gods children must be gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imlistening
if we are sons and daughters of god then we must be gods, for a god begats a god. just as a fish begats a fish and so on.

debbiejo
We are all one in the same.....All of us...One for all and one for all....

Gods watching toooooo....god can see your house... wink

This is a real nebula picture...called "The eye of God."

Shakyamunison
Yes, but all things are God.

debbiejo
We are all parts....Don't poke em in the eye.......Voyeurism....

Wouldn't it be bizarre if there were 2 of those nebula eyes and you could see them at night with the naked eye?????....I'd freak!!!!!

blink

mr.smiley
I would wink.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo

Wouldn't it be bizarre if there were 2 of those nebula eyes and you could see them at night with the naked eye?????....I'd freak!!!!!

blink

WTF was that...What the f**k?

big gay kirk
Not necessarily.... remember us and the gods are similar, but not the same... they came from Bor, who slew the giant, released fromthe ice... we were carved from the ash and the elm by the gods... they breathed into us life, soul and intellect.... so what you get when a god and a human breed is a half god, a demigod as the greeks would have it.... such as Heracles, for example... as the blood gets diluted, the god-strain is gradually worked out... which is why royal families tend to marry within themselves... to prevent the holy blood from becoming too diluted.... don't think of it as a god begetting a god... think of it as a god making another being, and breeding with it, like a horse and a donkey, but with fertile offspring.... now, if a god mated with another god, fair enough you get a god, but if a collie mates with a wolf, you'll never get a pedigree... thats why I, as a pagan, find it easy to believe Jesus was a son of a god... its not like gods shagging humans and having kids by them is unheard of... happened all the time years ago....

Imlistening
im still not satisfied. sad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by big gay kirk
Not necessarily.... remember us and the gods are similar, but not the same... they came from Bor, who slew the giant, released fromthe ice... we were carved from the ash and the elm by the gods... they breathed into us life, soul and intellect.... so what you get when a god and a human breed is a half god, a demigod as the greeks would have it.... such as Heracles, for example... as the blood gets diluted, the god-strain is gradually worked out... which is why royal families tend to marry within themselves... to prevent the holy blood from becoming too diluted.... don't think of it as a god begetting a god... think of it as a god making another being, and breeding with it, like a horse and a donkey, but with fertile offspring.... now, if a god mated with another god, fair enough you get a god, but if a collie mates with a wolf, you'll never get a pedigree... thats why I, as a pagan, find it easy to believe Jesus was a son of a god... its not like gods shagging humans and having kids by them is unheard of... happened all the time years ago....

You can't be serious. You don't believe any of this, do you?

Atlantis001

blink

I would feel observed every time... no privacy

Shakyamunison

blink

I finaly get it...

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I finaly get it...

Hooray !! Happy Dance

debbiejo
Where'd you get it from Shaky????...

Think though how the myths would of changed if we had two of those nebula eyes staring down.....It would be so Myth-sterious.

big gay kirk
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You can't be serious. You don't believe any of this, do you? Yup.... I believe in all gods and myths.... and anyway, if gods have never interbred with humans, our Queen has no right to the throne.... she herself claims descent from Woden, or Odin, King of the gods....

Shakyamunison
Yup.... I believe in all gods and myths.... and anyway, if gods have never interbred with humans, our Queen has no right to the throne.... she herself claims descent from Woden, or Odin, King of the gods....

There are no gods. People who wish to stay in power use these lies to keep control. Like the French found out, the king and queen's heads role just like everyone else.

svnthdysthsbbth
We were created, not begotten! huh

debbiejo
Yup.... I believe in all gods and myths.... and anyway, if gods have never interbred with humans, our Queen has no right to the throne.... she herself claims descent from Woden, or Odin, King of the gods....

Finally I'm acknowledged......I've gone by many names but you can just call me Selene.........Goddess of the moon. I drive across the night sky in in chariot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.