Ryu Hayabusa VS Batman (Batman Begins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
I am extremely vored and this seemed fitting.

Ryu from Ninja Gaiden or Batman from Batman begins?

Sorgo
Er.... I ment bored up there.... Heh heh....

Onikirimaru
Im gonna venture out on a limb and say Ryu can take out Batman easily. Ill think of a reason later.

Dizzle
He probably can. Magic weapons are cheap. In terms of overall proficeincy, I'd probly actually take Batman...

Hit_and_Miss
the swords is a big things hear. Ryus sword would probably but the Batwang to shame....

darth-yoda
i think batman could win this if the room is dark batman is master of shadows so advantage batman

badacyborg
Batman and ryu...what a weird match up. I think batman would win. He could throw his explosive batarang at ryu while e charges up his shinkuu hadoken and blow ryu to pieces.

BlaxicanTroller
What..the hell man?

badacyborg
oh sorry. i thought u meant ryu from street fighter. my bad
i still think batman though

Superboy Prime
IMO

Batman = caped crusader with impressive ninja skills and training

Ryu Hayabusa = modern super ninja

Besides Ryu's Nimpo will render Batman Begin's Dark Knight useless. IMO he has no way to counter it.

Sam Z
Motherbox + batkick Nobody can stop batman cool laughing

SaTsuJiN
check out the DoA 4 ending for some of Ryu's feats.. he's totally insane.. batman gets pwned... then ryu burns his corpse with ninpo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPTXKCrP8R4

Sam Z
I was just kidding...

yusif2k
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
check out the DoA 4 ending for some of Ryu's feats.. he's totally insane.. batman gets pwned... then ryu burns his corpse with ninpo

I totally agree with this. Ryu can beat Batman, no question. Also, i've played Dead or Alive 4; it's a really nice game.

SpadeKing
Batman = illegal character and he gets his ass handed to him happy

Ritoshi
Ryu kills him and then he kills you for opening this thread laughing out loud

Lana
Cloooooosed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.