so no more Guardian Sausage Fest.

Whirlysplatt
Yah, so there's like 40+ universe destroying level threats. And now they are male and female so no more Guardian Sausage Fest.
Stunning post smile

leonidas
<<And now they are male and female so no more Guardian Sausage Fest.>>

well, thank god for that . . .. blink

i'm still not wholly convince each guardian is at the 'universe-destroying' level though. and then there's the fact that no one knows how many celestials there really are. you've done well in convincing me there is a fight here, when i initially believed this was a celestial curbstomp, but i think i'd still put my money on the celestials . . .

hoorayforpeepee
is everybody just going to ignore the fact that a celestial has never been shown to have a challenge?

and the fact that franklin "i accidentally make alternate universes" richards is said by a celestial to be only a peer AFTER HE EVOLVES?

that means the strongest celestials are, at worst, higher than a being who accidentally creates universes. at best, the weakest celestial is higher than a being.

Whirlysplatt
is everybody just going to ignore the fact that a celestial has never been shown to have a challenge?

and the fact that franklin "i accidentally make alternate universes" richards is said by a celestial to be only a peer AFTER HE EVOLVES?

that means the strongest celestials are, at worst, higher than a being who accidentally creates universes. at best, the weakest celestial is higher than a being.

and if everyone ignores the Unierse destroying "canon" power of an individual Guardian smile

Do the Mathssmile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

hoorayforpeepee
creation is a higher feat than destruction.

Whirlysplatt
creation is a higher feat than destruction.

Depends how much you create and how much you destroy. Natural disasters kind of put human creation in the shade smile

JLA/Avengers is cannon

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

8bitChris
Not Marvel canon.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Not Marvel canon.

Doesn't have to be - inter company crossover, object from it entering continuity. Its origin is where Marvel trademarks were, ergo its a Marvel object to ergo JLA were fighting the Avengers when it was produced, do the maths yes big grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

8bitChris
Not the real Avengers. They've never battled or visited the JLA.

Whirlysplatt
Not the real Avengers. They've never battled or visited the JLA. crybaby

lol, don't take it so hard smile Its only comics, It was every Avenger ever up to that point btw. yes

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Keep the dials at 11 rolling on floor laughing

8bitChris
I'm not taking it hard. You're just ejaculating over something that isn't true. Which is kinda sad...bawling

You've added to about three posts that it is canon now when that is simply not true. You're acting like a baby about it. bag

Honestly, you probably count the 1970s Spiderman and Friends show canon because it had a marvel trademark on it. clap

"holy schnikes! remember when Spiderman, Firestar and Iceman were roommates fighting crime and going to school?"

I'm sorry, just because some DC writer decided to grab an item to impress all the JLA fanboys doesn't mean the actual Avengers were ever in the DCU. If the Marvel Avengers ever acknowledge it then i'll admit I was wrong. Honestly, all you're doing by trying to make it canon here at KCM Forums is trying to tip the balance into DC's favor over biased and writing concessions that would not normally be made under either of the parent companies.

Seriously though, the combination of the DCU and the Marvel U is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to comics. I don't know why anyone would try to push for it. The comics are too different.

dots fish

USAgent
Arishem the Judge deems this thread:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/15.jpg

UNFIT TO CONTINUE SURVIVAL!!!!!

Whirlysplatt
I'm not taking it hard. You're just ejaculating over something that isn't true. Which is kinda sad...bawling

You've added to about three posts that it is canon now when that is simply not true. You're acting like a baby about it.

Honestly, you probably count the 1970s Spiderman and Friends show canon because it had a marvel trademark on it.

"holy schnikes! remember when Spiderman, Firestar and Iceman were roommates fighting crime and going to school?"

I'm sorry, just because some DC writer decided to grab an item to impress all the JLA fanboys doesn't mean the actual Avengers were ever in the DCU. If the Marvel Avengers ever acknowledge it then i'll admit I was wrong. Honestly, all you're doing by trying to make it canon here at KCM Forums is trying to tip the balance into DC's favor over biased and writing concessions that would not normally be made under either of the parent companies.

Seriously though, the combination of the DCU and the Marvel U is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to comics. I don't know why anyone would try to push for it. The comics are too different.

smile Marvel acknowledged it with the little copyright symbols, I share your pain, and understand you anger sad You've been a fan a long time sad To find your heroes are wussy baby That bad writer!

Its a shame.....................................................................................

for you!

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

8bitChris
*reads the previous post*

I win.
usaflag

Sentry

I win.
usaflag

Good post 8bitChris.

A writer for DC claims it was canon to please that certain group of people, but Marvel has never actually acknowledged such a thing. Some people can't accept that a DC trademark character can lose to anything....

Certain Group Of people bash Sentry

Whirlysplatt

I win.
usaflag googoo crybaby

Because you decided laughing out loud

Just like George Bush

war

8bitChris
I'm a 21 year old registered Democrat.

I didn't vote for Bush. smile

When will you be old enough to vote?

Cosmic Cube
smile Marvel acknowledged it with the little copyright symbols, I share your pain, and understand you anger sad You've been a fan a long time sad To find your heroes are wussy baby That bad writer!

Its a shame.....................................................................................

for you!

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

You're a terrible person.

Sentry
Oh, the Celestials win.

8bitChris
Celestials stomp on the GL.

Drop them like a bad habit.

Beat the GL's like step children.

Whirlysplatt
I'm a 21 year old registered Democrat.

I didn't vote for Bush. smile

When will you be old enough to vote?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Approximately 20 years ago smile but don't cry about it, I at least gave you the credit of being an adult, now I see your not 21 yet smile

Its just the US flag etc indicated you were pro war smile

Oh well I am your baby, so heres a kiss winkiss and your friend Happy Dance

Don't take it so hard was Marvel your "favourite", its only comics. Now your 18 you should realise that smile

Good for you on the democrat bit though!

8bitChris
Thanks baby.

Er...I turned 21 in may though. So I don't get the whole you're not an adult thing yet.

Sentry
One man makes a statement, and everyone considers it canon for both companies? Did Marvel make an official announcement or tie in story from the JLA/Avengers series? No. If it was canon, the Marvel Universe would happen to fall apart since Galactus was killed in a PIS plot. His word will render all appearances Galactus after that null and void? All according to one man who knows nothing about Marvel Comics?

DC Fanboy spam_laser Sentry

Whirlysplatt
Thanks baby.

Er...I turned 21 in may though. So I don't get the whole you're not an adult thing yet.

I thought you post said you were 18, I amy have misunderstood itsmile

or I may not have shifty

Anyway you started the "adult" thing smile didn't you?

No harm done America needs more Democrats smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.