Grevious Die so noobish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Why did Grevious died as if he was a noob?!? He took on more than 7 Jedi and defeated them! But why did he die so noobish when fighting Obi-Wan Macoroni?

Ast
Why is your post so noobish?

Mace ****ed him up in the clone wars.

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by GeneralImperius
Why did Grevious died as if he was a noob?!? He took on more than 7 Jedi and defeated them! But why did he die so noobish when fighting Obi-Wan Macoroni?

why are you such a noob?

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
why are you such a noob?

Why are you calling me a Noob? Im just asking a question.

Captain REX
It's not a very intelligible question, though.

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by Captain REX
It's not a very intelligible question, though.

I just wanted to know. Grevious was stronger than the 7 jedi. The 7 Jedi combined would be stronger than Obi-Wan. But Grevious still got defeated By Obi-1

Ani's Girl
If you noticed, Obi Wan was able to loosen up Grievous' chest plate while they were fighting. The shot from the blaster hit him right in what was left of his alien guts. Otherwise, he would have been much more difficult to kill, imo

Ast
I just wanted to know. Grevious was stronger than the 7 jedi. The 7 Jedi combined would be stronger than Obi-Wan. But Grevious still got defeated By Obi-1

Obi isnt just any jedi, dont be comparing him to Shaggy. Obi was one of only two jedi who survived. And as I said Mace severely messed GG up.

PVS
another "why did grievous die like a _______ " thread

very insightful discussion indeed

how about this: because he did

end of discussion

Captain REX
Nothing better than that.

masterkit
Cuz Obi-Wan rocks and it did look cool when GG died

Jedi Priestess
rotflmao at ANY of you people who got here in 05 calling anybody after you a n00b. hysterical

PVS
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
rotflmao at ANY of you people who got here in 05 calling anybody after you a n00b. hysterical

who asked you n00b? stick out tongue Happy Dance

Jedi Priestess
oh bite me you b!tch! mwah1 you are more n00b than I! stick out tongue

ShadowKing
Sic 'em JP!box

Jedi Priestess
odd I cant see your picture there. And PVS knows I love him SK> smile

ShadowKing
It's all good...

general gree
Yhea its bad grievous is my favorite character and been killed by a gun sick and when he spinned hes light sabres stright at obi he didnt cared sick

JKozzy
You're ALL n00bs stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Greevs had some potential. erm

Too bad about the blaster though.

neo313
IMO, Grievous was soooo disappointing in the movie. sad

All of the artwork of him that was released before the movie made him seem so badass, tall, mysterious, creepy, and otherworldly. rock

Plus, the Clone Wars cartoons made him seem far more skilled than he appeared in the movie. In the cartoon, Grievous is a symbol of fear to the Jedi. In RotS, "he is a coward". huh

I was expecting GG to duel Obi-Wan or Anakin on the Confederacy ship, but instead he uses some cheap trick and flees like a coward. no

But what we got in the movie was this hunched over, goofy, mischievious (sp?), cheap, slimy, pushover of a villain who has pneumonia, walks like a rooster, and acts like the kid from Home Alone. sick sick sick

Soooo much potential for an awesome villain, lost. That's my biggest problem with the movie. At least with Jar-Jar, you know he's meant to be an annoying retard. laughing But Grievous is supposed to be a badass Jedi hunter and I don't buy it.

sleep

tlbauerle
I think it's an "Oh Sh!t" moment for Lucas...

He realizes he has no other villian in SITH after Jango is dead and Dooku really wasn't a badass. They came up with some really cool villian, but couldn't develop him because he was running away and coughing. We had no reason to fear him....that's the biggest way they screwed up.

If he had been introduced as a badass in AOTC, episode III would have worked well.

Neo_Version 7
Greevs was badass!

JKozzy
They should go put him in AOTC in a Special Edition eek! stick out tongue

I actually wouldn't mind if they tweaked with the PT a bit.

Neo_Version 7
Sounds like a plan. thumb up

commander gree
Why did Grevious died as if he was a noob?!? He took on more than 7 Jedi and defeated them! But why did he die so noobish when fighting Obi-Wan Macoroni? its becouse it is a hero scene the good guys does always something good well if would be exactly then obi would be well DOOMED! i agree grievous dies so nobbish well a jedi shall not kill the enemy with a blaster and you have right it shall take almost 7 jedis to kill grievous and obi does not even get scared when grievous spins his light sabers on the begining of the battle its just so wierd huh and grievous got 4 lightsabers so obi would be a easy target for grievous stick out tongue

commander gree
and the fight with jango and mace if jando wouldnt try to get the lightsaber he could shoot mace! maybe jango dont belive at the force big grin

commander gree
and when boba dies that is wierd oh i know hero luck! well i hate solo and he kills my favorite character mad mad mad mad mad I HATE SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

neo313
Originally posted by JKozzy
They should go put him in AOTC in a Special Edition eek! stick out tongue

I actually wouldn't mind if they tweaked with the PT a bit.

I head the animators for RotS practiced on Yoda's movements by replacing the puppet Yoda in TPM with a digital one? This was only for a few scenes, but it made me wonder if they would edit all of Yoda's scenes.

Stunrun
Originally posted by general gree
Yhea its bad grievous is my favorite character and been killed by a gun sick and when he spinned hes light sabres stright at obi he didnt cared sick

Originally posted by commander gree
and the fight with jango and mace if jando wouldnt try to get the lightsaber he could shoot mace! maybe jango dont belive at the force big grin

laughing out loudlaughing out loud it's posts like these that make me laugh, im sorrylaughing out loud

general gree
Dont say like that to me and my friend stunrun!! anb by the way your name makes me laugh

Tiberius
Originally posted by commander gree
and when boba dies that is wierd oh i know hero luck! well i hate solo and he kills my favorite character mad mad mad mad mad I HATE SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! Well um actually Boba doesn't die.

neo313
No, he's dead. Lucas killed him. stick out tongue

Ogami Itto
he died in the sarlacc pit

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
he died in the sarlacc pit

Nope. Read the books/comics. He escaped.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Nope. Read the books/comics. He escaped.

Not even going here.

You wanna know why? Here's why. End of discussion.

http://www.filespace.org/InsaneNoodlyGuy/whyheapussy.gif

PVS
Originally posted by Stunrun
laughing out loudlaughing out loud it's posts like these that make me laugh, im sorrylaughing out loud
laughing out loud yeah. me thought them much funny too

TheGrim98
i thought grevious would put up more of a fight.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Originally posted by TheGrim98
i thought grevious would put up more of a fight.

Did you lookit my picture?

No? Too bad. I gotta take it down fer space reasons. But it's all windu's fault.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by JKozzy
You're ALL n00bs stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.