Butcher All Babies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok, Today I went out with my Family to Cracker Barrel For Breakfast and you know it was going good But then Some Stupid, Fat ass hick Family Sat down at the table next to us with 2 Babies and As soon as they Sat down the little peices of Shit started Crying and Screaming Like their Genitals were being Mutliated. And it went on for so Long to the point where We couldnt even Hear each other talk. People Should not be allowed to Let kids out of the house until they're ten!God Iwas getting so Pissed off, I wanted to Grab the little Shits by the legs and Bash them All into the Pavement and Splatter their Brains out on The Parking Lot. I ****ing Hate Babies, There should be an Infant Meat Factory.

T.M
Chill out Herod big grin

DanZeke25
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg

J/K yeah baby's can be annoying.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ok, Today I went out with my Family to Cracker Barrel For Breakfast and you know it was going good But then Some Stupid, Fat ass hick Family Sat down at the table next to us with 2 Babies and As soon as they Sat down the little peices of Shit started Crying and Screaming Like their Genitals were being Mutliated. And it went on for so Long to the point where We couldnt even Hear each other talk. People Should not be allowed to Let kids out of the house until they're ten!God Iwas getting so Pissed off, I wanted to Grab the little Shits by the legs and Bash them All into the Pavement and Splatter their Brains out on The Parking Lot. I ****ing Hate Babies, There should be an Infant Meat Factory.

im not alone in the world anymore...

Otaku
You need a place to let out all of that anger.May i recommend street fights?

StaT1c
Babies aren't for keeping, they're for eating.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by StaT1c
Babies aren't for keeping, they're for eating.

welcome to McFetus's, would you like fries with your Extra Bacon Baby Burger?

CherryPop
roll eyes (sarcastic) I can agree that parents shouldn't allow their children to wig out like that for that long. But you cant blame the baby. It has no other way of communicating.

Just remember you did exactly the same thing when you were its age

T.M
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
welcome to McFetus's, would you like fries with your Extra Bacon Baby Burger?

thats just wrong.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by T.M
thats just wrong.

no, thats just delicious. its like veal, only made of baby...

SlipknoT
Baby Holocaust

CherryPop
Now that's just wrong!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by CherryPop
Now that's just wrong! hehehe evil face

CherryPop
Slipknot you're a bad bad boy! nono

EsteemedLeader
ggrr

Family_guy725
lol yes the babies must suffer muahaha we shall feed them to BARNEY!
gotta have an evil ine to go with it though like
and there shall be a great purple dinosaur, who shall work its way into the heart of children with crude singing. Once it has gained there trust it shall show its true nature it is the incarnation of the devil, it will rise up and eat the babies whole! muahahaha

EsteemedLeader
aaahhhh!!!

Family_guy725
omg thats priceless

CherryPop
that's wrong no

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by CherryPop
that's wrong

no, its true. hes hungry...and hes coming for you people!!!

Family_guy725
no, its true. hes hungry...and hes coming for you people!!!
lol he's kinda like michael jackson in a way

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Family_guy725
lol he's kinda like michael jackson in a way

shut up, i like jacko...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Family_guy725
lol yes the babies must suffer muahaha we shall feed them to BARNEY!
gotta have an evil ine to go with it though like
and there shall be a great purple dinosaur, who shall work its way into the heart of children with crude singing. Once it has gained there trust it shall show its true nature it is the incarnation of the devil, it will rise up and eat the babies whole! muahahaha

StaT1c
If we do kill all babies, we will just be exterminating the human race in general. Alright, either eat babies or beat the shit out of them. There.

SlipknoT
Well, There does need to be a drastic Population Reduction in the world. I say 2 out of 3 people should get abortions.

CherryPop
or to save money where a condom before you get the woman pregnant

Otaku
Well, There does need to be a drastic Population Reduction in the world. I say 2 out of 3 people should get abortions.

or do it like they do in China.Should get people like you a job stick out tongue evil face

EsteemedLeader

hell yes. its all about abortionin' baby!

StaT1c
Well, There does need to be a drastic Population Reduction in the world. I say 2 out of 3 people should get abortions. What happend to beating the shit out of them? It will also show them dicipline for doing absolutely nothing...except crying.

I also did read somewhere that the earth can only support approximately 12 billion people. Seeing as how we've already past the halfway mark ( 6 1/2 billion), we do need to reduce the population. Why not increase cigerette and alcohol propaganda?

Family_guy725
shut up, i like jacko...
and im sure if you were a few years younger he would like you to

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Otaku
or do it like they do in China.Should get people like you a job stick out tongue evil face Oh dude I'd be so awsome at Aborting fetuses

EsteemedLeader

lets make it easier and just push them down a flight of stairs...

SlipknoT
or pile them up and run them over with a steam roller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.