Villain you'd most like to see in a sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
I didn't include the Joker or Two-Face in the poll because they've pretty much been confirmed already. Does anyone else think that Killer Croc could work in a Batman Begins sequel? I'm writing a story about him right now for a class I'm in and while thinking about it I realised he has great potential as a sympathetic figure. What if Croc is smarter than he appears but just can't articulate what he feels because of a lack of education? The way I see it Croc should be the sewar monster, not the Penguin.

Bane would also be awesome IMO. The real Bane that is, not the one in the demented Batman and Robin.

lil pimp
killer croc would be good but i would like to see them redo bane, hes one of my favorite villain and they made him look like a retard in B&R

I heard on the radio Justin timberlake is going to be two-face please tell me thats not true!!!?

sevenman
LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!!

Kelly Renee
Any character Schumacher ruined.. like Mr. Freeze. miffed

sevenman
They all had their chance it is time for Clay Face.

WindDancer
By a long shot....I'll go with Catwoman.

DarkAge
^Provided they don't make Catwoman 2 and put another nail in the character's coffin. It looks like her movie incarnation is going to have to be resurrected just like Batman's was.

Neo_Version 7
Mr. Freeze.

Just no more one-liners. erm

sevenman
BOMBS AWAY BATMAN!

Originally posted by DarkAge
^Provided they don't make Catwoman 2 and put another nail in the character's coffin. It looks like her movie incarnation is going to have to be resurrected just like Batman's was. Catwoman had her night prowl and failed time fer her to come back to the bat.

FREEZE IN HELL BATMAN!

Neo_Version 7
ChiLL!

laughing out loud

sevenman

Neo_Version 7
That guy was full of one-liners! laughing out loud

sevenman
I am afraid your enticing jokes about Batman & Robin have left me cold to loving it.

Bardock42
In this Order

Bane

Joker

Two Face

Riddler

Croc

ClayFace

Catwoman

Mr. Freeze

Scarface

Poison Ivy

Zsasz

and they could have more than one bad guy .....seperated or teamed up.......Ra's should be brought back sometime too...

Mainstream
for me I'd like to see it like this:

Batman 2 Joker and Riddler
Batman 3 2 Face and Scarecrow (Dick Grayson introduced, adopted and trained...no Robin...just yet)

Batman and Robin 1 Man Bat and Killer Croc
Batman and Robin 2 Mr. Freeze and Clayface (hagen verison)
Batman and Robin 3 Ra Al Ghul, Joker, Bane (the big 3)

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Mainstream

Batman 3 2 Face and Scarecrow (Dick Grayson introduced, adopted and trained...no Robin...just yet)

talk about expectations, huh?

Good list! thumb up

Mainstream
thanx....they really need to redue mr. Freeze

and maybe..just maybe do birds of prey movie and they could fight Harley Quin and Ivy.

WindDancer
Originally posted by DarkAge
^Provided they don't make Catwoman 2 and put another nail in the character's coffin. It looks like her movie incarnation is going to have to be resurrected just like Batman's was.

I heard that Catwoman 2 is being discussed. I don't think it ruins the character of Selina Kyle or Catwoman. It does however makes Halle Berry look even stupider for returning to the role.

Mr Parker
I hope they redo the penguin.Burton totally ruined his character and he is like my 2nd favorite villian after catwoman.

Mainstream
I think Bane and Mr. Freeze need a serious redo

Bardock42

Great list.....although would you not use that dreadful name...please....

Mainstream
Batman and Robin.....how about Gotham Knights 1, 2 and 3

Bardock42
Batman and Robin.....how about Gotham Knights 1, 2 and 3

Better......or maybe the Dynamic Duo...no....that'S just to gay.....in the 60s sense of the word...... or just keep it siple Batman .....

lil pimp
Im liking that gotham knights!!! wink

lil pimp
Originally posted by Bardock42
Better......or maybe the Dynamic Duo...no....that'S just to gay.....in the 60s sense of the word...... or just keep it siple Batman .....

There nothing gay about dynamic duo they should bring back the old school name!I was thinking batman and robin the boy wonder since there introducing him into the movie.

sevenman
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I hope they redo the penguin.Burton totally ruined his character and he is like my 2nd favorite villian after catwoman. It's called "Being original", *******.

Mainstream
Originally posted by lil pimp
There nothing gay about dynamic duo they should bring back the old school name!I was thinking batman and robin the boy wonder since there introducing him into the movie.

either Batman and Robin the boy wonder 1,2 and 3 or The Dark Knight and the Boy Wonder 1,2 and 3.

sevenman
Never happen. First off the problem with anything that goes over three titles is hard to follow the name "Batman" somewhere in it is not marketable because unlike you batdorks the average movie goer will not be able to follow and get confused. I would have watched Birds of Prey if I knew the daughter of Batman and Catwoman were in it but instead I just watched music videos and their show got cancelled.

lil pimp
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Ok I decided it has to be called Gotham Knights I decided no expression

Mainstream
okay.

Bardock42
okay.

good....I though I might have to fight that one through stick out tongue

NoFate007
If I was able to pick everyone to always return and everything, my ideal things would be this:

Batman 2: Two-Face, Sal Maroni, and someone small that nobody cares about like uh...The Tallyman or some shit. Also, show Scarecrow getting captured at the beginning.

Batman 3: Joker, little cameo by Lyle Bolton, little cameo by Harley Quinn

Batman 4: Grayson, Riddler, and Mad Hatter. At the end, Grayson takes up the Robin identity. Also introduce Hugo Strange but as someone who works with Hatter and Riddler, or someone at Arkham, idk. He shouldn't be the head of the villains but he should be in there somewhere.

Batman 5 (from here on in has Robin as well): Rupert Thorn, Bane, and Firefly. Thorn as the intelligent head, Bane vs Batman, Firefly vs Robin

Batman 6: Mr. Freeze and Clayface. Make it so Clayface is insanely powerful. At the end, Batman convinces Freeze to help them, so he freezes Hagen and that's how Clayface is taken care of.

Any others after that would include the other ones, but some I probably wouldn't want to see. Catwoman I think they did perfectly in the first one so that's fine for me. Although I think it would be a really cool idea to have a cameo of Selina Kyle.

Bardock42
I don't like that Bane again wouldn't be the Intelligent Head....he just is one of the smartest and most tactical villains.....and he has unbelievable will power.

NoFate007
Well no, he shouldn't be mindless like before, but Thorn should be the mastermind. He should be the one that gets both Bane and Firefly together, he provides the funds and all that...I wouldn't want to see Bane as a complete idiot again, that was stupid.

DarthLazious
Killer Croc would be nice to see in the sequel.

.Dance_Inside.
Scarecrow!! eek!

cameron666
Harley Quinn, she would work OK with Joker.

Mainstream
Batman and Robin (Grayson) vs Mr. Freeze and Clayface (Matt) that'd be the best.

Bardock42
Oh yes I forgot Anarky...he'S such a great villain.....

Mainstream
Oh yes I forgot Anarky...he'S such a great villain.....

the little kid...yeah...him vs Robin would be cool.

Bardock42
the little kid...yeah...him vs Robin would be cool.
What the f**k? ...he is a mega bad guy........not a Robin Villain......

estranged
the idea of having robin is good but can make the risk of making a bad batman movie much much greater hence batman forever and batman & robin

they would hav to be careful in introducing him as a character

if they put bane in i really dont want them ruining his character like b&r the riddler could make quite a good comeback i didnt like the way he way he was portrayed in bf

the jokor is definatly goin to be in bb 2 and im wonderin who they might hav the 2nd villian hopefully they dont choose 2 random characters the villians should compliment each other

Mainstream
What the f**k? ...he is a mega bad guy........not a Robin Villain......

true but he and Robin are about the same age....the tim drake verison anyway...to add Anarky they'd have to use the Tim Drake Robin for it to be true to the comics...but for Clayface and Mr. Freeze the Dick Grayson robin would work just fine.

smiley8
Poison Ivy - wasted in B+R, and bring back Catwoman from Batman Returns, we never did see what happened to her after her head pops up at the end of the film, and im not talking about the awful resurrection in Halle Berry's version!

Mainstream
I still want to see Clayface...the Mat Hagen Verison...and before anyone says "I don't think Clayface would work in the Batman Begins movies" a good writers can make him work..but more than likely you won't see Clayface until Batman 4 when they bring in young Grayson...and before you say..."I don't want to see Robin" this'll be a least a good 5 or 6 years down the road..by then you'll want to see him..and before you say "I don't ever want too see Robin in a Batman movie" He's Batman "son" and where else should a son fight but alongside his father.

dragon milly
I'd like to see it be a woman villian for fun, so I have to go with either Catwoman or Poison Ivy.

pmike
i'd like to see penguin make an appearance. perhaps a minor evil businessman like the way kingpin woz in daredevil. i think that they'd bugger up clayface if he was done the non-comic fans would think hes to unrealistic.

Mainstream
Originally posted by pmike
i'd like to see penguin make an appearance. perhaps a minor evil businessman like the way kingpin woz in daredevil. i think that they'd bugger up clayface if he was done the non-comic fans would think hes to unrealistic.

a guy that can morph into anyone or anything..what so unrealistic about that....visually he'd be the best Bat villian.....besides he's one of Batman and Robin (Dick Grayson) only super powered foe. He's almost as cool as Mr. Freeze...no pun intended.

Silverstein
i like Clayface the most. He hasnt been done yet. My second choice is to see Mr. Freeze redone. and have like Scarface (which you totally forgot!) as a small secondary villain

NoFate007
I think Ventriloquist and Scarface should just make a very, very small cameo. Just have them in Arkham and one of the cells Batman looks at has Wesker in it with the doll.

Silverstein
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think Ventriloquist and Scarface should just make a very, very small cameo. Just have them in Arkham and one of the cells Batman looks at has Wesker in it with the doll.

that would be so amazing cool or some kind of cameo...like him doing an act on stage or doing an act at the corner of a street beggin for money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.