How many people on Kmc are really girls or boys, that claim to be, and even post a ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Like seriously. I know that Boys on here pose that they are girls and post fake pics some where and then the next pic they post, don't look like them.

And how many boys that are really girls but pose as boys.

That pic thread is bull.

So for the so called real girls and boys that are really who they say they are, after posting there "Pic" on the pic thread and say thats what they look like.

I have an idea. Post a pic in here, with a paper, that says I am On KMC.
That will proove it once and for all. Any brave people ?Willing to take the test ?

PimpXMaster
Sorry for blowing up everyones spot Happy Dance

Bardock42
I don't post pics in general.....so...no.....no expression

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't post pics in general.....so...no.....no expression

Mostly talking to the people that do.... no expression

Pielover666
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
It's been 12 minutes, nobody that even respects you enough to care has seen it.

Bardock42
Mostly talking to the people that do.... no expression
Figured you would no expression

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Pielover666
It's been 12 minutes, nobody that even respects you enough to care has seen it.
...oh Shut up, now. Save yourself.

Snoopbert
Stop it, before I shit on all of you no expression

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Stop it, before I shit on all of you no expression

Ok, I really wouldn't want that. Anyway what do you think about the topic.

PimpXMaster
Just as I thought. It's sick really.

Pielover666
...oh Shut up, now. Save yourself.
Save myself from what? You and your lack of intellegence?

PimpXMaster
Save myself from what? You and your lack of intellegence?
nothing just stop.

Pielover666
nothing just stop.
Stop what? Trying to clean up the genepool from stupid thing/people like this thread/you.

Bardock42
Stop what? Trying to clean up the genepool from stupid thing/people like this thread/you.

What...this thread is actually a pretty neat idea........what the hell is up with people nowadays....

Tha C-Master
Well it is a prett damn known fact that many guys on message boards and forums are guys fabricating and perpetrating people into thinkging they are guys. Its happened to me a few times, some guy acting like a girl. I dont know what drives people to do this, but whatever.

As far as pics go, a SHITLOAD of them are fake, I'm considering not even trusting those anymore. Except for a few people, but girls are most likely faking the pics.

All in all, its online, people relish the fact that they can talk and transact with little true consequence or physical penalty, knowing the worst they'll most likely get in this case is a ban.

So yea, there are fakers.

PimpXMaster

....just dont come in here then....

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well it is a prett damn known fact that many guys on message boards and forums are guys fabricating and perpetrating people into thinkging they are guys. Its happened to me a few times, some guy acting like a girl. I dont know what drives people to do this, but whatever.

As far as pics go, a SHITLOAD of them are fake, I'm considering not even trusting those anymore. Except for a few people, but girls are most likely faking the pics.

All in all, its online, people relish the fact that they can talk and transact with little true consequence or physical penalty, knowing the worst they'll most likely get in this case is a ban.

So yea, there are fakers.

Happy Dance Yup thats why I made this thread, to post there pic with a card that says I am from KMC and then I will believe.

Tha C-Master
interesting, where do you suppose these fake pics are coming from?

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
interesting, where do you suppose these fake pics are coming from?

They probaly go to another forum, and steal those peoples picture thread. use a friends pic that is a girl..

dave123
The people I talk to in private are real, and I know it big grin

Snoopbert

Hey you, read this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363814

Bardock42
Hey you, read this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363814

Coe on now...stop policing.....report her if you want to...but damn don't backseat moderate.....(I am quite aware of the hypocracy in my post)

PimpXMaster
Could we stay on topic please....

Bardock42
Could we stay on topic please....

Not really...sorry...you should have posted that in the GDF......

PimpXMaster
Not really...sorry...you should have posted that in the GDF......

Yeah but it's mostly the people in the offtopic forum pose.

Bardock42
Yeah but it's mostly the people in the offtopic forum pose.

Well yes but they post their pics in the GDF....

PimpXMaster
Well yes but they post their pics in the GDF....

...well...uh...uh....eh

YOUR NOT HELPING LOL.

Bardock42
...well...uh...uh....eh

YOUR NOT HELPING LOL.

I know lol no expression ...I don't intend to lol no expression

Rogue Jedi
Pimp, i gotta tell you. despite our differences, this is the best idea i have ever seen here on how to resolve this. i know of at least 5 or 6 members i would like to see "take the test."

PimpXMaster
I know lol no expression ...I don't intend to lol no expression

no expression

well 60% of the people in that pic thread are false.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Pimp, i gotta tell you. despite our differences, this is the best idea i have ever seen here on how to resolve this. i know of at least 5 or 6 members i would like to see "take the test."
Although i don't really care I have to admit I find this a rather intelligent Idea.......but since we all are not really Pic Posters it doesn't really help......

PimpXMaster

laughing Theres more than that, I assure you. We both know they are not going to take the test anyway. Because you know...

Pm me on who the 5 or 6 people are.

Revernd Maynard
okay its true...i'm a girl...please...arrest me

PimpXMaster
Although i don't really care I have to admit I find this a rather intelligent Idea.......but since we all are not really Pic Posters it doesn't really help......

I know, but theres alot of people that post pics in the pic thread, witch are the worse ones. It's sick.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
okay its true...i'm a girl...please...arrest me

After you post a pic with a kmc ID then I shall.

Snoopbert
Coe on now...stop policing.....report her if you want to...but damn don't backseat moderate.....(I am quite aware of the hypocracy in my post) Backseat moderate laughing out loud

Bardock42
Backseat moderate laughing out loud
Yeah I know...great term...I stole it from Cine..who supposedly stole it from Ken K or someone in the Star Wars Forum.........

Bardock42
Pip...you are rather desperat on that one....why don't you start.....juwst to show people that you are not a hypocrit.......

PimpXMaster
Pip...you are rather desperat on that one....why don't you start.....juwst to show people that you are not a hypocrit.......

What do you mean...translate.

Revernd Maynard
After you post a pic with a kmc ID then I shall. WHA confused

Snoopbert
Like seriously. I know that Boys on here pose that they are girls and post fake pics some where and then the next pic they post, don't look like them.

That pic thread is bull.

So for the so called real girls and boys that are really who they say they are, after posting there "Pic" on the pic thread and say thats what they look like.

That will proove it once and for all. Any brave people ?Willing to take the test ? I'll do it when I can.

Bardock42
What do you mean...translate.
Why don't you post a pic here with a KMC ID?

PimpXMaster

1. It's a paper with Kmc written on it next to you. ID as I call it(trust me people think its a real ID)
2. It's most likely I am a Boy, than a girl but less likley for a girl that post pics in the pic thread or what not are really a girl but a guy.

This goes for the people that ever posted a pic in the pic thread only.

Snoopbert

Bardock42
1. Yes I understood that and adopted your term.
2. I know and belief you to be male...it would jsut be a fair thing to do....and you could show people how you mean it.....

Why...it actually could go for everyone.....why not.....

PimpXMaster
1. Yes I understood that and adopted your ter.
2. I know and belief you to be male...it would jsut be a fair thing to do....and you could show people how you mean it.....

Why...it actually could go for everyone.....why not.....

Well

1. if people don't choose to they dont have to
2. people may not have a pic thing
3. This 99% goes to the people in the pic thread. Because 1. they posted a pic already so its only rtight if they have Id to show its really them 2. they choose to post it in the pic thread and say its them so..

Bardock42
No I understand that it is meant for people in the Pic thread...

But since you started it it's only fair you start with the Pics......except you have a good reasonfor not posting?

Pielover666
Coe on now...stop policing.....report her if you want to...but damn don't backseat moderate.....(I am quite aware of the hypocracy in my post)

Um, yea, I agree with that, but it's not "her" it's "him"

Bardock42
Um, yea, I agree with that, but it's not "her" it's "him"

Sorry.......I am to fast in assuming gender.......

PimpXMaster
No I understand that it is meant for people in the Pic thread...

But since you started it it's only fair you start with the Pics......except you have a good reasonfor not posting?

Did you miss the if you didnt post in the pic thread.

It's a chioce if you want to post a pic in the pic forum. If you don't want to then you dont have too. I believe snoopbert said he will start it off.

embarrasment I am really a girl posing as a man Happy Dance

Pielover666
Yea, i'd post a pic, but I have none on my computer. And My scanner is broken. And I don't have a digital camera.

PimpXMaster
Yea, i'd post a pic, but I have none on my computer. And My scanner is broken. And I don't have a digital camera.

I believe you are a guy, and that I dont think you posted in the pic forum(maybe you did) but if you didnt then you dont have to post a pic.

Also I hear that to often, that oh my shits broken...from every girl. But you are a dude so it's ture...maybe...

Bardock42
Did you miss the if you didnt post in the pic thread.

It's a chioce if you want to post a pic in the pic forum. If you don't want to then you dont have too. I believe snoopbert said he will start it off.

embarrasment I am really a girl posing as a man Happy Dance

I understood that it's not meant for people that didn't post there.....

I just thought that since you demand the Pics you should post one of yourself...would give you a more credible standing.....

PimpXMaster
I understood that it's not meant for people that didn't post there.....

I just thought that since you demand the Pics you should post one of yourself...would give you a more credible standing.....

I didnt post a pic in the pic forum to begin with claiming to be some one in the first place so it wouldnt do anything. If a person from the pic forum that posted already does it then it would mean more.

Bardock42
Well ok...if you just don't want to I can understand that...but don't use that you didn't post in the Pic Forum...that looks like a cheap excuse.....

PimpXMaster
Well ok...if you just don't want to I can understand that...but don't use that you didn't post in the Pic Forum...that looks like a cheap excuse.....
..... I think you missed the meaning.....

ResubianNushi

That pic thread is bull.

That will proove it once and for all. Any brave people ?Willing to take the test ?

So why don't you start?

Coldfire
Guys can we stop with the arguing already?

Tha C-Master
So all the other pics are obsolete now?

Bardock42
..... I think you missed the meaning.....

...I don't think so...but lets drop it

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
So why don't you start?

Your just acting dumb and not reading what I said to the other guy.

I didnt post in the pic thread and claim to be anyone.

I am saying if yoyu are really who you say you are and WANT TO post a PIC of yourself and say it's you then you should have the ID I mentioned, and since I didnt CLAIM OR POST A PIC, I DONT HAVE to POST A PIC.

Bardock42
But no one has to post a pic anyways...so why not....

PimpXMaster
But no one has to post a pic anyways...so why not....

I didnt say they have to post a pic . I said if you are going to then . Also If you keep posting in the pic thread then you should. Since I didnt do anyof that...

Bardock42
Yeah...but what does it do to you ....just post a pic...or is there a real reason? .....and not only people that post in that thread might fake their gender and more.....

PimpXMaster
Yeah...but what does it do to you ....just post a pic...or is there a real reason? .....and not only people that post in that thread might fake their gender and more.....

Yeah they may fake there gender if they dont post in the pic thread but, its not idenity fraud. You see, it is not right to use someone elses pictures thats why it goes to those people.

I am proving a point.

I don't people here with my picture, thats why I didnt choose to post in the pic thread and claim.

Again if you missed it the first 80 times, this is for the people who post a pic in the pic thread, and claim its them.
So if you plan to post a poic of yourself that KMC thing should be required the first time only.

Rogue Jedi
my pic i posted in the GDF. FJ is not gonna post a pic, at least not anytime soon. take my word, guys, she is ALL woman.

Rogue Jedi
i can see it now..."i aint gonna post a pic here, just take my word for it!!!!" riiiight........

Tha C-Master
Nice sig there.

So you want us to post a pic with a card, what if someone tells someone else to make a card and take a pic?

Rogue Jedi
a card with your pic also.

Lana
I'd do it, even though I have people who can vouch that I am who I say I am.

Too bad I have the small problem of having had to reformat my computer last night and I still don't have all my programs loaded back on it.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Lana
I'd do it, even though I have people who can vouch that I am who I say I am.

Too bad I have the small problem of having had to reformat my computer last night and I still don't have all my programs loaded back on it.

Most common Escusing
cam broken
other shit so I cant do it.

Lana, I believe, but there are some I have my eye on, that are such liars its sick.

Lana
I just reinstalled the driver for my webcam, had to find the CD.

Leo.M
Most common Escusing
cam broken
other shit so I cant do it.

who?

Lana, I believe, but there are some I have my eye on, that are such liars its sick.

Leo.M
who

dave123
Pip...you are rather desperat on that one....why don't you start.....juwst to show people that you are not a hypocrit....... I heard ken stole it from some thief, who got it from someone else yes

PimpXMaster
I just reinstalled the driver for my webcam, had to find the CD.

Lana is real Happy Dance

silver_tears

I completely agree rofl

dave123
I can vouch for Milla, Irene, Liv (and therefore Trace), Jez, Ronny and probably a few more I can't be bothered to think of big grin

Lana
Lana is real Happy Dance

Told ya I was stick out tongue

I've been spending all goddamn day reinstalling programs on my computer, I got a virus and had to wipe the harddrive last night cry

Originally posted by silver_tears
I completely agree rofl

Yeah I'd say there's a handful of people I'm suspicious about myself....

Leo.M
who tell me

silver_tears
Oh I'm way past suspicious, I've seen the real deal happy
Sad really

PimpXMaster
Don't post who in the boards though. Use PM

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by dave123
I can vouch for Milla, Irene, Liv (and therefore Trace), Jez, Ronny and probably a few more I can't be bothered to think of big grin

And I believe you too.

dave123
And I believe you too. and the one pic that has been posted of my stomach is of me, and a few members here can prove it yes

PimpXMaster
and the one pic that has been posted of my stomach is of me, and a few members here can prove it yes

sick Nothanks..really. I believe you.

silver_tears
Ive seen tons of people on webcam so friends' wise, I believe them wholeheartedly thumb up

dave123
laughing out loud As you wish stick out tongue

dave123
Ive seen tons of people on webcam so friends' wise, I believe them wholeheartedly thumb up I still don't belive you schmoll You could easily just be holding that really sexy girl at gunpoint stick out tongue

silver_tears
once my hair dries I'll provide a pic then stick out tongue

dave123
once my hair dries I'll provide a pic then stick out tongue By a window, so if you WERE being held at gunpoint, at least I know you'd have the opportunity to run away smart

PimpXMaster
once my hair dries I'll provide a pic then stick out tongue

Don't forget now.

But seriously guys, why do you think these sick people do it ?

dave123
they're victims of a world that demands good looks, really stick out tongue

kmcdude
I am posing as a guy smile I am really a 6 foot tall blonde babe with big boobs who is a psyco lesbian trying to get with all the girls no expression

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by kmcdude
I am posing as a guy smile I am really a 6 foot tall blonde babe with big boobs who is a psyco lesbian trying to get with all the girls no expression

Now can you proove that. droolio

Rogue Jedi
good for you, lana!!!

Leo.M
Don't forget now.

But seriously guys, why do you think these sick people do it ?

guys posing as girls is the sick thing you can do...that would suck if you get close to someone on KMC and them find out that It's HE-SHE fear

silver_tears
By a window, so if you WERE being held at gunpoint, at least I know you'd have the opportunity to run away smart

That's kinda impossible with my webcam stick out tongue

dave123
That's kinda impossible with my webcam stick out tongue Don't worry Irene - if that is your real name - I'll come save you from the evil pervert holding you captive zorro

Lana
good for you, lana!!!

big grin Thanks, RJ.

I don't lie about who I am online; what's the point?

PimpXMaster
big grin Thanks, RJ.

I don't lie about who I am online; what's the point?

There are some sick people in this world.

The real list so far....
Lana

dave123
The real list so far....
Lana and all the people I mentioned big grin

I cannot lie - we mods are bound by such rules yes

Vathu
lmfao do you REALLY want to see MY picture? if so pm me and ill show you =\

PimpXMaster
no. Its most likely that you are a guy though.

Vathu
yes i AM a guy and would never pose as a girl yes

PimpXMaster
Just list a number. How many people you encountered that you are shock at

well about 5 for me

GuitarBunny
I'm a chick smile i've already proved it......shove it

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
I'm a chick smile i've already proved it......shove it

where did you proove it ? I believe you though but still.

Droopy
That sucks you should be what you are

GuitarBunny
where did you proove it ? I believe you though but still. over MSN...

PimpXMaster
over MSN...

Take a pic like lana and have the paper up stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
Take a pic like lana and have the paper up stick out tongue i don't see the point in it but whatever.....confused

PimpXMaster
i don't see the point in it but whatever.....confused

Happy Dance you going to do it ?

GuitarBunny
Happy Dance you going to do it ? yes smile

xLiNdS x 622x
someone could be a girl, post a boy picture and write the little i'm on kmc thing but that's not gonna tell you if its a boy or girl confused

PimpXMaster
yes smile

big grin

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
someone could be a girl, post a boy picture and write the little i'm on kmc thing but that's not gonna tell you if its a boy or girl confused

Wtf ? translate how

PimpXMaster

they got to be in the picture to. Like lana did it.

Vathu
but im all up for giving you the pic if you want it -.- i mean..i took it a year ago at an airbase festival thingy... =\ but i have a close up and one from about 20 feet away.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Vathu
but im all up for giving you the pic if you want it -.- i mean..i took it a year ago at an airbase festival thingy... =\ but i have a close up and one from about 20 feet away.
no expression I believe you.

GuitarBunny
I'm a chick.....no expression

bordom

That pic thread is bull.

that won't really help erm

GuitarBunny
someone could be a girl, post a boy picture and write the little i'm on kmc thing but that's not gonna tell you if its a boy or girl confused my thoughts exact confused

PimpXMaster
I'm a chick.....no expression

Happy Dance

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by bordom
that won't really help erm

ummm why

GuitarBunny
ummm why it'll be exactly like the pic thread...."bull"
who knows i could have easily gotten my sister to do it confused

bordom
ummm why
cause ppl won't do it stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
cause ppl won't do it stick out tongue that too laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
good for you, bordom!!!

Coldfire
good for you, bordom!!!
stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
it'll be exactly like the pic thread...."bull"
who knows i could have easily gotten my sister to do it confused

Well to go through all that trouble to get your sis to do it. I asked you and Lana on the spot, and you guys showed it but if you guys said I will show you next week(when I could get one evil face ) then thats a problem.

bordom
good for you, bordom!!!
confused was that a good "good for you bordom!!!" or a smart ass remark? embarrasment

GuitarBunny
Well to go through all that trouble to get your sis to do it. I asked you and Lana on the spot, and you guys showed it but if you guys said I will show you next week(when I could get one evil face ) then thats a problem. riiiight......tis not hard to do so....really isn't confused

PimpXMaster
riiiight......tis not hard to do so....really isn't confused

Are you saying you are a dude that got his sister to put the pic ?

xLiNdS x 622x
Are you saying you are a dude that got his sister to put the pic ?
if so.."he" has a sexah sister droolio

GuitarBunny
Are you saying you are a dude that got his sister to put the pic ? no i'm saying it wouldn't be hard for someone to do it huh
if so.."he" has a sexah sister droolio well thank you wink.....i'll be sure to tell her stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
no i'm saying it wouldn't be hard for someone to do it huh
well thank you wink.....i'll be sure to tell her stick out tongue
laughing trust me. it's possible but not likely

Coldfire
no i'm saying it wouldn't be hard for someone to do it huh
well thank you wink.....i'll be sure to tell her stick out tongue
lol stick out tongue

silver_tears
sleep

PimpXMaster
sleep

Happy Dance

3 now

BackFire
I'm actually a feminist who hates men, I play golf daily and Rosie O'Donnel is my hero, I also can't drive.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm actually a feminist who hates men, I play golf daily and Rosie O'Donnel is my hero, I also can't drive.

now show a pic with the ID laughing

silver_tears
I dont see why you would care erm
So what if people are that pathetic and sad they have to use some other poor person's pic happy it's their own sad business

Rogue Jedi
confused was that a good "good for you bordom!!!" or a smart ass remark? embarrasment
no, its more like "you posted your pic, awesome!!!!"

PimpXMaster
I dont see why you would care erm
So what if people are that pathetic and sad they have to use some other poor person's pic happy it's their own sad business

Yeah but it gets annoying. They over do it and everything.

PimpXMaster

she posted her pic....looks around....you sure confused

bordom
uh yeah I did it a long time ago on the pic thread
she posted her pic....looks around....you sure confused
yes I did... ^^^^

Pielover666
I believe you are a guy, and that I dont think you posted in the pic forum(maybe you did) but if you didnt then you dont have to post a pic.

Also I hear that to often, that oh my shits broken...from every girl. But you are a dude so it's ture...maybe...
I seriously would put a pic up. But ever since the desk got knocked down, I haven't been able to scan anything. And not only that, but I'm not under the habbit of putting my picture on the computer, as I have no digital camera.

PimpXMaster
uh yeah I did it a long time ago on the pic thread

yes I did... ^^^^

eek! with a piece of paper and kmc on it eek!

bordom
eek! with a piece of paper and kmc on it eek!
nope

PimpXMaster
nope
sad then....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>