Ann Coulter Loves New York

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Ann Coulter calls New Yorkers cowards:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hannity-Colmes-Coulter-bashes-NY.wmv

Yes, I am sure that this was an excellent career move. The vacant look on her face as she makes those comments tell you that she has not a f*cking clue about anything that she ever rambles on about.

I don't think she should visit the big apple anytime soon.

Comments?

PVS
funny, how she declares that new york, the city of people who DID face a terrorist attack and DID overcome it, is a city full of cowards.

her problem is one which could be easily cured with a bullet.

and what a surprise to see who's giving airtime to her psychotic fascist ass.

PVS
after all her tough talk about sheehan going to alabama or georgia, i would just love for her to walk around NYC and say exactly what she said there. i think she would last about 15 seconds.

Bardock42
I really don't like Ann Coulter...she's a *****.....and an ignorant fascist...but not in a funny way as Bill O'reilly (whom you can have a great laugh aboot) but in an annoying way......I agree with the Bullet Treatment Dr. PVS

PVS
i found her laughable way back when,
but when i see her preaching that shit and when i see a major media station offering her a forum for this crap time and time again, i find it sickening. why not just have "the KKK hour" and "what about all the GOOD things hitler did?" foxnews needs to be shut down. if people on the right would wake up, they would realise that many of their negative steriotypes can be traced to the exact same news station that many of them support.

Tiesto
Every time anyone mentions Ann Coulter makes me mad...
How dare she call Pamela Harriman a whore? Ann coulter is absolutley nothing but a very stupid *****.

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."
that's just as stupid as any KidRock made comment.

(I know the quote doesn't have anythihng to do with the topic, but I just had to state very clear, Ann Culter is a *****.)

Bardock42
You have only a Five Day experience with Kid Rock and you agree already...if that doesn*t show something....

Tiesto
Originally posted by Bardock42
You have only a Five Day experience with Kid Rock and you agree already...if that doesn*t show something....
Four actually, but I'm not new in forums I've met assholes like him before.

jaden101
she's an idiot who essentially could take a valid point and make it sounds totally offensive

i understand the concept of the fact that new yorkers are scared...you only have to look at the panic reactions to the blackout in august 2003 to see how in new york are scared....but nodding and agreeing when someone says that she is accusing millions of good people cowards really does make her look like completely moronic

PVS
i dont recall new yorkers reacting in panic to the blackout. it really wasnt a big deal. just a big question "is this another attack?"

new yorkers are the least likely on the planet to be surprised by anything. the polar opposite of 'fearful'. there was no point at all. not a scewerd point, but a nonexistant one.

if new yorkers were so damn fearful they would all have bought into the "mushroom cloud" panic tactics of bush and all voted republican.

new yorkers in general have balls of steel and coulter isnt worthy to lick the sweat off of any of them.

Bardock42
I can't say how New Yorkers are or anyone, but in general, generalizing is not a good thing (I just love this sentence)

jaden101
by panic i dont mean thousands of people trampling over each other screaming like demented nutters...but i would class hundreds of thousands of people evacuating manhattan a bit of a panic reaction

the women too? wink

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
by panic i dont mean thousands of people trampling over each other screaming like demented nutters...but i would class hundreds of thousands of people evacuating manhattan a bit of a panic reaction

no, it would be a decision to evacuate. and whats wrong with protecting yourself? we know now that it wasnt an attack, but did we know then? are you so sure that you wouldnt say "hey...you never know." and spend a day away from the city? its not even a point dude. let it go

Originally posted by jaden101
the women too? wink

especially the women smile

Spelljammer
I wouldn't have called them cowards, I am however perplexed how New York is still the primary liberal state considering thier the one's targeted by most terrorist attacks. Not only 9/11, but alot of major momuments and important houses are there.. Wouldn't THEY be the best canidates for buck-toothed gun toting rednecks? Or is just part of nature for that to be ruled by the Southern hemisphere?

Ann Coulter, so rude and disgrunteld.. If only someone could tame her.. love

Bardock42
Well I personally belief that being attacked doesn't necessarily mean that you will vote for someone who will make it more likely to happen again....

Spelljammer
Well I personally belief that being attacked doesn't necessarily mean that you will vote for someone who will make it more likely to happen again....
I can see how you don't like Bush, but you have to admit, we havn't had another terror attack four all his terms..

When Clinton was in office, we had SEVERAL attacks on the petegon, they just weren't comparible to 9/11. Bush is from Texas, they NEVER look the other way.

I personaly wouldn't have gone into this war neither. It's ALOT of work, and those damn Middle-Easterns are never going to change, but Bush is alot like my mom. Once you piss them off, they're going to do thier thing and nothing less then God smiting him or her is going to stop them.

I dread our next election, I hate Hillary for her Hitleresque persona. She simply stayed with Clinton who was an absolute dog just so she could get publicity, she wants that seat of power BADLY. I fear for this country should she ever get it.

And what do the Republicans do? They simply counter with ANOTHER woman. Because clearly the American people don't care about the intelligence or intentions of a canidate, simply how it's comparible socialy! Hell, they should've tried getting Collen Powell, then give the people a REAL choice of a whole new social climate!

But this woman the Republicans have.. she's a bafoon! She can't even keep her speech papers together. Why didn't Ann Rice run? She's probably more involved in this whole thing then the president himself is..

Infact, this country would be alot better off without democrats AND republicans.. The independants are scatterd, though I try, I don't think I could ever convince them to fuse into one gigantic platform to rival the two big dogs. Despite how it's ussualy the independant voter who has a head on thier shoulders..

Bardock42
I really don't hate Bush but I don't think that his policy is the right to deal with terrorists.....

Spelljammer
I really don't hate Bush but I don't think that his policy is the right to deal with terrorists.....
Agreed. I'm still questioning what Iraq had to do with anything. And I'm not sastisfied with "because he's an *******"..

jaden101
personally i wouldn't but i could understand those that would...but then most people have bigger personal responsibilities than themselves...families etc...i don't...

but i think its arguable tha the population of new york is definitely more on edge than any other city...just as London is in the UK...it might not manifest itself on a daily basis but i think if something were to happen in new york...the effects would be seen more on the residents...

by that i dont just mean fear...but all levels of emotions and actions...bravery...defiance...

KidRock
Originally posted by Tiesto
Four actually, but I'm not new in forums I've met assholes like him before.

laughing out loud I love my reputation. Also who are you again? What's your mom look like?

Anyway, that was a pretty bad thing to say on Coulters part. It can't help her career at all.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by KidRock
Anyway, that was a pretty bad thing to say on Coulters part. It can't help her career at all.
You'd think so, but any publicity is good publicity. She'll just be the Republican's answer to Michal Moore if she wasn't already..

FeceMan
If you guys hate Ann Coulter...well, then do I have someone with whom you should become acquainted.

(The Savage Nation for the win.)

Spelljammer
Michal Savage is a liberal? (I never heard of the guy but got a link to his forum..)

No wonder my plan to invade Nationstates with a bunch of radical conservatives didn't work.. They just thought I was smoking crack or something..

Darth Jello
michael savage the right wing loon (aka michael weiner the pre herbal medicine, pro marijuana advocate who was friends with alan ginsberg) obviously has some severe personality disorder. as for anne coulter, i think her vagina has teeth.

GCG
Poll:

Should we buy Ann Coulter a 1-way ticket to Iraq and drop her off in Mosul ?

Yes;
Yes;
Yes;
uhhh......Yeah.

PVS
Originally posted by GCG
Poll:

Should we buy Ann Coulter a 1-way ticket to Iraq and drop her off in Mosul ?

Yes;
Yes;
Yes;
uhhh......Yeah.

and i'm sure that in her own mind, she would single handedly win the war rambo-style.

i would prefer she be dropped in afghanistan yes

BackFire
She'd be performing forced felatio in a matter of seconds to Iraqi soldiers, actually, scratch that, it wouldn't be forced.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Michal Savage is a liberal? (I never heard of the guy but got a link to his forum..)

No wonder my plan to invade Nationstates with a bunch of radical conservatives didn't work.. They just thought I was smoking crack or something..
Heh, you are in for a surprise if you think that smile.

GCG
Originally posted by BackFire
She'd be performing forced felatio in a matter of seconds to Iraqi soldiers, actually, scratch that, it wouldn't be forced.

IMHO, she gets the real chance to put that big-mouth to good use. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
she should be made to please every camel within a 50 mile radius.

Darth Jello
i have a feeling her cootch looks like the mouth parts from one of those bugs in starship troopers

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Darth Jello
i have a feeling her cootch looks like the mouth parts from one of those bugs in starship troopers
I'll make it my mission to find out. wink

Tiesto
Originally posted by KidRock
laughing out loud I love my reputation. Also who are you again? What's your mom look like?
Glad I can amuse you.

I don't know about that...

laughing

PVS
http://www.crooksandliars.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caller blasts Coulter on her New York Bashing over Hurricane Katrina

I was able to use a hand held recorder to try and record Coulter's assault on New Yorkers again today. Maureen from St. Louis called Coulter out on her idiotic statements.

Maureen: "I wanted to make a comment on Ann's comment that I think is just_flat out_hateful, divisive...

Ann backpedals about fireman saying that they aren't New Yorkers, but Americans._So now in Ann's demented world, New Yorkers aren't Americans. Firemen live in New York Ann, they grew up there. That's how they got the job. I'd email her to set up a call, but alas I can't find an email for her.

(Update)-X-girl found an email for me through Town Hall. I asked_Ann if she had the courage to talk to me about New Yorkers. I won't hold my breath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
go to the site for audio.
i hope ann coulter dies horribly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.