Mephisto vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dannymaul1138
Happy Dance

olympian
Mephisto on his realm.

Neutral ground, counting with his low showings, Thanos has more chances.

dannymaul1138
i see. what advantages does Mephisto have in his realm? ignore my stupidity

olympian
He stalemated Galactus once. Made a mockery out of Surder and Thor on other times as well.

Skyfathers, second to Skyfathers and beings like Mephisto can draw more power from theyr realm.

Problem is i dont know how powerful was Galactus in that one. I have doubts. But the enought to get him above Thanos most likely. Especially in his realm.

leonidas
in his realm mephisto is at least skyfather level, and maybe above. it was average galactus (like there's ever any OTHER type) that he battled in hell. nothing thanos could do would hurt mephisto.

mephisto gobbles up thanos's soul - if he has one anymore, or just keeps him trapped forever.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
in his realm mephisto is at least skyfather level, and maybe above. it was average galactus (like there's ever any OTHER type) that he battled in hell. nothing thanos could do would hurt mephisto.

mephisto gobbles up thanos's soul - if he has one anymore, or just keeps him trapped forever.
Pretty much.

Mephisto does have some low showing tho , but who doesn’t
In his realm like most of the demons etc he is everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.