Hebrew Translation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo

xmarksthespot
Umm... debbiejo is it supposed to look like a bunch of random symbols...? confused

debbiejo
Tried to fix it...It's in Bold....I want to know what replenish means..

Evil Dead

debbiejo
So....there was something there once before "Genesis"...according the that word....hmmmmmm interesting.

mr.smiley
Have your read about Ashera yet?That's pretty amazing yet funny.

debbiejo
Sorry I have not....What's it about?....Is it a before the Bible story kind of thingie?

mr.smiley
No it's in the old testement.For a long time Bible translators thought Ashera was a place but scholars and archeologist now know Ashera wasn't a place but a Goddess.She was Jehovas counterpart in the old testement,but "they" didn't want us to know that.

debbiejo
How very interesting....I'll have to look that one up...hehehehehe...You know too that there is a place in the Bible that talks about the "Sun of Righteousness.".....And that word "Sun" says something doesn't it???...Sun worship..ie..Mithra maybe..

Mal. 4:1-3

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do , saith the LORD of hosts.

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo
How very interesting....I'll have to look that one up...hehehehehe...You know too that there is a place in the Bible that talks about the "Sun of Righteousness.".....And that word "Sun" says something doesn't it???...Sun worship..ie..Mithra maybe..
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

There is no reference to sun worship or mithra in any way. If you only read that verse without understanding the whole picture or without knowledge of what Jesus was descriped as in the Bible many times you might think you found a hidden truth, but sorry you are going to be dissapointed. The "Sun of righteousness" refers to many other scriptures...Isia 60 : 19....The sun shall be no more thy light by day......but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
Also Luk 1:78, John 1:4,9 and 12:46, 2Pet 1:19, Rev 2:28 and22:5...... all ot these refer to Jesus as light which will take away the darkness thus saying that Jesus is like the sun in which darkness cannot abide. He is also referred to as a star , many forms of light. There is also a scripture in Rev which says that when Jesus returns the light that will shine from Him will be as bright as the sun, also that the new heaven/earth will not need a sun because God's glory will be so bright it will give light like the sun Just as Jesus is the light of this world. It is as clear as that, no hidden dark little secrets.

finti
of course not they destroyed or tried to destroy all other scriptures that differed from the chosen 4

debbiejo
Sonnet, the "Sun of Righteousness" That same phrase is also mentioned in a books not included in the cannon...There are many references to the Sun in the OT too, if you know what you are looking for...The Israelites were involved with this....just like how they had their
Tabernacle facing to the EAST....towards the sun rising....There is much symbolism if you look.

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo
Sonnet, the "Sun of Righteousness" That same phrase is also mentioned in a books not included in the cannon...There are many references to the Sun in the OT too, if you know what you are looking for...The Israelites were involved with this....just like how they had their
Tabernacle facing to the EAST....towards the sun rising....There is much symbolism if you look.
Yes and it had nothing to do with sunworship. If the books are not included in the canon it is because they were in contradiction with the others and not written by God's inspiration. They have very little meaning to Christians anyway. There are many symbolism in the OT and NT and they are all in reference to the prophecies, Jesus, God or the history of Israel and the world (past, present and future). There are no hidden pointers towards paganism or other prrevious beliefs, but if you want to find something you probably will. You need the Holy Spirit to understand most of the deeper meaning of God's word. Without it you will see what you want to see.

finti
not written acording to those who got to lead the church

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
Yes and it had nothing to do with sunworship. If the books are not included in the canon it is because they were in contradiction with the others and not written by God's inspiration. They have very little meaning to Christians anyway. There are many symbolism in the OT and NT and they are all in reference to the prophecies, Jesus, God or the history of Israel and the world (past, present and future). There are no hidden pointers towards paganism or other prrevious beliefs, but if you want to find something you probably will. You need the Holy Spirit to understand most of the deeper meaning of God's word. Without it you will see what you want to see.

Sonnet, here's something for you....I tried to copy and paste, but when I clicked on it...It would say 'REPENT'....so, here's a link.

http://www.nazarite.net/king-james.html

Please read it and reply.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/paganism.htm

Inspectah Deck

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Some ones been reading to much of The Da Vinci Code
nono

laughing

Lord Darkstar
actually in 1611 when they translated the bible from hebrew into english, replenish meant to fill, many years later, the meaning of the word changed some (this happens all the time, gay used to mean happy, now it refers to a homosexual) and it now means 'to fill again', however it orginally meant 'to fill,' hope that clears that up

Lord Darkstar
oh and about eating just green things, well that means in Eden all that they ate was plants, no meat (if you say this is impossible, and tell me to look at the animals teeth, I suggest you look at a panda's teeth, they are very sharp, infact, if all you can see is the panda's jaw, it looks like that of a carnoivore, however, the panda only eats plants)

FeceMan
DJ, I could have supplied this a LONG time ago. You should have just asked.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
oh and about eating just green things, well that means in Eden all that they ate was plants, no meat (if you say this is impossible, and tell me to look at the animals teeth, I suggest you look at a panda's teeth, they are very sharp, infact, if all you can see is the panda's jaw, it looks like that of a carnoivore, however, the panda only eats plants)

About eating though, if you look at the digestive tracks of carnivores to herbivores....we have the digestive tract of a herbivore...

And thanks feceman....I'll read your mind next time.. big grin

finti
yes but we seldom eat raw meat though

debbiejo
What I mean is plants....our digestive system is set up more like the herbivores eat......It's a very long digestive tract....not short like carnivores...We don't have teeth for raw meat anyway...and that would make us more like carnivores.

finti
you go eat grass I have a juicy burger

debbiejo
laughing out loud ...I'm just saying.......AND...I eat more than grass...

finti
yeah salad, I go have a nice steak

debbiejo
Steak is yummy...smells good grilled outside....I have it sometimes...but my fav. is chicken......I'm only 80 percent veggie....

AND salads are good if you know how to make them.

finti
veggie, tea, sounds awefully british

debbiejo
No....that's broth.... big grin

finti
well I for one dont eat too much salad stuff, rabbit food

debbiejo
Tisk tisk tisk......oh so good for you.......Keeps you looking at least 15 years younger than you really are you know.

finti
I do and no thanks to Bugs Bunny meals

debbiejo
laughing out loud ...There not Bugs Bunny meals.....they're very yummy...

finti
Roger Rabbit can have that kind of food for himself.......

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
DJ, I could have supplied this a LONG time ago. You should have just asked.

Last time I went to the toilet bowl....it didn't speak.....louder next tiime please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.