Is Snape really evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermione122
Is Snape really evil or did D. wanted snape to kill him?? I think this could be all part of a big plan D. planed with snape...but i'm not really sure...
I think D. knew he would die because of the potion and so he wanted snape to kill him and V. would now be sure that snape is throuth and through a death eater.....so snape would had a better chance to help harry....
But why did D. trust Snape until the end??? What had happened or what had snape done, that D. trust him so much??? I don't think D. could be so wrong about snape, or not??....What do you think??

Ps: i'm german....and not so good at english.........so there could be many mistakes at writing.....sry xD embarrasment smile

Creshosk
Who in the HP world is going to doubt Snape's loyalty to Voldemort now?

Certainly not Voldemort.

The Phantom
He is good! GOOD! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Anyway, there are already threads on this.

dmoney
for those of you who read you would know he was good i mean come on its all a plan even hagrid said he saw snape and D arguing in the woods (am guessing am am probably right that d was telling him that he had to kill him if it came to that and snape was refusing) why do you think he got so ticked when harry called hima coward in the forest or whatever and even D was kind of begging him to do it inside the skool come now people yall can't be that naive to believe JK's lil bluff (come people thinka lil like sherlock holmes)

div
ano a hevy agree ppl ... its obvious...dont be controversial ...its pretty obvious....an easy to work out

The Phantom
Originally posted by dmoney
for those of you who read you would know he was good i mean come on its all a plan even hagrid said he saw snape and D arguing in the woods (am guessing am am probably right that d was telling him that he had to kill him if it came to that and snape was refusing) why do you think he got so ticked when harry called hima coward in the forest or whatever and even D was kind of begging him to do it inside the skool come now people yall can't be that naive to believe JK's lil bluff (come people thinka lil like sherlock holmes) Thats already been figured out by me and some other people but glad you thought of it too.

Pielover666
SNAPE IS THE EVILEST SUMBITCH SINCE VOLDEMORT!!!

And there are already threads on this.....GAH!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Pielover666
SNAPE IS THE EVILEST SUMBITCH SINCE VOLDEMORT!!!

And there are already threads on this.....GAH! GOOOOOOD!

Pielover666
EEEEEEVIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phantom
GOOOOD!

Pielover666
If something evil was good, we'd be in a paralell universe.

The Phantom
Then it looks like we are because Snape is good!

Pielover666
Buyt Snape isn't good, just like Harry and Hermionie aren't in love.

The Phantom
Snape is as good as the relationship between Harry and Ginny!

KingDubya
For those who failed to read the first chapter, Snape made the Unbreakable Vow to Draco's mother. Since Draco refused to kill Dumbledore, Snape had to do it or else he would die and would be of no use to the good guys dead. Yes, he killed Dumbledore and saved his own sorry ass, but he did it so he could still be an informant from Voldemort's inner circle. It's all for the greater good.

*is getting annoyed by the ones who don't pay attention to the details in the book*

Hermione202
Originally posted by The Phantom

Not much then laughing out loud

we already have threads on this .

Saratn
agreed, but he is Good.

Hermione202
Hes Evil , acctually , but i'm over with that .

Saratn
same here. i no longer discuss it. but i had to come here and see why this was opened.

KingDubya
*wonders if Hermione202 actually read his post*

Pielover666
Originally posted by KingDubya
*wonders if Hermione202 actually read his post*
her post.

KingDubya
That was an emote. That means that I'm referring to myself in the third person. *thinks that Pielover666 is oblivious to the fact that he uses emotes correctly*

HorseRiderxoxo
Snape is evil in the last book he killed Dumbledore! I know he made a unbreakable Vow. But he always sayd "Dark Lord" and only Death Eaters say that. And he dosnt kill Harry because Voldemort wants to kill him himself.

Clark.K
Ya..i mean i agree he made the unbreakable vow and all and Dumbledore mite have asked snape to kill him, But y did snape have a look of pure disgust on his face just beofre he kill Dumbledore...was it casue he din want the death eaters to see the look of saddness on his face(im assuming he wuld look sad juss before he wuld kill Dumbledore since The Big D trusted him beyond others..that is if snape is actually good which i doubt)

The Phantom
Originally posted by HorseRiderxoxo
Snape is evil in the last book he killed Dumbledore! I know he made a unbreakable Vow. But he always sayd "Dark Lord" and only Death Eaters say that. And he dosnt kill Harry because Voldemort wants to kill him himself. ANYONE CAN SAY DARK LORD DAMMIT! >.< People are blind.... BLIND!

KingDubya
Snape is evil in the last book he killed Dumbledore! I know he made a unbreakable Vow. But he always sayd "Dark Lord" and only Death Eaters say that. And he dosnt kill Harry because Voldemort wants to kill him himself.
You have to remember that Snape WAS a Death Eater, so obviously it had become a habit after years of saying that. And the reason he doesn't want to kill Harry (revealed in book 3) is because James saved his life once. Snape followed the four (James, Sirius, Lupin, and Peter) into the Shrieking Shack, was seen by Lupin in werewolf form, and James rushed Snape out of there before Lupin could attack.
Originally posted by Clark.K
Ya..i mean i agree he made the unbreakable vow and all and Dumbledore mite have asked snape to kill him, But y did snape have a look of pure disgust on his face just beofre he kill Dumbledore...was it casue he din want the death eaters to see the look of saddness on his face(im assuming he wuld look sad juss before he wuld kill Dumbledore since The Big D trusted him beyond others..that is if snape is actually good which i doubt)
That was probably becuase he was disgusted at himself for having to kill the man who trusted him most. You're probably right that he was sad on the inside and didn't want to show it.
ANYONE CAN SAY DARK LORD DAMMIT! >.< People are blind.... BLIND!
Very true Phantom, very true...

HorseRiderxoxo
but wonted voldemort kill snape if he is no longer a death eater likeif one of the death eaters betray him he would kill them

KingDubya
but wonted voldemort kill snape if he is no longer a death eater likeif one of the death eaters betray him he would kill them
If you read the fifth book thoroughly, you'd know that Snape is a master at Legillimancy (keeping people out of your mind). Most likely he can keep Voldemort form finding out he is a traitor. That's why he is still alive after all this time.

div
i agree i dont think snape is actually evil ..i think in the seventh book harry will confront snape and snape will confess it was all dumbledores plan

div
also does anyone think that theres a possibillity that dumbledore will return to hogwarts.........................as a GHOST

KingDubya
Originally posted by div
also does anyone think that theres a possibillity that dumbledore will return to hogwarts.........................as a GHOST
Well, they already have a portrait up. Harry can probably talk to Dumbledore through that, since the portraits can talk and move. But there is a possibility of that happening.

div
i think that would be really cool if dumbledore became a ghost....

The Phantom
No! Let him rest in peace! He finally gets to relax. Besides, people become a ghost because they fear death or something like that. DD was ready, he is gone for good.

Insomnia
I don't know why Harry and Hermione aren't in love, it seems that JKR is postponing it till the last book, because you know. It's kinda obvious. Hermione is hawt hawt hawt! JKR would have asked for a different actress if she was supposed to be the unlovable geek the entire series...

Oh, and Snape is kinda evil. There was no reason for D. to die... Unless that was death poison after all, but V. wanted the thief alive, so I doubt that.

If D. could scoop the substance out into a glass, why didn't he just dump the glass, or drink it rectally? ...what?

Coonskin 13
Snape=Good
Harry/Ginny=good
Harry/Hermione=definitly not gonna happen (just read the whole page)
Period. End of Story.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Insomnia
I don't know why Harry and Hermione aren't in love, it seems that JKR is postponing it till the last book, because you know. It's kinda obvious. Hermione is hawt hawt hawt! JKR would have asked for a different actress if she was supposed to be the unlovable geek the entire series...

Oh, and Snape is kinda evil. There was no reason for D. to die... Unless that was death poison after all, but V. wanted the thief alive, so I doubt that.

If D. could scoop the substance out into a glass, why didn't he just dump the glass, or drink it rectally? ...what? She started off as the unlovable geek... she changed... she probably can't get rid of her. And Harry shouldnt be going for looks. DD deserved to die.

Coonskin 13
DD deserved to die.

WTF!? He may have planned to die but he didn't DESERVE to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ANGRY ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phantom
You don't see it from my point of view. And it's just a book, chill out.

Insomnia
She started off as the unlovable geek... she changed... she probably can't get rid of her. And Harry shouldnt be going for looks. DD deserved to die.

In the movies she started off damn fine, for a little kid. She's even more damn fine today.
*swoon*

DD already died. I never really liked the replacement anyway.

The Phantom
I meant the book DD, I liked Richard Harris, he was great. And because she looks "fine" she isn't playing the Hermione role well.

^^[leane]
yeah i likd richard harris too ... the new actor isnt as well as him

Coonskin 13
I liked the original DD. And I don't like Emma as Hermione. Hermione isn't supposed to look that pretty. Her hair is too flat and her teeth are too straight for Hermione. They kinda screwed up er character in the movies.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
I liked the original DD. And I don't like Emma as Hermione. Hermione isn't supposed to look that pretty. Her hair is too flat and her teeth are too straight for Hermione. They kinda screwed up er character in the movies. Mmhmm.

Creshosk
Why didn't snape even incapacitate Harry when he was fleeing?

Saving Harry for the dark lord(whoops I just said it without thinking about it) is all well and good but why not make him a sitting duck about it? He didn't fight back, just defended himself.

Jeffroe888
ok everyone that thinks snape is evil is stupid, sorry but its true... anyway there are many clues that point to D wanting snape to kill him so many i cant type them all id be here all night but ill give you the bascis and the most important... snape and dumbledore (as said previously by someone) had conversations that point to the fact that dumbledore wanted snape to kill him, one heard by hagrid, and one by harry. Both of them you can here dumbledore saying "you have to do it no matter how much you dont want to, you must promise me" something like that at least. Well, what the hell do you think he was talking about?!?!?! Also another clue is that dumbledore might not have even died. In previous book the "Avada Kadavra" cure did not fling enemys ten additional feet away from the attacker, like when cedric died, he just collapsed. And dumbledore was trying to stall draco from killing him because draco would actually do it, when snape did it, dumbledore said please...please, misenterpreted by many readers. He meant please snape dont go back on your word. At the funeral you never see the body, hes carried in a big blanket. in this blanket, was probably fawkes for a few reasons... when the body is layed down, it burst into flames... sound familiar? Then afterwards, harry thinks hes sees a pheonix fly away and disappear into the sky. Fawkes escaping the coffin after bursting into flames. Also wheres dumbledores wand? Its never mentioned after dumbledores "death" so dumbledore must have taken it back, to use it in the future. So it was probably all just a scheme to try and pretend that dumbledore is dead and the dark lord will trust snape more. So that means that snape probably isnt evil and in the next book dumbledore and snape will return both on the good side. BTW, if you want to learn more clues got to dumbledoreisnotdead.com Thats where i got all this infomation.

Ushgarak
Some intelligence behind statements would be helpful.

"Also another clue is that dumbledore might not have even died. In previous book the "Avada Kadavra" cure did not fling enemys ten additional feet away from the attacker, like when cedric died, he just collapsed. "

This statement belies simple desperation. He flew back out of drama. To suggest it was not the killing curse is VERY strange- it was said and used clearly. Dumbleedore is dead- his portrait is up and he fell, wandless, out of a huge tower.

"please, misenterpreted by many readers. He meant please snape dont go back on your word"

Why? Did it look for one moment that Snape was GOING to go back on his word? He seemed to act without any hesitation at all.

"Why didn't snape even incapacitate Harry when he was fleeing?

Saving Harry for the dark lord(whoops I just said it without thinking about it) is all well and good but why not make him a sitting duck about it? He didn't fight back, just defended himself."

What difference does that make? Evil or good, Snape should have incapacitated Harry by that logic.

The dbate is not served by comments without proper logic behind them. The above are examples of easily counterable points that are being stated as undeniable facts.

Jeffroe888
We'll see when the 7th book comes out whos right big grin

Ushgarak
I'm not actually commenting on whether it is right or not, just that some of the reasons make no sense.

DarkC
If Snape really was on the good side, why couldn't he have chosen an alternative instead of the Unbreakable Vow? Was it absolutely necessary to go to that extreme? He knew clearly(since he was one of the few that LV chose to tell) he would be endangering Dumbledore's life. Somewhat fishy circumstances, if you ask me.

Jeffroe888
You have a good point, that fact is very questionable, I mean Snape is really smart and with Dumbledores help they may have been able to find an alternative

harry p. fan#77
has any1 even thought that harry might be DD. except older? maybe harry changed his name to DD. but went back in time as DD. AFTER he killed Voldemort? that might be y he knew everything he did...

Director_Joe
Rowling already rejected that theory.

Saratn
ok...number one...thought this was about Snape not Dumbledore and Harry, and second of all their is a thread about this already.

harry p. fan#77
well... im out of ideas then...

Saratn
congratulations on your accomplishment. it took me forever to run out of ideas. smile

harry p. fan#77
well fuk u too dumas

harry p. fan#77
well im out of her mothr fukers

almightypurple
I still doubt that Snape is still a death eater. I mean, if it was really that obvious would Dumbledore really trust Snape. Dumbledore isn't really that naive. Also why would Dumbledore tell Harry about all of his theories and why did he tell him over and over throughout the book that he was growing old and is going to die soon and he wants Harry to continue his research. Dumbledore obviously was planning his death. Also if you remember Hermione said that Snape Stupified Professor Flickwood and told Hermione and Luna to help him out. I understand that he didn't want to kill Harry because, "The Dark Lord want to deal with him." but what stopped him from killing Professor Flickwood, Luna, and Hermione. He could of just killed them there and got ride of a three of witnesses. Also, if he hated mudbloods, he would of killed Hermione. Also like someone said before, he wouldn't have been so pissed that Harry called him a coward.
But then again, JK Rowling hasn't made her characters that complex yet, and for the most part, everyones motives is straight foreward. So there could be a possibility he did it because he was on Voldemort's side. And also Ginny and Harry = stupid couple. I'm sorry I saw no chemistry, and I think it kind of came out of the blue. HARRY AND LUNA FOREVER!!

exanda kane
I doubt he is. I can't be bothered with any reasons but someone else probably said stuff aong the right lines...

iluvsirius
so confusing What the f**k?

undomiel
snape is not bad and dumbledore was begging snape by the end to do what he had to do. i do not think that snape actually performed the killing curse. i think it was some kind of stunning thing.and
i dont think dumbledore is really dead.

sasscat13
PURE EVIL!!!!!!

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by Hermione122
Is Snape really evil or did D. wanted snape to kill him?? I think this could be all part of a big plan D. planed with snape...but i'm not really sure...
I think D. knew he would die because of the potion and so he wanted snape to kill him and V. would now be sure that snape is throuth and through a death eater.....so snape would had a better chance to help harry....
But why did D. trust Snape until the end??? What had happened or what had snape done, that D. trust him so much??? I don't think D. could be so wrong about snape, or not??....What do you think??

Ps: i'm german....and not so good at english.........so there could be many mistakes at writing.....sry xD embarrasment smile
Certinately not I. Guess what.....

Snape is evil!

exanda kane
Surely another spell would have been said - ive forgotten the term - but when you say a spell without speaking...

JKR always brings up little things like that that seem to be the key to winning.

hp_roxsmysoxs
Well. I think snape's good. think about it... the unbreakable vow... well.. yea Snape was bound to it, but draco wasn't exactly incapable of killing Dumbledore at the time, he just chose not to, but he probably would have in the end. For some reason Voldemort really wants Draco to kill Dumbledore, and Voldemort is known for manipulating people, Draco killing Dumbledore must serve some purpose. So, Snape, by killing Dumbledore, prevented Voldemort from getting what he wanted, and at the same time he could use the unbreakable vow as an excuse. Plus, Snape, as an ex-potions master, might have recognized the effects of the potion and knew that Dumbledore was going to die anyways. Everything that I've said and the fact that for some reaoson Dumbledore has so much trust in Snape, convinces me that snape is

GOOD

Spurs4europe
Originally posted by Ushgarak
This statement belies simple desperation. He flew back out of drama. To suggest it was not the killing curse is VERY strange- it was said and used clearly. Dumbleedore is dead- his portrait is up and he fell, wandless, out of a huge tower.Drama? JKR is very careful about details, and I can't see the logic of why he would fly backwards like he did if it wasn't the killer curse.

It was said, but he used a n/v spell instead. I think Dumbledore is dead, but it wasn't Snape that killed him (or if he did, it wasn't with the avada kedavra curse) - the poison among other things had finally finished him off.
You don't think it will look a bit suspicous if he hesitated?

I read somewhere else that Snape has constantly tried to expell Harry, and that they thought - why would Snape try to expell Harry if he knew it would put him in grave danger?

Well, the answer to that is simple - Up until Voldermort Snape has tried to expell Harry, but you'll notice since his return - Snape has never tried to get Harry expelled. The most recent example of when Snape could have expelled Harry is when he used the sectumsempra curse. Someone else said that Harry was lucky not to be expelled. If Snape was on Dumbledore's side, he would have expelled him.

Also, such a conclusive piece of evidence that Snape is on the good side is that when Dumbledore came back to school after getting rid of the horcrux in Marvlo's ring - it was Snape that stopped Dumbledore from being dead a lot earlier! Surely if Voldermort's plan was to get rid of Dumbledore, Snape would have let it happen then - but he didn't, because he has always been on Dumbledore's side. Dumbledore knew he was going to be dead at the end of the year, that's why he told Harry everything.

edit: Sorry, I've just joined this forum after typing in a search, and didn't realise that the thread was so old :doh:

Solo
If Snape actually killed Dumbledore I will burn all of the Potter books I own. It'd be so ridiculous. All of the novels have been building up to the fact that Snape is a good person, thus making a good portion of the novels a waste. I mean really, how many times does Snape have to save Harry's ass for Harry to trust him?

LadyofLight
I honestly believe that Snape will turn out to be one of the Good Guys.......There was some significant reason that Dumbledore trusted Snape so much and really believed that he was no longer a death eater.....I guess I'll find out soon

Korosan
While I've seen "Snape is Good because:blah blah" and "Snape is SO EVIL because: blah blah" nobody seems to have thought that maybe snape has his own agenda and isn't on anybodies side except his own and maybe somehow he plans to become the most powerful wizard so-on and so forth. sometimes not everything is necessarily "hes on this side!" or "hes on this other side idiot!" >_>

SeanTerry31
ARE YOU STUPID !!!!!! DID YOU READ THE BOOK?????? SNAPE KILLS DUMBELDORE DUHH!

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry31
ARE YOU STUPID !!!!!! DID YOU READ THE BOOK?????? SNAPE KILLS DUMBELDORE DUHH! Are you stupid and don't read around the details?

I'm amused how you went to my post of supporting him instead of anyone else. I smell a grudge for reporting your threads. ^.^

ndfreak
guess what. When has DD ever feared death? NEVER! why would he beg snape to let him live if he does not fear death? I know some of you will say he wanted to help harry but DD couldn't always be there for him.
Its those things that make me think Snape is gooood. smile

Korosan
Originally posted by ndfreak
guess what. When has DD ever feared death? NEVER! why would he beg snape to let him live if he does not fear death? I know some of you will say he wanted to help harry but DD couldn't always be there for him.
Its those things that make me think Snape is gooood. smile

ndfreak makes a good point about DD Happy Dance

jasonowens4200
i think snape is good also who in their right mind would want to live in the shadows of V and besides DD for what i can tell has never been wrong

The Phantom
Originally posted by jasonowens4200
i think snape is good also who in their right mind would want to live in the shadows of V and besides DD for what i can tell has never been wrong To answer who in their right mind who would want to live in the shadows of Voldemort.... Death Eaters?

jasonowens4200
yeah because theyre scared of him im just trying to agree with you that he is good

The Phantom
But you need valid reasoning to do that.

jasonowens4200
i do have valid reason now dont i

ndfreak
I new it!!! Snape is good!!! It was tragic how he died but i new he loved lilly. pluse the memories he had were awesome.

The Phantom
Spoilers people... Though I agree with you, ndfreak-mun.

jasonowens4200
who gives a shit about spoilers if you are a true fan no one in their right mind would get on the internet or look at the news if they werent finished reading the book

Nightingale14
Just because ppl do that doesn't really mean we shouldn't use spoilers..I mena Whats the use of those spoiler thingy-ies if we dont use them??

willRules
I'm glad Snape was Dumbledore's man through and through. or should I say Lily's man? Either way it really helped redeem his character and bring to light all the past occasions in the books where he was actually trying to save Harry, not kill him yes

The Phantom
I think I won some beats on Snape being good.

imogen
i never thought i could hear myself say this, but i love snape. after reading the book, it showed him in a different light.

Unicor777
The same goes for me. I hated Snape since day 1. But the good thing about the completion of the books is that now we know. Now we know that snape has been a hero, an unknown hero all the time.

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

jasonowens4200
there were some points were i thought he was really a good guy and felt bad how harry treated him but then there were times didnt think he was good

The Phantom
Originally posted by Unicor777
The same goes for me. I hated Snape since day 1. But the good thing about the completion of the books is that now we know. Now we know that snape has been a hero, an unknown hero all the time.

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape o.o Not unknown. A lot of us realized it.

Unicor777
o.o Not unknown. A lot of us realized it.

Well, and a lot of us hated him, at least as much Harry did. But some are right and some are wrong. Congrats

Infinity
<3333 snape ftwww

imogen
i was touched when harry named his second son after snape... and when he said that he's one of the bravest men he knows. i completely agree. smile

Casmin
Snapes too cool to be evil

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by Casmin
Snapes too cool to be evil

LOL that is exactly what I said big grin

fashion*chix247
I think snape is good!He just killed Dumbledore because of Voldemord because he didnt want Voldemord to kill draco! for not killing dumbledore and Snape was always protecting Harry!people think snape is bad but he really is just a person who cares about some people!!!! stick out tongue

siriuswriter
Isn't this thread the tiniest bit irrelevant after the release of DH?

VioletEyesPop08
As a music major drop out and addict, I have yet to read all of book 6. (Yes, I read others/1 more than once.. Xp .tho)

I think Snape was evil. I do not know what came over him. Basically, my world now is you are perfect or you are evil. I do not like it.. No one knows? I might.. but yea, he might not mean to be evil in every little way, but he "is." Unfortunately, he outshines lunatic good guys, maybe even Harry Potter sometimes - ah. I mean.. I really liked Harry, but I got scared of him as I do with everyone.... I always know why I do what I do, and supposedly everyone else does. erm I think it is just a British thing. smile Solved? nosweat

Crazygirl2121
I shall state the reasons snape is good! He's my fav character and by far the coolest!!!

1) Dumblore trusted snape
2)When Hagid heard D and snape fight- it was probly snape rejecting when D told snape to kill him
3)When V killed Snape, Snape saw harry in a crack of the door after V left and commanded that Harry takes memories.
4)The only reason snape hates harry is because he hates harrys father who stole lily from snape and harry looks actually like his father
5)Snape began working for D and againest V(though it may of not seemed like it) when V killed lily (lily- his best friend and crush since they were eight)
6)Harry looked at snapes memories and saw that snape really was on D side and why he hated harry
7)In snapes memories, snape and D talked alot- one of which snape was horrofied at the idea to kill D
8)snape had promised D and mafoy's mother that he'd kill D
9)snape's personality is dark and hateful but that doesn't mean he's hateful
10)D was snapes confident and snapes memories prove he is good, just not a friendly person.

If your a grumpy, angry, and quiet person, that doesn't mean your evil, it means you just have a bad attitude!

Crazygirl2121
Geeeeez! Actually read the book ppl's!

Kelly_Bean
I wouldn't say Snape's "evil" but I definitely wouldn't say he's angelic either.

trevor9999
bonjour,mates! how are you?

sorry......im french.....heh heh
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

trevor9999
i think snape is neither good or bad....... maybe he is just looking for a purpose in life and he is confused over power and..... lily, his long lost/dead love. i think he wants to help harry but he is unsure how to so he tries to help him. and to protect draco. for malfoy`s mother and for D, ................. He......must.....kill......D.....*trying not to cry* partially for harry and partially for Dumbledore. snape is not good.... but he is not bad. PEACE OUT no expression no expression

Eon Blue
Man, some people are really ridiculous here.

Snape is good.

catman 48
I think snape is evil and this is his own plot to kill harry.

d'wittymudblood
As a big fan of Snape since Book 1, i must say.. Snape is NOT evil. Nobody is perfect. Snape has his own weaknesses like we have our own. He has learned how to love. He loves Lily. He gave the best he can to show Lily how he care for her so much. Unfortunately, he was not so good in showing people that he cared. Another weakness of Snape was his hunger for more power. He is a brave and smart person. He thought of gaining of more power to control others and to overtake as many people as he can. But that was Snape, a person, unique, not perfect.

I just love Snape! His story has touched mine.

nakama
he's not evil. he is a good man. he even protects harry from all dangers out of his promise to Lily.---the girl he loves so much.

cruel jedi
snape is not evil just flawed. He always tries to do the right thing even if he misses wink he always tries to protect potter.
Dumbledore made snape promise that he would kill him when the time came

jinXed by JaNx
For those who havent read the books, Snape is good. Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him instead of Malfoy.This allowed Snape to keep his side of the bargain and protect Malfoy. Snape was a double agent. He protected Harry all along up until his death wink

d'wittymudblood
Snape is the man! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.