Do Not Eat Hamburgers From McDonald!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Do not eat them! What your eating is not cow meat! Its a human! HUMAN MEAT! DO NOT EAT THEM!!! OR YOUR CANNIBALS!!!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES! OMG!! So do not eat them damnit! Even worse! The McDonald doesnt only use live human, they pay gravediggers to dig grave! Then they bring in corpse to McDonald! You know what that means!!! AHHH!! No I am not mentally insane.

CherryPop
riiight....*cough*insane*cough*

Family_guy725
Originally posted by GeneralImperius
Do not eat them! What your eating is not cow meat! Its a human! HUMAN MEAT! DO NOT EAT THEM!!! OR YOUR CANNIBALS!!!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES! OMG!! So do not eat them damnit! Even worse! The McDonald doesnt only use live human, they pay gravediggers to dig grave! Then they bring in corpse to McDonald! You know what that means!!! AHHH!! No I am not mentally insane.
oh yeah they had something like that on an episode of buffy the vampire slayer

EsteemedLeader
...haha hhaa Ha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! FOOLISH MORTALS, NOW I SHALL EAT THERE EVERY DAY, FOR I AM A CANNIBAL, LEADER OF MY CANNIBALISTIC CULT!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
AHAHA

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
...haha hhaa Ha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! FOOLISH MORTALS, NOW I SHALL EAT THERE EVERY DAY, FOR I AM A CANNIBAL, LEADER OF MY CANNIBALISTIC CULT!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
AHAHA blink What the f**k? sick

SlipknoT
Cannibals Kick ass.

Family_guy725
AHAHA oh i wanna join your cult

Storm
The Big Mac drool

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Family_guy725
oh i wanna join your cult

actually, im not making it up (well, i never really ate anyone yet, need more members). Esteemed Leader is actually the name of the main character in a comic im starting on about a cult of cannibals who eat stupid and useless people. there will be a lot of worthless celebrities being eaten... big grin

DanZeke25

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg

Family_guy725
actually, im not making it up (well, i never really ate anyone yet, need more members). Esteemed Leader is actually the name of the main character in a comic im starting on about a cult of cannibals who eat stupid and useless people. there will be a lot of worthless celebrities being eaten... big grin
nah i change my mind cannibals tend to be mseey eaters

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Family_guy725
nah i change my mind cannibals tend to be mseey eaters

then we will eat you...

Spelljammer
Actually I heard McDonalds hamburgers were actually soy-meat..

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Storm
The Big Mac drool

indie_director
I work at McDonald's. And yesterday our old manager went missing after he got in a fight with the owner. We found a finger by the frier though. Think it's connected? aha

Bardock42
SOYLENT GREEN.......IS...HUMANS

Puddin Pop
Actually it's worm meat. Not human sorry for busting your bubble.

AOR

you know too much...sniper

StaT1c
Do not eat them! What your eating is not cow meat! Its a human! HUMAN MEAT! DO NOT EAT THEM!!! OR YOUR CANNIBALS!!!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES! OMG!! So do not eat them damnit! Even worse! The McDonald doesnt only use live human, they pay gravediggers to dig grave! Then they bring in corpse to McDonald! You know what that means!!! AHHH!! No I am not mentally insane. I can't believe you typed all that shit.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by AOR
you know too much...sniper

yes, and like the CIA, mcdonalds will "neurtalize" you...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by indie_director
I work at McDonald's. And yesterday our old manager went missing after he got in a fight with the owner. We found a finger by the frier though. Think it's connected? aha Yea, I'm sure you found a finger no expression

EsteemedLeader
did you know KFC breeds their own genetic mutant chickens that are tubed with no feathers, beaks, legs, and are really fat. they feed them through a tube until theyre ready to be harvested...

LiL nAstY GirL
I work at mcdonalds....thats not what they do...

mysterio69
did you know KFC breeds their own genetic mutant chickens that are tubed with no feathers, beaks, legs, and are really fat. they feed them through a tube until theyre ready to be harvested...
yummy. that's what makes them so damn tasty. smile

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by mysterio69
yummy. that's what makes them so damn tasty. smile

yes indeed... smile

JacopeX
1. Cannibals Suck

2. I dont belive the meat is human PERIOD!!!!

Sorgo
Mcdonalds is good food. Super size me couldn't even say anything about their food because it's good. I didn't see Morgan Spurlock going "Eeeewww" when he was eating the food, i heard "MMMMmmm".

And unfortunatley, Mcdonalds doesn't make Humanburgers.

But their nuggets are testacles!

BackFire
Soilent green is made of people....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.