HK-47 Vs Grevious Bodyguard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Two of them seem tough. What if they go head-to-head?

HK
Programmed to assassinate Grevious's bodygaurd
Has all of its weapon
Armored

Bodygaurd
Reprogrammed to kill all HK Droids.
Have the staff and all reflexes.

Darth_Glentract
HK by far.

Darth Koroni
What's the location, does HK have all of his assasination protocols, does he have his upgrade, armor, and rifle? Please give us a more detailed situation.

atlant80
if hk-47 is armed and ready he can shoot a magnagaurd down they are meant to kill jedi not droids

Darth Koroni
And so is HK, but the Magnaguards can still kill non-force sensitives.

Darth_Janus
Can they stop blaster bolts from a modified Mandalorian Ripper?

Darth Koroni
More importantly, can they stop blaster bolts from the 'Droid Rifle'?

Darth_Janus
Good point.

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Can they stop blaster bolts from a modified Mandalorian Ripper?

Or a Mandalorian Disingrater.

Darth_Janus
That reminds me... You can view a transmission from Bastila if you have high enough computer skills in KOTOR II.

ESB-1138
Can their staff deflect blasts like lightsabers? They have the reflexes to this that but can they? And magnadroids are not just for killing Jedi. They are to protect Grievous from any attackers even Clones.

Gryn Jabar
HK turns on his shields and blows them away.

atlant80
magnagaurds dont have the force (duh) they probably cant deflect fire

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That reminds me... You can view a transmission from Bastila if you have high enough computer skills in KOTOR II.

Whoa, I don't think I've seen this transmission. Is it Light side or dark side and where does it happen?

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Whoa, I don't think I've seen this transmission. Is it Light side or dark side and where does it happen?

It depends on if your light or dark. If your light than T3 will have a hologram of Bastila talking about how Revan left for the unknown regions and crap. If its dark then it will be about the same thing except for Bastila will seem a lot meaner and will talk in a harsh commanding voice.

Darth_Glentract
everytime I have done it on LS the holocron gets damaged in the explosion.

Makashi
Proly the MagnaGaurd.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by atlant80
magnagaurds dont have the force (duh) they probably cant deflect fire
Grievous doesn't use the force but they made his reflexes so well he doesn't need it and the magnadroids seem to be just as well made. And weren't they in Clone Commandos?

atlant80
still hk wins the staff probably cant deflect bolts

ESB-1138
Yeah but they have some tough armor that would be hard to destroy with a blaster...a grenade would work but I'm sure the IG-100 could get out of range.

atlant80
still a few shots and the armor is gone

ESB-1138
But HK isn't too fast and magnadroids are pretty fast.

atlant80
who know what can happen

ESB-1138
If mangadroid can close in the distance HK would have no chance but if HK can find a way to keep IG-100 far back HK could win.

Darth_Frobo
Hk would out-wit the dumbass droid, he would snipe it repeatedly in the head from a couple of kilotmeters, or from any range, if the magna guard tried to get close he'd run in to half a dozen plasma mines and sonic weaponry,grenades etc. HK will just outwit him.

Jaster Mereel
HK isn't very agile and only uses ranged weapons, the bodyguard droid gets close- which means ranged weapons aren't as easy to use when someone is close like that. My bet is on the bodyguard droid, if they have a chance at taking certain Jedi down, they can take HK down.

Darth Faunus
Well, there's not really much the MagnaGuard can do considering it wields an electro-staff. HK's a droid. Not gonna do much, although if he gets bashed in the face a dozen times or so, it's gonna do something.

Fishy
Why? He's just going to fly... Its obvious from his story's that he can, if he's fully operational the Magna droids do not stand a chance.

Darth Faunus
HK flies. . . ?

Fishy
He describes it in one of his story's how he flew to the southern hemisphere and flew through space.

Now of course he could use a ship, but really I don't see a droid using a ship, at least not a droid like HK. And I really do not see him boarding a passenger ship.

Jaster Mereel
What about him threatening to kill somone to fly a ship for him? lol..

Fishy
Well okay, that could be too.

Darth Faunus
I highly doubt that HK could break the atmosphere on his own power. He use a ship, for sure. Although this is irrelevant. He wastes the droid using Rippers, heavy blasters, snipers, etc., etc.

Fishy
Could be, its just that the way he describes it. I don't remember the exact words but to me it sounded like he was doing it on his own. But you are right it doesn't even matter.

Darth Faunus
Hey. . . this means storytime!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.