Battle of the Fanboy leaders!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Let me see.... The major fanboy groups that come to mind are Plo Koon, Kyle Katarn, DE Sidious, NJO Luke, and very recently, Cin Drallig. So, who is the greatest fanboy leader?

ssj3gohan007
I would say NJO luke would pwn them all

Darth_Glentract
But I thought Cin Drallig moves faster than God.

ssj3gohan007
So who do you think will win?

Darth_Nefarus
NJO Luke is GOD lol
just kidding
Cin Drallig is really powerful though

Gryn Jabar
NJO Luke pwns. Drallig is the latest boy toy to come around.

Abyssal Lord
NJO Luke sucks used ass.

Darth_Glentract
That's crap. NJO Luke could pwn almost anyone.

Darth_Janus
Dammit, TPM Anakin has this.

Darth_Nefarus
I love Janus lol

and I love his hatred of our idolization of the Skywalkers.

Darth_Janus
Heretic! Burn in hell for your idolization!

No actually I like just about every major and lots of minor Star Wars characters a lot. I just get twitchy when people start arguing that person A can pwn because... they are person A.

But I do like the Skywalkers; in particular, they are the only characters who grow aside from Obi-Wan throughout the series. Well, and some development on Han... from selfish rogue to goofy geek.

Darth_Nefarus
I see what you mean. I just have always had a soft spot for Luke and his family.
but his crew, leia, han, chewie, lando and the droids.
You can't top them

Abyssal Lord
Oddly enough KOTOR effected me way more than the movies did.

Darth_Nefarus
I could see that, it's an awesome story with cool characters

Abyssal Lord
Personaly besides KOTOR the OT Trilogy is defently my favorate. It just has the original feel to it that the PT lacks. Besides Harrison Ford rocks.

Darth_Janus
Ford does pwn all.

"Get off of my plane!"

Or...

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Ford does pwn all.

"Get off of my plane!"

Or...

lol laughing

Jaster Mereel
Cant forget Kit Fisto

Darth_Janus
I never see Yoda fanboys. I mean, Apex is a certified Yoda fan, but he doesn't argue ad naseum that Yoda can pwn all, which is refreshing.

Sorgo
I never see Yoda fanboys. I mean, Apex is a certified Yoda fan, but he doesn't argue ad naseum that Yoda can pwn all, which is refreshing.

I am one of the only Dooku Fanboys around.....

Hell, i am the only one at KMC that admits to his Fanboyism.

Everyone else is in a seizure of denial.

Abyssal Lord

I feel bad about the whole thing with Apex. He has a quality a lot of us lack (except for Dipsit) he doesnt seem to get angry over an internet forum.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Abyssal Lord
I feel bad about the whole thing with Apex. He has a quality a lot of us lack (except for Dipsit) he doesnt seem to get angry over an internet forum.

Yep.... Most people who don't would probably be Jedi's if Star Wars were real....

Me? Hell, i'd be as Sith as it could get. I'm a prick.

Darth_Janus
Uh huh.

Well, I give Apex credit for being level headed, which is why I totally respect his viewpoint, and I even tease him about it, as he teases us. I wish we were all a little more like him in that regard.

Illustrious
I'd willingly be a Sith, who cares stick out tongue.

Jaster Mereel
Kill people and have not many bieng able to stop you? Hell, I'm in 100%

Sorgo
I am the leader of the Fanboys!

I can be pretty calm at times....

....NAH!

Darth_Janus
I would mind being a refined Sith Lord, but I couldn't ever justify my actions.

Although I would dig Force shoving those SUVs that pull over at the last second when the road narrows, or Sith lightning on the people who are rude...

*zap!* Ultimate.... POWER!!!!

Illustrious
I would mind being a refined Sith Lord, but I couldn't ever justify my actions.

Although I would dig Force shoving those SUVs that pull over at the last second when the road narrows, or Sith lightning on the people who are rude...

*zap!* Ultimate.... POWER!!!!

I thought the chant was "unlimited" power?

Yeah, that does sound very fun. I could always freeze people who annoy me, throw gasoline over them, and toss a molotov cocktail in their direction.

Darth_Janus
It was unlimited. True. But still, I would do that. It would pwn.

Darth Zayzia
Tsk tsk...you boys need to learn subtly. Why throw cans of gas and blast of lightning when you can use your devious Sith powers to manipulate the minds of others and bend them to your will?

Illustrious
But you don't get to see stuff go BOOM. sad

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Illustrious
But you don't get to see stuff go BOOM. sad

But you get to have slaves care for your every whim and desire. stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Yeah, and when I have those sudden urges of "omfg... kill u u camping f4gg3t" or some such approximate, it's nice to drop a Navigator on the Honda Civic that cut you off.

Illustrious
Yeah, I would be able to kill all those camping ******* that kill you with sniper rifles from across the map.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah, I would be able to kill all those camping ******* that kill you with sniper rifles from across the map.

Like this guy...

Sorgo
Like this guy...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Illustrious
Yeah, just like that guy!

I could've sworn I blew up someone that looked just like him.

Darth_Janus
With a 'nade too, huh?

ssj3gohan007
yes we got to control of our feelings and be calm

or we are no better than sith lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.