Alternate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
This is an alternate universe story that begins when Anakin is forced to choose between the Sith and Jedi destiny. Enjoy

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Glentract
AWSOME!!!

Gryn Jabar
Good writing, but I doubt that Anakin would be able to hold his own versus Sidious. Good style though. Keep it up.

Darth_Glentract
I'd say that Anakin could for some time if necessary. Anakin Solo entered a trance once before he died that basicly doubled his power for a short time. If Anakin did the same, which it looks like he did, he could take Sidious, especcialy since Sidious was just wasted by Mace before Anakin fought him.

Darth Faunus
Nice. . . Keep it up.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, it's my version of the Star Wars Universe, so Anakin totally can.
I mean he's the chosen one, it is his destiny, this is just my version of his "light destiny"

But I appreciate the critique big grin

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus
BUMP

Fishy
I like it... Wonder where its going however, I mean what force user do they have to face? Still so far so good.

Darth_Nefarus
Hey man, just because there aren't force users to face doesn't mean bad @ss dudes like Boba Fett, Grand Moff Tarkin, and who's to say there won't be some force users...

Fishy
I know, but i'm just wondering about that. Which makes the story good because if it sucked I wouldn't care.

Darth_Nefarus
lol nice

Darth_Janus

Darth_Nefarus
lol sorry dude, no jawa is going to step to him

Darth_Janus
*Gasp*

Who is this amateur?!

Darth_Nefarus
lol
Sorry man, this is a tale about Anakin reaching his full potential.

Darth Faunus
Jawas pwn all. . .

Janus, one thing. How can you customize the text above your sig?

Darth_Janus
Go to your profile and directly to the left of your signature box is a small linke for VBcode. Click it and it takes you on the merry path towards coding for sigs.

Darth Faunus
Thought so. . . Thanks.

Darth_Nefarus
just for that i'm going to make sure I kill off 100+ jawas in my story

Darth_Janus
... This is war.

*Goes off to write a story about Janus the half sith, half jawa god and his triumph over the Skywalkers and their leader, Darth Nefarus*

DarthMaul9123
is there any more

Darth_Nefarus
sorry, dude, Darth Nefarus is eternal
for the next 80 years

Darth_Glentract
keeps getting better and better.

Darth_Nefarus
I'll have the next chapter or two ready in a little while, I was distracted by the Little League World Series
Go Hawaii!

Darth Faunus
Lol.

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

DarthMaul9123
is there any more haha like a whole book more

Darth_Nefarus
Soon...

Darth_Glentract
A gun-saber? I'm not sure if I like that idea, but it's you story. Still liking it.

On a side note, maybe you could learn to type these a little faster. lol smile

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Glentract
when do you plan to have the next part out by? If all this asking about it gets annoying, just tell me, I'll stop.

Darth_Nefarus
hey, I don't mind having fans

Vapaad_Master
Nice stuff. Dude, you have talent when it comes to story-writing.

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

Vapaad_Master
Hey Nefarus, any chance you could rewrite TPM and AOTC? I'd like to see how you can improve them. big grin

Darth_Nefarus
You know, honestly, I was thinking about that. But I'd also re-write Revenge of the Sith.

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus

DarkDethbringer
I only had time to read one an dtwo but those blew my mind man it is waesome I will definately read more tomorrow!!

Darth_Glentract
Keep it up man!

Dimmimar
Absolutely brilliant!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Dimmimar
Absolutely brilliant!

Hey, Dim, i never knew you were a certified Jawa!

And Nice story, Nef.

muserke
That's really good, Nef.

I already read a part of it but I'm going to print the rest to read it in the car on my way to the beach.

Keep up the great work!

Morridini
You wouldn't mind putting all these Chapters in one file and uploading the file?

Darth_Nefarus
I suppose I could, but I'm going to wait until I'm done with the story to do that
sorry

angrothir
Aswome story... and i will be awaiting the one file download. Gun saber(final fantasy 8 fan perhaps?) the only thing i disliked about it was the Anikan Palpatine fight( The part where pal was held in the air and all..just seemed to overpower anikan for my taste) but that is your writer's freedom. it Kicks @ss and keep it up! can't wait.

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Sorgo
Hey, Dim, i never knew you were a certified Jawa!

And Nice story, Nef.

I have been certified by Janus. All hail Artoo!

Darth_Nefarus
I understand if people think Anakin may have been overpowered at that point, but it's leading to something.

MerMorgan02
Verily good. thnx 4 PMing me the link. wink

xxxpoppunker182
ya dude gnarley story. you're really good at writing.

Morridini
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
ya dude gnarley story. you're really good at writing.

gnarley?

JenR1215
I dont think I've read THAt much in 3 months.

Killer story, man. punk

Darth_Nefarus
My story is gnarly? Boss.

MerMorgan02
here's ur sig. keep up w/ the good work on the story! thumbsup

xxxpoppunker182
would you like it better if i said rad story?

Morridini
I just don't understand the word.

Darth_Nefarus
I do! It means good big grin

Morridini
Gnarley? Means good? Sounds like someone choking.

Bicnarok
wow

Darth_Nefarus
next chapter shoudl be ready later this evening

Darth_Nefarus
Change of plans, no new chapter tonight. I was as good as finished when my comp froze and my work was destroyed. Sorry cats.

Kam Solusar
nice stuff, you are brilliant. but wouldnt anakin have to turn in his lightsaber. Good job.

Darth_Glentract
Anakin left the Order, he wasn't expelled. Hence he can keep his lightsaber.

Darth_Nefarus
Or build a new one...

angrothir
yea i think you have to turn it in even if you leave...did Dooku?

Darth_Nefarus
I don't believe so. I mean I don't see why you would have to. There's a lot more to being a Jedi than the lightsaber. Although you guys have raised an interesting point.
Luckily this is a rough draft big grin

xxxpoppunker182
well even if you do have to turn in the lightsaber its not like you wouldn't know how to make another one.

Kam Solusar
You could try and make Mace take it off him. then we can see mace get all cross and ignite his saber and they duel. or not, but anyway i think its good you have said he cn keep it.

Darth_Nefarus
this is exactly why I LOVE feedback. minor details like this need to be addressed so that when I edit the story it will rock the casbah

Kam Solusar
i think a anakin fight with mace would be good, or Ben and Luke fight mace and almost win?

Kam Solusar
may i just have some details?

Kam Solusar
like hat form did anakin teach them, and what color sabers do luke and ben have?

Darth_Nefarus
Well, they are all practitioners of form 5, and Luke now has Anakin's saber which is blue (the one for himself is green) and Ben's is blue.

xxxpoppunker182
do you know when the next chapter will be up?

Kam Solusar
what do you think to fight the boys vs mace?

Darth_Nefarus
I know this chapter might seem weird and short, but that's because I'm going to try and pump out a large portion of the story during the week and I'm hoping to have it completed in the next week or two.

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Glentract
You just killed off the two most powerful Jedi. I'm liking it though. I also think he would hav had no problem killing those clones. Remember him in the Clone Wars? He killed dozen of supoer-battle droids with his hands.

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, and the clones weren't doing shit to him, Boba Fett though....
big grin

Let's just say the Fett is going to get a lot more credit than the movies gave him.

Darth_Glentract
I think this will get you some trouble with Janus, but he is thinking leaving for a while anyway. Still, those six clones would go down in three seconds tops.

Darth_Nefarus
i hope if he leaves he comes backl

Darth_Glentract
I think he will. He hasn't left yet though. Pretty much, he is just going to monitor the SW Risk Game, but not do anything outside of that for a few weeks.

Morridini
Was that a part of chapter 8 or chapter 9?

Darth_Nefarus
oops
lol
that was chapter 8

Morridini
Ok, I needed to know as I am saving all the chapters in one file.

Darth_Nefarus
kool

xxxpoppunker182
i'm really likein the story. sofar i just dislike that yoda died like 10 years earlier than he should of. other than that bad ass and boba's gonna get lots of credit rad he rocks.

JaehSkywalker
this is cool! where are the other chapters? this is GREAT! keep up the good work! is the bounty hunter boba fett?

JaehSkywalker
yoda died a lil early here... 100 yrs gap

JaehSkywalker
am i correct or my math is pretty bad?

JaehSkywalker
or i really dont know the age when yoda died

Morridini
Yoda died about 12 years before his time.

And when is the next chapter due for Darth_Nefarus?

Darth_Nefarus
I'm working on several so you prolly won't see anything for a while
and Yoda died when he was supposed to big grin
I just figured he didn't have to survive to aid the defeat of the Sith, so I had him die earlier than he does in THAT version.

Darth_Glentract
What about Mace? Was that just to make room for Anakin to become the leader?

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
I'm working on several so you prolly won't see anything for a while
and Yoda died when he was supposed to big grin
I just figured he didn't have to survive to aid the defeat of the Sith, so I had him die earlier than he does in THAT version.

either way its your story and i'm lovin it.

Darth_Nefarus
No. I really enjoy Mace Windu and I did what I did because he got iced by Boba Fett. As I've said, Boba Fett is going to be quite powerful and have a great role.
Besides, Anakin can't be the leader, he's not a Jedi.

JaehSkywalker
I love the story, my brain is getting excited more and more its about to blow up. PLEASE POST immediately!!!!!!!

Kam Solusar
yeah. i think your version is better than the real one!!!

JaehSkywalker
YES, you're absolutely right..... they must make the movie out of this one.....

GO!

Morridini
COM ON Darth_Nefarus, I'm dieing here,

Dimmimar
Post. post, post!

JaehSkywalker
what the..... this is taking too long for me..... post now please....

Darth Traya
Post, damnit!

Darth_Nefarus
Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy all this week. Hella people dying and all sad

However, I should have the newest chapter on here tomorrow, along with a bonus chapter for all of the hardcore fans I have. Hardcore rocks! Thanks a bunch guys.

Kam Solusar
nvm thanking us. WRITE!!!!!!

Morridini
Hella people dying and all sad

What?

JaehSkywalker
i'm going to explode here... Please post!!!

Darth_Nefarus
sorry, my comp is having major malfunctions so I can only upload this right now

Darth_Nefarus

Morridini
So u just skipped chapter 9?

Darth_Nefarus
it is chapter 10, i just have been numbering them wrong lol
sorry!

Darth_Glentract
Nice. There is a big problem with Han in this though. He met Chewie only five or ten years before Yavin, I think. Isn't this like fifteen years before Yavin still?

Morridini
So what was Chapter 9?

JaehSkywalker
i don't get it... where is chapter 9??

xxxpoppunker182
so is that it? or when will their be another addition?

JaehSkywalker
yeah... is there other parts???

Kam Solusar
we want more, we want more.

JaehSkywalker
so, that's it..... we want more!!! where are the other parts???

Darth_Nefarus
Sorry kids, it's been a long time and I've been having a buttload of family troubles. I should have told you about this sooner.
Look for something special to come soon big grin

Morridini
Before u give us a new Chapter, give us or tell us where Chapter 9 is.

JaehSkywalker
Sorry kids, it's been a long time and I've been having a buttload of family troubles. I should have told you about this sooner.
Look for something special to come soon big grin

ok..... God bless and good luck!! hope to see more of this ->

Darth Takáta
Are you ok now?

JaehSkywalker
hey darth nefarus how are you already??

phonefactory
hey, where You? and wheres the next
chapter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.