D.N.Angel RP - Actual Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riku harada
Before posting in here, post you profile in the Character Thread

thanks.

Daisuke raced out the door on his way to school. He was going to be late again. His job as Darkk took up so much of his free time, and as a result, he often stayed up late to do his homework

He reached the school just as the bell rang, but ran straight into an old student, causing his to drop all of his books.

"I'm so soory. i didn't see you coming. Here, let me help you pick your stuff up."

the other student bent down and began to gather up daisuke's books. Wiz, who had been in Daisuke's backpack crwled out and looked at the other boy.

"Kyuu?'"

"What a cute rabbit! would you mind if I sketch him sometime? h, there I go again. Asking favours before introducing myself. My name's Christopher Etar, grade nine."

"Uh, hi. I'm Daisuke Niwa, grade 8. You can sketch Wiz if you want..."

"Thanks! Here are your books. Meet me here at break with you rabbit.'

Chris walked off towards his class as he smiled and waved at Daisuke. Daisuke turned and walked into the building

Saratn
Razar: Get the hell over here!!! *he was chasing a man in a black outfit. he*
Javour thoughts: How the hell am i supposed to get away from him??? He knows all of my moves.
Razar: Last warning before i fire.

kagalliwolf
Kagalli walked through the school cautiously. She walked along the hall looking out the windows watching as Taskee followed her from outside. She smiled at how devoted he was to walk her to her new school.

Suddenly the bell rang and she jumped. As she began to walk to class a boy ran in front of her and collided into someone else. She walked over as Daisuke had gathered his things and walked into class. Seeing as how Chris hadn't gone too far she walked over to him.

"Um excuse me I was wondering where the Juniors go? This school is so big. Uh sorry If I'm bothering you..."

She cursed to herself softly for not catching his name, she was usually so good at what some people called eavesdropping.

riku harada
Smiling, Chris looked at her. "hi! you're new here, huh? i'll show you to you class. By the way, my name is Chris etar, and you are?"

Saratn
Javour: Shows how much you know about me. I can outsmart anyone. I dare you try it...
Razar fires his gun. The bullet goes hurling to where Javour stood. but the bullet didn't hit him. it looked like it went right through him.
Razar: What the hell?
Javour: I can move faster than you feeble humans.

shadow12
lance ran into chris and fell over

riku harada
"ow!" the force of Lance's impact made him fall down as well. "that's the second time today. what am i? a punching bag?" good-heartedly

Saratn
Razar: No matter. I will find another way of getting you. Until next time Javour. The next time we meet...you're dead.
Javour: shut the hell up.

shadow12
lance got up "so sorry but in a hurry" ran off followed by a rather large male following him "get back here lance"

riku harada
Cocking his head to the side, Chris gave the boy half a smile and turned around to lead the new girl to his class

Saratn
Razar disappeared from sight. Javour threw his gun down in aggrevatoin. how was he going to stop him? he was like his twin. He soon left for his house. There he took off his protective gear and armour and got dressed for school. they hid their identity from each other, so for all he knew Razar could be his older brother.

shadow12
lance ran into a dead end and thought for sure he was screwed until he spotted the vent and jumped in right before the muscle head and lance droped in front of chris

riku harada
Originally posted by Saratn
Razar disappeared from sight. Javour threw his gun down in aggrevatoin. how was he going to stop him? he was like his twin. He soon left for his house. There he took off his protective gear and armour and got dressed for school. they hid their identity from each other, so for all he knew Razar could be his older brother.
(quick question. are razar and javour DNAngel and Kaitoh, because a DNAngel and a Kaitoh share a body.)

"gah!" suddenly, Chris was no longer standing infront of Lance, but rather a silver wing being with blue eyes and blonde hair. This was Yama. "who are you and what do you want with my Kaitoh?"

Saratn
((do you two mind if these two go to the same school?))

(Javour's real name is Ruski)
(Razar's real name is Iskour)

shadow12
"nothing i was running from someone and had to go through a vent"

riku harada
((do you two mind if these two go to the same school?))

(Javour's real name is Ruski)
(Razar's real name is Iskour)
(okay, but which is the DNAngel?)
Originally posted by shadow12
"nothing i was running from someone and had to go through a vent"
Chris is back, and he falls to the ground unconcious

shadow12
sighs and helps him up

Saratn
((javour))
Ruski walks up.
Ruski: You are all pathetic. look at you. crawling in a vent and falling. what a bunch of losers you guys are.

shadow12
"i didn't fall you idiot i was being chased"

Saratn
Ruski: The point is you fell. So who's chasing ya?

shadow12
"eh some brainless muscle head" xanatos shook his head "you started it though"

Saratn
Ruski: Anything I can do? I mean if someone's after you i could...help you...

shadow12
"i lost him when i went through the vent" carelessly "um lance you didn't loose him as quickly as you thought you did" "eh" turned "um rightyeah gotta go" took off again and the big male followed him

Saratn
Ruski steps in front of the man.
Ruski: what do you think you are doing? stay away from him before i have to get physical.

shadow12
"out of the way fool" the man ran past him

Saratn
Ruski chases after the man in hot pursuit.
Ruski: If you lay one finger on him...you will have to deal with me.

shadow12
lance stuck his foot out and tripped him laughed and ran off

Saratn
((at who? the man or me?))

shadow12
(the man)
"you he'll beat the crap out of you if gets ahold of you right"*"of course i do"*

Saratn
Ruski runs and slows down when he sees the man on the ground. he helps him up and then punches him in the face.
Ruski: Don't go near him again.

shadow12
"or what"

kagalliwolf
(yikes guess this things started now..lol)

Kagalli smiles and nods as Chris introduces himself. "Ya I'm new..ok thanks then. My name is Kagalli Storms nice to meet you." She smiles and begins to follow him to class.

She watches as Chris gets run into again getting knocked over. Before she could help either boy up Lance got up and ran off as a man chased after him. She sighed and turned to see Chris moving on and followed quickly after.

As Chris suddenly becomes unconscious and Lance and Ruski appear things seemed to grow hectic. Kagalli shakes her head and heads off to the nearest window to wait till things calmed down.

shadow12
lance is leaning against a wall by kagalli

kagalliwolf
Kagalli turns to Lance and looks at him curiously. "Uh...hi."

shadow12
lance looked at her "hello" grinning

kagalliwolf
She smiled back half heartedly..."Uh...you need something?"

shadow12
lance looked unconcered and alittle bored "no not really"

kagalliwolf
She shrugged and smiled back. "Ok then just wondering."

(am leaving now..ttyl)

shadow12
(k)

riku harada
Chris wakes up and finds that he's on the ground. He scratches his head before getting up and dusting himself off. "How'd i get on the ground?" Chris asked himself. "I must have had anouther Black phase... i guess i scared the new girl off as well. Awwww man! i'm going to be late!!!!!!" chris races off across the school grounds and reaches his class just in time.

shadow12
lance followed him and ran next to him

riku harada
"hi! are you new too? we seem to be getting a lot of new kids today." Chris smiled at the other kid "my name's Christopher Etar, but you can call me Chris"

shadow12
"eh just call me lance"

riku harada
"nice to meet you lance. you a new student?" still smiling, he's forgotten completely about his transformation into Yama

shadow12
"yeah sort of what was with transforming"

riku harada
Chris stops and looks at him "transforming? what do you mean?"

shadow12
"you transformed into you D.N.Angel" (sorry still new at this)

riku harada
"A D.N.Angel? don't be silly! I'm not like Dark or anything. Wait... how did i knw about Dark?" Chris looks really confused. "how do you know about D.N.Angels? i remember my granny telling me something about them, but i thought it was just a myth."

shadow12
"oh um i have my ways" looking innocent "oh just tell him"

riku harada
Daisuke runs out of the main building, muttering "must not think about her, must not think about her" and collides with lance, falling backwards. "ouch! sorry. i wasn't paying attention." he rubs his head

shadow12
"ow man runnig into everyone today" rubbing his head and got up "its alright" laughing

riku harada
"so who are you?" wiz climbed up to sit on Dai's head

shadow12
"oh i'm lance" xanatos just looked at daisuke

riku harada
"i'm daisuke, and this," dai points to wiz. "is wiz."

Chris smiled again "so that's the name of the rabbit i'm going to draw!"

shadow12
lance looked at them he was getting bored

riku harada
"oh! you're the guy from this morning. Chris, right?" Dai smiled and nodded. "sorry for interupting your chat. i was trying to get away from someone."

"who were you so desperately trying to get away from?" happy to leave the topic about D.N.Angels

shadow12
"me?"

riku harada
"uh. no... i was trying to get away from a girl." Dai looks over his shoulder again

shadow12
"oh" walks away before he turned into xanatos

riku harada
"hey! don't go! i'm sorry for interrupting! i'll leave!" (g2g)

shadow12
"nah its fine" (k)

kagalliwolf
Kagalli turned back to stare out the window as Lance didn't seem to be all that troubling. She jumped startled as the bell for class rung. As she turned around she saw Chris had gotten up and run off with Lance in pursuit.

She cursed to herself for having depended on others. As Kagalli's anger rose at being forgotten, Saki laughed out loud as she was able to now make her appearance.

Saki smiled wickedly and looked around with her cold grey eyes. She walked down the hall slowly while tossing her black hair out of her face. She soon caught sight of the class Kagalli should have gone too....Saki laughed again and walked on by Kagalli shouting her protest...

riku harada
Daisuke noticed the strange girl walking down the hall and cautiously avoided her by edging across the hall ::don't be so chicken, Dai. it's not like she bites. actually, she's kinda hot.:: "no she isn't!"

soaring_hawk
lance walked away from chris and dai out of bordom and xanatos finally was let out and walked to his class

Saratn
Originally posted by soaring_hawk
"or what"
Ruski(whispered)embarrasmentr you will have my gun in your face.

riku harada
Chris shrugged an walksed off

soaring_hawk
Ruski(whispered)embarrasmentr you will have my gun in your face. rolled his eyes and walked away

soaring_hawk
xanatos walked past chris

soaring_hawk
xanatos walked past saki

kagalliwolf
Saki smiled at Dai as she walked past. How amusing people were in this world. She continued on down the hall going no where in particular.

soaring_hawk
xanatos bumped into saki

kagalliwolf
Saki stumbled slightly and turned glaring at Xanatos.She held her breath not wanting to get too angry and let Kagalli come back. She smiled angrily and straightened herself up.

soaring_hawk
"sorry didn't mean to"

kagalliwolf
Saki smiled prettily, "well just don't do it again..."

soaring_hawk
"wow threatening me i see"

Saratn
Ruski left them to go inside to meet with his small gang.

kagalliwolf
Saki shrugged and turned from Xantanos seeing Ruski leaving the area. She continued walking down the hall before stopping at a window that had a ledge to sit on. She sat upon it staring out the window wondering what trouble she should cause Kagalli today.

soaring_hawk
xanatos ran to his class

kagalliwolf
Saki turned and saw she was alone. The thought made her angry that there was no one to give her attention....

Kagalli smiled and stretched jumping off the ledge. *Tis good to be back!

She laughed at Saki and went into the class now that she knew where it was.

soaring_hawk
xanatos saw that kagalli was in his class

kagalliwolf
Kagalli looked around and saw an empty seat next to Xanatos. She sat down quickly and tried to pretend she was there the whole time.

soaring_hawk
xanatos noticed her come in but was too busy takeing notes

kagalliwolf
Kagalli looked around and turned to xanatos. She leaned close and whispered..."Uh what are we doing right now?"

soaring_hawk
"just tell her xanatos"
"we're takeing notes"

kagalliwolf
She nodded and sat there stupidly wondering if she should even bother to begin where the rest of the class was.

*Great way to start the year!!-Saki laughed

soaring_hawk
xanatos sighed and gave her a copy of his notes

kagalliwolf
Kagalli turned and stared at him amazed. "...thanks..I owe you one!"

soaring_hawk
"it not a problem"

kagalliwolf
She nodded and continued on with the notes where he left off.

(ok have to go laters)

soaring_hawk
turned back to his notes
(later

kagalliwolf
Kagalli sighed and looked at the papers in front of her. Finally finished taking notes!!! Lunch should be soon...or at least some free time. She sighed again staring at the clock, waiting for something to happen.

soaring_hawk
xanatos yawned

kagalliwolf
Kagalli turned and looked at Xanatos. She smiled and nodded at him in a silent thanks once again for the notes.

soaring_hawk
looked at her and nodded back

kagalliwolf
(ack...don't know what else to say. There a plot or anything we're to be following or is it just random?)

soaring_hawk
(no clue ask riku)

kagalliwolf
(um..k. Laters for now then)

riku harada
(if anyone can think of a good plot, then we'll follow that. i rally haven't thought about it.)

soaring_hawk
(darn)

riku harada
( ... )

soaring_hawk
(you still there)

riku harada
(yesh)

soaring_hawk
(k just checking it is hard to tell one you have it on invisable mode)

riku harada
(i know. but i am on.)

soaring_hawk
(alright but may i ask why you have it on invisable mode on)

riku harada
(i'm hiding from someone...)

soaring_hawk
(who)

riku harada
(well, specifically, the readers of my fiction stories and this really annoying n00b who has decided to befriend me.)

soaring_hawk
(ooooooooooooooooooooooooo whats his username)

riku harada
(don't know who, but in the anime forum)

soaring_hawk
(oh)

sanshain-eien
After school, Daisuke started walking home when Chris ran up be hind him. "you weren't outside during the lunch period. i was waiting to draw your rabbit. what happened? you didn't forget did you?"
"aw man. i did foget." Daisuke didn't want to admit he was hiding out in the bathroom because he had transformed.
"well, it's all good. i can draw him right now!" chris smiled
Satoshi squeezed between them. "lets walk home together, Niwa-chan"
"Uh.... Satoshi! don't you.... never mind. Chris, you want to come? you can draw Wiz at my house. i bet my mom would love to see the picture!" Daisuke tought of the other purpose of the question, a safeguard.
::doesn't hikari live the other direction::
::yeah...that's why we're bring chris along. he wouldn't do anything with another person around::
::good plan::

soaring_hawk
lance walked past daisuke,chris, and satoshi rather quickly

sanshain-eien
Satoshi watched the new kid walk away, and a chill ran up his spine. there was definately something odd about him.

soaring_hawk
lance turned around the corner that was a dead end and sliped into the sewers and disappeared

RavenKnight
Kendra road down the street on her motorcycle looking for her new home. "Where is this place?" she thought. She passes Satoshi, who was on the sidewalk. She hears a scream from an nearby alleyway.
"Here we go again?" she thought.

sanshain-eien
Hearing the scream, Satoshi ran around the corner to see the cover to the sewer open. he picked up his cell phone and dialed the police

soaring_hawk
lance walks through the sewers with a semi large bag walking along calmly

RavenKnight
Kendra stop her bike and got off. She looks around and jumps up to a rooftop. She sees Satoshi and gave him a 'don't say anthing' sign and look. She runs away.

sanshain-eien
Satoshi stopped his call upon seeing the girl. who was she, and how did she think she could help.

Daisuke quickly ran past satoshi, dragging Chris behind him.

Chris: "what about the other guy?"

"uh... he had to do something else."

soaring_hawk
lance opened a manhole by his house and got out of the sewer and walked to his hous

riku-chan
Daisuke runs into Lance and falls on his butt.

"ow ow owo ow ow!"
chris helps him up

soaring_hawk
"ow watch it chris"

riku-chan
(dai ran into him)

"sorry about that lance. Dai was in a hurry to get home."

soaring_hawk
(oh opps)
"yeah its alright um kinda in a hurry to head to my house" walks away with the large bag

RavenKnight
Kendra ripped off her clothes and changed into her costume, modeled after Catowoman's (Paitence Philip's) costume.

RavenKnight
Kendra looked into the alley where a girl is being attacked by a guy. "Pick on someone your on size." She jumps of the roof and kicks him in the face.

RavenKnight
THe attacker gets up and runs toward Kendra but she does a Capoeira roundhouse kick.

RavenKnight
The attacker comes at her again, but does a takedown from the style.

RavenKnight
After taking him down, she knock unconscious. After ran away.

riku-chan
Dai and Chris reach the Niwa house and they begin going inside when Daisuke stops. "uh... let's tell my mom we're here, first." the front door is half open, and chris walks inside, falling into one of the training traps Emiko had set. Chris is shocked my a mass amount of electricity and knocked unconcious. "DAISUKE!!!!!!" Emiko runs out from the other side of the room and the lights go on, causing the traps to disable. "mom, i'm fine. it's my friend."

kagalliwolf
(Yo sorry haven't been here...sadly was grounded from the computer)

Kagalli sighed walking along slowly. School was finally out...man what a horrible first day it had been. She shook her head sadly and continued walking on.

*Saki: You know Kagalli...I could go to school for you? ::smiles mischievously::
*Kagalli: Hell no in your dreams!!
*Saki: fine then :stick out tongueouts indigently::

Kagalli walks along the streets and notices that everyone gathered round a manhole. She shrugs and continues on toward her apartment, hoping Taskee had decided to go home since he wasn't at the school when it got out.

riku-chan
deciding to leave the man hole, satoshi looked around for Daisuke and noticed he was gone. ::looks like niwa go away from you again, Satoshi. why don't you just let me kill him?:: "no. i'm not like you. i value life and i will not destroy it." ::touched a nerve did i? well, we'll just leave that alone for now. you had best get ready for Dark's attack tonight.::

kagalliwolf
Kagalli walks to a nearby park and sits down to think on the day. So many people she met today. She frowned trying to decide who she thought were potential friends and who weren't.

Taskee came out of nowhere and went and sat at Kagalli's feet obediently. A small paper hung from his mouth carefully.

Kagalli grabbed the paper curiously while patting Taskee softly on the head. She smirked proudly as she read the paper as Saki too voiced her pleasure. Kagalli and Saki both laughed as the paper fell from their hands. Tonight was the night...the night to steal the ancient book of darkness. The book that would teach the art of shadows and power. Kagalli and Taskee ran home quickly in excitement over that night's events.

soaring_hawk
lance got ready to make his heist a paper layed on his bed showing where the book of shadows was (bored and we need action)"you ready lance" *of course i am* lance ran off

riku-chan
"after getting inside, chris went to get a glass of water and Emiko reminded Daisuke to be ready my 7.

"Mom! i wish you would stop leaving those notes!"

"i know honey, but it is your job..." she trails off as the t.v. reports that tonight at 7PM the phantom theif Dark would strike the Akado Musuem and steal the Book of Shadows.

::come on Dai, admit you're having fun being a phantom theif::
"no i'm not! that's your job. not mine!"
chris entered the room with a glass of water and his sketch book. "what's my job?"

soaring_hawk
lance headed down to the museum haveing all of his supplies slightly ammused that he know for a fact that he is competeing with someone

riku-chan
6:30 PM

Aw man," chris looked up from his half finished sketch. "i've got to get home. aunting doesn't know i'm here."

"well, bye!" daisuke showed him out and went up stairs to change. within minutes, Dark, the famous phatom theif was sited at the museum.

soaring_hawk
lance had already gone in as xanatos dressed up as a gaurd and stays near the book

riku-chan
Dark drops through a window in a empty hall and puts on his guard guis. he begis to patrol up the hall towards the book

Chris, while running home, is hit by a wave of pain. suddenly Yama takes over just as Chris passes out. "tonight someone will try to steal the book your family worked so hard to create, Chris-chan. we will be there to stop them."

Thunder Fox
xanatos gave dark a glance while getting ready to grab the book

riku-chan
they grab the book at the same time

"who the hell do you think you are? i'm the legendary phantom theif and i'm suppose to be stealing this tonight. why don't you just fine your own stuff to steal!"

Thunder Fox
"my apologies dark but i am taking this tonight" and with that he shoved dark grabed the book and took off with it getting rid of the guard disguise and xanatos flew off

riku-chan
Yama punches Xantos in the stomach and grabs the book. "i will be taking what rightfully belongs to me."

Dark gets up and runs, pulling an identical black book from his jacket. ::hehe we got the real one, Dai.::

Thunder Fox
xanatos flew after dark and grabbed the book and flew up "i know your tricks phantom theif"

riku-chan
holding on to the book, Dark kicked Xantos, just as Yama join the fight. all three of them flew out of the musuem, amzing the crowd who had not expected three winged beings.

Thunder Fox
(what xanatos looks like kinda http://www.cavalieridellozodiaco.it/disegni/zeus.jpg )
kicks the wind out of both of them

riku-chan
Dark flys back and hits him with a ball of bagic to the head. the impact changes him back into lance. ::it's the new boy from school!:: "so what! he stole from us." :big grinARK!!!!!!:: "fine." diving, dark grabbed the book and placed the unconcious lance on the grond. he then turns and disappears with the book into the night sky.

Chris lands next to lance and checks his head before flying back to Chris's home.

(kk)

Thunder Fox
got up alittle later after dark got away his head throbbing "urgh my head" looked around "damnit they got away" *i can see that* sighs and walked away back to his house

Thunder Fox
the next morning
lance got up and dtarted getting ready from school and hurried off

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>