Funny Story about a bag of shit...I THInK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
ok, do you know the brown paper bags you put dog shit in after you walk it. Ok well My friend keeps his lunch in those bags, and accidently threw away his lunch and took the bag of shit with him to school. This happned a long time ago, but it still makes me laugh. At the lunch table, we all smelled something, and then when the guy went to eat hius lunch he put his hand in the Shit and got freaked out. He was so embarrassed and pissed at the same time...Well I thought it was funny

Sir Mist
What I wouldve done...was after the dog had done it...

Run away!eek!

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Sir Mist
What I wouldve done...was after the dog had done it...

Run away!eek!

lol you will get a fine

Sir Mist
Not if I run away!eek!

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Not if I run away!eek!

laughing I bet he wished he thought of that instead of bringing a bag of shit to eat at school.

Tired Hiker
Hey you crazy kids, check this poo story out. One time I got the itch to go explore, so I got a map and found a place north from where I live called 'Fern Cove'. Supposedly there's this impressive little cave with all these ferns growing in it. So I drive to the trail head, hike way out there, I find the cave and I crouch down to crawl into it, and my hand lands right into a plastic bag of sh*t. I was sooooooo pissed. I wiped my hand off in the ocean for like five minutes.

Sir Mist
laughing laughing

ekin602
i call bull SHIT

Pielover666
I I found dog shit in my lunch bag by accident, I'd throw it at someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.