Is it anti-women morning on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
Seriously no expression

Morgoths_Wrath
apparently

EsteemedLeader
well, when someone posts a thread about women, another person reads it, and starts a thread about women since thats whats on their mind from reading the first thread. then they make a thread like, oh, "is it anti-women morning on KMC?" for example... shifty

Snoopbert
No, I posted this because there is more than one doing "veiled" bashing on women.

Otaku
i guess so.

Deano
women need to be taught a stern lesson

Coldfire
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Seriously no expression
I think it is no expression

Lana
Seriously no expression

Sure seems that way.

Can I kick some asses? no expression

EsteemedLeader
No, I posted this because there is more than one doing "veiled" bashing on women.

if you discriminate sexually, even if its for a good cause, youre still discriminating. and as long as theres that discrimination, sexism can exist, so you have indirectly become the enemy you thought you were fighting...

Otaku

Family_guy725
well then they should make stuff about men if they can think of any besides being lazy

Lana
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
if you discriminate sexually, even if its for a good cause, youre still discriminating. and as long as theres that discrimination, sexism can exist, so you have indirectly become the enemy you thought you were fighting...

He's saying that all the veiled bashing is bullshit.

Wickerman
I replied to Pimp's thread, but i doubt anyone will read all my crap laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Deano

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Lana
He's saying that all the veiled bashing is bullshit.

what the hell did you just say? blink

Snoopbert

This isn't discrimination you ignoramus. This is a thread asking the question if it is "Anti-women" morning on KMC. In an indirect way, you've only proven the only thing you're capable of is manipulation. Don't come back unless you have something intelligent to add.

Lana
what the hell did you just say? blink

*sighs*

Okay.

Snoopbert's point with this thread, I believe, is that all the veiled bashing that's going on today is bullshit.

Understand that?

Otaku
Originally posted by Deano
listen to me marco van der haag, i underestimate no oneno expression big grin

Marco van der Haag? confused

Deano
Originally posted by Otaku
Marco van der Haag? confused

i made that name up

so what is your real name?

Snoopbert
*sighs*

Okay.

Snoopbert's point with this thread, I believe, is that all the veiled bashing that's going on today is bullshit.

Understand that?

You are correct.

Otaku
Originally posted by Deano
i made that name up

so what is your real name?

Nicola (Nick) Vermeeghen.

Wickerman

Nick the Dick droolio

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
This isn't discrimination you ignoramus. This is a thread asking the question if it is "Anti-women" morning on KMC. In an indirect way, you've only proven the only thing you're capable of is manipulation. Don't come back unless you have something intelligent to add.

i see what the problem is, you think when i say discrimination, i mean anger or hate against. when i say discriminate, i mean "single out" women. that leads to sexism, as you should know...

Deano
nice to meet you saint nick

Lana
i see what the problem is, you think when i say discrimination, i mean anger or hate against. when i say discriminate, i mean "single out" women. that leads to sexism, as you should know...

And Snoopbert's NOT singling out women.

He's saying that there are several threads that have been started today that do just that.

....do you even know what you're talking about?

Snoopbert

Do you even know what you're talking about? You said discrimination:

EsteemedLeader
do you see the word "women" in the title of the thread? that is singling them out...

Otaku
Originally posted by Wickerman
Nick the Dick droolio

~wickerman~ Originally posted by Deano
nice to meet you saint nick

Very original.

Coldfire
He's saying that all the veiled bashing is bullshit. yes

Otaku
do you see the word "women" in the title of the thread? that is singling them out...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana

OMG.

*bangs head off keyboard*

He's making a point that there are a lot of threads that have been made today that are singling out women and aren't necessarily very nice to us.

How is making a thread pointing out this fact 'singling out' women?

It's not.

EsteemedLeader

do you notice how i said "even if its for a good cause". by this i mean places where women or men are givien special treatment based on sex. like how women cant be accused of rape, but men can. or how men used to have full control over the house and home...

Wickerman
Very original.

Find something similar for Vladimir and you're my new babeh eyes

~wickerman~

Snoopbert
do you see the word "women" in the title of the thread? that is singling them out... That's a title. Do you not see the words "Is it Anti-" before it? THat means there's a pre-established question about why there are so many KMC Threads dedicated to the sole purpose of female bashing. Deal with it. You're only proving yourself a retard to the forums. So stop.

Family_guy725
i know what he's talking about does that mean im smarter than you lol

Snoopbert
do you notice how i said "even if its for a good cause". by this i mean places where women or men are givien special treatment based on sex. like how women cant be accused of rape, but men can. or how men used to have full control over the house and home... See? I did to you, what you are doing to the title of the thread. Thanks for letting me prove my point. Now, out.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Family_guy725
i know what he's talking about does that mean im smarter than you lol no expression Obviously not, as that was directed at EL.

Snoopbert
OMG.

He's making a point that there are a lot of threads that have been made today that are singling out women and aren't necessarily very nice to us.

It's not.

Some people just don't get it erm

Coldfire
OMG.

It's not.
It shouldn't be so difficult to get that....

EsteemedLeader
OMG.

It's not.

im slightly more frustrated than you are.

if the threads are discriminating, that doesnt mean its right to make a thread that talks specifically about one gender, even if your talking about...

wait, i know how to word this:
remember that saying "justice is blind"? well if you truly werent corrupted by sexual discrimination, you wouldnt have seen the spotlight on women, you just would have seen conversation about a topic you dont like, but no, another thread was started...and this will lead to another thread about women...this cycle makes sexism possible.

Wickerman
im slightly more frustrated than you are.

if the threads are discriminating, that doesnt mean its right to make a thread that talks specifically about one gender, even if your talking about...

wait, i know how to word this:
remember that saying "justice is blind"? well if you truly werent corrupted by sexual discrimination, you wouldnt have seen the spotlight on women, you just would have seen conversation about a topic you dont like, but no, another thread was started...and this will lead to another thread about women...this cycle makes sexism possible.

Except he's refering to the content and nature of the threads, not their titles.

~wickerman~

Snoopbert
no expression You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I'm putting you on the ignore list.

Bardock42
God....people...all...take a chill pill (what a funny phrase) ...anyways...do it....

Wickerman
no expression You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I'm putting you on the ignore list.

I'm sorry cry

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
Except he's refering to the content and nature of the threads, not their titles.

~wickerman~

i just cant get my point across. you people dont unders-, no, REFUSE to understand, what im trying to say...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Bardock42
God....people...all...take a chill pill (what a funny phrase) ...anyways...do it....

yes, lets get our heads back...

Otaku

i want patent pending in your post.You stole that phrase from ME .

Coldfire
i just cant get my point across. you people dont unders-, no, REFUSE to understand, what im trying to say...
I get what you're saying.... except it has nothing to do with this thread that Snoop started...

Family_guy725
i think i know what your saying

Bardock42
i want patent pending in your post.You stole that phrase from ME .
I stole it from Arny in a really really bad movie.....

Anyways...I dot see it...I see three thread in the OTF aboot women

"Girls and Girly men" (Hardly Anti Women)
"Why do Women Complain...." (Well i guess could be against women although...come on guysd...if that's not typical OTF stuff....
"What if Girls would rule the world" (In no way Anti female now is it?)

Snoopbert
I'm sorry cry

~wickerman~ Esteemed Leader

EsteemedLeader
i think i know how to put it now. if you look at this picture, the word that comes to mind should be "person", not "woman"...

http://www.oceansidegallery.com/photos/Brown/Woman%20in%20Black%20Dress.jpg

Snoopbert
From now on, according to Esteemed lEader, there are no genders.

Otaku
i think i know how to put it now. if you look at this picture, the word that comes to mind should be "person", not "woman"...

http://www.oceansidegallery.com/photos/Brown/Woman%20in%20Black%20Dress.jpg

What the f**k?

EsteemedLeader
From now on, according to Esteemed lEader, there are no genders.

not the point. "person" should come to mind before "woman" does...

Wickerman
Esteemed Leader

I know, i'm not daft. I just felt like saying "I'm sorry" , and you provided me with an opportunity. no expression
I may be considered just a slight bit insane though no expression

~wickerman~

Family_guy725
I'm sorry cry

~wickerman~
see now thats messed up your saying crap about other people then you criticise others yeah that makes alot of sense

Coldfire
not the point. "person" should come to mind before "woman" does...
blink Uhhhhhhhh WHY? It IS a woman, so therefore shouldn't you think woman???? confused

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Coldfire
blink Uhhhhhhhh WHY? It IS a woman, so therefore shouldn't you think woman???? confused

but how do you know its a woman?

Coldfire
see now thats messed up your saying crap about other people then you criticise others yeah that makes alot of sense
He's not saying crap about anybody

Family_guy725
oh now thats disturbing *pukes*

Snoopbert
I know, i'm not daft. I just felt like saying "I'm sorry" , and you provided me with an opportunity. no expression
I may be considered just a slight bit insane though no expression

~wickerman~ laughing out loud

vaya_the_elf
ninja

EsteemedLeader
what is the thing that comes to mind when you see this pic? man or woman?

http://y-mayumi.jp/img/cover.img.jpg

Wickerman

Perhaps you're misquoting??? i don't remember saying crap about "other people" .....maybe you'd like to point out that "crap" no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42

Well thisn person obviously dresses Femalish.....

Family_guy725
not the point. "person" should come to mind before "woman" does... i dunno man thats kinda odd if i see a pic of pamela anderson or johnny depp first thing thats coming to mind is woman lol just kidding about pamela first word is not a decent one

Storm

This person is a transvestite.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Family_guy725
Perhaps you're misquoting??? i don't remember saying crap about "other people" .....maybe you'd like to point out that "crap" no expression

~wickerman~
no i wasnt talking about you

EsteemedLeader
Well thisn person obviously dresses Femalish.....

so whats your answer?

Bardock42
so whats your answer?
that either way she should be considered female cause she wants to be........I don't think she was born Female though....

Wickerman
no i wasnt talking about you

Didn't think so. Careful with that quote button though. People might not be understanding sad

~wickerman~

Coldfire
OMFG I can't believe we're having this discussion.......

Bardock42
I'd still like to know how soeone beliefs this to bhe a rther anti women day?......can't really see it....

EsteemedLeader
that either way she should be considered female cause she wants to be........I don't think she was born Feale though....

She? thats a man... do you see how you automatically thought female? dont you think men are entitled to wear dresses? does that mean if you saw a little dyke girl wearing pants youd think she was a boy?...

Storm
She? thats a man... do you see how you automatically thought female?
No.
Originally posted by Storm
This person is a transvestite.

EsteemedLeader
No.

what no? i wasnt talking to you...

Storm
I' m aware of the fact that you' re being selective to prove a point.

Bardock42
She? thats a man... do you see how you automatically thought female? dont you think men are entitled to wear dresses? does that mean if you saw a little dyke girl wearing pants youd think she was a boy?...

No, as I said in my post I belief her to be born as a man...I would call her she though because she obviously choses to be a female so that is fine with me.....just read my post again....

that either way she should be considered female cause she wants to be........I don't think she was born Feale though....

Family_guy725
Didn't think so. Careful with that quote button though. People might not be understanding sad

~wickerman~
im sorry we cool?

EsteemedLeader
No, as I said in my post I belief her to be born as a man...I would call her she though because she obviously choses to be a female so that is fine with me.....just read my post again....

you are a textbook example of people i cant stand...

Coldfire
Anybody can wear whatever the hell they want...

PimpXMaster

Yup

Bardock42
you are a textbook example of people i cant stand...
Why? ...Cause I think people have a right to chose what they want to be and I am not the one to talk the iontop that?

EsteemedLeader

exactly. i just think its wrong to assume that people that wear dresses are women and people that wear suits are men. even the smallest, most backed up belief, leads to discrimination:

"women wear dresses" is wrong

"women are the childbearers and should take care of the children" is wrong

"men should work and bring home the bacon" is wrong

even "girls like dolls and pink" is wrong...

Bardock42
exactly. i just think its wrong to assume that people that wear dresses are women and people that wear suits are men. even the smallest, most backed up belief, leads to discrimination:

It's not discrimination.....the opposite is....if you constantly remind a an that wants to be a woman that he's male....then that is not only a bastard thing to do but also discrimination....

With the Next Four things I agree....except that the Women actually are the Childbearers no expression

EsteemedLeader
Why? ...Cause I think people have a right to chose what they want to be and I am not the one to talk the iontop that?

the right to choose is the point im trying to make...

when you think about it, a transvestite can not exist. if it is a man that dresses like a woman, thats not possible. because he is man, and how he dresses, can only be how a man dresses, since he is a man and that is how he dresses. its all a case of counterexamples. if 99 girls wear pink, and one guy does, that one guy makes the point that pink is not only for girls...

EsteemedLeader
It's not discrimination.....the opposite is....if you constantly remind a an that wants to be a woman that he's male....then that is not only a bastard thing to do but also discrimination....

With the Next Four things I agree....except that the Women actually are the Childbearers no expression

i didnt remind him, i told you, duh.

and i know they are the childbearers, the point was that thinking for that reason they should take care of the kids is wrong...

vaya_the_elf
Never thought of it like that before

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Never thought of it like that before

are you talking about my example? because ive been trying to tell that to people for years, and no one understands me...

vaya_the_elf
About the transvestite thing

EsteemedLeader
About the transvestite thing

so thats a yes? confused

Bardock42
i didnt remind him, i told you, duh.

and i know they are the childbearers, the point was that thinking for that reason they should take care of the kids is wrong...

Yes but it was rather obvious.....and it is clear that there are men that want to be women.......and I think that should be accepted and people should accept MAle Transvestites as Females and te other way around.....

And I knwo that...that's why I agreed...but added that ....a **** it...whatever....

the right to choose is the point im trying to make...

when you think about it, a transvestite can not exist. if it is a man that dresses like a woman, thats not possible. because he is man, and how he dresses, can only be how a man dresses, since he is a man and that is how he dresses. its all a case of counterexamples. if 99 girls wear pink, and one guy does, that one guy makes the point that pink is not only for girls...

Yes there can't be transvestites that way...but there can be transsexuals........and that's what I am talking here aboot....

vaya_the_elf
I think so

Storm

Discrimination occurs when men are given more favorable treatment than women.

EsteemedLeader
Yes but it was rather obvious.....and it is clear that there are men that want to be women.

they dont want to be women, THEY WANT TO BE MEN WHO WEAR DRESSES!!! they arent doing it to be women, they do it...oh never f***ing mind, you wont listen anyway...

EsteemedLeader

or vice versa. dont forget the vice versa...

vaya_the_elf

yes I agree, and it makes it easier for them

Bardock42
Or women more than men.........no expression

EsteemedLeader
yes I agree, and it makes it easier for them

yes, but it doesnt just happen for men...

for example, i think the phrase "never hit a lady" is wrong. not like im going to go out and smack every woman i see, but its the REASON thats wrong. dont hit just because shes a woman? and dont give me any of the "but women are more fragile than men" arguments, because thats sexist...

Bardock42
they dont want to be women, THEY WANT TO BE MEN WHO WEAR DRESSES!!! they arent doing it to be women, they do it...oh never f***ing mind, you wont listen anyway...

Look dude..there are two things..:Transvestites (like to wear what is widely regarded as Womens Cloth) and Transexuals (who want to be women cause they feel that they are not men) ...... I know some aboot that...I am not all that retarded....

or vice versa. dont forget the vice versa...

Exactly.....

Bardock42

for example, i think the phrase "never hit a lady" is wrong. not like im going to go out and smack every woman i see, but its the REASON thats wrong. dont hit just because shes a woman? and dont give me any of the "but women are more fragile than men" arguments, because thats sexist... Exactly, it should be never hit a Human (or anything)

vaya_the_elf

for example, i think the phrase "never hit a lady" is wrong. not like im going to go out and smack every woman i see, but its the REASON thats wrong. dont hit just because shes a woman? and dont give me any of the "but women are more fragile than men" arguments, because thats sexist...

I agree, but I don't think its right if guys hit the girl first. It should be in self defense

Storm

Imo, those examples don' t lead to discrimination.

Bardock42
Imo, those examples don' t lead to discrimination.

It's Artifically created differences (not all) but it can lead, put together with other stuff, to discrimination....

EsteemedLeader
Look dude..there are two things..:Transvestites (like to wear what is widely regarded as Womens Cloth) and Transexuals (who want to be women cause they feel that they are not men) ...... I know some aboot that...I am not all that retarded...

so, i guess the problem is the view of a woman by society...if society deams this stuff as "feminine" or "masculine"...so there can only be a transvetite in the view of SOCIETY...

Bardock42
I agree, but I don't think its right if guys hit the girl first. It should be in self defense

Still Double standard...sorry......sexist....no expression

Bardock42
so, i guess the problem is the view of a woman by society...if society deams this stuff as "feminine" or "masculine"...so there can only be a transvetite in the view of SOCIETY...

Not really no...there is a big difference between those two....

EsteemedLeader
Still Double standard...sorry......sexist....no expression

indeed. now we are starting to agree... big grin

EsteemedLeader
Not really no...there is a big difference between those two....

and what would that be?

vaya_the_elf
Well I don't think it's right that anyone should hit anyone at anytime. Unless its for self defense

There is that better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
indeed. now we are starting to agree... big grin
Yes...but you know you can take equality and Political Correctness to far....,

Bardock42
Well I don't think it's right that anyone should hit anyone at anytime. Unless its for self defense

Yes...that's better......

vaya_the_elf
Yes...that's better......

stick out tongue

Bardock42
and what would that be?

One just likes to wear girls dresses.....the other wants to be a Women...you have to see the difference....

vaya_the_elf
I don't see anything wrong with guys wearing dresses if they want. As long as both men/woman cover personal areas.

EsteemedLeader
im not talking about transexuals. they do want to be women, transvestites just want to dress their own way...i agree about transexuals wanting to be women, but they are also discriminating...

Bardock42
I don't see anything wrong with guys wearing dresses if they want. As long as both men/woman cover personal areas.
Well...actually I dont see how that's a big thing...but ok......as long as it's equal....no expression

im not talking about transexuals. they do want to be women, transvestites just want to dress their own way...i agree about transexuals wanting to be women, but they are also discriminating...

What?...you mean they are also discriminated.......right?

Coldfire
stick out tongue
stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
Hello Coldfire

EsteemedLeader
What?...you mean they are also discriminated.......right?

they discriminate themselves for wanting to be the opposite sex. but this is an internal conflict, i dont think it counts since there is only one party involved...

Bardock42
they discriminate themselves for wanting to be the opposite sex. but this is an internal conflict, i dont think it counts since there is only one party involved...

How do you call that discriminating..........sorry that doesn't sound right....

EsteemedLeader
How do you call that discriminating..........sorry that doesn't sound right....

it sounds weird, but i guess they are putting down their current gender for thought that the opposite would be better...

lets drop this however, and get back to,...whatever we were talking about...

Bardock42
it sounds weird, but i guess they are putting down their current gender for thought that the opposite would be better...

lets drop this however, and get back to,...whatever we were talking about...

Ok I don't agree cause I think it's not that say dislike Males, just that they are not ....... anyways....lets drop it...

EsteemedLeader
Ok I don't agree cause I think it's not that say dislike Males, just that they are not ....... anyways....lets drop it...

yes, i must log off and bathe my puppy anyway...

vaya_the_elf
Aww

Wickerman
Ok, the whole "It's discrimination to think a person wearing a dress and make-up is a woman" is crap.
It's not even clicheed. It's simply accepting what the majority accepts. It's like saying "just because that guy's wearing a priest's collar doesn't MEAN he's a priest, and if your initial opinion is that he's a priest then you're discriminating him". yeah, an extreme example, but that's basically what you're saying.
We're used to seeing women wear a dress, you see someone wear a dress, you automatically think it's a woman. it's the freekin pavlovian reaction. erm

If the point you were making was that it's discrimination to consider "men wearing dresses" as wrong, or out of place, then i can agree with that, but that's not what's coming out of your posts.

~wickerman~

Snoopbert
yes

Here's something completely random that I.... "found" stick out tongue

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/460/youregay3tc7rm2sr.gif

Rogue Jedi
I see no woman bashing here.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I see no woman bashing here.

Indeed....that's why I don't understand this thread either.......

Rogue Jedi
in fact, i think women are superior to men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.