Rule #7: Great Lovers Use Lube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
That was part of my college orientation.

Thoughts?

(And, yes, it IS alluding to whatever dirty thoughts first surfaced in your filthy little minds.)

Shakyamunison
We all need it now and again...

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing ....What with people tonight.....are you saying "A little dab will do ya?".........or is that like cars...Lube job?

I'm sorry, my mind never goes in the gutter....I'm pure as the driven snow. angel

GCG
you should be spitting on the thread debbiejo ! laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing ....What with people tonight.....are you saying "A little dab will do ya?".........or is that like cars...Lube job?

I'm sorry, my mind never goes in the gutter....I'm pure as the driven snow. angel

Yellow driven snow. laughing

BackFire
Great lovers don't need lube.

FeceMan
You guys are missing the point.

This was part of my COLLEGE ORIENTATION.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan

Sex is a part of adult life, why do you have a problem with it?

PVS

must be them damn liberals.

BackFire
Probably the most relevant rule I've ever heard in a college orientation, what's the problem?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
must be them damn liberals.
Putting the 'liberal' back into 'liberal education', right?

PVS
well, i figured this was just another opportunity to scapegoat liberals for the decline of education. so i saved you the trouble.

PVS
Originally posted by BackFire

well, there are times of the month were it helps.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
well, i figured this was just another opportunity to scapegoat liberals for the decline of education. so i saved you the trouble.
If by 'scapegoating' you mean 'blaming the guilty parties'...

Actually, I was just a bit surprised by this and wishing that I had not gone to orientation. It was a waste of time.

PVS

no i meant naziesque scapegoating. "everything not morally clean is caused by the liberals" isnt it so easy to tag a label onto everything you find wrong with this country?

Actually, I was just a bit surprised by this and wishing that I had not gone to orientation. It was a waste of time.

well, you could bring it up to the dean, provost, or board if necessary but that would require action, and not just sitting back and crying about liberals.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
no i meant naziesque scapegoating. "everything not morally clean is caused by the liberals" isnt it so easy to tag a label onto everything you find wrong with this country?
If the shoe fits...

Who is crying about liberals?

PVS
wow...did kidrock steal your computer?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
wow...did kidrock steal your computer?
He could log in to his own account on KMC with my computer and not mine, so I am uncertain as to what you are trying to say.

Shakyamunison

Well then, you learned the lesson well. Now in the real world, when someone offers to send you to an orientation class, you will say "No thanks". laughing

Darth Jello
just keep that lesson in mind if you have a kinky girlfriend, or you sleep with a virgin, or if you're the kind of retarded backwoods selfish prick who's never heard of foreplay.

Bardock42
Sorry...PVS you started it this time...just cause you assue Fecean would bring it up......I can't see anything good in blaming someone to always blame the liberals although they didn't do it (and it didn'T seem like he intended to do)

As for that, I have redally no clue what that wouild have to do with a College Orientation...but then again I am not in college......no expression

Evil Dead
those with big penises do every now and again............

debbiejo
Originally posted by GCG
you should be spitting on the thread debbiejo ! laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Um...lube is essential. I don't like to force it. You could hurt him, otherwise.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Um...lube is essential. I don't like to force it. You could hurt him, otherwise.

I don't think i like where this debate is going.....and not because of the Man on Man action....more because we shift to much to the practical part.........no expression

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Those of us who have tried have learnt that if thee ever want to have sex in the ocean, use lube.

Shitboy, get off your pathetic horse and wind your neck in. Yeah, I'm talking to you.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think i like where this debate is going.....and not because of the Man on Man action....more because we shift to much to the practical part.........no expression

lol..where should it go? Practical?...we're talking lube here.

Bardock42

I don't know...we could have talked aboot........the uneccesity of College Orientation thingies......but it's cool.......proceed ......

Capt_Fantastic
I don't know...we could have talked aboot........the uneccesity of College Orientation thingies......but it's cool.......proceed ......

You're right. You're right.

Bardock42
You're right. You're right.

I am always...no need to brag aboot it........

PVS
Sorry...PVS you started it this time...just cause you assue Fecean would bring it up......I can't see anything good in blaming someone to always blame the liberals although they didn't do it (and it didn'T seem like he intended to do)

As for that, I have redally no clue what that wouild have to do with a College Orientation...but then again I am not in college......no expression

elementary my dear bardock.
have you not noticed his responses?
why must i wait for the word "liberal" to call the obvious?
lets call a spade a spade. after all, if you didnt notice, he immediately DID.

i dont like playing pretend. the intended heart of the issue was there and i pointed it out.

apparently i wasnt mistaken

Bardock42
Yes we know that when it comes to your arguements it will be Democrats Versus Republicans (NOT Libereal against Conservative....whole wrong idea of those terms) ...but we will never now what he is was getting at...cause you decided to turn iot into this Private War Right away.....maybe he would have started Deocrats Bashing the next second.....maybe he wouldn't....

PVS

ok, gay men are the exception. please forgive the oversight

Shakyamunison
So, let me get this right; "liberals" have sex and "concavities" don't? Or is it; "liberals" need lubrication and "concavities" don't? Or is it; we shouldn't learn anything about sex until we are 35? I'm so confused... confused

Darth Jello
every college function, booth, and money changer will be handing out condoms and lube, get used to it. I don't know why...maybe it's cause the events or people are so painful that you just get the urge to shove something up your ass.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So, let me get this right; "liberals" have sex and "concavities" don't? Or is it; "liberals" need lubrication and "concavities" don't? Or is it; we shouldn't learn anything about sex until we are 35? I'm so confused... confused

Conservative just don't talk about it much....It's a sin.... big grin

PVS
yes, conservatives like to live a lie laughing out loud

"i'm not enjoying this"

FeceMan
They did show us some popular brands of lube on a slide. Astroglide was one of them.

The slide also had a box which usually carries Chinese food placed in the background.

Huh.

Inspectah Deck

Her. Not him

bilb
They did show us some popular brands of lube on a slide. Astroglide was one of them.

The slide also had a box which usually carries Chinese food placed in the background.

Huh.

Product Placement!! eek!

'This year's insane amout of drunken sex on campus brought to you by....'

laughing laughing laughing

Darth Jello
well, oriental food is a good aphrodisiac, especially sushi

Storm
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Her. Not him
Her as well as him.

PVS
anyway, with all the "damn liberals!!!" nonesense aside,
i wonder why that college would make a priority of advertising lube.
i can see priorities are set in the right place and you'll get quite the quality education.

as for me, i skipped orientation alltogether.
i transferred in from county college with just 3 credits under
the allowed amount to skip it, and they decided just before my graduating
semester, that i had to take freshman seminar messed. you know, so i could
learn the ways of that university, just before i graduated. thankfully, the
head of my department was able to pull some strings and put that bullshit
to rest.

universities are basically big businesses which want to push as much advertisement in your face and squeeze as much money as possible from you.
all you can do is ask around and make sure the professors you choose are decent and worth the shitload of money you're paying. in other words, you're on your own.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Her. Not him

I was right the first time.

Evil Dead
I don't think he knows you're homo.............

Bardock42
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I don't think he knows you're homo.............

Dude....please....they like to be called the "Other Heterosexuals"....What the f**k?

debbiejo
^ Is that like the "Other White Meat"....commercial... wink

Bardock42
^ Is that like the "Other White Meat"....commercial... wink

You are a racist man...I mean...a homophobe ...no expression

debbiejo
It's a commercial here for pork....And I'm not saying anything else......I'm leaving...... laughing out loud

Bardock42
It's a commercial here for pork....And I'm not saying anything else......I'm leaving...... laughing out loud

Rooster Murderette....no expression

FeceMan
Pssst...Capt is gay.

Tee-hee!

BackFire
No shit?

Is the sky also blue?

Oh, I think I may have figured out why the lube thing was on the college paper.

Obviously the college is owned by the people who make KY jelly.

Evil Dead
ky jelly sucks.............

astroglide is where it's at............

PVS
Obviously the college is owned by the people who make KY jelly.

i think you jokingly stumbled on an ugly truth.
not "owned" but "sponsered by".
its not liberalism gone mad, its capitalism gone mad.

BackFire
Originally posted by Evil Dead
ky jelly sucks.............

astroglide is where it's at............

I prefer spit.

Bardock42
I prefer spit.

I prefer you not sharing this no expression .......or do I.....

BackFire
I see you're conflicted and uncomfortable. My work here is done.

Bardock42

I have to admit you are quite food in that......

bilb

Darth Jello
spit? god that's just dangerou

bilb
Originally posted by Darth Jello
spit? god that's just dangerou

nope.. works just fine wink

PVS
this is so raunchy blink

*spits in hand*

droolio

bilb

hm_chevygirl90
hey

hm_chevygirl90
u wanna talk

phillip_m_adkin
Hi i am new so wat up i am from Belize i like all your writting keep in touch
Phillip

phillip_m_adkin
i will talk but only for a while

phillip_m_adkin
Any one there i want to talk
Phillip

debbiejo
blink

The lights are on, but nobody's home.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.