Star Wars 3 - Fall of the Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sesse
I downloaded this curious pdf, and now Im wondering what it was supposed to be? Is it a joke, or was it the original plan for episode 3?
There is a date too: "September 6 1983 Fall of the republic" What is this?

Beginning of its contents:

STAR WARS III: Fall of the republic

Story treatment by: John. L. Flynn.

Adapted from part I:
"The adventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi"
The Journal of Whills by George Lucas

FADE IN:

MAIN AND CREDIT TITTLES SUPERIMPOSED ON THE BLACK OF OUTER SPACE -- pinpointed with piercing stars, several moons, and a bright-colored nebulae. As TITTLES end--

The following is related to the story, roll up format:

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the Old Republic was crumbling away, rotting from the corruption and treachery within. Power-hungry technocrats and wealthy bureaucrats maneuvered and bribed their way into office, while one ambitious senator plotted to destroy the Jedi and rule the Galaxy.
Hoping to restore virtue and the remembered glory of the Republic, the Hight Council of Senators dispatched the Jedi Knights -protectores of the justice in the galaxy- on a quest to retrieve the lost Kaiburr Crystal.
...blah blah...
However, within their COuncil, the evil Senator Palpatine had other traitorous designs. Foreseeing that the Crystal would secure his position as an Emperor, Palpatine deceived one of the Jedi Knights and sent him to acquire the crystal...

Sesse
There are interesting names too:

"Palpatine enters his office followed by a brash young courtier named Prince Valarium"

This thing is a full script. There are points like: "cut to:" and other film making terms. 23 pages full of text, so i doubt it's a joke.

Captain REX
Pretty sure it is fake.

Superfly4000
fan made

Will-one Kenobi
I think the movie was originally going to be called The Rise Of The Empire, not The Fall Of The Republic. I agree with Superfly Probably fan made

PVS
oh comon!!! do you honestly think some fan is so obsessed and has so much time on their hands that they would make a fake 23 page script....oh wait...nevermind

Morridini
Why do u even ask this question? If u have downloaded the PDF then u should be able to read the Note:

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/4220/note5hu.jpg

Sesse
Might I inform U that this note seems to be missing from my copy. Next U will propably say that I should seek more keenly for it.

Morridini
seek more keenly for it.

Sesse
Thank U for Ur advice.

Jedi Priestess
heres more, quit making threads until you have one worthwhile

Sesse
How curious. Would you like to give me some more entertaining yet useless advice?

Stunrun
Originally posted by Superfly4000
fan made

its not fan made

DeVi| D0do
I have this same script somewhere... I've had it for many years. It's fanmade.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Sesse
How curious. Would you like to give me some more entertaining yet useless advice?

oh that's right, you cant give useful advice to the ignorant messed my apologies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.