God/Godess The game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Well, here are the rules:
No God-modding
No fighting out of character
No killing eachothers characters, without permission.
No controling another character.
Keep it PG-13
Well, thats it...

Here We go!

The once calm ocean had suddenly had become rough as ever. The ocean parted, and a body was lifted through the parting. It was Johanna, the Godess of water. She looked as she had been sleeping for an eternity. Her eyes violently shot open to see the devistation that had came to planet earth. It looked as if hell had taken over, little did she know it did.

feralboy
up in the blue skies Melody looked apond mankind.She tryed to clam them with her songs.songs would not work.once she spotted her fellow goddess she flew to the ocean."you are awake"

Movie_Geek_
Ebony gazed down at the leagues of demands waiting to brake out. She had a crocked smile on her face that would freeze the blood in most peoples vains. Her smile at that point was the only thing that would let you know of the evil inside her. She had a haunting beauty about her. She had Black hair that was smooth and slick, it fell below her shoulders like water. Her eyes where deep and blue and showed little emotion. The people where praying the the gods to save them. She could hear them...it would do them do good. The demands had been waiting like wolfs to reek there havoc on the earth for centuries, no one could stop them. Not even her. She shook her head and laughed. Her hair falling in her face. Soon they will know true fear...

Family_guy725
Luc looked down at the planet he saw that the rivers were rough, Johanna mustve seen to the world had been corrupted by evil.
" What did this?" luc asked himself. He looked down upon the cities it was like hell on earth.

feralboy
flys to her Temple.we must help them.and then it hit her.her voice could be hear in the wind.one by one she called the others to her Temple

shadow12
leo stays in a temple silently awaiting for the others sitting on the floor meditating

feralboy
appers in leos temple."Leo what are we to do."tears falling.

shadow12
leo opened his eyes and looked at her "not sure yet" getting up from the floor

Family_guy725
Luc pondered what he should do he himself dared not go down there alone facing the unknown he went to the other god he thought could help him out the most Leo

feralboy
"my birds tell me the hardship of their lives."tears still falling

shadow12
"like what" looking at her and leand against a wall makeing the torches ignite and go out

Family_guy725
Luc came into the temple of Leo " Well I suspect we all realise whats happening"

shadow12
looked at him and nodded "yes sadly i do"

Family_guy725
"Well i for one dont want to just stand here and do nothing we must take action!"

feralboy
"They can't find food,homes are run down and theres not a day one of bird come back."a bird flys to Melody

shadow12
"being impatient will only make things worse wait for the others first"

Family_guy725
"Every second we wait here another inoccent civilian dies!"

shadow12
"i relize that but going blindly in to battle will get us screwed"

feralboy
"i hate this.what has man done so wrong"siding down a pillior

Family_guy725
" Perhaps your right i need to calm down" Luc sat down and silently thought of someway to stop the havoc in the streets

shadow12
sat back down and meditated again

feralboy
looks at the white bird."we now the source just how far dose it go"

Movie_Geek_
Dark shadow fill the temple and gather in the centrer of the room. Ebony came for the shadows and looked at her fellow gods and goddess. " Well it seems that things are going as crazy here as in the dark." Her smile was half on her face. " The demands are screaming to be let out and will not be stopped."

Family_guy725
" What have you done!?" Luc Yelled.

Movie_Geek_
Ebony just raised her eyebrow. "What makes you think I had anything to do with this."

Family_guy725
" You can play games but your the only one who has the power to create such havoc"

Movie_Geek_
" This is even to much for my power. I can not even control my own demands. I will not lie because you know me to well. I would not care if the human world was thrown into chaos but, I do not like chaos in my own world."

shadow12
"so chaos is in your world as well"

Movie_Geek_
"Yes," Ebony looked as if she had a bitter taste in her mouth. " The demands are pounding on The gates to be let out. They can senses, as so can I what is going on in The human world. The barrier is weakening and it will not hold for long.I would love for humans to know their gratest fears but I still want controle. "

Family_guy725
"Well then what do you think we should do to stop this destruction?"

Movie_Geek_
Ebony shook her head and turned her coled eyes on him. " I do not know, If I did do you think I would come up here to enjoy your company?"

shadow12
"wow sarcastic as always isee"

Family_guy725
" So when do we battle off the evil down there and with what we need an army to fight all of them"

silvertsume
Evangiana stood on a cliff over looking the vast sea of darkness and destruction. she shook her head slowly. her golden eyes scoped out the pain and aingst of those below. She turned, and headed towards the temple. the others, she knew were already there. upon arriving she stepped in quietly, her short golden hair billowing. small tears clung to her thick lashes.

Movie_Geek_
Ebony saw here counter par enter the room. " Good one less we have to wait for. "

Family_guy725
Luc turned around and saw Evangiana "Well this is good we have another member to help the cause"

riku harada
Fenris, in his full black wolf form, ran through the dark forest to deliever his news to his mistress, his Red eyes glimmering. The gods and Goddess had awoken. This would bode i'll omen for the powers of Darkness.

Fenris had not always followed the Dark, many life times ago he had been a lesser god. He had cared for the animals and watched those of the night. Once the Gods had vanished from history, Chaos had come into control and he, as well as some of the other lesser gods, had fallen into the Darkness. He was corrupted now, as were the things he had once protected.

A raven, his pet flew after him, watchful and alert for trouble.

(this wouldn't be god-modding would it? i'll change it if you thing so.)

feralboy
"lies.you know how to stop this. weres adam"walking up on Ebony

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by riku harada
(this wouldn't be god-modding would it? i'll change it if you thing so.)
(( No I do not think so. ))

Ebony looked at Melody. " I told you what I know, I think it would be delightful fun to let the human world plunge into mine, but by my hand. Other wise it seems I am wasting my time here."

riku harada
An eerie howl echoed from the forest as Fenris Called fro the Goddess of Darkness. Animals and people alike heard the call and hid. They had come to know the call and knew the evil it carried in it

(who is the Goddess of Darkness?)

LiL nAstY GirL
Johanna slowly walked ontop of the water towards shore. The sea breeze blew her hair as she walked. She had to get to the temple. She feared that Ebony would destroy this world.

shadow12
(recap)

feralboy
sits down."i got my eye on you ebony'

Movie_Geek_
An eerie howl echoed from the forest as Fenris Called fro the Goddess of Darkness. Animals and people alike heard the call and hid. They had come to know the call and knew the evil it carried in it

(who is the Goddess of Darkness?)

(( I am ))

Ebony's head turned out to look out the window. She hared a call to her. It was time to leave, the others where begin to sniff a bit to close to her plan. The last of the higher powers was about to arrive as well. " If I am going to be treated in such a way then I do not think you all deserver my help. " With that the shadows surrounded her and she was gone...now to find who called her.

feralboy
~shadow nothing yet~

riku harada
Fenris sat down on his haunches and waited, the raven landed near him.

Movie_Geek_
Ebony emerged from behind a tree. " You are ether vary foolish or vary strong to have called on me...Who are you and what do you want. "

riku harada
(uh... he's her servant...)

Movie_Geek_
(( sorry I missed that part stick out tongue ))

"Fenris, I hope you have somthing good to tell me."

riku harada
'well, seeing from your apparrel, i suppose you already know.' he changed to his human form. 'The gods have awoken, and sooner or later they will find out what has happened since they began their slumber. The lesser gods that you drove back have began to come forth from hiding and many of those under your command are doubting their alliance with you. The wish to rejoin the Element Gods.'

shadow12
leo continues to meditate

LiL nAstY GirL
Johanna made her way to the temple. She walked up the steps to the door, and pushed it open slowly.

"Hello?" She called out.

shadow12
leo opened his eyes again slightly annoyed now he got up and lit a torch

feralboy
"We are in her."Melody walked to Johanna

Movie_Geek_
'well, seeing from your apparrel, i suppose you already know.' he changed to his human form. 'The gods have awoken, and sooner or later they will find out what has happened since they began their slumber. The lesser gods that you drove back have began to come forth from hiding and many of those under your command are doubting their alliance with you. The wish to rejoin the Element Gods.'

"SO I noticed. The others are trying to find a way to bring peace back. I am not so foolish as to think I can beat them if the lesser gods turn to them, we need to remind why they joined with are world."

feralboy
"well i say we just go down there a blast them back to hell"

Family_guy725
" I agree but if we fail all is lost we need to seek out any help we can get"luc said

shadow12
leo looked at luc " i agree"

silvertsume
Evangiana stepped forward towards melody. " if only it was that easy." she said pushing a peice of hair behind her ear. " we need to find their key weakness.. " the words she stated were nothing new.

shadow12
leo looked at he "we relize that"

silvertsume
she turned to Leo with a slightly annoyed glance, then stepped back into a shadowy part of the temple. she wanted to be outside, she hated confinement.

shadow12
leo followed "sorry if i sounded rude"

Family_guy725
" Well i dont know about you all but im still not convinced by Ebons story"

feralboy
"nor am i. i know she's up to something"

riku harada
(sorry guys. my dad was testing the alarm and cause my computer to crash he finally got it back up and running.)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
"SO I noticed. The others are trying to find a way to bring peace back. I am not so foolish as to think I can beat them if the lesser gods turn to them, we need to remind why they joined with are world."
how do you suggest we do that, my lady?

silvertsume
Originally posted by silvertsume
she turned to Leo with a slightly annoyed glance, then stepped back into a shadowy part of the temple. she wanted to be outside, she hated confinement. "its fine. i am not offended." she said in a soft voice. her gaze then turned towards the other gods and godesses.

feralboy
"we must wait for adam"

Family_guy725
(who is adam)

riku harada
Fenris turns back into a wolf and races for to gather the forces of Darkness, but he also doubts why he join the Goddess.

Family_guy725
Luc sighed "What am I doing here i have to help the people down there"
he thought to himself. "Where in the world is adam!" he yelled out.

riku harada
(the-unforgiven is adam. someone PM him about the rp.)

Upon reaching a large cave, Fenris took on his human form and pulled his hood up. He was going to visit the stargazer, the lesser goddess Clara.

feralboy
Looks at the earth"such fine people. I'll find Adam.starting to sing a song about the earth.her lovely voice could be heard every were

shadow12
leo looks at her and goes back into the temple to igniteing an snuffing out the torches

feralboy
as she walks in the temple a hurricane size wind blow.showing her grayish white eyes."sorry Leo"

shadow12
leo looked at her "for what"

feralboy
"nevermind.i see flames are still here"

shadow12
"yep"

Darth Extecute
All of a sudden the ground started shaking. People was losing balance and fell to the ground. Rocks where rolling of their original positions and dust started flying in all directions. Almost like a sandstorm. A strong wind blew past the gathered people, who was waiting for adam. All of a sudden an explosion appeared infront of them, causing stones and dirt to fly in all kind of directions. When the dust finaly layed down, you could see Adam where the explosion was. "Sorry If im late, people. I got some delay" He said and putted down his sword, who was for the moment covered with blood. "Dont tell me I missed anything fun..." he smiled and walked up to the rest.

shadow12
leo looked at him and rolled his eyes "nice entrance"

Darth Extecute
"Thanks." He said and smiled. "What have I missed so far? Have we made any important desitions or anything?" He looked around at the party and smiled.

shadow12
"well for one we were waiting for you"

Darth Extecute
"Yeah.. sorry about that" He said and looked at them.

shadow12
"yeah now anyone else missing"

feralboy
"no.thats all of us"

shadow12
"alright"

Darth Extecute
"Now what?" Adam asked and watched the group.

Movie_Geek_
Ebony walked up behind him, " I hope not because then I would be vary upset. I apologise for earlier rudeness. I still have the problem for rebels underground and unfortunately need your help to control them....."

riku harada
walking into the cave, Fenris was suddenly attacked by many same creatures who attached themselves to his cloak. "Now Clara, is that anyway to greet your old friend?"

Emerging from the darkness in a gown of silver, Clara looked Fenris over. "an old friend indeed. more like bearer of bad news. What do you want now, Fenris?"

feralboy
"Ebony i look down apond you.i'd trust a snake before i trust you"wind moving around her.eyes dangerously white

riku harada
"who do you ally your self with?" Fenris shook a couple of the monsters off before pulling off his hood.

"you know very well the the Stargazer allies herself with no one. i do only as i am bid." Clara turned her sightless eyes upon him

Disturbing13

Family_guy725
Originally posted by feralboy
"Ebony i look down apond you.i'd trust a snake before i trust you"wind moving around her.eyes dangerously white
((you do know apond isnt even a word right? I think you ment to say
upon.))

feralboy
~yes.i must say i'm a bad speller~

Disturbing13

feralboy
~the godsAnd godesses are in a tempel~

riku harada
Originally posted by Disturbing13

(i am in a cave in the north trying to pursuade Clara the blind Stargazer to ally herself with the Goddess of Darkness)

Disturbing13

riku harada
(ok)

Family_guy725
"Enough of this its time to fight!"

feralboy
"lets go"appering on earth

Disturbing13
Oedipus was in the dark shadows of the temple hiding from everyone. He could hear the gods and goddesses talk. Obviously Ebony was a filthy liar, he wondered if they believed her. She was the Goddess of Darkness, they would not believe. Oedipus let out a evil smirk and then dissapeared, appearing next to the cave Fenris and Clara talking. Obviously Fenris wanted to persuade Clara to help Ebony out with something. " Fenris, once again you want to persuade her to join Ebony, pathetic.. " Oedipus said in the dark and appeared next to Fenris.

Movie_Geek_
Ebony felt a chill go down her spine. Someone with powers or shadows had been watching them. Who every they where, she could trail them latter. " Listen my goddess of hot air, if I remember right it was you how abandoned the humans and lesser that fallowed you....if I am not mistaken that is part of the problem." The meaning in her words and tone was not lost.

soaring_hawk
leo stood around bored

Family_guy725
Luc went down to earth. he saw the destruction that had been caused.
"Time is running out we must find the creatures responsible for this mess"

soaring_hawk
"i agree"

Movie_Geek_
""Then why are we hear talking about useless personal pettiness."

riku harada
"Oedipus. How nice of you to join us." He said sarcastically, "How fare you? spreading misery and pain as always i see." (g2g)

Movie_Geek_
(( Later big grin ))

" Of course, it's my specialty. "

Blood_Flower

Movie_Geek_
(( Ok ))

feralboy
"Were should we start"looking at the chaos

Movie_Geek_
" Are own temples would be good. If we are going to bring back order we have to start with the people who fallowed us"

feralboy
"i call forth the lesser gods here now"her voice trembled though the wind

soaring_hawk
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
" Are own temples would be good. If we are going to bring back order we have to start with the people who fallowed us" nods

feralboy
"who ever dose not come will feel my wrath"

Movie_Geek_
" Who's temple will me go to first/"

feralboy
"we will come to mine"

riku harada
Fenris growls slightly, as he feels the summoning. "we can talk later. the Gods wish for our appearances in their court." He fdaded into the darknee and Clara began to glow until she was all but specks of light. Reappearing just out side of the temple, Fenris reappearred, soon followed by Clara. "we are not to speak of the Chaos," Clara hissed at Fenris. He in turn ignored her and thought about his alliance, why had he forged it again? Clara entered the temple and drawing up his hood once again, Fenris followed.

feralboy
"hello.as lesser gods why have you all not watched over the earth"

riku harada
Clara turns toward Melody (???) "i have watched over the stars. the earth does not concern me."

Fenris entered into the room and looked around

feralboy
"for this i thank you but the stars are apart of earth and you know they are the paintings and suns of the night.as for you Fenris what have you done?"

riku harada
"ah., Melody." Fenris pulled back his hood, he had taken on his old appearance, blonde instead of black hair, blue eyes instead of gray. "i have tried hard to keep the animals at piece with humans and the night safe, but unfortunately, i have not quite succeeded. Something seems to inerfere and cause chaos where ever and whenever i am unable to preform my duty." He cast his eyes downward

Blood_Flower
Oedipus stood behind Ebony, touching her by the neck. He hissed lightly, " Hello, Ebony. " He smiled lightly, appearing from the darkness. He had an evil smirk peeled across his face and was ready to leave. Oedipus leaned against the ruins of the temple walls and looked at the higher Gods and Goddesses discussing about the chaos going on here. Obviously this was the work of Ebony, that no-good liar. T'is she always lied, and yet these gullable gods and goddesses believed her.

riku harada
Fenris tiltled his head slightly and looked at Oedipus. Who knew what the god of misery and pain would do...

feralboy
"then why have you all not called us and Ebony your next"

riku harada
"I have been trying to sort it out, but now I will confide in you my failure." Fenris took a step forward and bent over the fire. "something dark and evil has awoken. i know not what, but it threatens this world." why able i telling them this? it will only help in Ebony's downfall. perhaps i too wish to rejoin to gods. "It awoke some time after the elemental gods began to slumber. It now roams free, a thing of darkness and hate. Once long trapped in the underworld, i has built up it's streagth and now causes chaos in this world."

feralboy
"Oedipus what is this thing.if it's so evil you of all should know"

Family_guy725
(recap)

riku harada
(recap

gods/goddess have called in the lesser gods and goddess.

end of recap)

Blood_Flower
Oedipus hissed lightly and stayed in the darkness. " It's some kind of creature with billowing robes of feathers. Rumours have it, it's a monster, a demon, a creature of the darkness. " He smiled lightly, still hiding in the darkness. Not trying to reveal himself right now, he smiled lightly and appeared by Melody, revealing his hideus self. He had no shirt on, and purple rags of clothes on him with a Gold Skull belt attached to his waist, he was very seductive and was a very skilled liar. In his mind he was telling something to Ebony telepathically. T'is, why lie. Tell them the truth, Or I will..

feralboy
"you do nothing abou this thing."

Chaosbark
(Hm..so which gods are in this rp? Are you guys just sticking to a specific group or have your own?)

feralboy
~element are the most powerful which are all taken and any other are lesser~

Darth Extecute

riku harada
(the lesser gods have been smmoned, and they are speaking)

Fenris looked up at Oedipus. What was he up to now?

feralboy
slams her hand into a wall."i will not ask agian"

Blood_Flower
He laughed lightly, and dissapeared in the darkness again. He was telepathically speaking to someone Dark lord, we must take down this puny planet before they bring back life! Oedipus grunted and stayed in the darkness not wanting to say a word to anyone of these people.

feralboy
~ebony is the mastermind behide this~

Blood_Flower

Family_guy725
Luc was growing impatient he felt that he did not need anyones help. He saw that many of the lesser gods didnt seem as friendly as they did back in the old days he doubted that many of them still weree on his side. But all he really had his mind on was getting down to earth and helping the people from certain death. Every second they wasted another person would die. He tried to resist his urges to leave.
"We must go now!" He shouted.

soaring_hawk
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Luc was growing impatient he felt that he did not need anyones help. He saw that many of the lesser gods didnt seem as friendly as they did back in the old days he doubted that many of them still weree on his side. But all he really had his mind on was getting down to earth and helping the people from certain death. Every second they wasted another person would die. He tried to resist his urges to leave.
"We must go now!" He shouted. leo looked at luc he was also getting impatant

Family_guy725
Luc looked back at leo and showed a slight grin. luc felt he had waited long enough he transported himself down to earth.

soaring_hawk
leo sighed deeply and followed him

Blood_Flower
He hissed lightly and then loomed in the darkness as he dissapeared and appeared next to a cliff. Waiting for her to appear and tell him what his next task is, obviously Ebony was playing around with them and it made Oedipus impatient and wanted to destroy this planet sooner or later before he tells all of the gods and goddesses who the real person behind this really is. He sighed lightly, " Come out, Ebony. We need too talk.. "

sanshain-eien
Fenris telported next to Oedipus and looked at him. he was back to his new self: black hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. "what is it you are trying, Oedipus? Ebony, and also I, wish to know what you aim for." Turning from the other god, Fenris cupped his hands around his mouth and howled; the chilling cry carried his message to the Goddess of Darkness.

Wild Cherry
(( sorry..ive been cauht up messed can i have a recap? ))

Darth Extecute
(cant help you.. I need one to :P)

Wild Cherry
( ok.. ill just lay along then )) Evangiana sat on the clff, her gaze spreading across the ocean. she took her neckalace off and held it up in front of her. it shone and stood out as the ocean went out of focus, and emitted a bright light that she stared into deeply. her amber and golden eyes seeming to merge with it. then she lifted her other hand and clasped it tightly, the sky became a shade darker.

Backbone

Darth Extecute

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>