yoda hoth and vodo vs kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atlant80
i think kun wins. he beat vodo once in 10 seconds and he'll do it again.hoth is the same since vodo can beat hoth. after a cool fight kun beats yoda.

Abyssal Lord
Kun despite his power is horribly outnumbered here and IMO would loose.

atlant80
yea but the jedi are outskilled big time

Darth_Glentract
I think any of them alone could give him a hard time and that any combination of the two will defeat him.

Darth Faunus
This is stupidity. . . really. Not to mention that Vodo was slain by Exar while wielding a walking stick. A stick. And in under ten seconds? Psshhh.

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
This is stupidity. . . really. Not to mention that Vodo was slain by Exar while wielding a walking stick. A stick. And in under ten seconds? Psshhh. okay i exaggerated but still quickly, but vodos stick was resistant to lightsabers was it? i might be underestimating him but hoth just isn't that good. yoda and vodo might be able to win but this is kun in his prime were talking about.

Darth_Janus
Hm. I'm going to say this looks to be overkill, but who knows? Hoth is a pretty big variable here, and Yoda is powerful. Perhaps as powerful if not moreso than Vodo in the Force. But if this is a lightsaber duel and we all know that Vodo himself can't hang, it is possible that Exar Kun could pull this off. Barely. I dunno. It depends on how hard Hoth is and the locale and way the battle plays out. If Exar Kun can isolate any one of the combatants or make use of his considerable Force powers, this could be in his favor. But if they all just jumped him like rabid gizka, he might go down, but certainly not the only one to do so.

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Hm. I'm going to say this looks to be overkill, but who knows? Hoth is a pretty big variable here, and Yoda is powerful. Perhaps as powerful if not moreso than Vodo in the Force. But if this is a lightsaber duel and we all know that Vodo himself can't hang, it is possible that Exar Kun could pull this off. Barely. I dunno. It depends on how hard Hoth is and the locale and way the battle plays out. If Exar Kun can isolate any one of the combatants or make use of his considerable Force powers, this could be in his favor. But if they all just jumped him like rabid gizka, he might go down, but certainly not the only one to do so. thank you that is sort of what i meant.

Darth_Glentract
Hoth is almost as good as Yoda in my book. The New Sith War lasted a thousand years and he was the only one capable of ending it. I think you guys are underestimating Hoth. I stand by my former vote that any two of them could take him.

atlant80
i dont think much of hoth and how were you banned glentrct?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Hoth is almost as good as Yoda in my book. The New Sith War lasted a thousand years and he was the only one capable of ending it. I think you guys are underestimating Hoth. I stand by my former vote that any two of them could take him.

To be honest, that war was as much a war of attrition as anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.