Movie Review: Skeleton Key.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
I may be bias as I saw this with Brandy and was in a stupor.. but this was one damn good horror film. Almost as good as The Exscorsist! (Almost..)

It captured Vodo so well! Assuming ofcourse Vodo preists and preistess were actually evil and so selfish. But most just respect the dead kin that give them enlightenment..

I applaud the way the movie was completely differant from what it made itself out to be, how the characters were obvious in thier intentions, but well developed, and more points because nobody died! (Very unusual for a horror movie.)

And I sooo want to get Ritual of Sacrifice for my cd player!

1 out of 10. Deffinitly a 666! \m/ evil face \m/

My only complaint was the atrocious use of athiesm used as a weapon against the heathonistic practicioners. "If you don't believe it, it can't hurt you." Well for you not believing they sure managed to get alot done and manipulate you pretty well you agonostic *****! laughing

But besides the clearly securalist opinion in the movie, it was well written and worth every minute of my time..

beta-wolf_101
DID YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARE THIS TO THE EXORCIST.

Wolfie
1 out of 10... doesn't that imply that it was bad?

And since when is nobody dying a good thing in a horror movie?

doomsday49
so much promise....so,so,so much promise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.