Girls and girly men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
Ok whats up with girls liking ugly gay looking guys like johnny depp they look more like girls then men

CherryPop
I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! Only as Jack Sparrow though. GAWD what a hot man droolio

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Ok whats up with girls liking ugly gay looking guys like johnny depp they look more like girls then men

i know. and ewan mcgregor, that flamer, with his damn spikey hair. why cant they like guys like, Charlie Sheen? no, they gotta like Jude Law. HIS FREAKIN NAME IS JUDE!!! LIKE JUDY!!!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by CherryPop
I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! Only as Jack Sparrow though. GAWD what a hot man droolio

so, you only like guys that wear makeup...youre not really helping the women here...

Snoopbert
Women obsess because they know they can't have them.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i know. and ewan mcgregor, that flamer, with his damn spikey hair. why cant they like guys like, Charlie Sheen? no, they gotta like Jude Law. HIS FREAKIN NAME IS JUDE!!! LIKE JUDY!!!
exactly if they like girly guys so much then become a friggin lesbian

CherryPop
so, you only like guys that wear makeup...youre not really helping the women here...

lol I like his dreads wink

My hotties are

Brad Pitt
Will Smith
Chris Evans (DAMMMMNNNNN)
Johnny Depp

EsteemedLeader
exactly if they like girly guys so much then become a friggin lesbian

that way, everybody wins, they get a relationship, and i can take pictures from the bushes outside their window...

Bardock42
I love Johnny Depp and Ewan Mc Gregor...they are so great....Charly Sheen is pretty sweet too though...as for Jude Law...I am rather indifferent towards him...

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Snoopbert

I reiterate. This is the answer.

EsteemedLeader
more women should like Charlie Sheen. he is so awesome. i want to meet him...

Snoopbert
Sounds like there is a bit of a homoerotic obsession among you all as well.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Bardock42
I love Johnny Depp and Ewan Mc Gregor...they are so great....Charly Sheen is pretty sweet too though...as for Jude Law...I am rather indifferent towards him...

They're all awesome ninja

Bardock42
there's nothing wrong with Homoerotic Obsessions

Family_guy725
lol I like his dreads wink
so you like him because of his dreads to you like predator to?

CherryPop
roll eyes (sarcastic) I like HIM WITH DREADS

EsteemedLeader

i admit, hes one of the sexiest people in the world, no in factthe sexiest. i am obsessed about him, but not in a gay way. i dont want to have sex with him...or kiss him.....i would see him naked though, but just for the sake of it...that would be hilarious...

Snoopbert
no expression

EsteemedLeader
no expression

fear me...

CherryPop
Cherlie Sheen isn't really that good looking no

Otaku
i admit, hes one of the sexiest people in the world, no in factthe sexiest. i am obsessed about him, but not in a gay way. i dont want to have sex with him...or kiss him.....i would see him naked though, but just for the sake of it...that would be hilarious...

I had that with Jared Leto for a few months.God knows why.

Bardock42
Cherlie Sheen isn't really that good looking no

HGell yes he is....

indie_director

First, you are a f*cking as*hole, second, what in the hell constitutes them as "looking gay". What do they have to look like before they look straight? Honestly.. and if you saw me you wouldn't be able to tell I was gay. Women love Johnny because he's incredibly good looking. That's why. Keep your mouth shut or think before you write next time. Alrighty?

Bardock42
You could liek...take stuff...you know.....less.....personal.....yea....

Family_guy725
Originally posted by indie_director
First, you are a f*cking as*hole, second, what in the hell constitutes them as "looking gay". What do they have to look like before they look straight? Honestly.. and if you saw me you wouldn't be able to tell I was gay. Women love Johnny because he's incredibly good looking. That's why. Keep your mouth shut or think before you write next time. Alrighty?
nope

Raven_FAN
Johnny Depp is extremely good looking yes

indie_director
yes.. yes he is

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raven_FAN
Johnny Depp is extremely good looking yes

Hmm...I think he is a very talented actor...an d a rather attractive male indeed....

Raven_FAN
yes

EsteemedLeader
Hmm...I think he is a very talented actor...an d a rather attractive male indeed....

hes ugly. get over it...

Raven_FAN
no hes not he's extremly good looking

Bardock42
hes ugly. get over it... Originally posted by Raven_FAN

He'S ok....I like Ewan More droolio

EsteemedLeader

no, im extremely good looking, depp is ugly...

Family_guy725
You could liek...take stuff...you know.....less.....personal.....yea....
seriously i wasnt even in general calling like all gay people weirdos one of my best friends is gay im just saying johnny depp looks like a chick

EsteemedLeader
seriously i wasnt even in general calling like all gay people weirdos one of my best friends is gay im just saying johnny depp looks like a chick

...looks like an ugly chick

Bardock42
I like Brad Pitt too......and Edward Norton........and Christopher Walken......and Sean Connery.....

I don't really like them on a homoerotic base though....

*Georgina_A*
I like Brad Pitt too......and Edward Norton........and Christopher Walken......and Sean Connery.....

I don't really like them on a homoerotic base though....

Edward Norton is aweosme thumb up

Family_guy725
yeah thats what i ment to say but whatever

Bardock42
This is true now...for a girl he'd be extremly ugly.......not the ugliest but still....

I guess some people are overly emotional sometimes....

Otaku

Coldfire
Exactly! yes

Bardock42

Raven_FAN
Cristhoper Walken is a funny actor

Bardock42
Cristhoper Walken is a funny actor
I know...he's my favorite......

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Coldfire
Exactly! yes
ok i bring all kinds of explenantions apologise and this is what i get even quagmire thinks johnny depp looks like a chick when peter said if they could sleep with any guy quag says "I'd do johnny depp he looks like a chick"

EsteemedLeader
ok i bring all kinds of explenantions apologise and this is what i get even quagmire thinks johnny depp looks like a chick when peter said if they could sleep with any guy quag says "I'd do johnny depp he looks like a chick"

no he didnt, he said Taylor Hanson in that episode. but there was an episode where they say he looks like a chick...

Raven_FAN
and your point is...

EsteemedLeader
and your point is...

johnny.depp.is.an.ugly.chick...with.a.penis...

Bardock42
Well...Quagmire would do Talor Hanson if he could chose anybody though....

Snoopbert

1) No need to be an immature member.
2) What constitues as looking gay? The Media Perception of course.
3) Johnny isn't as good looking as you think. Again, it's obsession more over what they can't have.

Bardock42
no he didnt, he said Taylor Hanson in that episode. but there was an episode where they say he looks like a chick...
No you are wrong...he said Talor Hanson when it was aboot anyone (so feales included) he said Depp when it was asked for guys....

Family_guy725
that was the fishing episode http://thedrunkenclam.zipa.com/vidclips/malebonding.mpg

EsteemedLeader
No you are wrong...he said Talor Hanson when it was aboot anyone (so feales included) he said Depp when it was asked for guys....

oh yeah thats it!!!
quagmire:"Johnny Depp, cause he sorta looks like a chick."

Bardock42
that was the fishing episode http://thedrunkenclam.zipa.com/vidclips/malebonding.mpg
Right...don't remember the Episode with Depp though.......

EsteemedLeader
i have the DVD with the fishing episode...

indie_director
Exactly! yes

You agree with me? finally.. somebody

Family_guy725
Right...don't remember the Episode with Depp though.......
they were riding somewhere in the car

Snoopbert
You agree with me? finally.. somebody Half this forum is filled with idiots. The other, non idiot half, would agree with you.

Bardock42
i have the DVD with the fishing episode... Sesason 3 ?

EsteemedLeader

yes, now it sounds familiar...

EsteemedLeader
Sesason 3 ?

yep...

Bardock42
Yeah I remember..just not what it was...it was with Joe though......

indie_director
Half this forum is filled with idiots. The other, non idiot half, would agree with you.

Thank you!! I didn't realise was being immature though... next time I won't stand up for what I believe in. I thought being immature woulda been me saying "yer a lozer who humps donkies" or something along those lines.

Family_guy725
Yeah I remember..just not what it was...it was with Joe though......
yeah

Snoopbert
Thank you!! I didn't realise was being immature though... next time I won't stand up for what I believe in. I thought being immature woulda been me saying "yer a lozer who humps donkies" or something along those lines. Yes, you were being immature by the unnesecary comments. You know... the ones that are censored wink

Bardock42
Yes, you were being immature by the unnesecary comments. You know... the ones that are censored wink

Oh you don't like ****ing Swearwords Snoopy....oh well.......it doesn't really accouint of immaturity though...

EsteemedLeader
maturity is for suckers...

Coldfire
You agree with me? finally.. somebody
Yes I agree with you yes

so is this whole argument based on watching a cartoon now?? confused I mean like wtf....

Bardock42
Yes I agree with you yes

so is this whole argument based on watching a cartoon now?? confused I mean like wtf....

It is a really good Cartoon though...plus don't forget it'S OTF......

Family_guy725
Yes I agree with you yes

know its an example i can list tons and tons of actors who look like ugly chicks to me at least

Coldfire
know its an example i can list tons and tons of actors who look like ugly chicks to me at least
well everyone's entitled to their own opinion....

Family_guy725
well everyone's entitled to their own opinion....
is everyone mad at me because i keep using johnny depp as an example

EsteemedLeader

only the johnny depp fans...

Coldfire
I think Johnny Depp's hott sad

Family_guy725
only the johnny depp fans...
those are pretty much all women and two or so guys at least some people understand me

Family_guy725
I think Johnny Depp's hott sad
and thats your opinion i just asked a simple question is all and people are P.O'd

EsteemedLeader
those are pretty much all women and two or so guys at least some people understand me

i understand you. its just the fans are skeptical because they refuse to see the truth...

Bardock42
Hmm I guess so do I..but I don't think this thread is offensive.....

Coldfire
and thats your opinion i just asked a simple question is all and people are P.O'd
Lol I'm not pissed off, but I didn't really see the point of this thread stick out tongue

Family_guy725
Lol I'm not pissed off, but I didn't really see the point of this thread stick out tongue
well um it doesnt really have one except being curious of why girls like girly men instead of big strong looking guys i have heards so many girls say oh johnny depp is soo cute not one has said oh vin deisel is sooo cute or josh koschek is soo cute

Raven_FAN
vin desiel *pukes* disgust

Family_guy725
vin desiel *pukes* disgust
see see thats exactly my point it used to be about muscle but now its girly look

Wickerman
well um it doesnt really have one except being curious of why girls like girly men instead of big strong looking guys i have heards so many girls say oh johnny depp is soo cute not one has said oh vin deisel is sooo cute or josh koschek is soo cute

You don't have to be a large buff steoroid oozing hulk to have women drooling over you. in fact, most would find that quite nasty AFAIK. Johnny Depp has great facial symmetry, he has good acting skills, and he has had roles that augment his potential.

~wickerman~

honey_bunny3000
k i did not read this whole form but why do you guys think johny dep is gay just cause he wore make-up in the movies? I think hes hot!! esspescially( dont now how to spell that word) in pirates of the caribbean!! big grin

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by honey_bunny3000
k i did not read this whole form but why do you guys think johny dep is gay just cause he wore make-up in the movies? I think hes hot!! esspescially( dont now how to spell that word) in pirates of the caribbean!! big grin

youre not helping yourself...

Bardock42
He didn't say he was gay..he said he was gay looking...wich is personal preference.........and yes he was good..he is a good actor...there is imo no doubt aboot that....

EsteemedLeader
i guess the point is, he sure as hell isnt the manliest looking guy out there laughing

Bardock42
Depends on what is Manly Looking nowadays....

EsteemedLeader
Depends on what is Manly Looking nowadays....

it sure isnt makeup and puffy shirts...

Wickerman
i guess the point is, he sure as hell isnt the manliest looking guy out there laughing

Back in primeval times, women would mate with the alpha male, the biggest, strongest male there was. "Girly" males as you say, or rather aesthetic ones, either died or no one cared about them. We evolved, our societal standards have evolved, and now the "alpha males" are the ones not getting any. Blame evolution. no

~wickerman~

Lana
see see thats exactly my point it used to be about muscle but now its girly look

Not all girls like big hulking muscular guys, simple as that.

I know I don't.

Every girl finds different things about guys attractive. Just as every guy finds different things about girls attractive.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Wickerman
Back in primeval times, women would mate with the alpha male, the biggest, strongest male there was. "Girly" males as you say, or rather aesthetic ones, either died or no one cared about them. We evolved, our societal standards have evolved, and now the "alpha males" are the ones not getting any. Blame evolution. no

~wickerman~
oh well that makes sense i guess

honey_bunny3000
I think he looks manly I guss I have no clue what manly looks like huh

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Lana

I know I don't.

Every girl finds different things about guys attractive. Just as every guy finds different things about girls attractive. first one maybe right not so sure bout the second

Bardock42
it sure isnt makeup and puffy shirts...
Why not?

EsteemedLeader
Why not?

according to the general concensus of society, not outsiders like me, and hopefully you...

Lana
first one maybe right not so sure bout the second

So you're telling me that every guy will find girls attractive for the same reasons, and therefore all find the same 'type' of girl attractive?

Bull.

Coldfire
ewwww vin diesel's not hot.....
Originally posted by Wickerman
You don't have to be a large buff steoroid oozing hulk to have women drooling over you. in fact, most would find that quite nasty AFAIK. Johnny Depp has great facial symmetry, he has good acting skills, and he has had roles that augment his potential.

~wickerman~
exactly happy

I know I don't.

Every girl finds different things about guys attractive. Just as every guy finds different things about girls attractive.
yep yep I know I don't go for the big muscly guys either
So you're telling me that every guy will find girls attractive for the same reasons, and therefore all find the same 'type' of girl attractive?

Bull.
Bull is right...

Bardock42
according to the general concensus of society, not outsiders like me, and hopefully you...

I think there is no general "Male" style...nor should their be....every girl can like whatever she wants...and nowadays I guess it tends to go to more Female looking men (which I can understand cause Females just look way better....)

Coldfire
I think there is no general "Male" style...nor should their be....every girl can like whatever she wants...and nowadays I guess it tends to go to more Female looking men (which I can understand cause Females just look way better....)
What do you exactly consider as traits for a more "girly looking man" anyway?? Just wondering.....

Revernd Maynard
Ok whats up with girls liking ugly gay looking guys like johnny depp they look more like girls then men Johnny Depp droolio

Movie_Geek_
How could you not like Johnny Depp stick out tongue droolio

Revernd Maynard
I'm a straight guy...and i'm turned on my J. Depp

EsteemedLeader
charlie sheendroolio

Coldfire
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I'm a straight guy...and i'm turned on my J. Depp
droolio

Revernd Maynard
yes

xLiNdS x 622x
You're the only person i know who doesnt love johnny depp messed

Movie_Geek_
I can't wait to see him as a pirate again. droolio

Coldfire
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I can't wait to see him as a pirate again. droolio
Me neither drool

Revernd Maynard
droolio

indie_director
Has anyone seen Willy Wonka? I wanna see it just because of him.. he's so amazing at character acting!

Revernd Maynard
Has anyone seen Willy Wonka? I wanna see it just because of him.. he's so amazing at character acting! thats true

Coldfire
Has anyone seen Willy Wonka? I wanna see it just because of him.. he's so amazing at character acting!
That he is yes

Bardock42
Ok ok...I have it now.......the Johnny Depp Joke of Family Guy occured in the Episode "Brian Wallows and Peter Swallows"

Family_guy725
Ok ok...I have it now.......the Johnny Depp Joke of Family Guy occured in the Episode "Brian Wallows and Peter Swallows" yes family guy rules!

Family_guy725
charlie sheendroolio
well i suppose its better than johnny depp

Coldfire
well i suppose its better than johnny depp
Nuh uh no way

Family_guy725
Nuh uh no way
whatever lol

Rogue Jedi
orlando bloom is the girliest girly man ever.

Coldfire
whatever lol
stick out tongue

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
orlando bloom is the girliest girly man ever.
yeah him and ol johnny depp

Rogue Jedi
not johnny, he is actually handsome.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
not johnny, he is actually handsome.
i just know he looks girly to me

Anoushka

if that's the case it applies to almost every celebrity out there,ot just the ones you deem as 'girly gyus' yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.