Sephiroth vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Who wins?

darth-yoda
i think dante is outmatched her even with sparda he stilll loses

Dizzle
Been done before... Use the search before making threads. I'd probly say Dante, depending on how fast he can get his Devil Triggers charged... I think Seph has him beat at his base, but his transformations should give him plenty to take Seph out.

Dante survives to transform, he wins.
If not, Sephiroth.

Sonic x 20
With the Sparda transformation, Dante can't be hurt from any attack.

Spelljammer
Anyone who votes Dante obviously has never played an rpg, much less Final Fantasy. They grow tremendously powerful tremendously quick.. In real time hack n slash like Devil May Cry, there's always a sense of threat no matter how weak the enemies are, in Final Fantasy there's no such fear. You have potions, you have tons of spells, and some monsters will die in one hit or perhaps even run away from YOU..

Sipheroth is the big bad evil guy of FF7, which took /33t to a near-DBZ level and tried to pass it off as science fiction. (Sci-Fi would know better..) He not only was grossly powerful, but has The Masamunie. The most powerfulest weapon in Final Fantasy.

Dante may be cool, and strong, but he's not /33t. And though I'd prefer Dante beat the living daylights out of a stupid character like Sipheroth, I know it could never happen..

MimiStrife_FF7
Haha laughing that is so stupid look at Dante's vote is a BIG FAT 0 even if Dante is very kool he is not better than Sephiroth no one can beat Sephiroth...unless is Cloud! Dante yeah right kiss muh butt laughing out loud Sephiroth is the badess ass you can find in any game he rules he is alot better than any other villain so you guys better think that Sephiroth is gonna win no matter what Sephiroth is the BEST OF THE BESTEST!!!! shifty

Spelljammer
Originally posted by MimiStrife_FF7
Haha laughing that is so stupid look at Dante's vote is a BIG FAT 0 even if Dante is very kool he is not better than Sephiroth no one can beat Sephiroth...unless is Cloud! Dante yeah right kiss muh butt laughing out loud Sephiroth is the badess ass you can find in any game he rules he is alot better than any other villain so you guys better think that Sephiroth is gonna win no matter what Sephiroth is the BEST OF THE BESTEST!!!! shifty
I didn't vote last time. Check again.

I know Siph would win, but I just wanted to ruin your moment. SCORE ONE FOR DANTE! \m/ evil face \m/

b-dan
dante would win its like almost impossible to kill him and stop with the sephiroth vs who ever threads ive seen to many mad

Sonic x 20
I vote for Dante on this one. big grin big grin cool cool

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Who wins?

I already made this thread

Sonic x 20
Dante is the winner. big grin big grin cool cool

Dizzle
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Dante is the winner. big grin big grin cool cool

I'd call it fairly close. Depending on how many hits Dante actually gets in. If he gets enough to pull off a Devil Trigger, he should take it. But that's by no means an instant thing, so Sephiroth might very well kill him before he gets there. But yeah, Dante w/ Sparda would beat the living crap out of Sephiroth...

Dante w/ Sparda>Random version of Satan>Sephiroth

Sonic x 20
Dante can only turn into Sparda if his health is in red.

darth-yoda
hmm so if seph can get a one hit kill then dante is a gonna

Sonic x 20
If he is able to because Dante can get hit if he wants to.

darth-yoda
im still unsure if dante can survive decapitation

Sonic x 20
Dante is half human and half Demon and it is hard to really think if he will die from being decapitated, but if he was just human, then he will surely die from that.

b-dan
dante could take sphiroth but what wepons would dante have

Whiteclipse
Dante, no reason i just like him better

AdventChild
nice match! i say it's a draw!

Drunk-of-Fury
NOTE THIS: Sephiroth is only a upgraded human with a overly large sword
Dante is a half demon with many weapons,trick,transformations and many ways of kicking Sephs ass
Here a little list of times Dante have taken major damage
DMC1: Dante gets pierced with a sword (larger than Sephs)threw his heart and spine.
DMC2:crap game i dont wanna remember.
DMC3:Virgil stabbs Dante in his stomach with a Seph type weapon, yet he survives with no problem digesting

Ps: Seph would NEVER survive anything of this, so he can just go back to being a labrat or whatever.

Ps: I have completed both games so I know im right

Ps: Dante could beat him without Devil trigger or any of his guns

Dante plus Seph=dead human

Lord. Zidane
Sephy is victorious.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
NOTE THIS: Sephiroth is only a upgraded human with a overly large sword
Dante is a half demon with many weapons,trick,transformations and many ways of kicking Sephs ass
Here a little list of times Dante have taken major damage
DMC1: Dante gets pierced with a sword (larger than Sephs)threw his heart and spine.
DMC2:crap game i dont wanna remember.
DMC3:Virgil stabbs Dante in his stomach with a Seph type weapon, yet he survives with no problem digesting

Ps: Seph would NEVER survive anything of this, so he can just go back to being a labrat or whatever.

Ps: I have completed both games so I know im right

Ps: Dante could beat him without Devil trigger or any of his guns

Dante plus Seph=dead human

laughing Wait till The movie Final Fantasy 7 Adevnt Children comes out... Your opinion will change then...You really havn't said why sephiroth loses... you basically said in your post...Dante is durable..and Sephiroth is a "upgraded human..." play ff7 again and try understanding what's going on in the game this time....seph wins

Lord. Zidane
Yeah..AC is right

Jmanghan
necro

StealthRanger
Yeah, Sephiroth stomps Dante without any effort as things stand now

Only thing that can win is SMT Dante, though that'd be an even worse stomp in the other direction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.