Love And War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamuraiSquirrel
this is an RP that i think will be very fun, if everyone does it right then we can have fun with it, you can pick anything you want to be
the rules : no godmoding, typical KMC rules apply

fill out this form to join :

name
weapons
powers
techniques
appereance

SamuraiSquirrel
name : Lloyd
race : human/elementalist
bio : get around to it later
weapons : Masamune, full blade katana
powers : Ice.
techniques
appereance

feralboy
permission?

SamuraiSquirrel
free to all

feralboy
no you need permission.free for all is anybody can make a plot not the rp host

SamuraiSquirrel
yeah uhh how gay is that, you need permission to make a thread, seriously, if this site is going to be like that then im going to have to say F*CK them, F*CK them in there Stupid @SSES

shadow12
wow nice vocabulary blink

SamuraiSquirrel
im easily angered right now

feralboy
okkkkk

SamuraiSquirrel
just about anyhting can piss me off rightnow, so im pretty much just like my other personalities, i have MPS, but its better known as skitzophrenia, but even if i wasnt Lloyd(yeah, i use my names for my RP's) i would still probably be pissed off right now, that is seriously the stupidest thing in the whole world, what teh hell, you need permission to make a thread? what is that? ]/color]

shadow12
it is to keep the forum from being flooded by threads that noone will use

SamuraiSquirrel
yep, and it will take me two weeks to get permission, damn slow ass mods

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud I do not think calling them stupid is going to help SS. You like to start trouble, but this is the first time I have seen you doing outside the anime section.

riku harada
better get permission and stop dissing the mods. ush can get pretty mad. could be a closing and a ban.

SamuraiSquirrel
well i really dont care if i get banned, i can make like 40 different accounts if i wanted to, delete my browser cookies, and ban no longer banned, and i really dont care if they get mad at me or not.

Backbone
Noobs.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

riku harada
-shrugs- ok then.

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.