A decent versus thread II The sequal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
Well you know the rules.

I nominate...Sidious?

Patent pending and all that legal crap.

Darth_Janus
Oi... Copyright infringement!

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

lol

Se7in
NJO Luke stick out tongue j/k

I nominate Lord Hoth.

Otaku
Originally posted by Otaku
Well you know the rules.

I nominate...Sidious?

Patent pending and all that legal crap. Originally posted by Darth_Janus

Darth_Janus
Well, it won't hurt to at least have the voting open up. And maybe we'll elect to keep this one more straightforward, since the attendence on the first one died off after round two.

xxxpoppunker182
i think we shold have less force users like boba fett so i nominate him

atlant80
nadd and naga they rock

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, it won't hurt to at least have the voting open up. And maybe we'll elect to keep this one more straightforward, since the attendence on the first one died off after round two.

You posted round 3?

Darth_Janus
I did. And I wouldn't mind keeping the challengers low level or just plain normal, since it's already unbalanced with Revan and Exar Kun competing against PT jedi.

Illustrious
Well Kun and Revan are likely to most powerful individuals there in terms of pure ability. Kun likely being first, and Revan likely being most popular and most intangibles.

Darth_Janus
Exactly. I mean, I voted for Obi-Wan and Han Solo. Originally I had planned it to be much smaller scale challenges. But Kun and Revan pushed up the bar.

Illustrious
And you didn't include Naga Sadow to set them straight, for shame.

Darth_Janus
Dude, Naga could probably just blow up the solar system where I live to halt the competition.

Illustrious
Yeah basically. It's hard to imagine the limits on Ragnos' power if he could keep Naga under his foot.

Darth_Janus
Force Pwn. That says it all.

Illustrious
Force Spank.

Darth_Janus
Force Pwank. Combination powers. ONly the greatest of Sith lords can master it.

Otaku
Force slap.

Illustrious
Force Admin, the Ultimate ability.

ssj3gohan007
I nominate Cin Drallig

DarthMaul9123
i nominate Cin also... i also nominate vodo siosk

atlant80
Originally posted by atlant80
nadd and naga they rock i change to assaj and bandon nadd and naga are to strong

xxxpoppunker182
i still say boba and now also durge. i mean there are always force fights and lightsaber fights and all but not very many between guys like this.

Sorgo
Dooku once again and General Grievous.

Darth_Janus
Uh oh, it's going the way of a severe saber fest.

Illustrious
Yeah, time to toss in Sadow and Ragnos.

Fishy
Hell yeah...

I'm voting for Obi Wan and End of Kotor Bastila.

ssj3gohan007
i nominate anakin skywalker ROTS

Darth_Janus
Not a bad choice at all.

Illustrious
Yeah, finally a mundane Jedi, unlike -gigasp- NJO LUKE!

Darth Faunus
Ah. . .

However, I ask one thing. A new six should be chosen every time around. No carry-over characters.

EDIT: Or, the winner from one match-up goes over to the next. The characters lookin' good right now to me are Anakin, Cin, and Boba. Probably better that we keep the true powers out of this. (Exar, Ragnos, Luke, etc.)

And lastly, I nominate Hanharr. We need a Wookie.

Illustrious
I'll agree with that. DVT2 should have 6 different characters from DVT1.

Darth_Janus
Definately. And let's keep them reasonably powered. DVT 1.0 is a fight between Revan, Exar Kun, and Yoda at this point. I think a planet might blow up at least.

Fishy
If those three would ever fight I would not want to be in the system.

Darth Zayzia
From what I know of Kun and Revan, Yoda is in trouble.

ssj3gohan007
How about Jango Fett and Serra Keto

Darth Faunus
I agree. But in this case, they all have something to fear from eachother; Yoda is no exception.

So, while Janus is busy preparing Round 3 of DV1 *cough*, we'll list the good characters so far.

Anakin Skywalker
Cin Drallig
General Grievous
Boba Fett
Hanharr

We need a couple more, and we'll choose from those, although the creation of DV2 should be postponed until the conclusion of DV1.

One thing though. These should be qualification matches for the big one, when the champions of each DV is entered into a final, decisive DV. Just an idea, although depending on the characters, it might become overpowered in someone's favor.

ssj3gohan007
how about the suited Darth Vader and the ANH Ben kenobi

Darth_Janus
I like that idea, Faunus. I think we'll roll with that. Winners will be entered into a finale.

And I'm trying to think on Round Four here, but the stupid people keep calling me and I can barely keep up with new posts.

Darth Faunus
No more Kenobi's (DV1) and/or Anakin's (right now). Keep goin' though, you might pull out a good one.

ssj3gohan007
Dash Rendar

That Gladiator Droid Boss at the end of Shadows Of The Empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.