Why woman live longer than men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Well since their was so many things about woman today. . . I felt like men needed some attention as well. Here you go men, enjoy evil face

Pic # one

Family_guy725
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Well since their was so many things about woman today. . . I felt like men needed some attention as well. Here you go men, enjoy evil face

Pic # one
um wow im just um so offended you scum bag

vaya_the_elf

PimpXMaster
Women live longer because they have 2 xchromosomes so if one ****s up the other kicks in but men have 1 so if one ****s up we are screwed.

They also are more careful, and less dare devil.

Men also get nagged by woman so that also shortens the life span.

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud

vaya_the_elf

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf

Pic # one

youre not helping...

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
youre not helping...

Whoever said I was trying

vaya_the_elf
Here is a smart one

Look closely, its kind of funny.

Wickerman
I know this is a common belief that women live longer than men do, but i'd sure like to see a sound medical reason for that, from a reliable source before giving out opinions erm

~wickerman~

dave123
Originally posted by Wickerman
I know this is a common belief that women live longer than men do, but i'd sure like to see a sound medical reason for that, from a reliable source before giving out opinions erm

~wickerman~ Statistically speaking, it's true... though that could be due to a range of social factors

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
Statistically speaking, it's true... though that could be due to a range of social factors

Yep. Also, i'm pretty sure that "statistical" thing is a bit outdated. I'm sure now that women get the same opportunities to jobs that involve a lot of work and stress, things will change.

~wickerman~

dave123
The gap is falling yes But currently, they're still ahead.

In many developed coutries, we're equal big grin

Wickerman
The gap is falling yes But currently, they're still ahead.

In many developed coutries, we're equal big grin

You wouldn't happen to have any handy dandy statistics from a reliable source on ya huh? sad

statistics = droolio

~wickerman~

dave123
Just what I've read in my economics and geography text books erm

Wickerman
Just what I've read in my economics and geography text books erm

Demographics yes

~wickerman~

hotsauce6548
Men don't live as long as women because of just that... we have to live with women. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.