Solaris, Dominus, and Waverider vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
In typical comic book fashion, these 3 go insane and decide to attack Marvel earth together as a team. Can the 3 of them together be stopped?
Who can do it and how?
No Phoenix just as in some threads no spectre is allowed.
No outside help.
SS is on earth visiting his homey Dr Strange.

Let the debate begin... big grin

kgkg
MM will take all of them himself.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
MM will take all of them himself.

How? Waverider can freeze him in time.
Dominus and Solaris can make it as he never existed.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
How? Waverider can freeze him in time.
Dominus and Solaris can make it as he never existed.
Waverider can freeze time.

Buddy time is just space and time.

Anyone near Skyfather level can stop time by control Space time , even thor did it once , MM can do it , so can odin , etc.

Waverider is no match for MM.

as for Solaris Nothing Mm can't handle his powers can destroy galaxies.

The strongest one in that group is Solaris and even that won't be enough to take MM.

Khellendros
Strange can manipulate time too. Marvel wins, three guys just randomly going insane and attacking is not much of an invasion force.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Waverider can freeze time.

Buddy time is just space and time.

Anyone near Skyfather level can stop time by control Space time , even thor did it once , MM can do it , so can odin , etc.

Waverider is no match for MM.

as for Solaris Nothing Mm can't handle his powers can destroy galaxies.

The strongest one in that group is Solaris and even that won't be enough to take MM.

Thats great. Unfortunately...none of those guys are chillin on earth.
MM isn't the smartest cookie either. 3 guys who can control time and 1 who can control reality in addition is another. Solaris alone prevented Hourman from being able to tap into the warlogog a device that lets its user control over reality while still hundreds of centuries in the future.

olympian
Marvel Earth does have almost to skyfather level beings there tho. Poseidon and Hades are two.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
Marvel Earth does have almost to skyfather level beings there tho. Poseidon and Hades are two.

Why were they all useless against ego then?

olympian
Did those two ever went against Ego?

I think your talking about Galactus asking for help to deal with him in his first appearance ?

If so i dont recall Galactus being at full power. Not to mention we dont know how Ego compares with for example Solaris.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
Did those two ever went against Ego?

I think your talking about Galactus asking for help to deal with him in his first appearance ?

If so i dont recall Galactus being at full power. Not to mention we dont know how Ego compares with for example Solaris.

I'm talking about the time ego was becoming earth.
I've seen people say that Ego had problems with Gladiator.
Solaris kills hundreds of Superman like beings in instants.

olympian
If Ego had troubles with him, why would you give him as an example where both the two i mentioned are levels above Gladiator.

Solidus Snake
the marvel fanboys are grasping at straws. molecule man is not all powerful andcannot beat any of the three there. well i dont know who dominus is. but the other two? impossible

kgkg
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
the marvel fanboys are grasping at straws. molecule man is not all powerful andcannot beat any of the three there. well i dont know who dominus is. but the other two? impossible
come with an argument and we will see.

Who the fan boy is

Mm can't beat Waverider ? hmmmmmmmm sure

The guy from Cm , and Doomsday saga?

He would take Solaris with ease as well.

MM powers are virtually limitless Can destroy Galaxy levels he manipates Matter at a Galactic level.

Not many are above him

leonidas
well . . . gl DID show the ability to absorb the power of a cosmic cube - mm is a cube being . . . gl could do jack to solaris ALONE let alone the other 2 (though the ring itself was clearly powerful enough to kill solaris if commanded by sufficient willpower) . . . so . . .

no, i don't think mm alone could do it. then you gotta ask yourself - is the combined might of the heroes of marvel earth more or less than the combined might of the heroes in the 853rd century? because a UNIVERSE of heroes couldn't stop just SOLARIS!

Solidus Snake
didnt the fantastic 4 kick his ass ALL the time?

kgkg
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
didnt the fantastic 4 kick his ass ALL the time?
nope , and that was the dumb ass who didn't know his powers

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
well . . . gl DID show the ability to absorb the power of a cosmic cube - mm is a cube being . . . gl could do jack to solaris ALONE let alone the other 2 (though the ring itself was clearly powerful enough to kill solaris if commanded by sufficient willpower) . . . so . . .

no, i don't think mm alone could do it. then you gotta ask yourself - is the combined might of the heroes of marvel earth more or less than the combined might of the heroes in the 853rd century? because a UNIVERSE of heroes couldn't stop just SOLARIS!
Gl did manage, and also couldn't handle Wonder Man.

Absorbing well Silver Surfer absorbed Oan energy etc.

No feats Solaris can pull off that MM can't do.

Since when can Solaris do virtually anything?

With Cubes Thanos was calling himself Onmi smile

And when have you seen someone absorb MM?

leonidas
your points are well taken, but that's the thing - solaris (like ALL the other 1M characters) is an unknown. who knows WHAT he can do? but i suppose i should allow for the chance that mm could take him, but there is also the chance dominus could take mm down all by his lonesome. mm ISN'T the smartest dude on the block and has been tricked quite easily in the past. and dominus IS nearly at the level of the lords of order. he's more than simple 'mind gimmicks'.

i'm also guessing the thread-maker didn't realize mm was ON earth. he likely was talking about the marvel heroes, not some cosmic who happens to call earth home and who hasn't bothered to interfere the COUNTLESS times earth has been threatened in the past . . .

kgkg
Dominus mind tricks won't work on MM, MM was retarded, but now he knows his powers well, and is the strongest cube.

Cubes can also affect minds at great levels

Like you said Solaris we don't know much, but so far is not at MM level.

Here is what I have

MM >Superman Prime (am being kind since not much is known)>>> Sky father> Polaris >>> 1 million heroes

Sky father such as Odin have shown feats that are immense power, even for Polaris.

Can you show me all the feats kind of hard to guess its level.

I mean if someone like Prime can do it I don't see Why MM couldn't

Who can easily manipulated in Galactic level, and has to limit to how much he can control.

As for Dominus no biggie not every strong half the time he is pulling Nightmare game , the other half he getting his ass kicked in his own game by superman.

Now as for MM Kubic once said that there is nothing he can’t do, and said MM dwarf his own power.

There is this other time that MM power were limitless (from beyond the multiverse)

Not many people can compete with that.

Ok then still there are lots of people , but to take Solaris you would need lots of guys if we are taking heroes , but I wouldn’t be Surprised if Strange full something off tho

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
your points are well taken, but that's the thing - solaris (like ALL the other 1M characters) is an unknown. who knows WHAT he can do? but i suppose i should allow for the chance that mm could take him, but there is also the chance dominus could take mm down all by his lonesome. mm ISN'T the smartest dude on the block and has been tricked quite easily in the past. and dominus IS nearly at the level of the lords of order. he's more than simple 'mind gimmicks'.

i'm also guessing the thread-maker didn't realize mm was ON earth. he likely was talking about the marvel heroes, not some cosmic who happens to call earth home and who hasn't bothered to interfere the COUNTLESS times earth has been threatened in the past . . .

Actually, I predictable knew that Kgkg would come up with Molecule Man as the savior, and I don't mind actually since a total slaughter isn't any fun...but MM isnt the smartest dude, and all 3 of these characters I know fairly well enough to defend. Working together...these 3 would have many, many ways to wins.
Solaris and Dominus are ridiculously powerful. Solaris has killed thousands of superman level heroes alone and has nearly impenetrable defenses. Can burn earth to a crisp in seconds by supernovaing right next to it, or can create a black hole. Irradiate it to kill just about anyone..has galactic telepathy, and has some interesting feats of his own. Dominus has destroyed worlds and littered the phantom zone with their corpses and spirits...Nearly killed Kismet, a high cosmic being. Waverider uses time like Surfer uses cosmic blasts...its truly second nature to him, can see every path in the timestream, past, present, and future have nothing on him. Seems to be nearly indestructable, can be anywhere, anytime instantly.

Its an awesome trio. They just arent very well known.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.