commander cody vs comander neyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
no special device and stuff just front to front fight this pic is closets i ca get to neyo

darth plo koon
and this is cody

masterkit
um doont know much about neyo so Cody

darth plo koon
neyo is the one wich rides a barc speeder and kills aayle secura cody is the one wich tryes to kill obi but obi makes a run for it

DarthMaul9123
neyo looks cooler so neyo

darth plo koon
lol good point your using your brain what i like to see

darth plo koon
i got aquestion why re half kmc restrictd shakoon elemental my vercetti human vader darthdannumerouse times and most o the newbs

Jaster Mereel
If I understood half of your punctuation and spelling, I would help- but I cant so I wont.

Please take time to make stuff readable- I doubt you're in any rush.

Gryn Jabar
Don't bother with this one. JK, Cody in a heartbeat.

SnakeEyes
This is a really bad matchup. Here's why: its 2 characters that aren't really that important/vital to the movies or EU. That's like saying this: Who would win? Miscellaneous Ewok number one, or that Jawa that shot R2?

darth plo koon
oh sorry about my spelling and punctuation i keep droping my key board and my sensor is all way out of place my bad sad

darth plo koon
snakeeyes i can see what your saying but if we chose all the important ones it would be boring cos we all way see them in action and it is a vs forum soi dont see whats wrong maybe your looking for a argument

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
This is a really bad matchup. Here's why: its 2 characters that aren't really that important/vital to the movies or EU. That's like saying this: Who would win? Miscellaneous Ewok number one, or that Jawa that shot R2?

That was Admiral Jiers. . . And the Jawa would pwn him, again and again and again. . .

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by darth plo koon
snakeeyes i can see what your saying but if we chose all the important ones it would be boring cos we all way see them in action and it is a vs forum soi dont see whats wrong maybe your looking for a argument

Because we know next to nothing about what makes, say, Baraca, different from Cody. We can only assume based on their locations and actions, but that becomes tiresome, simply digging around. . .

And don't insinuate that kind of crap against people, it's just plain annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.