Working with crybabies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
You know the deal...the dude/chick who always complains about the amount of work he gets, what he's paid..his wife,girlfriend, husband..blah..blah blah..blah...You feel like just saying.."shut the hell up..and do your damb job you ungrateful prick!! So anyway, how do you all deal with these crybabies who make your already crappy job even crappier?

Spelljammer
They don't stop at work dude, they impede your family, your friends, your LIFE.

Part of the reason why I'm a commie/anarchist sympathizer. Then I could punch these people in the face and pee on them.

Then again if it were an anarchism I wouldn't be at a job having to deal with them in the first place.

But I WOULD have to be dealing with people trying to rape me and steal my cows, and then my neighbor be whining about how they're raping him worse and stealing more of his cows, and I'd have to put a big sign that says "criminalize me, I suck"..

But to make things simple, I don't know.. offer him a drink with some sortof strong painkiller in it. Then he'll get fired for doing drugs on the job. Problem solved..

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing Yeah....give him a drink with a painkiller.....

Those people are everywhere.....It used to really bother me, but maybe it doesn't anymore cause I just say something really off the wall...Kinda make them feel stupid....Say things like "Yeah, what does it matter anyway, the Antichrist is coming and were all doomed gonna die anyway."......That usually works....It has for me.... wink

Shakyamunison
I know the answer to this question and it always works!!!!!!!

Prey for their happiness, or as I do, chant for their happiness. I put as much positive energy as I can to make their live as happy as possible.

It works like this; I can't be happy if someone around me is unhappy and I can't make some people happy. So I change myself by having enough compassion to prey (chant) for their happiness. Now when they b*tch and complain I am different to them and it doesn't bother me. However, I have seen a strange thing happen every time I do this (and I done this at least 3 time) this person moves away.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I know the answer to this question and it always works!!!!!!!

Prey for their happiness, or as I do, chant for their happiness. I put as much positive energy as I can to make their live as happy as possible.

It works like this; I can't be happy if someone around me is unhappy and I can't make some people happy. So I change myself by having enough compassion to prey (chant) for their happiness. Now when they b*tch and complain I am different to them and it doesn't bother me. However, I have seen a strange thing happen every time I do this (and I done this at least 3 time) this person moves away.
http://cue.stanford.edu/journal/db/images/em_0717_04.jpg
*TwitchTwitch*
Damn you hippy witches and your good karma!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Spelljammer
http://cue.stanford.edu/journal/db/images/em_0717_04.jpg
*TwitchTwitch*
Damn you hippie witches and your good karma!

What are you talking about? I am not a hippie or a witch and karma is not always good. What I'm telling you works. If you do not have the courage to be compassionate to others, that is your problem.

Here is a reason why it works, if there is a crybaby around you, it's because you get upset about it. The person who is the crybaby wants attention and negative attention is still attention. If you are compassionate and actively praying for their happiness, they will go find someone else who will give then what they want, you just don't do it for them anymore.

By the way, should I start praying for your happiness? laughing

debbiejo
What you need to do...Is go in early to work and leave lots and lots of pacifiers on their desks.....maybe even some diapers.....I'm sure that would get the message across.........DO IT EVERY DAY....Until you get the results you want.....Put them everywhere...even in their car...anywhere they would go.....

I would....I really would.. cool

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
What you need to do...Is go in early to work and leave lots and lots of pacifiers on their desks.....maybe even some diapers.....I'm sure that would get the message across.........DO IT EVERY DAY....Until you get the results you want.....Put them everywhere...even in their car...anywhere they would go.....

I would....I really would.. cool

That's why you don't have a job. laughing

debbiejo
I know..... embarrasment

I do stuff like that.....

BackFire
Simply don't reply to them, after a while they'll stop talking.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BackFire
Simply don't reply to them, after a while they'll stop talking.

That doesn't always work. One of the first times I ever used my technique, I was assigned with this person on a project and I had to work with him every day. I was his only friend in the company and I couldn't stand him. He left, and I am so happy about that.

The Omega

ekin602
guy I work with spent all day complaining about how in an interview for a better job within the company he was twice told not to forget that there were other job postings currently open. OWNED

botankus
Originally posted by ekin602
guy I work with spent all day complaining about how in an interview for a better job within the company he was twice told not to forget that there were other job postings currently open. OWNED

What was the position for, Chief Surveyer Spammer or just Surveyer Spammer Supplier? Too bad he didn't get your job of Super Surveyer Spammer.

PVS
try this: respond to every complaint with a casual and apathetic "it happens" without so much as making eye contact and go about your business.
rest assured that eventually the complaints will cease or at least they will seek someone else for councelling.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by whobdamandog
You know the deal...the dude/chick who always complains about the amount of work he gets, what he's paid..his wife,girlfriend, husband..blah..blah blah..blah...You feel like just saying.."shut the hell up..and do your damb job you ungrateful prick!! So anyway, how do you all deal with these crybabies who make your already crappy job even crappier?

Ignore them. The only reason your doing the job in the first place is to get the paycheck

Tha C-Master
Ignore them, it usually works, consult if you wish at your own risk though...

debbiejo
Replay the same "Yeah, I know" on a tape recorder.....

Sir Mist
Originally posted by whobdamandog

I make them look bad by doing my job without complainingcool

Scythe
That's why jesus invented baseball bats...

Atlantis001

shaber
I just ignored/tried to avoid them

tabby999
at work we ignore the guy whos like that. he starts talking and we walk away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.