KMC: Megalomaniac Potentials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Hello.

So, who amongst our fellow KMC brothers, sisters and Mills, do you think could realistically make an attempt and and/or succeed in, taking over the world?

Be it for purposes of good or evil.

Go.

-AC

Otaku

taft
i dont think i could im to laid back

Alpha Centauri
So name someone or some people you think could.

Hence the thread smile.

-AC

RaeRox
I look innocent. smile

Alpha Centauri
Far be it from me to expect KMCers to actually take part in an OTF thread that isn't stupid and/or pointless...

Never mind.

-AC

Lana
I think you could......stick out tongue

I think I'd definitely at least make an attempt big grin

Wickerman
It's not a matter of who COULD, but rather who almost already HAS. As that is the case, the spiderman fans from the comic book forums are in the process of taking over the world. Allied with the grim forces of the "Thing lovers", their battlecry "whatever a spidey can", backed up by the "but he has heart" shall dominate the world.....sure....it might not be an OBVIOUS takeover.....but a takeover none the less.

~wickerman~

Alpha Centauri
I don't think anyone in that area has a hope in Hell against X-Fanboys.

-AC

EsteemedLeader
i could take over the world. all i have to do is enslave those damn keebler elves and use their elven magic...

SlipknoT
Me.

Spelljammer
I see myself as more of a right-hand man then an actual global dominator. I neither want the responsibility nor the attention that comes with global dictator. As long as I get what I want, I'm happy..

Also I may be more tempted to destroy the world then rule it. Thus making me on a Dungeons&Dragons perspective chaotic evil rather then lawful evil..

Although I should be more technichal, destroy hummanity. As I love nature. smile

Snoopbert
One word: You.

Good luck AC! thumb up

Lana
We had a conversation about this last night laughing out loud

Deano
id be the man to stop the evil taking over the world

Alpha Centauri
Pfft, you couldn't stop me if I had the resources.

I'm nominating myself and Lana, possibly Deano giving it a good old college try.

-AC

Snoopbert
I could stop Alpha!

Shoot him no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I see myself as more of a right-hand man then an actual global dominator. I neither want the responsibility nor the attention that comes with global dictator. As long as I get what I want, I'm happy..

Also I may be more tempted to destroy the world then rule it. Thus making me on a Dungeons&Dragons perspective chaotic evil rather then lawful evil..

Although I should be more technichal, destroy hummanity. As I love nature. smile

Therefore, you're Chaotic NEUTRAL not evil erm I wish people knew their alignments *sigh*

~wickerman~

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

I'm nominating myself and Lana, possibly Deano giving it a good old college try.

-AC

id find your weakness....id kidknap your tool cds evil face

jaden101

-AC

Deano?....DEANO?...deano isn't a lizard and so doesn't qualify...and when he ultimately fails then it'll all be down to some global conspiracy against him

AOR
I'm already working at it...by the time I'm out of college you'll all be chanting "AOR owns us!" wanker

Deano
you'll be leaving the college in a body bag *******!!!!!!!!big grin

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
Deano?....DEANO?...deano isn't a lizard and so doesn't qualify...and when he ultimately fails then it'll all be down to some global conspiracy against him

fukin enjoy it! lizard or not i will destroy you all

AOR
Originally posted by Deano
you'll be leaving the college in a body bag *******!!!!!!!!big grin

mhm please biatch, your englishness doesn't in anyway bring you up to my colombian godlyness....

Deano
Originally posted by AOR
mhm please biatch, your englishness doesn't in anyway bring you up to my colombian godlyness....

haha u wont have a goddamn brain left by the time ive finished with you

Alpha Centauri
*Touches fingertips*

Good, gooooood.

-AC

Lana

-AC

queen

What to do after taking over, though.......

jaden101
fukin enjoy it! lizard or not i will destroy you all

sent you homeward....tae think again

Alpha Centauri
I would just rule the world, in my own way.

I need a general or general-ess though wink.

-AC

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
sent you homeward....tae think again

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three,be nice.

Snoopbert
Can I kill you AC? Coup de-tat wink

Lana

-AC

Hmmm....

wink

Deano

-AC

we are in this 50-50

everything spit down the middle

if not then you will leave me no choice..

Deano
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Can I kill you AC? Coup de-tat wink

ac cannot be killed by mortals
only an immortal like me can stand a chance

Wickerman
ac cannot be killed by mortals
only an immortal like me can stand a chance

Deano is a Furian icon5

~wickerman~

Deano
Originally posted by Wickerman
Deano is a Furian icon5

~wickerman~

im a roman centaurian

Wickerman
im a roman centaurian

That ain't good enough Maximus schmoll

~wickerman~

Deano
i will get my vengeance, in this life or the next..or the next..or the next one after that

Wickerman
i will get my vengeance, in this life or the next..or the next..or the next one after that

laughing out loud Oh just say you're the last of the and that'll make you a walking plot device thumb up

~wickerman~

Alpha Centauri
If I achieved my goal, I would be so ruthless that any hint of rebellion would be met with instant death.

Sorry Snoop, those who oppose me never live to tell the tale.

To add to the thread;

A) What's the first thing you'd do upon gaining complete and utter dominance over the entire planet?

B) What would you indulge in with regards to being a stereotypical megalomaniac? Throne? Goblet of wine?

-AC

Deano
A)consume every resource then move to mars
B)i would want a crown made out of diamonds, plus a trap door a few away from my throne, so if anyone pissed me off i can pull the lever

Syren
Can I be an AC minion? eyes

Tiesto
If I had resources I could.
But then again if you have the right resources who woulsn't be able to take over the world. erm

Sir Mist
A) What's the first thing you'd do upon gaining complete and utter dominance over the entire planet?

B) What would you indulge in with regards to being a stereotypical megalomaniac? Throne? Goblet of wine?

-AC

A) Laugh at all the suckers who tried to beat me to victory..

B) Order pizza...but not just ANY pizza...BBQ chicken with cheese filled crust pizza cool

Then I'd probably sit back and play Xbox for the next 50-60 years...

Spelljammer

-AC
A) Ofcourse I'd have to visit Bran-Bran, and make the assumption that now that I've helped bring about world peace. (Sortof..) that she will HAVE TO love me..
B) Depends. If she says yes, enjoy my life on some uncharted island raising a family and leaving world domination to somebody else, if no, I'm going to help the rebel alliance, but ultimately only care about one thing: destroying the Earth. And corrupting both side's weapons programming to insure that happens..

BENITO
I'm a megalomaniac DAMMIT

Clovie
Far be it from me to expect KMCers to actually take part in an OTF thread that isn't stupid and/or pointless...

Never mind.

-AC reverse psychology?

i could think of some ppl...

Pielover666
You guys, If you hone the monkey like skills of monkeys, then world domination will be an easy task. Don't try to turn my monkey breathern against me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.