Wall Mart Gangs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Whats with all of the Retards, Cripples, White Trash, Fat people, And People With Mullets at Wall Mart? Every time I go there I see all of those people. Its like they Hang out there.

CherryPop
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Whats with all of the Retards, Cripples, at Wall Mart? Every time I go there I see all of those people. Its like they Hang out there.

that's kind of rude erm

xLiNdS x 622x
i know what you mean..i went there once and thats all i saw so i never went back scared

EsteemedLeader
i know. i used to like wal-mart... sad

Otaku
Thank god we dont have Wall Mart in Holland.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by CherryPop
that's kind of rude erm I'm a rude person.

xLiNdS x 622x
that's kind of rude erm
but its true

CherryPop
My walmart is actually very decent. I don't know what's wrong with ya'lls walmarts

EsteemedLeader
the walmarts in Dimension Eleventeen are full of losers...

SlipknoT
My walmart is actually very decent. I don't know what's wrong with ya'lls walmarts Of course you're going to like Wal Mart. You just said "Ya'll"

EsteemedLeader
Of course you're going to like Wal Mart. You just said "Ya'll"

PWN3D!!!!

CherryPop
Of course you're going to like Wal Mart. You just said "Ya'll"

laughing out loud Forgive me oh great slipknot!

"You All"

SlipknoT
laughing out loud Forgive me oh great slipknot!

"You All" You are forgiven smile

Snoopbert
laughing

CherryPop
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
Whenever I go to Wal-Mart, I see A bunch of polygamists. no expression

CherryPop
everytime i go this old man asks me if i want a sticker...no expression

Otaku
everytime i go this old man asks me if i want a sticker...no expression scary

CherryPop
and if i say no he gives me one anyways no expression

Snoopbert
Good stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I went today and this One Ghetto Looking guy behind me in line was buying 4 Machetes

CherryPop
they don't sell weapons at Wal Mart

Otaku

CherryPop
I've never seen them at my Wal Mart. They don't even sell Bee bee guns there

Otaku
Well he lives in Jersey.Gotta defend yourself in some way right?

SlipknoT
they don't sell weapons at Wal Mart At my Wal Mart they sell Machetes, Ax's, Combat knives, Air Soft Guns, Pocket knives...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Otaku
Well he lives in Jersey.Gotta defend yourself in some way right? Exactly. I have plenty of stuff for that.

Spelljammer
Me, my friends, my family, we all love Wal-Mart. Then again we're all big rednecks.. stick out tongue

I'm actually helping someone create a "Wal-Mart D20" rpg. We're trying to get this pubished under a d20 modern setting. It takes place in the future, Wal-Mart declares global domination as the markets crash, everyone is forced to work for Wal-Mart and becomes an almost impervous communism. All people live "inside" Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart's original buisness managers died a long time ago, so now the aisles are endless, and people struggle day in and day out to simply get the supplies they need to survive. Robots (As seen with those damn computer casheers) serve as Wal-Mart's police, as they're cheaper and more efficent then humans. People are desitute and scared, and a common monster in this campaign is the "customer zombie". What is a customer zombie? Well, the pestecides in Wal-Mart's brands of food (which is the only one avaliable) leaves people after death a souless corpse, the pestecides create a germ that infects the brain and brings people "back to life" with one major purpose. To exsist as an animal. You see them slowly shuffeling aisle to aisle, groaning a product thier body so desires. "Balonga w/cheese.. Balonga w/cheese.." These abomonations may upset the more religous types, but fighting them is a losing game, because even the radical fundementalist shoots the zombie square in the head with his seven calibur, the zombie steps back as a hole is seen where half it's face use to be, and a new mission is set forth for this lifeless body.. "Tylenol.. Tylenol.."

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Me, my friends, my family, we all love Wal-Mart. Then again we're all big rednecks.. stick out tongue

Thats pretty sad then...

SlipknoT
And why do they only hire actual retards to work there?

EsteemedLeader
customer:"Excuse me, where is the-"
employee:"No se habla ingles"
customer:"Mi hablo espanol"
employee:"Um..." *runs away*

SlipknoT
Yea, It is annoying trying to talk to an EMployee When He only speaks Spanish.

Tired Hiker
I once saw a Wal-Mart in Idaho smack dab in the middle of nowhere. There were no neighborhoods or towns or anything that I could see, just a Wal-Mart, sitting there . . . .

Inspectah Deck
Whats with all of the Retards, Cripples, White Trash, Fat people, And People With Mullets at Wall Mart? Every time I go there I see all of those people. Its like they Hang out there.

Those guys be taking turfs too

ekin602
last time I was there I saw a guy who was about 400pounds in a motorized chair (I'm sure he only needed it because he was so fat) with no shirt on. Seriously, if you are that disgusting of a human, how the hell do you get out the front door without putting on a damn shirt? nobody wants to look at your rolls and rolls of fat.

SlipknoT
Thats just disgusting

Tired Hiker
If I were in a walmart gang, I'd want to be called 'Isle Six'. My tattoo would look like this . . ..

Wolflet
Originally posted by Otaku
Thank god we dont have Wall Mart in Holland.
thank god we dont have Wal Mart in Japan

Tired Hiker
Thank God we don't have Holland or Japan at Walmart!

Wolflet
laughing

Otaku
Yeah.It was on the news.Wall Marts going Europe.The Anchorman was all like Watch it!If Rednecks and Mullets are harrasing you go to the pimpled kid at the counter he'll help ya.Really he did.

hawkwind
wal mizzle is the shizzle for rizzle my nizzle. my friend marvin says he wishes walmart sold cars and wives.(guaranteed low prices and if you don't like it bring it back)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.