Need Advice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angel_kitsune
Hi, i'm opening up an Advice Forum. Tell me what you need help with ((ex. My boyfriend is cheating on me what should I do?)) or you can always PM me if you'd like the question to be private. If you want me to hold my tongue i will. Hope I can help you solve your problems big grin

shadow12
good idea kim

angel_kitsune
thank you ^^

Vathu
lmfao -.- advice thread big grin how original =\

Sun Ce
More like...How thoughtful.

angel_kitsune
Thank you very much Sun Ce, would you like advice on something?

Sun Ce
How to get a life would be great.

DanZeke25
Ok, theres this kid that is really annoying at my school. He is very mean to me. I want to beat him to death with a sledgehammer, but i dont have one. What should i do? I do have a chainsaw. Should i use that?

Sun Ce
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Ok, theres this kid that is really annoying at my school. He is very mean to me. I want to beat him to death with a sledgehammer, but i dont have one. What should i do? I do have a chainsaw. Should i use that? People like you need to be more....realisticly mature...

angel_kitsune
You have a life Sun Ce. Enjoy it while you still can. Savor your youth each day. Go outside and play a sport or sit on the couch and watch Spongebob while you can. Make the best of your life because you do have one

As for you DanZeke25, I dont think violence is the answer. If he's being a bully go up to the kid he's bullying and help them out. Be there for them and show them you care and how much you want to stop bullying. If we all work together, maybe someday it'll stop. You can be the first step of that too

DanZeke25
Originally posted by angel_kitsune
You have a life Sun Ce. Enjoy it while you still can. Savor your youth each day. Go outside and play a sport or sit on the couch and watch Spongebob while you can. Make the best of your life because you do have one

As for you DanZeke25, I dont think violence is the answer. If he's being a bully go up to the kid he's bullying and help them out. Be there for them and show them you care and how much you want to stop bullying. If we all work together, maybe someday it'll stop. You can be the first step of that too

lol i was just joking. laughing out loud

JacopeX
Yo theres I just I broke up with my Gf and shes trying to hook up with me again but I want he to leave me alone but she wants to be back with me. Should I be back with her?

Vathu
Hey...now now...i was kidding stick out tongue shes my friend heh....but personally i would beat that kids face in until he had a brain hemorrhage and get in trouble for it -.- better then going through therapy and everything and then getting picked on some more.

Sun Ce
You have a life Sun Ce. Enjoy it while you still can. Savor your youth each day. Go outside and play a sport or sit on the couch and watch Spongebob while you can. Make the best of your life because you do have one I lack a social life, thats all. My real life is in front of this damn computer screen lol, can't wait till college droolio thats if i get in sad

angel_kitsune
please dont joke like that then

JacopeX do whatever your heart tells you. If this girl wants to be back with you let her down gently. Tell her you wish to remain friends and you'll always be there for her. Be sure to use soft words and say that you just dont feel the same way about her. Tell her you'll help her find another love and that you'll make sure he'll be there just as you were for her

Coldfire
Hi, i'm opening up an Advice Forum. Tell me what you need help with ((ex. My boyfriend is cheating on me what should I do?)) or you can always PM me if you'd like the question to be private. If you want me to hold my tongue i will. Hope I can help you solve your problems big grin
Dammit you stole my idea stick out tongue

angel_kitsune
Dont joke on this forum please, i'm trying to be serious

Vathu
.....sun ce eh? so you like dynasty warriors, correct?

angel_kitsune
I'm sorry Coldfire! Would you like to help me out with this forum?

Leo.M
My ex girlfriend dumped me about 3 months ago because i...cheated on her...i know stupid. Now she's going out with another dude, but the things is that every time i see her with him...she looks board out of her mind or looks like she's going to fall a sleep. she's normally really happy and high-per. I've talk to her close friends and they think she still loves me. her best friend said i can't tell you Leo, she'll kill me if i do. so what should i do? I want to get her back but every time were alone she just gives me I HATE you look and then i don't talk to her. what should i do? cry

kmcdude

laughing out loud What the **** is this?

Vathu
ill help you =) but only if your advice doesnt work angel yes

angel_kitsune
Ok Leo.M, go up to her and give her a large hug. Tell her you love her and you made a huge mistake. Plant a gentle kiss on her lips, if she pushes you away then that means either she doesnt wish to be by your side or is extremely hurt from what you did

angel_kitsune
an advice forum What's the matter with it?

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Vathu
.....sun ce eh? so you like dynasty warriors, correct? DW is a great game and its history is also interesting...id prefer my new name tho lol, kinda stole it,...but meh i always use it for games now....Paxton Fettel..

angel_kitsune
i dont mean to be rude you two but could you please discuss this in PM or on another topic? I'm sorry if i sound pushy

Vathu
lmfao...i clocked the button sun ce -.- and i know i shouldnt have xD

Leo.M
Ok Leo.M, go up to her and give her a large hug. Tell her you love her and you made a huge mistake. Plant a gentle kiss on her lips, if she pushes you away then that means either she doesnt wish to be by your side or is extremely hurt from what you did

Easier said then done

Coldfire
I'm sorry Coldfire! Would you like to help me out with this forum?
eek! You'd let me?

angel_kitsune
I have an idea to give you the strength to do so. I'm christian so I pray to God for strength but in case you're not of this religion, take a deep breath, roll over what you are about to do in your mind, take another deep breath and go for it, i'm sure you'll get the proper strength you need if you believe you can do it

Sun Ce
i dont mean to be rude you two but could you please discuss this in PM or on another topic? I'm sorry if i sound pushy I'm sorry for being rude, i won't intrude again.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Coldfire
eek! You'd let me?

any other ides for me sad

angel_kitsune
eek! You'd let me?
Of course! I'm not always on and when people need help you can take over for me. Sound good? ^^

Leo.M
I have an idea to give you the strength to do so. I'm christian so I pray to God for strength but in case you're not of this religion, take a deep breath, roll over what you are about to do in your mind, take another deep breath and go for it, i'm sure you'll get the proper strength you need if you believe you can do it

thank you smile

kmcdude
an advice forum What's the matter with it?

Are you like a Shrink or something?

Vathu
I'm sorry angel angel

angel_kitsune
Originally posted by Sun Ce
I'm sorry for being rude, i won't intrude again.
Oh no, no. Please dont leave. I didnt mean to shoo you away, i'm so sorry

I'd also like to apologize to you Leo.M for my advice not being the best

angel_kitsune
Originally posted by kmcdude
Are you like a Shrink or something?
If you'd like to call me that fine. I am a Shrink willing to help others as best I can

It's alright Vathu, i'm sorry i snapped at you and Sun Ce

Vathu
lol no problem big grin

Sun Ce
If you'd like to call me that fine. I am a Shrink willing to help others as best I can

It's alright Vathu, i'm sorry i snapped at you and Sun Ce If you were a psychologist id love talking to you alone....psychology..such an interesting subject..

angel_kitsune
i want to go to college and get a degree so I can do this for a job. It pays alot and I love doing it!

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
any other ides for me sad
Hmmm... well it sounds like you might have to try and be a little forceful and say "Look it's really important that I talk to you, please hear me out" or something. And I'm sure she knows you're sorry, but be sure to tell her again smile
Of course! I'm not always on and when people need help you can take over for me. Sound good? ^^
Sounds great big grin

Leo.M
KMC is my Shrink yes

angel_kitsune
Okie dokie big grin

Sun Ce
i want to go to college and get a degree so I can do this for a job. It pays alot and I love doing it! I like you.

angel_kitsune
awwwwwwwwww thank you *feels loved* i like you too

Vathu
lol my advice would be only if nothing else works... -.- for leo or whatever you should definetly make sure she will listen and hear you out even if she seems annoyed by you asking about it then tell her all the stuff angel said happy

kmcdude
I have a problem smile I have a hangover

Raven Guardia
I need help! people seem to be ignoring me alot lately, I dont know why. I am nice to people unless they do something to really make me mad then I will tell them how I feel, but I hardly do that. It seems no matter what I do or where I go people could care less that I am there.

Vathu
well then...take those pills that get rid of hangovers... happy

and i like angel...because shes one of my most awesomest friends big grin

EDIT:

btw raven guardia you should get alot of attention with that sig -.-

lol jk -.- you should do something great to stick out and announce yourself, try helping people being nice to strangers(but dont take candy from 'em) and you should probably ask anel for better advice happy

Leo.M
Hmmm... well it sounds like you might have to try and be a little forceful and say "Look it's really important that I talk to you, please hear me out" or something. And I'm sure she knows you're sorry, but be sure to tell her again smile

thank U CF smile

next time i see her serenade I'll her how i feel and how sorry I am about what happened. then I'll hug hug her and go 90 and see it she comes 10 for a kiss kiss

wish me luck clover

angel_kitsune
ok then..........

angel_kitsune
good luck Leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
I like you.
And you don't like me lol
Originally posted by kmcdude
I have a problem smile I have a hangover
That only time will cure lol stick out tongue

Leo.M
lol my advice would be only if nothing else works... -.- for leo or whatever you should definetly make sure she will listen and hear you out even if she seems annoyed by you asking about it then tell her all the stuff angel said happy

i will

angel_kitsune
That only time will cure lol stick out tongue
Well said

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
thank U CF smile

next time i see her serenade I'll her how i feel and how sorry I am about what happened. then I'll hug hug her and go 90 and see it she comes 10 for a kiss kiss

wish me luck clover
You're welcome hun happy
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I need help! people seem to be ignoring me alot lately, I dont know why. I am nice to people unless they do something to really make me mad then I will tell them how I feel, but I hardly do that. It seems no matter what I do or where I go people could care less that I am there.
I've been there many a time... People do care you're here, just sometimes they don't bother to show it cuz they don't know how you feel

Vathu
i want to go to college and get a degree so I can do this for a job. It pays alot and I love doing it!

damn...if you wanted to be a docter i could have come up with something funnier stick out tongue

but, ill be your patient anytime wink big grin happy

Sun Ce
awwwwwwwwww thank you *feels loved* i like you too I like your dedication towards helping ppl, i respect that greatly.

@ coldfire: I don't know you because you have never bothered talking to me, so don't say i don't like you because thats just saying the obvious, and i'm not stupid.

Vathu
Oh and BTW read below raven guardia happy
well then...take those pills that get rid of hangovers... happy

and i like angel...because shes one of my most awesomest friends big grin

EDIT:
DOUBLE EDIT:forgot the g in angel =)
btw raven guardia you should get alot of attention with that sig -.-

lol jk -.- you should do something great to stick out and announce yourself, try helping people being nice to strangers(but dont take candy from 'em) and you should probably ask angel for better advice happy

angel_kitsune
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Been there too, we all have. I think what Coldfire said pretty much sums up what I was about to say. Take her advice, she's got the clearer head, mines all foggy stick out tongue

Vathu
hey....i posted some advice -.-

Raven Guardia
Thanks guys for the advice hug

angel_kitsune
thanks Vathu I'll pencil you in for next week. Lol, just joking. Thank you as well Sun Ce, i appreciate the comment ^^

Vathu
Oh and BTW read below raven guardia happy

happy I did good happy

Coldfire
I like your dedication towards helping ppl, i respect that greatly.

@ coldfire: I don't know you because you have never bothered talking to me, so don't say i don't like you because thats just saying the obvious, and i'm not stupid.
Hun first of all I was kidding, hence the lol at the end... and second of all I have talked with you a couple times, though that was a while ago....

angel_kitsune
lol, and it was very good advice Vathu

*hugs* you're welcome RG, anytime you need help, me and Coldfire will be here for ya

Raven Guardia
lol, and it was very good advice Vathu

*hugs* you're welcome RG, anytime you need help, me and Coldfire will be here for ya

Thanks smile happy

angel_kitsune
No problem

Sun Ce
Hun first of all I was kidding, hence the lol at the end... and second of all I have talked with you a couple times, though that was a while ago.... yes probally awhile ago since i dunno who the hell u are

Vathu
happy i helped with our......third person! oh yea! <dances>

angel_kitsune
Sun Ce, Coldfire, simmer...

Coldfire
yes probally awhile ago since i dunno who the hell u are
Alrighty then, we got off on the wrong foot... I'm sorry ok?
happy i helped with our......third person! oh yea! <dances>
big grin

Sun Ce
Alrighty then, we got off on the wrong foot... I'm sorry ok? don't be sorry, theres nothing u have done to apologise for...its a shame tho...real shame....

angel_kitsune
good you two have settled your differences, i'm proud of you both ^^ Thanks for not fighting

Coldfire
Sun Ce, Coldfire, simmer...
No we're good smile
don't be sorry, theres nothing u have done to apologise for...its a shame tho...real shame....
Ok smile What's a shame tho??

Vathu
lol i love that don't click here thing lmfao SNL celebrity jeopardy is the best sketch they could ever do and Sean Connery is ****ing hilarious!! big grin and angel is cool big grin ...because she is so smart and helpful. and then when i mistaken coldfires avatar to be a storm trooper. happy

eek! gtg!!

Sun Ce
No we're good smile

Ok smile What's a shame tho?? its a shame we're not friends...

angel_kitsune
k. Byez Vathu!

angel_kitsune
Yeah you two, make friends ^^

Coldfire
lol i love that don't click here thing lmfao SNL celebrity jeopardy is the best sketch they could ever do and Sean Connery is ****ing hilarious!! big grin and angel is cool big grin ...because she is so smart and helpful. and then when i mistaken coldfires avatar to be a storm trooper. happy

eek! gtg!!
Lol! stick out tongue see you wavey
its a shame we're not friends...
Well we still can be smile

Sun Ce
Lol! stick out tongue see you wavey

Well we still can be smile "still"? we never have been...

Coldfire
ok we can be then stick out tongue

Sun Ce
when..lol

Coldfire
right now stick out tongue

Sun Ce
where do u live? would be a good start.

angel_kitsune
I live in Elroy, Wisconsin

I know that question wasnt directed to me but i wanted to answer anyway

Coldfire
where do u live? would be a good start.
I live in Canada. What about you?
I live in Elroy, Wisconsin

I know that question wasnt directed to me but i wanted to answer anyway
Cool stick out tongue

Sun Ce
no idea where that is Angel no expression

and canada....well i live in england...soo....

angel_kitsune
i'm a natural born and raised cheesehead ^^

Canada! Oh how cool!!! Do you live where there's alot of wilderness and stuff?

angel_kitsune
England sounds fantastic too! I want to go to london someday

Sun Ce
i'm a natural born and raised cheesehead ^^ cheesehead? What the f**k?

Sun Ce
England sounds fantastic too! I want to go to london someday england is boring...

angel_kitsune
i'd love to go there still

Yeah, i'm from Wisconsin. There are tons of cows in wisconsin that make cheese and people call us cheeseheads ^^

Sun Ce
i'd love to go there still

Yeah, i'm from Wisconsin. There are tons of cows in wisconsin that make cheese and people call us cheeseheads ^^ nice...nickname.........What the f**k?

Coldfire
no idea where that is Angel no expression

and canada....well i live in england...soo....
Oh ok cool smile
i'm a natural born and raised cheesehead ^^

Canada! Oh how cool!!! Do you live where there's alot of wilderness and stuff?
Yep I live in the mountains happy

angel_kitsune
Thanks Sun Ce
OMG! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR WOLVES AT NIGHT?! *envy level: 97%

Sun Ce
lol

Coldfire
Thanks Sun Ce
OMG! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR WOLVES AT NIGHT?! *envy level: 97%
Sometimes coyotes, but I've never seen a wolf stick out tongue

angel_kitsune
awwwwwwww we have coyotes around here too. They're so annoying! They sound like they just got hit by a truck when they howl

Coldfire
awwwwwwww we have coyotes around here too. They're so annoying! They sound like they just got hit by a truck when they howl
lol that's not so bad.... my dog used to try and howl like the coyotes!! laughing out loud

angel_kitsune
laughing my dog does that sometimes too

Coldfire
omg it's SO hilarious!!! laughing out loud And he reeeally sucks at it too stick out tongue

angel_kitsune
My dog's the same way, he's like AWOOO, AYOOO. RUFF AWOOOOOIEOU! or something like that

Liquid_Fire
I just read ur first posts and have to say I am severely impressed, as well I admire what you are doing, your a very good talker and/or write and I will mention you to some friends who are having problems. You seem like an emotional person, thats very good for an advice thread. Keep up the good work! And I tip my hat yo you, If I was wearing one.
Anyone who looks at this and wants to back out because your afraid to ask a question I would encourage you to reconsider.

Coldfire
Lol stick out tongue hmmm seems not too many people need advice tonight stick out tongue

angel_kitsune
Oh thank you so much!!! *feels all specially special* ok, now I want to give you a hug *runs and hugs him* thank you!

angel_kitsune
lol, they're probably watching Saturday night tv. In 20 min. Inuyasha is on! FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Liquid_Fire
Judging by your response Id say my assumption that you were emotiona was correct. I was like that, and would enjoy helping you, but about two years a go a bully forced me to beat the **** out of him when he threw a rock at my 5 year old brother and nailed him in the head. Big rock too...and he just laughed at him. Now im all distant and only my closest friends remain...cry

And im not a violent person...I'm the opposite...

angel_kitsune
Oh it's alright. I have advice for this as well. Its actually a good thing that you have close friends. The closer they are, the larger your trust and loyalty becomes. Be proud to have close friends. I'd rather have few really tight friends than have a whole bunch of friends. Well that was sorta advice i think

angel_kitsune
I know you arent violent, you defended your brother and you should be proud of it

Coldfire
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
I just read ur first posts and have to say I am severely impressed, as well I admire what you are doing, your a very good talker and/or write and I will mention you to some friends who are having problems. You seem like an emotional person, thats very good for an advice thread. Keep up the good work! And I tip my hat yo you, If I was wearing one.
Anyone who looks at this and wants to back out because your afraid to ask a question I would encourage you to reconsider.
I agree with you there smile
Judging by your response Id say my assumption that you were emotiona was correct. I was like that, and would enjoy helping you, but about two years a go a bully forced me to beat the **** out of him when he threw a rock at my 5 year old brother and nailed him in the head. Big rock too...and he just laughed at him. Now im all distant and only my closest friends remain...cry

And im not a violent person...I'm the opposite...
Awww that's so sad sad hug

Liquid_Fire
Yeah...I tell myself that alot. It feels good to hear it from another person though... Alot of the others act like they dont like me, the bully was popular, I guess you could say may school is full of people who are narrow minded. Although I think alot of them only act like it... I just wish I could have found some other way than violence...it's awful really being as angry as him, I figre if I weren't who I was...the total opposite of violence I could have really hurt him. I guess I have to be glad I didn't..

angel_kitsune
well put, very, very well put. Liquid Fire, you are a good person to realize that on your own. I'm sure that with this knowledge you'll have smooth sailing through life and you might even pick up more close friends on the way

Liquid_Fire
Do you really have any idea what it feels like to be so angry at someone that you'd want to kill him. God I dont even remember feeling it when he hit back, I was all pure rage. My own friends had to stop me, and if you knew me you would have bet your LIFE that I would never EVER get into a fight, let alone start one. People at school that know me sometime say im the nicest person they've ever met...im not so sure. I mean yes im tranquil, but.......i just...am I really different if I end up doing the same thing as them when I get angrey. I think that was the only time I ever really got mad at school...

Coldfire
Yeah...I tell myself that alot. It feels good to hear it from another person though... Alot of the others act like they dont like me, the bully was popular, I guess you could say may school is full of people who are narrow minded. Although I think alot of them only act like it... I just wish I could have found some other way than violence...it's awful really being as angry as him, I figre if I weren't who I was...the total opposite of violence I could have really hurt him. I guess I have to be glad I didn't..
I agree with angel; you're a very good person for realizing that smile

NunYahBidness
Hi, i'm opening up an Advice Forum. Tell me what you need help with ((ex. My boyfriend is cheating on me what should I do?)) or you can always PM me if you'd like the question to be private. If you want me to hold my tongue i will. Hope I can help you solve your problems big grin I've got a problem. My left nut itches, and I'm obsessed with hairy armpits on women. What should I do?

Coldfire
I should've known you would stop by....

NunYahBidness
I should've known you would stop by.... And what, pray tell does that mean? I await thy reply, oh my oh my.

Coldfire
I dunno, I just had a feeling stick out tongue

NunYahBidness
I dunno, I just had a feeling stick out tongue I promise you it wasn't me. I swear it wasn't your honour.

Coldfire
suuuuure it wasn't stick out tongue

silver_tears
How do I get blood out of cashmere? ermm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears

Do we even dare ask why? confused

Coldfire
hmmm... good question.... I have no idea...
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

.....and then the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination evillaugh

drunk_nazgul
I need advice... what do I do when I'm the frikkin' drum major and I also have bronchitis???

Coldfire
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
I need advice... what do I do when I'm the frikkin' drum major and I also have bronchitis???
oh wow that bites... but I guess you'll have to focus on getting better and not on the drums, as much as you'll hate that idea...

Tired Hiker
.....and then the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination evillaugh Nice, nice. big grin

drunk_nazgul
oh wow that bites... but I guess you'll have to focus on getting better and not on the drums, as much as you'll hate that idea...

The drum major has nothing to do with drums. Well, this particular drum major is in love with all her drummers (gah), but I also have to yell and vocalize a lot. confused

Coldfire
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
The drum major has nothing to do with drums. Well, this particular drum major is in love with all her drummers (gah), but I also have to yell and vocalize a lot. confused
Oh ok sorry embarrasment

But you're still gonna have to focus on getting better before anything else

JacopeX
please dont joke like that then

JacopeX do whatever your heart tells you. If this girl wants to be back with you let her down gently. Tell her you wish to remain friends and you'll always be there for her. Be sure to use soft words and say that you just dont feel the same way about her. Tell her you'll help her find another love and that you'll make sure he'll be there just as you were for her

Ill try practicing on the gentle talk. But thank you

Coldfire
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ill try practicing on the gentle talk. But thank you
I hope it works out well for you smile

JacopeX
Thank you

snehin
I hope it works out well for you smile hmm advice for amber lol stay the same u perfect!!

Coldfire
Originally posted by JacopeX
Thank you
You're welcome happy
Originally posted by snehin
hmm advice for amber lol stay the same u perfect!!
Thanks hug

snehin
You're welcome happy

Thanks hug lol tis true!

Kosta
Oh I'd gladly employ your services if you were to show me some credentials first. What advice giving qualifications do you have? Any references? stick out tongue laughing out loud

Coldfire
Originally posted by Kosta
Oh I'd gladly employ your services if you were to show me some credentials first. What advice giving qualifications do you have? Any references? stick out tongue laughing out loud
Lol she doesn't have any, nor do I stick out tongue laughing out loud

snehin
Lol she doesn't have any, nor do I stick out tongue laughing out loud who is she?who r u talkin about?

Coldfire
I mean angel_kitsune, who started this thread; her and I are running it smile

snehin
I mean angel_kitsune, who started this thread; her and I are running it smile lol kool but wtf is goin on?

Coldfire
It's a thread where you can ask advice...

snehin
It's a thread where you can ask advice... i know tht im confused again gots to go byes

Coldfire
Lol okie goodnight wavey

DanieLs_4_Ever
Im an advice giver. no expression I give advice to anyone who needs it as well...no expression

Vathu
thats nice no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
Not that I care.

angel_kitsune
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Im an advice giver. no expression I give advice to anyone who needs it as well...no expression
That's great that you give advice ^^ The more people in the world who do it, the better the world becomes

Backbone
Advice eh? nothin for me right now..but..some reason I got this terrible cough..I can't..stop..coughing! confused laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>