Ann Coulter- Treason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I found this review of Ann Coulter's book, "Treason". I've never read it myself. I've always been a little amused at her plainly ridiculous views, but I had no idea she claimed things like "anti-sex is pro-sex". blink I'm really considering buying it, just to see if it's true...

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/books/treason.html

Anyways, if it is true, you have to wonder why the hell anyone takes her seriously.

PVS
if your interested in literature along the lines of ann coulter, may i also recommend "mein kampf"

Darth Jello
anne coulter is a lot of things, a racist, a fascist, a homophobe, an antisemite, a demagouge, a conformist, but surprisingly enough, the only charge against her that anyone has taken seriously is plaigarism, which she apparantly does often.

Darth Revan
PVS> Haha, funny. Did you read my post?

BackFire
Don't buy it and give her money, just steal it or something. Or better yet, don't read it.

If you're interested in her views a good idea is to just go stand in front of a freshly used toilet and stare into the bowl for 2 hours, you more or less get the same message as hearing or reading her ideas.

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Revan
PVS> Haha, funny. Did you read my post?

i know dude, that wasnt an attack on you.
but if you want to satisfy curiosity and spend time reading the rantings of an insane fascist....

Darth Revan
Sorry, my bad. (god I hate that expression)

And I know, I'm just so curious...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Darth Jello
anne coulter is a lot of things, a racist, a fascist, a homophobe, an antisemite, a demagouge, a conformist, but surprisingly enough, the only charge against her that anyone has taken seriously is plaigarism, which she apparantly does often.

Well, you have to admit...if those are the topics of her books, she isn't coming up with very original ideas, now is she?

The Omega
"Well, you have to admit...if those are the topics of her books, she isn't coming up with very original ideas, now is she?"
laughing
Now THAT statement just made my day! Pure gold! smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Omega
"Well, you have to admit...if those are the topics of her books, she isn't coming up with very original ideas, now is she?"
laughing
Now THAT statement just made my day! Pure gold! smile

If that alone can make your day you seriously need to reconsider parts of your live no expression

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
If that alone can make your day you seriously need to reconsider parts of your live no expression

I think it was a figure of speech...

The Omega
Yes, it was...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I think it was a figure of speech...

Yes I figured it was..........why do all people damn treat me like I am retarded.........I told you the Doctor just didn't like me........no expression

Anyways...Ann Coulter...yes...not much positive to say aboot her, eh?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes I figured it was..........why do all people damn treat me like I am retarded.........I told you the Doctor just didn't like me........no expression

Anyways...Ann Coulter...yes...not much positive to say aboot her, eh?

come on now, if everyone treats you like a retard...is it everyone...or is it you?

stick out tongue

I'm just kidding anyway. I know you're not stupid.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
come on now, if everyone treats you like a retard...is it everyone...or is it you?

stick out tongue

I'm just kidding anyway. I know you're not stupid.

Well it's not everyone just you, Snoopy and that Mental Asylum Guard..........hahahaha I rock...score for me.....

Yeah I know.....I don't mind really.....although I feel back for derailing this thread......well.....a little....was a pretty stupid thread to begin with....

Spelljammer

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Spelljammer

Nobody writes with more humor and courage than Ann Coulter.

yeah, it takes a lot of courage to blame teh bad shit in the world on a man with a pointy tail and a matching pitchfork who lives beneath us in a pit of fire...

PVS

Capt_Fantastic

PVS
i hope...although i just cant bring myself to laugh

bardock
ann coulter has the deepest woman voice i have ever heard

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by bardock
ann coulter has the deepest woman voice i have ever heard

It must be those large, hairy balls hanging too low...

bardock
most likely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.